Familiar Love (Pigeon and Rin)

Kotorichan

"Ah... true. My bad rhythm in having proper meals, again," Yukio sighed, letting the other embrace him. He breathed in Lan's scent and leaned a little bit against him. "You are intruding into my life, but for good. So stop wearing yourself down and don't complain or I will starve you." He whispered against the other's shoulder, before tiptoeing. "And stop growing, will you?"

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• ♠[Rin]♠

“But I can’t let you catch up,” Lan teased, “Otherwise I won’t be your big strong boyfriend anym-” He cut himself off, his cheeks flushing red as he realized what he just said. They hadn’t actually cleared up what their relationship was… They had talked about having sex and had kissed… But nothing had been decided.

“I mean…” He looked away, unsure of what to say. “I don’t know what I mean” He finally mumbled.

"Shhhh." Yukio lifted his hand and seized the other by the chin to make him look into his eyes. "I'd love having you back as my boyfriend. And you know me..." He grinned a little. "I like challenges. Grow just a little taller and I'll have to buy new ropes because they'll be too short. Bothersome~" He added, purring, before he stole a kiss from the other, though not without leaving a small bite wound on the lower lip.

Lan leaned into the kiss. That was what he needed to hear... That Yukio was willing to be with him again. He smiled and the bite and nuzzled the other man. "I love you..." He murmured.

Caleb finally came back in with his stuff parrot, his eyes wide with excitement. "Daddy, daddy" He tugged on the edge of Lan's shirt. "I got to pet the kitty"

Okay, come on, say it. For Lan.

"...I lo--" Yukio cringed and exhaled the oxygen he had hold in his lungs in the same moment. Slowly, he leaned a little away from Lan and watched Caleb being over-excited over having achieved petting his cat. "True. She loves sleeping in the bed," Yukio said, more to himself than to the duo in front of him. Then he knelt down to the kid. "We might even get a second one. Do you want to help deciding which one when we get to the pet store someday?"

Caleb's eyes widen at the suggestion. "Another kitty?" He began to bounce up and down in excitement. "I wanna help pick the kitty! Can we go now?"

Lan chuckled softly and lightly ruffled Caleb's hair. "Not right now, but when we do we'll definitely bring you with us" He gave Yukio a bright smile. It made him extremely happy to see the two getting along. He hadn't been sure if they ever would.

"Good." Yukio stood up and crossed his arms loosely. "Since your father loves cooking so much, he will be responsible for Dinner. I'll be finishing some work in the meantime, you can watch TV if you want to." The raven added, looking up towards Lan with his head tilted, a somewhat teasing grin on his lips.

Caleb nodded happily. "TV ~" he ran over to the couch and plopped down on it.

Lan raised an eyebrow at Yukio's look. "Hmm?" He picked up the remote and changed it to the same channel of kids cartoons. "I'll be just in the other room if you need me Caleb"

"Oh, nothing," the smaller one grinned, poking the taller one into the rib as he passed him by to walk over to the table, sitting down in front of his beloved books and laptop. Yukio in a happy mood was really scary sometimes.

Lan couldn't help but wonder if Yukio was planning something... That smile made him curious. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind and went into the kitchen to cook.

Caleb ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Hearing his name from the kitchen, Yukio finished the sentence in his document, saved it and then rose from the table. As he passed the couch by, he spotted Caleb being asleep, wondering if that was really possible. He was a light sleeper and the TV would surely wake him up after a while.

The raven entered the kitchen and lifted his hand to his mouth, yawning a little. "Your son fell asleep. Do you want to wake him up?"

Lan shook his head at the question. "No, he needs his rest. He can eat when he wakes up" Lan had set the table with bowls of oyakudonburi and chopsticks. He moved the smaller bowl to to the counter and gestured for Yukio to sit down. "I hope it turned out okay"

Yukio gave a shrug at the other's reason not to wake the kid up. It wasn't his business, so ...

"We shall see now. You do have improved, though, as you said." The raven answered, sitting down at the small table. He took the chopsticks and cost some of the Oyakudonburi, before nodding. "Good job, shorty." Oh yes, calling tall people short was just one of his small little fetishes of the daily routine.

Lan sat down next to him. "Shorty?" He chuckled softly at the familiar word. "You still sound like you hate tall people..."

He took a few bites of his food and then moved his chair closer to Yukio. "So... Are you gonna finish that thought from earlier?" He grinned at his lover. It was rare for Yukio to be open with his feelings, any they had spent so much time apart. Lan really wanted to hear the other say he loved him. "Caleb interrupted you didn't he?"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

Yukio looked a little curiously when Lan moved closer to him, as if he was a murderer or something, before he blinked and lowered the sticks. For a second he was unsure as to what exactly his lover meant, though then it hit him. And his heart beat louder for a second and he dropped one of his chopsticks.

"Ah, fuck-" Lowering his voice, since Caleb was still sleeping in the living room, Yukio picked up the chopstick and turned his head to look at the other. "Uhm... " A light red shimmer appeared on his cheeks. "Yeah he did. I just wanted to say that I ... Well, you know. Like- I ...

Love.

You.

Too."

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, it hurt how brutally his heart was beating against his chest.

He lowered his glance.

"Satisfied?"

Lan smiled brightly and pulled Yukio into a tight hug. "Yeah... I love you so much beautiful..." He kissed the man's forehead and pulled away. "Thank you" He lightly held Yukio's cheek. It made him so happy to hear that the man loved him, something about hearing the words just made all his worries melt away. "May I kiss you?"

Yukio sharply exhaled when being pulled into a tight hug, not used to the once so well known body contact. He carefully laid the chopsticks to the side and let the other kiss him on the forehead. "Good to know." His eyes stared right into Lan's, lovingly, somewhat happy. How did he deserve this kind man?

"Yes. But a little more passionately."

"Of course... Master~" Lan teased lightly. He wrapped one arm around Yukio's waist, pulling him close for a passionate kiss. It felt amazing to be able to hold his lover like this. He had missed the feeling of the other man's body against his own. He slowly leaned in and deepened the kiss more, his hand moving slightly to feel the shape of the other's body.

"Good boy," Yukio smirked in reply. He was pulled closer to his boyfriend, tilted his head and closed his eyes, before they lips met. As soon as Lan deepened the kiss, the raven's hands moved towards the chest of the taller male, wandering upwards to the shoulders and leaving tiny red lines over the collarbones. In the same moment he briefly tried to escape the other's tongue to bite his bottom lip, shortly pulling on it, before he let go of it with a grin. To keep the other close to him, though, he wrapped his arms around Lan's neck tightly.

A soft groan escaped Lan's lips as he was bitten. Those light bites had become such turn on when they were together, and since it was so long it had become even move exciting. "Yukio..." He leaned in and nuzzled the man's neck. "I love you so much..." His hands continued to move over Yukio's back. Lan wanted to see and feel how his lover's body might have changed over the years.

A goose flesh racked the smaller one's spine. He didn't look like it nor did he gladly admit it but he fancied body contact with those who he was close. And Lan was especially close.

"Say my name again." Yukio whispered, lifting his head a little as Lan nuzzled his throat, giving him more space. With his own hands, he massaged the upper back of his boyfriend, though a little rougher than necessary. He wasn't gentle and he didn't want to be, after all. However, Lan had grown taller, so he also had to adjust a little. He had more to toy thing, though. That was a positive thing. And he sadly liked leaving marks.

"Yukio..." Lan breathed out his boyfriend's name. He kissed up the man's neck and to his jawline, enjoying the feeling of skin against his lips. "You're so beautiful Yukio..." His hands stopped at the small of his back, Lan couldn't let himself go any farther or he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

Finally he pulled away and smiled at Yukio. "We should probably finish eating before it gets cold..." He couldn't hide the lust in his gaze, he just wanted to touch his lover.

Yukio's arms slid down Lan's arms when the man pulled back. He looked into the other's face, recognizing that shimmer in his beautifully shining eyes. With a grin on his lips, he lifted his left hand and caressed the other's cheek, before he leaned in dangerously, his hot breath hitting the foreign skin. "Remember my microwave? We can warm it up later..." He whispered, a purr in his voice. His fingers slid below Lan's ear, stroking backwards over the end of the jawline and into the hair, playfully pulling on a few strands. "You've become just way too reasonable, love~..." He added jokingly.

To be honest, yes, he loved the influence he had on Lan.

Lan leaned into the man's touch, trying to push down his desire. "Yukio..." His arms moved around the other's waist, pulling him closer and once again nuzzling into his neck. "Then, can we go to the bedroom..? Caleb was pretty tired so he should be asleep for awhile longer..." His hands lightly slid down to rest on Yukio's ass.

A playful smirk spread on the smaller one's lips. He loved the other's weakness, he really did. In addition, he even more fancied being complimented, what was one of the unbeatable talents Lan owned.

"Of course we can," Yukio mumbled. "You'd need to let go of me, though~ Just for a bit~" He added, scratching behind Lan's ear as if he was petting a dog.