Familiar Love (Pigeon and Rin)

Kotorichan

Lan smiled and kissed Yukio again as he started to move, slowly thrusting into his lover's sweet spot. He knew that they needed to stay quiet, but he still wanted to make Yukio feel good. His hands ran up and down the other's sides. It felt so wonderful to finally be with Yukio again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• ♠[Rin]♠

Yukio gulped when Lan did his first thrust, though was not disappointed in believing his lover was still doing it tenderly. He needed it, sadly. Compared to his lover, Yukio was small, and even if he took a lot, he enjoyed it in the end. Being partly masochistic did have its good sides.

"Ha .. ah.. " He silently breathed, eyes closed, while his hands found their way to Lan's back. The tips stroked over the skin, careful to get to fit spots, before digging the nails in. Yukio did try, really, though after a while the hotness grew and the indescribable feeling in his abdomen as well. It almost forced the first sweet moan out of his mouth before he could do anything. He may be a real meanie during the day and also during foreplay, but sex itself was his weak spot, and it would make him cry out in bliss sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...

Lan smiled, the sweet moans of his lover only made him more excited. "Yukio..." He breathed. He started to pick up the pace, aiming each thrust for the boy's sweet spot. His lips met with Yukio's again, hoping to stop him from making too much noise. As much as he loved the sounds Yukio made, he couldn't risk waking Caleb up.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ng.." Yukio dug his nails a little deeper his lover's back, returning the kiss passionately, yet a little violently as well. He bit Lan's lower lip, breaking the skin with his sharp eyetooth. Another muffled moan escaped his mouth; he let go of Lan's lips for a moment, exhaling, his breath hitching, before arched hid back a little. The familiar sweet feeling of hotness grew inside him with every thrust, and it became unbearable. "Ha.. Lan.. do something... " He didn't want to hold back, it was too tempting.

"Do something?" Lan couldn't help but smile at the request. "You'll have to be move specific, I'm out of practice so I don't know what you have in mind..." He kissed down Yukio's neck, one hand moving to grip the man's cock. "Do you want me to touch you here?" He was actually only half joking, he remembered what Yukio used to like but it had been so long that things might have changed.

"Idiot..." Yukio half-growled, half-whimpered, shooting a weak glare towards his lover. He exhaled, lifted a hand and lay it over his own mouth, gulping. "G-grip ... my ribs tightly... and fuck me... harder... And don't you... don't you dare... stopping.. Fucking got it?"

Lan grinned, and gently moved Yukio's hand. "Of course your highness~" He teased lightly, leaning in to kiss the other man. He moved his hands to grip his lover's ribs and began to thrust in harder. Each thrust was aimed directly at the other's sweet spot. He kept Yukio's lips caught in a passionate kiss as he picked up the pace even more, slamming into him as hard as he could.

"Nnng...!" The smaller one groaned into the kiss, his free hand now moving back to Lan's back, digging the nails into the skin. As the hotness inside him grew, he caught his lover's already bleeding lower lip and bit it with a moan. His inner muscles tensed around Lan's member and his back arched, before he finally reached his climax, white semen oozing out of his glans. He shivered for a second, before his limbs lost strength. His back met the mattress and he let go of Lan's lip, while his hands fell off his lover's back. Yukio panted, his eyes opening half. Finally..

Lan let out a low groan as he felt Yukio tighten around him. He sped up for a moment before reaching his own climax. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to cum inside, so he pulled out just in time to release over his lover's stomach. Finally he collapsed at Yukio's side, pulling the man into his arms. "Yukio..." He murmured. "I love you so much..." He ran his fingers up through his hair.

Yukio blinked as he was pulled into an embrace of his lover. It took him a second, but he soon leaned against the other and nuzzled his neck in a loving manner. He felt Lan's fingers driving through his hair and looked up to him with his eyes. "... I love you too." He mumbled, biting into Lan's jawline shortly after as some kind of compensation. He let go after a moment, though, and sighed softly. "You are so ridiculously cute.."

"Me? I think you're the cute one~" Lan nuzzled the other's forehead, lightly kissing his skin. "So cute, and beautiful, and sexy~" He pressed his face against Yukio's neck. "I wish we could lay here forever..." He sighed softly. "But I should probably check on Caleb soon..."

"Shut up," the smaller one growled lowly, especially since he felt a blood rushing up his head. A pink shadow showed up on his cheeks, and he just leaned his head against Lan's chest to take away that view form him.

"Ugh. I figured," Yukio mumbled afterwards, displeased. "The sex was good, though, so I'll let it slide and won't push you into the depths of hell for not cuddling with me."

Lan gently squeezed the smaller male. "I'm still gonna cuddle you, you're not getting out of that." He lightly kissed Yukio's skin. "I'm just gonna make sure he's still asleep, I'll be right back I promise."

He sighed softly and kissed his lover again before pulling away. He quickly pulled his clothes back on before leaving the room, shutting the door behind himself, and going to check on Caleb.

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright, you promise," Yukio answered, watching his lover with his eyes as mentioned man rose from the bed, put his clothes back on and left the room.

A sigh.

The raven still couldn't believe there was an actual kid in his apartment. It was annoying. That might just also be because it wasn't his, or because he never had to do with children before. He neither spoke their 'language' nor did he have the patience to have them around. At this point he was glad that Lan was such a good father. Yukio had often missed the kindness of his lover. The warmth, the love, unconditionally.

He rolled onto his back and looked up towards the ceiling, biting on his lower lip. Just how far would this go...?

• 2 weeks later...

Lan found Caleb still asleep on the couch. He found a light blanket and gently tucked the boy in before sitting next to him on the floor, his fingers tracing over his son's cheek. "What am I doing..." He wondered aloud. Seeing Caleb like this, so vulnerable and alone without him, it made him feel guilty for thinking about his relationship with Yukio so much. That shouldn't be his priority, he needed to take care of Caleb before anything else.

After a moment he forced himself to stand up again and return to the bedroom. He forced the guilt and fear down as deep as possible, not wanting to worry or upset his lover. He locked the bedroom door behind himself and slipped back into bed, pulling Yukio into his arms again.

"He's still asleep," Lan murmured, nuzzling Yukio's shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...

He opened his eyes when Lan returned, listening to the footsteps until a weight was added on the bed. He was embraced and his lover nuzzled his shoulder. Yukio himself tilted his head a little to look down to towards the other. "Good. Told you, you don't have to worry." He mumbled, lifting a hand to ruffled the other's hair. "You can rest, too, you know? You should."

"I know, I guess I just feel like it's my fault that he's had to suffer so much..." Lan sighed softly and pressed a kiss to his lover's forehead. "I don't want him to feel scared or hurt anymore, so I might be a little overprotective... Do you think you could forgive me? Just for awhile longer, once I have enough money to take care of him I'll be able to relax a bit. I promise...."

• 2 weeks later...

"Bullshit," Yukio sighed, "it's not your fault. He can be happy to have a person like you taking care of him. It could be worse. He could be, I don't know, still with his mother, you could be dead, the world could be on fire and there could be a dragon flying around, eating souls 'n shit. But it isn't that way, so relax. You already have the time, the moment, to relax. Stay here, - and that's not an offer, that's a command - work and take care of your son. Build up a life slowly, don't rush. And would you be so kind and not accidentally kill yourself during all that? Thanks. Good thing we discussed this." The raven shifted a little in his position, placing a kiss on his lover's head. "Now rest or I'll force you to."

Lan smiled sadly and squeezed his lover to his chest. "Mm... I'll try... I just can't help but feel like he deserves so much more than I can give him. And I still feel guilty for relying on you like this." He leaned down and lightly kissed Yukio. "You're just too sweet."