Trapped in Water (Pigeon and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tyrion paused when he realised Ellier came. "Oh... Look at the mess you've made on my leg." The elf commented, bouncing his knee against the other's cock. "Clean it up." He ordered in a harsher tone of voice, pulling his hands away from his body. "After you do, you'll get my cock. That's what you want the most, isn't it? To be fucked until you can't feel anything more." He hummed softly, his metal hand clenching into a fist slowly before relaxing. He still couldn't get over how great it was...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Ellier looked up at Tyrion with an expression of pure lust. He effortlessly lifted the cum off the elf's leg and made it float off to land on the floor. He immediately climbed up onto the man's lap, straddling him and rubbing down against him. "I cleaned it off, I want it now..." He panted softly.

Tyrion raised his eyebrow, watching as the cum splattered onto the floor. "Well that won't do." He whispered, roughly smacking his ass once more, giving it a harsh squeeze. "I wanted you to lick it all up... Guess you prefer to eat off the floor. It's fitting for a bitch, after all." His voice, although mocking, still held a massive amount of lust in it. Ellier seemed so eager to get his cock, he was sure this wouldn't be a difficult task to handle to get it.

Ellier whined in disappointment, he wanted to be fucked already. If he could force Tyrion to fuck him then he would, but it wouldn't be the same if the elf wasn't doing it out of his own free will. He let out a soft huff and climbed off the man's lap. "Fine..." He knelt on the ground, and licked his cum off the floor. He kept his ass facing the elf, silently begging to be fucked.

Tyrion grinned in satisfaction as he watched Ellier lick the cum off of the floor. "Good boy." He muttered out a praise as he stood up, grabbing the fairy by his hair to yank him up, forcefully bending him over a table. Once there, he wasted no more time, slamming inside him immediately, beginning a harsh pace from the start. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the other's bruised ass, the sight only adding to his lust, making him act even rougher.

Ellier let out a cry of surprise and pain which almost immediately changed to pleasure. He pressed his face against the floor, letting out a low moan. His hips pushed back against Tyrion's cock, trying to get as much pleasure as possible. "M-more..." He whined, his ass tightening around the elf.

Tyrion couldn't help but laugh. "You're so messed up..." He growled out, roughly pounding into his body as his metal hand slithered down the fairy's body, reaching his throat. He clenched his fingers around his neck, feeling how Ellier struggled to breathe. "Such a slut..." He breathed out, his eyes closing in bliss as he let himself drown in the pleasure. It was so wonderful...

Pained whimpers escaped Ellier's lips as his breathing was cut off again. His body twitched with each thrust and his eyes slowly closed, completely giving in to Tyrion's dominance. After a moment he spread his legs apart as much as possible so his cock could rub against the floor.

Tyrion leaned down against his lover's body, driving his cock in as deep as he could before suddenly removing his hand from the other's neck, instead squeezing it around his cock. "You won't get to cum until I let you." He growled out, snapping his hips forward harshly, curious to see the fairy's reaction. Oh... This was so exciting.

Ellier gasped for breath, trying to get some kind of control over his thoughts. Everything around him had become a blur of pleasure and pain. He wanted to cum so badly, but somehow being held back made him even even more excited. It was so much stimulation that he felt like he was completely losing his mind. "I-I want to c-cum..." He wailed.

Tyrion grinned, holding Ellier's head down to the floor, gripping his cock tighter as he continued slamming into him mercilessly. "Not yet, slut. What are you willing to do for it?" He asked with such excitement, one could have never guessed the circumstances these words were said in. "You're such a whore... You'd do anything to cum, wouldn't you?" Tyrion growled, snapping his hips forwards, his voice rough, but still full of lust. Gods... This was incredible. He had Ellier wrapped around his little finger.

• 2 weeks later...

"W-what do you want me to do for it?" Ellier gasped between moans. He felt so amazing, being unable to cum was making it even better. At this point he really would do almost anything, but he couldn't think of what the elf might ask him to do. His mind was a complete mess of pleasure and pain.

Tyrion grinned crazily as he was asked the question. "What do I want you to do?" He asked out loud, continuing to slam into his body faster and faster, without holding back at all. "I want you to give all control to me... Everything. I want to control your body, your mind... Ellier, wouldn't it be wonderful to be my pet?" He whispered hotly against his ear, snapping his hips forwards harshly. He knew that such a deal wouldn't be the best, but... This was really what he wanted the most. He almost had it, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Each thrust brought out a louder and wilder moan from Ellier's throat. He couldn't even begin to respond to the man's words. It did sound perfect, a life of feeling this good. But... He couldn't... There was still too much sanity under the surface of his mind. Too much holding him from giving in to pure.

Tyrion growled softly, his fingers squeezing tighter around his cock. "I don't hear an answer, slut..." He growled out, his voice now a mix of both anger and arousal. It was, perhaps, the most powerful it had sounded so far. "What... Is this still not enough to satisfy you?" He laughed wildly, slamming into his body over and over with all his might. "I'll give you even more... You just need to agree."

• 4 weeks later...

Ellier bit his lip, trying to think straight. Finally he spoke again. "I-I have to t-think about it..." He whimpered. If he refused then he wouldn't be able to feel this amazing would he? He looked up at the elf with half lidded eyes. "P-please, I need to cum..." At least he needed to stay in control until his brother came to visit. Ellier couldn't be a slave for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Tyrion couldn't help but laugh. Abruptly pulling out, the elf pushed his lover's body down entirely while still keeping an iron hold on his cock. "That's not good enough, slut." He spoke, slamming the fairy over on his back. "There's nothing to think about in this situation... I'll give you the best sex you can ever get, and in return I get a little bit of control over you... You don't have to worry about me being a bad Master, oh, no. I'll be good to you. I'll treat my little whore like a princess if you behave - it all depends on you... So, what do you say, slut? Will you be a good boy for me and agree?"

• 2 weeks later...

Ellier moaned in pain and pleasure as his small wings were crushed beneath his back. He stared up at the elf with wild eyes filled with lust. What was the harm in accepting? It wasn't like his powers would be taken away. He could always take control again couldn't he? "F-fine, j-just... please..." He bucked his hips into the thrusts, trying to get himself over the edge.

Tyrion grinned widely, finally letting go of the other's cock. "Good boy." He praised the other, roughly holding his body down as he pounded into his willing body, finally climaxing inside. The elf breathed out in pure satisfaction, slowly pulling out to watch as his cum dripped out of the other's body. "You really weren't willing to listen to me, slut." He muttered out, slowly sliding his prosthetic over the fairy's hip, suddenly forcing him back on all fours. "Don't you think that deserves a punishment?" He whispered, harshly slapping over his ass with the metal hand, beginning a quick, steady pace at once.

Ellier came almost immediately after his cock was released, his back arching up and a loud moan escaping his lips. He didn't have long to rest before he felt his body being moved. "W-wha-?" His surprise was cut off by the hit. "A-ah~" The pain felt so good, he could already feel himself growing hard against the elf's leg.

The best thing about spanking someone with a prosthetic hand was that the hand didn't get sore. Tyrion nudged the fairy's legs apart, roughly squeezing his balls as he paused slightly with the slaps. "What a cute little masochist you are." He chuckled, hitting his balls with his hand before resuming to slapping his asscheeks. "Come on, slut... Tell me where to hit you." He whispered, watching with great satisfaction as the skin on his ass turned redder and redder with each hit.

Ellier's wings fluttered wildly as his balls were squeezed. "I-I don't k-know~ E-everywhere~" He moaned out, pushing his ass towards the man's hand. "P-pull my tail too~" He pleaded, the feathers twitching needily. "Make it so I can't think about anything anymore..." He paused for a moment. "Master..."

Tyrion's teeth came down on his bottom lip, a blissful groan slipping past them either way. God, it was absolutely amazing to see Ellier like this... "I'm so glad you've learned your place so quickly." He grinned, roughly pulling on his tail, nearly to the point of plucking it out entirely. He never once stopped spanking him, beginning to make the hits harder, faster, by now simply abusing his body. "Masochistic slut... Are you going to cum from just this?" He asked in a sharp tone, letting go of his tail to grip his dick instead, roughly jerking him off. "Here, I'll help you..." He laughed, aiming his slaps to his balls, watching as they grew redder and redder with each hit. It was perfect. Almost too good to be real.

Ellier gripped onto the elf's leg, his body shaking in pain and pleasure. "S-so good..." He moaned blissfully. He let out a cry of pleasure at the sharp tug to his tail, his back arching down against Tyrion's lap. "Nn~ I'm a-already..." He shuddered as his cock was touched, it was already enough to send him over the edge but he tried to resist for a few moments longer. After just a few more hits he climaxed with a loud cry.

Tyrion chuckled lightly as he watched the fairy climax, giving his ass a rough squeeze before finally letting go. "You're such a cute slut, Ellier. Come here and suck me off, then we'll be done." He whispered out, reaching over to slowly run his fingers over the other's hair. "God, I wish I could show others what a slut you are for me. Would you like that? For people to see you in this state?" Tyrion asked lustfully, his cock twitching at the thought of fucking him in public.

• Saga locked this topic