Collector of Sins (StainedCrimson and Exellda) 18+

StainedCrimson

The little albino reluctantly followed his master, not appreciating feeling like he had been ignored. He kept trying to tell himself that it didn't matter. He was a pet and it seemed that man was his master's friend, otherwise they wouldn't be bickering at each other like they were. Some weird friendship they had... Even in the car, they talked very casually. Was it like this all the time..? And much to Tony's surprise, his master actually seemed like there was more than just sex to having a pet. While he knew he wasn't supposed to be eavesdropping, he wasn't deaf and if his master never brought it up, then he wouldn't speak of it. His friend seemed to have the same view as his previous masters, whereas Yuuzuki, his new master, thought differently. For some reason this made Tony feel a sense of relief.

From there, the conversation was cut short as they arrived to the destination. Tony obediently followed his master like a lost puppy, keeping his head down from his shyness as he kept up with his master. If anyone was looking at him, then he didn't want to know. He felt ashamed to be here wearing something so displeasing. Though he did notice how high quality this place seemed to be. It didn't take much to notice how everything was of great quality.

A small smile made it onto Tony's face as his master's friends wished him a 'happy birthday'. It was moments like this that made Tony feel almost normal. Despite being embarrassed by what he was wearing, Tony found himself... Honestly happy that his master brought him along. While he had been upset, he couldn't help but to be influenced by the vibe his master's friends gave off. It was a pleasant feeling. It seemed that his master was well respected by his fellow workers. Not to mention his master had a sarcastic relaxed vibe. Tony wondered what his master's job really was.

Then Tony found himself sitting upon his master's lap, surrounded by his fellow workers. The little albino felt very self conscious in front of his master's men. He hardly noticed how his master ordered both of them a drink, he barely heard the name of the drink. Strawberry... That word alone interested the albino. A place like this surely didn't serve juice, did they? How interesting. It didn't even take long before the server returned with his master's and his own drink... The drink looked... as if it was strawberry lemonade- or some kind of fruity drink that had strawberries in it. Though it was really pretty and it caught Tony's interest. The little albino accepts the glace from his master, his eyes filled with curiosity for the drink.

Upon hearing his master speak, Tony stiffened as a small shiver went down his spine. He allowed himself to be distracted by his master, paying no mind to the others that were with them. He slightly turned his head so he could look up at Yuuzuki. "I feel okay... I guess. Though I don't like being here in a trash bag... But then again, I am not supposed enjoy this, so..." He said. And then with both hands, Tony brought up the glass to his lips, taking a small sip- Oh! It tasted like juice, a really nice and fancy kind of juice. It was absolutely yummy! Blinking in surprise, Tony's eyes dart back up to his master, feeling impolite, "Sorry master- T-thank you for the drink... You didn't have to get me this." He said, before his hands had brought the glass to his lips again.

For some reason, Tony felt the need to drink more of the drink. It was as if he took a sip, he still felt thirsty and wanted more. The drink was simply tasty and addictive... Strawberries were perfect for this drink, not to mention it was very cute. And before Tony knew it, he had finished the tall glass within minutes. With that, Tony let out a giggle and set down his glace. Swinging his legs, childishly, Tony has a small shy smile on his face as he looks back at his master. "May I have more, master? What was that, anyway? It was really tasty." Tony asks softly, leaning back into his master and relaxing against him.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exellda

• StainedCrimson

Silas lightly smacks the hip under his hand at the partial truth, nearly lie. "Don't lie pet. I can tell it bothers you more than that. You're supposed to be truthful with your master." He lightly chides but motions for the server to bring another of the fruity drinks over. Within moments another is on the table and the empty glass whisked away. "Take it easy with the drink this time around pet. No need to guzzle it down." He gives an amused look at the pretty figure on his lap.

Just one drink and the other already appears to be feeling a good buzz. It would seem his pet is a big lightweight. Afterall, the fruity drink doesn't have all that high of an alcohol content to it. Yet after just one glass the albino is giggling and significantly more relaxed. "As for the drink, it's a strawberry basil sorbet." With his free hand he retakes his own glass and sips at the delicious and smooth whiskey. It's a very pricey bottle, but worth the cost if you can afford it and he can most definitely afford it.

Leaning back, he looks around feeling content. His men are with him and having a good time, he has his favorite drink, and to top it all off he has a sexy little albino pet curled up against him on his lap. Humming softly in his approval of the state of the night, his hand slides a bit on the slick surface of the trashbag so that his fingers slide onto the soft flesh it barely covers. His fingers continue to trace small absent circles on the skin moving up and down slightly on the exposure and partially hidden part of the inner thigh of his pretty pet.

Just as he was about to ask if Tony wanted anything to nibble on, Shiro comes over and plops down next to him. "Well look a' tha'. He looks right a' home all curled up li' tha'. Almost like a kit'en." He grins teasingly at Silas who merely rolls his eyes. Chuckling his friend lightly elbows him. "So, how's the ol' man?" The grin fades a bit to a regular smile to which a faint one is given in return.

"He's about as good as can be expected. I'll be going to see him tomorrow for lunch if you'd like to join. If nothing else he finds you good for a laugh or two." The last comment is almost acidic with how dry it's said, but there's a twist to his lips showing he's holding back a grin to which Shiro bursts out laughing before grinning widely at his friend. "Ya can coun' me in. I like the ol' fart." Silas sighs and barely refrains from rolling his eyes at the comment. "Peas in a pod you two are." Shiro just snickers before nabbing himself some of Silas' whiskey.

At his master's comment, Tony casually rolled his eyes. "I know I should be honest with you, master..." He said softly, reaching for the glass that had been set in front of him, "But, honestly, why did you even ask if you already know I am uncomfortable..?" Then Tony brought the glass to his lips as his eyes flickered towards his master, they were obviously becoming slightly dilated. Tony was such a lightweight, he got drunk so easily... However, Tony somehow seemed to appear as if he hadn't drank anything yet. He was capable of handling conversation with ease... Though the consequences of drinking included being easier to arouse as well as being blunt- sometimes a little too blunt.

The name of the drink confuses Tony as it sounded like a totally normal drink. Although his gut instinct told him that this was no ordinary drink. But this information was already too late in the process because Tony had already successfully drank one glass, now working on his second. Alcohol. It would seem that this kind of drink didn't have as much and that was why Tony wasn't gone yet. Had this been some stronger drink, like vodka or perhaps his master's drink, Tony would be more giggly than he already was. In fact, Tony was sure he was already more relaxed than when he first entered the room...

Now with little doubt in his mind, Tony stared at the delicious strawberry drink in his hand. He really wanted to quit drinking because he didn't want his master to see him in his drunk state. He still had some time to turn around if he just said no to the drink and stopped now... But... But the drink was so tasty and Tony, despite being a lightweight, liked alcohol. He just had to be wary that his master might take advantage of his drunk mind... So basically it all came down to; did Tony want to perhaps make a fool of himself in front of his master? Did he really want to risk saying something that had been on his mind, just for the sake of feeling relaxed around his master? Or even, did he want to see if his master would want him, just in the way Tony would want him while he was drunk..? Or would his master be the type to deny him just because he was drunk and wasn't in the right mind?

The irony was that once Tony stopping thinking about it, he was allowed to realize that he had been drinking his drink- sipping it, but nonetheless drinking it. It was already almost halfway gone! Tony's eye twitched at the sight. Well... If his body apparently wanted the drink that fogged his mind... Then so be it. Tony decided that he would drink... And after tossing a shy glance to his master, just as he felt the other's hand slowly drift up his inner thigh, Tony thought that maybe... Just maybe it might actually be a good idea. "You better be careful there, master..." A small smirk found its way onto the little albino's face as he spoke so only his master could hear him, "You might get me in a playful mood..." Perhaps then he could see what his masters intentions were... Like why hadn't his master touched him yet? Because he had misbehaved? Surely it wasn't because Tony wasn't attractive- that would be a pet's worst nightmare...

However, all playfulness aside, his seemingly flirty talk came to an abrupt halt once his master's friend came along. It was as if Tony retracted into an invisible shell, much like a turtle would. His lips pursed and suddenly Tony seemed very shy. Almost as if he didn't want to be caught being flirtatious with his master- more like he was shy and timid in front of people. Tony seemingly hid behind his drink- as if it could actually hide him. The little albino sat quietly, listening to the conversation the to men were having. Tony learned that his master had a dad who... If he put it together right, it sounded like he might be ill? But Tony wouldn't assume anything unless stated...

Then Tony spaced while the two men talked, not feeling that it was his right to listen. He began absentmindedly sipping his drink again. The alcoholic beverage was addictive to the little albino. He didn't even fight it anymore, just accepting the alcohol into his body. Before he knew it, the drink was all gone- And Tony felt horrible about it. His master told him to slow down! He wasn't sure what to do with the glass as he didn't want to admit that he had drank a whole other glass... But he couldn't help but to want more... Although Tony was reluctant to ask... He just set the glass on the table and didn't say anything about it. Leaving it for his master to decide if he needed more or not.

Hearing his pets playful warning, Silas merely glances down and gives a smirk before returning his attention to his friend. His hand however, continues to tease and slip further up under the convenient bit of 'clothing' his pet is wearing at the moment. his fingers tips brush and tease along the soft sensitive skin available to him but never go so far as to push the item up and risk showing off that lovely skin to anyone else.

When he sees that his pet, despite being told to slow down with his drink, is finished again. He waves for a server and gets Tony another drink but also gets some finger food to be delivered so that it'll help keep his pet from getting too tipsy right away. Refilling his own glass, he talks with his friend a bit more before Shiro spots someone to have a little 'fun' of his own with. Letting his eyes roll this time he takes a long slow swallow before looking back at his little albino. "You're not too bored are you pet?"

Setting his glass down he then uses the newly freed hand to stroke the soft white strands of hair before tracing down along one smooth cheek to slide along pale pinks lips. A good part of him is wondering what they'd look like stretched around his cock along with what look his pet would have while servicing him, but now isn't the time or place to indulge in such thoughts. Well, unless his pet was willing to slide under the table and suck him off that is. As it stands though he would much prefer their first interaction to be in their home instead of a club.

That thought he rolls around a little before deciding. If his little pet can keep himself from getting too drunk, meaning minding how much he drinks and eats to help absorb the alcohol, then when they get home he'll show his pet a little more 'affection' and appreciation.

The combination of his master's hand on his thigh and the warmth both from bodily contact and the alcohol made Tony feel nice. As if he could cuddle his master because he was so comfortable in his presence. Once his master's friend was gone, Tony heard his master ask him if he was bored. A soft smile formed on his face, before nabbing some of the finger food that was presented. He then answered his master. "Kinda... But this is your party and I am patient. You should have a good time with your friends. However..." Tony indulged himself by eating. It gave him a moment to think because when he drank, sometimes his mouth ran away from him- saying things he either deeply thought about, what he wanted, or other blunt things.

After his master had a sip of his own drink and his hand found its way through his hair and down to his cheek, Tony knew what to say... But first... Tony reached up with his hands, on gently grasping onto his master's wrist, the other trailing over his lovely hand and then- Tony's tongue darted out and licked his master's index finger. "I could think of other things we could be doing right now..." He said softly before suddenly sucking the entirety of his master's finger into his mouth. The little albino didn't even gag. He let his tongue swirl around his master's finger as he slowly pulled it out, giving it a nice suck along the way out.

"Forgive me master. I am sometimes too blunt when I've have alcohol inside me." Alcohol made Tony frisky and honest. Usually when he was influenced by alcohol, the little albino was more verbal about what he wanted. There was many thing he wanted and wanted to know. On a normal day, Tony could be quiet, he could keep quiet about his thoughts... But now, he did have the opportunity to vent slightly. That's what he wanted to do. "Master..? Do you think I am pretty?" He asked as he released his master's hand. One hand then gaped onto his trash bag while the other was placed onto his master's thigh. "Cause I don't feel very 'pretty' in this. And..." Tony wasn't drunk enough to to be totally unconscious about what he was saying or doing. He was actually kind of nervous talking to his new master. Even if all he wanted to do was learn the truth. Mostly it was him overreacting, freaking out internally- Feeling like he would never be good enough for anyone.

"And I while I appreciate that you seem to respect me... I can't help but to wonder, though we haven't even been together a whole week..." Tony found himself beating around the imaginary bush, as if avoiding the question. But he might as well say it since he was this far. "What are your intentions with me? Usually master I get are eager to try me out, find out what makes me tick, make me submit... However, you don't seem to be interested in that. Did I do something wrong? Do you not like me? Am I not pretty..?" Tony said softly, looking a little shy and glum about the topic. He was use to his master's not liking him, but they hadn't even done anything yet and he was sure he somehow upset his master somehow. Why else wouldn't his master touch him? He was so use to master's just doing it- then hating him. Not the other way around...

Seeing the pretty albino take hold of his hand and then suck on his finger, his eyes become slightly hooded at the sensation of his pet showing off some of his skills. When his hand is freed he lightly trails the wet digit over the pale lips for a few moments then slowly but surely pushes it back into that warm mouth as he finally answers. "Oh pet, I might just have to give in the urge to hunt down your past owners after all if that's how you view yourself." His tone is soft and doesn't seem threatening in the least but, much like at the cafe, there is an edge there that makes the hairs on the back of one's neck stand on edge.

Watching the lips around his finger as he moves it in and out of the warm cavern he continues. "If I did not find you desirable pet then you would have been long gone by now. The fact that I'm am savoring you and making you eager for my touch should speak volumes. However, since it seems to be the case that you are so troubled by this I shall alleviate your concerns." His finger presses down on the albino's tongue as if to hold it in place and keep the other from trying to speak for now. "You are more than merely 'pretty' and my intentions are to claim you so completely and absolutely that no other will ever be able to so much as catch your eye or come close to satisfying you. You have done nothing wrong pet and I intend to enjoy every last bit of you and then some."

His voice gets low, almost husky and warm as he looks the other over as if the trash bag weren't even there. His free hand adjusts Tony just enough so he can feel how much Silas is enjoying this little moment with the albino. Part of him would enjoy nothing more than dragging his little pet back home to enjoy him and leave him as nothing more than a quivering boneless mess overloaded by pleasure and satisfaction, but he refuses to do that for two reasons.

One, his pet is clearly inebriated and he will not have anything sully their first time together. It will be something that the albino will always remember and enjoy as he thinks back on it.

Secondly, Tony is still being punished for his little outburst earlier and until that is finished neither of them get to have any fun with one another until it is over.

Just glancing up at his master, Tony knew his master approved of his advances. He noticed that his master... Looked at him in a different way that previous masters had before. Sure, while he was looking at him, lusty like other masters, the little albino saw something else there... Something he hadn't seen before and he was trying to figure it out. What did his new master see in him? By now Tony would be surprised if there was anything worth salvaging, if he was worth salvaging to begin with. To be honest, Tony didn't think he was worth so much praise... Although it delighted the albino to know that his master might hunt down his past masters... This master seemed to like playing tricks with Tony's mind... And Tony... He wanted to fall for it, but he was still wary, still scared to get attached yet... A small part of him was scared that he already was starting to like Yuuzuki...

From the way his master stuck his finger into his mouth, in and out slowly, the little albino could see that without a doubt, this master liked his blow jobs. Making a mental note of that, the albino went along with it and sealed his mouth with his lips whilst lightly sucking on his finger. His ears listened to what his master had to say... And found that his tongue was pressed down in the process, guess his master didn't want him to speak while he spoke. That was okay though, Tony was interested to hear what his master had to say... But when his master finally started to speak... Tony was... Baffled at how possessive his master was. His master wanted him so wrapped around his finger that no one else would be satisfying... In that case... His master really meant that he wanted to- to... keep him? Just thinking about that possibility made Tony's heart race. Before he could stop it his cheeks quickly heated up, becoming an obvious red on his face. He was blushing!

After Yuuzuki was done talking, the little albino pulled his master's finger out of his mouth with a nice audible 'pop' but he didn't say anything, he merely stared shyly at his master. Tony didn't even know what to do with himself. No master had ever said that to him before. In fact it was usually the opposite, his past masters wanted him, even if Tony didn't want them. If there was a situation where Tony didn't want his master, then force or punishment usually ensued. For his new master to say something like this... just... Broke something inside the little albino. Probably one of the nicest things he had ever heard and made him want to have that kind of relationship. The little albino found himself getting his hopes up for some reason. He really, truly, wanted to believe what his master just said. He felt like he almost had a choice in the decision. It made Tony happy... to the point he wished the alcohol would make him forget.

The fact that his master looked at him as if he were naked -he was pretty close- made Tony shiver slightly. Then his master moved him on his lap and- Oh my...- His blush showed no signs of leaving him yet... Tony realized that his master might have been more excited than he thought. Tony hadn't thought his master would get aroused yet, but alas a small part of him was relieved by this because that meant his master -to an extent or he was really horny- really did find him attractive. He decided that he didn't want anyone to see his face, let alone his master's beginning arousal, so he shifted on his master's lap. He hoped this was okay with his master as he turned his body, both legs were now around his master as he straddled him.

The little albino blinked a couple times, seeming timid because he was being shy as he mentally tried to get his blush to go away. After deciding that he couldn't do it, his red eyes glanced up at his master, a light flickering in his eyes, mischievously as he wasn't as innocent as he looked. He played it really well though. A small smile that formed into a playful smirk appeared on his soft face. He batted his eyes as his free hand slides right down to his master's crotch, boldly groping him through his pants. He was beyond flattered that his master seemed to like him, he was happy... "Do you have any piercings or tattoos?" He asked curiously with an innocent face, other than his little smirk giving him away.

Silas watches as his little pet rearranges himself, laughing softly once surrounded by the pale form. One arm partially wraps around Tony, the hand firmly holding onto one of the barely covered globes of the albino's ass as the other teasingly traces along a flushed cheek and down the neck. "You have to ask? I suppose you didn't look as closely as I thought you had." He taunts lightly in reference to when he'd essentially paraded himself in front of the other in promise of what is to come. Feeling the bold groping he chuckles and moves to press more firmly into the hand. "Careful pet, don't start something you're not willing to see through." He warns in a low tone with a large grin as he gives a rough nip to an ear.

He's not sure if he's pleased or upset that his hard to miss tattoo was, in fact, missed when his pet had ogled him earlier. Still, it's not an overly big deal as there will be time enough for it to be explored and enjoyed another time by his pet. Running a finger along the albino's pulse he gets a slow grin. "I do plan on having you get a few for me to enjoy though pet. Piercings that is, not tattoos. Though if you wanted one I would be open to at least hearing what you wanted, where and why."

Shifting slightly, the hand stroking along the soft skin leaves to get his drink for him to enjoy a few mouthfuls of the liquid. Eventually the food arrives along with another drink for Tony. The thought of having a little fun tonight with his pet crosses his mind, but it depends on how much alcohol his pet will indulge in. Even though soon he plans on alternating between the drinks and non-alcoholic ones for the albino.

After another hour or so things finally start to wrap up and everyone goes home after giving Silas a few gifts. Thanking the men he then settles on getting himself and Tony back home to clean up and relax for a bit before bed. "Ready pet?" He looks down at the form still wrapped around him.

The albino blinked a couple times, thinking back to last time he ever saw his master show any skin... In his light drunkenness, he had overlooked the one of the- was it the first night, eh, he couldn't remember. But anyway, he had overlooked the huge tattoo his master had... Although he had also been really inside his mind, like he was now, so he hadn't actually got a chance to appreciate his master's lovely tattoo... Now that he thought about it, he did remember thinking his master was handsome... He still is... Very handsome up close...

Appreciating his master's arm around him, Tony really liked the warmth he got. His hand leisurely rubbed gently against his crotch, pleased that his master seemed to like his contact. At his master's comment, Tony smirked, keeping quiet. In his mind he thought he could handle anything his master wanted to give to him. In fact, he really liked the idea, the alcohol slightly aiding the decision. Mostly, he was relaxed thanks to the alcohol. Nowhere near as nervous as he normally would be. While it did make the albino worry he might say too much... He didn't always have the chance to relax with a master. And yes, while kinky things, sex, flirting was fun... He also liked to do things like cuddle or have a decent conversation with his master... He didn't get either very often and to be honest he was really nervous about doing either too.

To be close was a risk in itself. The little albino felt that he was sensitive to touch and feelings... Touch as in caring, kind gestures... And feelings as in attachment. Would he ever be able to attach himself, perhaps even to this master? This master seemed really nice... Which made him wonder if he would take advantage of the fact he had consumed alcohol. It both scared and excited Tony. Scared- because he wasn't sure if his master would attempt to have sex with him and Tony wasn't sure if he really was ready yet. Excited- because he was interested to see what kind of man Yuuzuki was in the bedroom...

Hearing that his master wanted to get him piercings and may even let him get a tattoo, Tony felt a little indifferent. Sure, he supposed he wouldn't mind piercings, but where? How many? It was too soon for something like that, surely? He was still getting used to Yuuzuki. What if he gave him up the day after? That was unacceptable... Plus he wasn't a big fan of tattoos anyway... Tony felt like he should say something about it yet he couldn't find the words. Mentioning it would only mean that he had given up and finally accepted he was tamed. First this master would actually have to be willing to keep him, only then would he allow his master to mark him... Anything like a piercing or tattoo made Tony's value decrease even more. It ruined him- in his opinion. He would be without a 'job'. He wouldn't have a home anymore...

Honestly, Tony was getting tired as the night went on and in the end he didn't finish but one more glass. At some point he removed his hand from his master's crotch. Tony was still on his punishment, so he didn't want to break any rules as of yet... He only nibbled on the food, losing his appetite because he got full quick. Mostly, he just stayed in his master's lap until it was just about time to go. He did briefly decide if he wanted to be carried or not, but after thinking that his master probably wouldn't be into that, plus the fact that he was still new, Tony slowly slipped off his lap. A part of Tony wanted to be carried, but the other half of him, the more stubborn side wanted to stay detached... He could walk. He was fully capable- and feeling bubbly from the alcohol.

Yeah, he was ready to go. Although Tony said nothing, as if just getting off his master's lap should have meant what he was thinking. Yes, he was ready to go home. After pulling the bag down and straightening it out Tony shivered as he was reminded of the coldness the trash bag provided. Once he was done with that, his eyes fluttered up to his master's eyes. Did he just go? Could he lead? Or was his master going to lead the way? Well at the moment Tony decided he would just learn of the consequence later. He chose to lead the way right out of the bar. And of course, once he got in the vehicle with his master, he took the spot on the floor.

Despite a short ride, he allowed himself to lean against his master's leg, nudging it with his head. And because it was such a short ride, Tony didn't get to enjoy the comfort for long... It wasn't the car but his master that Tony found that slight comfort in. He wouldn't admit it, even to himself at this point. "Is it bed time?" Tony asked softly once they were back inside the comfort of his master's home. He wondered if his master wanted to continue their flirtatious talk? Maybe take a shower? Lazy around? Perhaps he had other work to attend to? But it was late... so... Sleep? Tony found himself unconsciously anxious to know his master's answer.

On the ride home he is a bit surprised at how cuddly his pet has turned, but enjoys it and gently runs his fingers through the other's hair while talking with Shiro. Once at his place he bids the other a goodnight then goes inside. As the door clicks shut and is locked, he sighs while rolling his shoulder. The change is subtle but as he relaxes it becomes obvious that he'd been holding tension while out even though with those he works with, or in the case of Shiro, friends with.

Hearing the question he tilts his head to look at Tony before giving him a small smile. "Not quite yet pet. First we'll wash up, though I think I feel more like a bath then a shower at the moment. Go run us a bath will you pet?" Giving another smile he lightly brushes some hair out of the albino's face before starting to shrug off his jacket. Hanging it up he then goes about removing his shirt while making his way back to his room to put the worn clothes in the dirty hamper.

Rolling his head and shoulders to help loosen the muscles and ease some of the lingering tension, he listens for his quiet little albino. "Did you have fun while we were out?" He calls honestly curious but also wondering how much of an impact the punishment had on the other, especially towards the end when the surprising side of Tony peeked out at him. That part he enjoyed very much and Silas hopes to see more of it.

However, he also can't have the other get so distracted as the fact he was still mid-punishment be forgotten completely or for long. While waiting for a response he ambles over to the doorway to the bathroom while undoing his pants.

When his master answers him, Tony pauses for a moment, letting his master move his hair out of the way. While he didn't say anything about it, the albino did like the gesture. It was rather comforting, if he was being honest. Knowing that his master wanted to take a bath with him was actually a little unsettling for the albino. Normally, the prospect of such a thing made him nervous and sometimes worried. Mostly it depended on the situation and what kind of master he had... Tony wasn't assuming much from this master... And for the most part, Tony just wanted to relax as well. Being on edge all the time wasn't good for his health, nor good for his mental state. So he was sort of glad that he did drink a little tonight. It really helped him ease up.

More than likely, had he not drank anything, Tony might have been way more stress. His timid personality made him want to curl into a ball and hide from the world if he could. Ever since becoming a pet, he more or less grew out of that. While he still wanted to curl into a ball, he couldn't really do that in front of his masters. He was expected to basically embrace them, be comfortable being naked in front of them even though they just met... And so on. Tony tried not to think about it too much, so he nodded his head as he looked at his master. With that, he departed from his master's side and made a bee-line for the bathroom at a walking pace. He was in no rush really.

But once he got into the bathroom he realized he didn't know what kind of bath his master wanted... Tony assumed a hot bath, considering his master had a long day... His master was probably sore anyway. Plus, Tony liked hot baths or showers. Oh, and would his master prefer a bubble bath or not? Tony leaned over, reaching for the handles on the tub... He pause, humming to himself, just as he heard his master come to the bathroom doorway. At his master's voice, he lifted his head, looking over his shoulder. Curiosity poked at him as he wondered why his master would want to know his opinion. The answer for him was obvious. Stressful. However, thanks to a little bit of alcohol, well, Tony felt better and more at ease.

Tony wasn't the most confident guy, given he was timid and shy. For most people, a simple trash bag might not have meant much, but for Tony, his clothes were his dignity... Because once he lost all of his clothes, that usually meant he lost his dignity. Usually when he lost his clothes he was one of two things: sexually active or being punished. Since he was not obviously enjoying any kind of pleasure here, well then it was the opposite. Displeasure. So what could he say to his master? He didn't particularly hate his time out with his master... He just disliked that he so happened to be on punishment... He felt like he didn't deserve to go... Just like he felt like he shouldn't have the privilege to bath with his master...

Should he lie about it? How much honesty did his master want? Or how much should he tell his master? It really shouldn't be that bad... Right? In the end, the little albino just let the alcohol talk for him. Sadly, he found it to be one of the quickest ways for him to talk. He was always so unsure... One habit that Tony failed to realize was that whenever he was deep in thought, his lips pursed slightly whilst his brows slightly furrowed. "I..." Tony let a small smile onto his face. "Thank you for bringing me out. Not many master would do that, in general, let alone if I was being punished." Tony admitted, slowly standing up straight. "I kind of... Don't feel like I should have gone because I was being punished... And I am sorry for drinking so much..." Tony commented softly. For him, that was a good amount of alcohol. It was probably expensive too.

"And I am not quite sure what you mean by 'fun'." Tony looked at his master in the eye, not bothering to really notice how his master's clothes had been slowly disappearing. "While I did have a decent time with you... I feel..." The albino's hands pinched the trash bag, pulling it and shaking it slight as he emphasized his point. "I feel very... ugly in this. And you already know I am shy around lot of people..." He said, thinking that it was pretty obvious, considering he always seemingly hid himself when he was in the presence of people who were not his master. It felt very degrading to be seen basically naked in a trash bag. Hell, his master might as well throw him out now. He got the point. He was trash. It wouldn't be the first time nor last time he would feel this way about himself, he was sure... That's how he felt about it.

Although... He did recall his master staring at him, lustily at that... Earlier... But that was because he was slightly intoxicated and was flirting with his master... Would he even have looked at him that way had he not? Tony didn't think so. After all, what was so appealing about a trash bag? Nothing... That's why trash was thrown away.

"How... Hot would you like the water, master..?" Tony finally said after a moment. "Would you like hot water? Bubble bath..? Or..?" Tony asked softly.

• 3 weeks later...

Silas gives a small pleased smile at how honest and how much he answered. "That's a good pet." He murmurs looking satisfied and pleased at the end of Tony's admission. "You're welcome for having been taken out, but it was in part to remind you who is master and decides how much punishment you go through as well as bonding. Had I left you home I'm very certain I wouldn't have had the pleasure of seeing you get so comfortable with me so soon, if you were in any good mind set at all." First and foremost taking Tony with had been to make sure he hadn't tried to punish himself more while Silas wasn't around.

Tossing the last of his garments into the hamper he continues. "That is the point of the trash bag though pet. To make you feel as ugly as you acted and to drive home the point that it was unacceptable for that situation." Hearing the question he pauses and looks over with a thoughtful hum. "Hot enough to where there's some steam and there's a bottle of scented oil in the corner you can add a little to the bath." Leaning against the doorjamb he watches the albino go about making the bath.

After a few moments he goes over and presses up against Tony's back, sliding a hand up slightly along one smooth pale thigh. "Just to be clear pet, I did enjoy earlier but not just because you were flirting though knowing you're attracted to me enough to do so even if only due to some liquid courage is good to know. I enjoyed it because I do find you pretty and desirable even when being punished with a garbage bag." After a moment lightly nips an ear before pulling back. "though this has its uses with such easy access."

Stepping around Tony he eases into the filling tub with a pleased murmur while stretching out. The ink on his form, previously missed by the other, is partially on display on one hip and the opposite shoulder. The movement and shine of the water adding an extra bit of life to the lines and colors.

Whilst Tony was glad that his master didn't mind him tagging along, he felt kind of shy. His master was right... He had warmed up fairly well... the scary part was... He couldn't confirm that it was only the alcohol's doing. Tony made a pouting face once his master talked about the trash bag. He knew that was the goal, however it didn't make him feel any better. He knew he was a bad pet.. Despite the fact that his master said he was a 'good' pet moments ago. Overall Tony felt like a walking contradiction sometimes...

After hearing how his master liked his bath, he actually made a mental note of it before starting the bath. He got the water all nice an hot. One might think his master would like a hot tub better than a bath. He was sure his master would like that very much. And just as the bath was ready and right when he was about to turn around to tell his master the tub was ready, that was also when his master suddenly came behind him. Yuuzuki's hand was crawling up his thigh. The albino froze. Damn. He could already feel his cheeks heating up. Of course, what his master had to say didn't help him get rid of his blush... It made it worse. His master liked the time they shared..? His master liked how they flirted? How he was attracted to him..? Tony couldn't help but to feel flattered by his masters' compliment.

Did his heart just skip?

It was no fair really... Tony was sensitive to certain areas being touched... Besides his private... In the right hands... Tony was easily turned on, especially if he was at the mercy of an attractive master, one such as Yuuzuki. Consent is involved here also. The little albino was sure he would easily melt fairly easily and quickly. Areas such as his neck, yeah his ears too... nipples of course, and his thighs... Gosh he should be ashamed of himself. Even if he was ashamed, he couldn't stay ashamed because he was a pet, that's what he is technically supposed to do besides being obedient.

If his cheeks were not red already, they were after his master nipped at them. A small gasp escaped him, but he didn't resist at all. Tony let it happen because even if he wouldn't admit it, the albino liked the attention he got from his seductive master. However, the fun ended as soon as it began. His master left it there and promptly got into the hot tub. Tony took this moment to calm himself, he felt like his blush wouldn't go away fast enough,but at least his heart calmed down. Tony saw the brief large tattoo on his master's back as he got settled into the tub. Oh... How he wanted to get a better look. The little albino felt ashamed of himself because he had missed such a nice detail on his attractive master...

"Is... The water nice?" The albino asked softly, almost shyly. Should he go in too? Tony did recall his master saying 'make us a bath'... "Are you sure you want me to join you even though I am on punishment?" Could he bathe without the bag? Normally, had he been a good pet and not bad one, he might have just hopped in and made himself comfortable... But... As he stood with the bag still on, it didn't change the fact that he was still being punished. He felt that he should at least make sure that he could, rather than being an unwelcome guest. He could just stand there and wait... Whilst staring at his masters gorgeous body... And the eye-worthy ink. He could wash his master...

• 2 weeks later...

At the question he hums slightly in approval and confirmation. "It's good pet. Now then, set the bag to the side and get in." He completely ignores the second question as it's not worth his attention. He is not the type to say or do things without meaning them, granted he's human and makes mistakes on a rare occasion, but on such a matter as bathing together there should be no question of whether he was sure or not. His pet will learn soon enough that asking if he's sure about something is unnecessary.

Glancing over he smirks catching his pet looking at him in an almost dazed manner. "Quickly pet. And if you're lucky I'll let you wash my back." He teases with a light taunt of a promise to possible see and touch the ink that the other finally seems to have gotten a glimpse of. Stretching out he waits for the other to decide whether he'll follow through with the order or not while watching Tony out of the corner of his eye.

Inwardly he laughs to himself while feeling pleased at how well the two of them get along and click. It's refreshing to have someone like Tony around and know he really has no interest in others. The few interactions around are enough for him to see that, and while for the moment it may merely be because he's the albino's master, he is sure that soon it will grow to more as their relationship continues to develop and grow. Seeing how his pet will show his possessive and fiery temper promises to be a most satisfying experience, but enjoying quiet moments at home with his little pet will be the ones he'll enjoy most. Well, that and the sex. The few responses he's gotten from teasing and flirting so far have a lot of promise to just what kind of partner the other will be are very promising.

The first command Tony heard was acknowledged but he didn't react right away. It was the second 'command' that Tony snapped out of his trance. He would be lying if he said he didn't want to touch his master... It wouldn't be bad to get a closer look at that tattoo, not to mention his master whilst he was naked. The little albino couldn't deny that his master was indeed attractive... Unbearably so. To the point that Tony could guess, if this master kept him long enough, he would be roused by the mere thought of him.

What bugged Tony the most was how... His master was not specific enough. He was used to very strict orders and having to follow them or suffer the consequences. But no... This master seemed to like playing mind games with him. Keeping Tony on edge, wondering where the boundaries were. Sure, some things were obvious... Tony was afraid of angering his master yet felt the need to find out what made him tick. It was weird being in the cross between wanting to please his master and wanting to see what put him on edge... However seeing his master lay there at his leisure, relaxed and practically calling Tony's name... Well, Tony couldn't possibly say no.

Which is why after his master said he could possibly wash his back, Tony was effortlessly stripping out of the trash bag. His eyes never left his master as he stripped, looking maybe a little too eager. He paused for a moment before getting into the tub. His master was playing him, he could tell... And Tony was falling for it, wasn't he? This master was full of contradictions. Tony was being punished, yet offered the pleasure of bathing with his master. He knew he was being toyed with... But what was a little fun?

Where did the game end and begin? That's what Tony wanted to know. Just what exactly did his master want from him? Maybe one day Tony would find out. Although for this moment, Tony decided he would make the most of this. He would try to enjoy his time with his master, even if his master was messing with his mind. So Tony got in the tub, lowering himself into the hot water and biting his lip as the water burned his skin lightly. He was facing his master, sitting across from him.

There was a noticeable difference between the two men. Tony was almost a sickly pale compared to his handsome master. Even his hair, literally, paled in comparison to his master's. The differences didn't stop there though. Yuuzuki had more muscle than the albino did. Tony found that a little odd considering all his master did at work was fill out papers. So he just assumed that his mast had a work out routine or something. Nonetheless Tony was actually happy that his master was fit, he found master's whom were out of shape to be repulsive. They didn't have to be top notch in their fitness level. They just couldn't smother Tony if they tried to get on top of him.

Tony would rather not think about such repulsive thing whilst in front of his new master, however he did calm a little bit because of it. There was no denying Tony's attraction. He was sure his master noticed by now. And... Tony just couldn't help himself but to shyly stare at his master. He worried about breaking some invisible boundary. As if he would do something and then suddenly have his master snap at him. Depending on what his master was okay with, Tony could think of many things he'd like to be doing right now... Everything from sexual ideas to-

Let's be honest here. Tony wanted to do many things. However, right now, he kind of wanted to... What was the right term..? Cuddle? Close. Touch his master's body? Closer. Pamper him? Eh, close enough. All of those things sounded nice to the albino. He was just worried if it would be alright. He had masters in the past whom hated to cuddle and then some who adored it. Tony himself liked a mixture of both. There were times to touch and not touch... And, well... Considering they were both naked right now, Tony wanted to touch.

So that was Tony's goal. He sheepishly scooted closer to his master, looking for any signs that it wasn't okay. Tony couldn't read his master as well as he would have liked to, but he also had to remember that this master was still new to him. Because the water was noticeably warm it was harder to tell if Tony was blushing, or if the water was turning his skin pink. He purposely avoided as much physical contact as possible as he got closer until- He cupped his hands before his master, in the water, capturing a handful of water within his hands. Then slowly, Tony poured the water down his master's chest. Tony's eyes shamefully watched the water go down.

It should be a crime for his master to look this nice...

With hooded eyes, he languidly watches his pet strip and get into the tub. He doesn't bother hiding the fact that he's looking the other over as though it is his right. It is very much so his right to look over his pet as he likes. Seeing Tony scoot closer and slowly cup water to pour over him, that leads Silas to let a small pleased smile to appear. While he can see the shame in the other's eyes, he himself is more than pleased at the initiative.

Slowly, and a bit carefully, he moves a hand to pet Tony's cheek and push some hair out of his face. "There is no need for shame between us pet." He lightly comments not wanting the other to think that he should be ashamed of enjoying his master's body. Taking a few more moments to lightly pet and calm the other, he then resumes to lay there and let Tony explore as he likes. Loosening his control a bit is nice and a bath with a fairly skittish pet is one way to help them both adjust to one another. Though having someone bathe and touch him without ulterior motives is hard to find so something like this is a small rare luxury for him.

Leaving Tony to figure out what he's willing to do in order to test boundaries and getting close, his mind wanders a little to after this bonding experience. He refuses to sleep wrapped around a bag and dealing with the feel of that against his body. Not too mention the crinkling all night. So his pet can sleep naked if he wishes to sleep in the bed tonight or if he insists on clothing will sleep elsewhere. The choice will be hard for his pet perhaps, but he'll be given one. Other than that Silas will only expect him to wear the bag for clothing tomorrow until after lunch time.

Refocusing on the slick bared form in front of him, he settles down to enjoy the possibility of his intriguing little pet washing him. He might even return the favor. After all, his right as the owner isn't just in the being able to look.

The albino pauses for a moment, glancing up into his master's eyes and noticing his master starring at him. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to feel uneasy about it. He didn't. If anything, Tony didn't mind that his master was staring at him... it was kind of nice to be watched by such a handsome man. He might have been a pet, but Tony had certain standards. It just so happened that this master met them. He could only imagine what the other male could be thinking...

And then he watched his master's hand as it got closer to him, slowly, carefully, as if Tony would run. He dare say that it was cute but that didn't seem like the correct term for the moment... He held still though, curious to see what his master's intentions were. Then he felt his master's hand on his cheek, gingerly petting him and then moving hair from his face. The albino found himself leaning into the gentle touch. But then it was over with before he could fully enjoy himself. It was nice though, Tony felt slightly calmer now. He could never get tired of such nice touches, nor feeling like he was being pampered... He liked being caressed, petted, and touched softly like he was just seconds ago. Both Sexual and non-sexual touches made the albino very happy...

Because of his master's support and comforting gesture, Tony felt a little more confident in himself. It seemed that his master didn't mind him 'exploring' nor 'enjoying' himself whilst looking at his master. It also seemed like his master wouldn't appose him wanting to return the favor... No shame... "I think you'll find out that the more I'm comfortable I am with you... The more shameless I can be." Tony commented softly. "Usually within reason, of course." He said. There was always a time and a place for such lewd things. The albino could be very well behaved, he just needed to know where the boundaries were.

So with that being said, Tony leaned over slightly, reaching for the liquid soap that was nearby. He lathered some into his hands before looking back at his master, moving towards him, "My hands might be a little cold..." He lightly warned as he press his hands to his masters chest. Like hell would he give up the opportunity to touch his attractive master. He moved slowly, just in case his master did not wish him to do so otherwise. Both hands leisurely rubbed his master's chest, going left, over his heart. Whilst doing so Tony's pinky purposely brushed over his master's nipple, and then his hands migrated up to his master's shoulder. All of his movements were slow, yet there was some pressure to them... He was massaging his master, so long as he would allow.

Tony took his time moving his hands to his master's shoulder and then down his arm, starting with his bicep. Tony could just swoon at how muscular the other male was. He was actually a little jealous at how flawless his master seemed to be. He had such nice skin, smooth and soft. And his muscles were definitely worth a massage just to touch them. The albino carefully and seemingly skillfully, pulled his master's arm toward him. The liquid soap aided his movements as he worked his way down his master's arm. He actually found himself enjoying this activity. "So..." He said softly, "If you don't mind me asking... Would you tell me something interesting about yourself? Something I wouldn't know just from looking at you." He asked curiously.

His master felt like a stranger to him, yet here he was, massaging him. Tony released his master's arm and then started the same process over again. His hands started on his master's chest, again his pinky purposely brushed against his master's nipple. "I suppose I could tell you something interesting about myself... Not that there's anything 'interesting' about me... I mean..." He said softly, "If there's something you want to know..." He said suggestively, feeling slightly curious at the moment.

At the small confession from his pet, he lets out a soft laugh while watching the albino start to wash him. His nipples have never been a particularly sensitive area, so he doesn't respond to the small touch. "I look forward to seeing you grow more comfortable. There is still much more for us to learn about one another and that will take some time." He comments slowly, almost idly as if them being together long enough to get to that point is a given and of no doubt in his mind. Of which it isn't. Tony is proving to be a most interesting and enjoyable addition to his life so far.

As the massaging wash continues, he almost puffs up as a small pleased look appears as he sees his little pet basically swooning as he washing Silas. At the question he hums while settling a bit more firmly in the tub letting the other continue to wash him. "You can always ask things pet, but like everything else there is always a time and place for certain questions." Not that this is an instant where he minds. Tilting his head slightly he tries to think of something that he's willing to disclose to Tony this soon.

Briefly he wonders how the albino would react to him telling the other side of his job, then dismisses it. It's a bit too soon for that though he'll be addressing that soon enough. Within the next few days perhaps, but not while they are in the tub together. "Let's see, something you wouldn't know just by looking at me..." He hums for a moment before speaking. "I enjoy camping." It has been years since he's been able to go, but it was one of his favorite activities growing up.

Looking back down at the curious and yet almost bashful albino, he grins. "Come now pet, I'm sure there's plenty interesting about you. And as your master it's only natural that I want to know about you..." His voice lowers a bit as he implies getting to know about Tony as a person, but also sexually. Both hold great appeal to him. Raising his cleaned and free hand, he slides his hand along the albino's skin starting along a slim hip and just moving in long slow motions up and down.

The little albino thought it was interesting that his master spoke like he intended to keep him long... He knew the talk all too well. Sometimes Tony could only hope that they spoke the truth, sadly that was not the case. He found himself mislead every time. It was kind of sweet though. Hopeful... But it would probably never be Tony's reality, only a dream. Although he would let his master to continue this seemingly wonderful illusion. He wouldn't mind to actually know his master for once. A lot of it was usually bland and Tony didn't like that. He didn't like feeling pushed aside all the time. nor did he appreciate feeling less than a person. Human was still human, even if one was a 'pet'.

As the albino continues to wash his handsome master, he is also paying attention to how the other male reacts to certain touches and stimulation. If Tony was a betting man, he would say this master preferred more... Physical stimulant. Perhaps he was into BDSM. Although of course Tony could only guess until his master decided to act. As of now, he was conflicted if he was excited or nervous about his master's preferences. He didn't know... But somewhere deep inside him told him that he would be very okay with whatever his master's choices were. Guess Tony would have to wait and see.

At the new information, Tony pauses what he's doing to raise a brow at his master. "...camping?" He didn't know why that surprised him. Even he went camping at one point of time when he was younger. And thinking about it made him uncomfortable and sick for reasons he'd rather not discuss... He hadn't ever talked about it before and he didn't know this master well enough yet... He was sure no master would ever get close enough to him. Camping was actually fun for the albino, except for that one time... Several days passed... Could it even be considered camping? Although there was that one time he actually did go camping and hunting for real. But that was before everything changed... One could say Tony was slightly traumatized by his younger days.

After the albino had paused for a moment, perhaps a moment too long, he distracted himself by continuing to move his hands down Yuuzuki's arm. "...I liked camping, too." He said softly, referring to the time before everything changed for him. His master wouldn't know what happened unless he explained. As it was, it was in the past, and Tony would rather keep it like that. His master probably wouldn't care anyway. Tony didn't want his pity either. Other's had it worse, or so he kept telling himself. Even the positive memories he'd rather smother. But let's be honest, even when Tony 'enjoyed' camping that one time... He was overly sensitive to the sun, broke out in a rash easily, mosquitoes seemed to love the taste of his blood, and he was highly allergic to bee-stings. So even if he did like the outdoors, the outdoors didn't seem to like him very much.

"What did you like to do when you went camping? Did you swim? Hunt? Fish- or is that too boring? For how long?" Tony asked in an attempt to keep the nice conversation going, when normally he would just shut up. That's what he wanted to do. He contemplated just getting up and leaving. But he had to remember... Just because he had a bad experience surely didn't mean his master had a bad experience. The albino would rather distract himself with his master than to think about himself... Funny how his master basically says that Tony was interesting, he physically doesn't even acknowledge that he's being touched.... The albino didn't believe it. He was plain, a simpleton. Tony hadn't done anything with his life except fuck it all up. There was nothing interesting about that at all...

Silas continues to seemingly idly watch Tony continue to wash him. After his arms are done he's curious to see how the other will progress, or if he'll even continue to wash his master. At the next small round of questions he gives small chuckle as he's pleased the other is so curious, but also finds it adorable how his pet is clearly trying to not focus on himself. "Swim, fish, hike... All of those things. I'm not much of one for hunting as cleaning what I kill to eat and not do so too close to my campsite tends to be more than I care to do often when on vacation." He muses with a faint grin.

Stretching with a long low rumble, he then settles and starts to lightly pet and stroke along the albino's legs. "As for how long, if I'm able to about a week. If not then at least three days." Trailing his hands up to stroke along the prominent hip bones, his thumbs sliding down along the guidelines to a place Silas on enjoying in the near future. "What about you pet? What did you like to do when you went camping?"

Feeling the bit of tension in his pet, as well as sensing some disbelief and disappointment, he barely holds back a chuckle. He can imagine how frustrated and confused his pretty little albino must be at having a master who pays him compliments but then seems to remain unaroused when the other is naked and wet on their lap. Still, he's by no means an undisciplined youth around an attractive and naked body for the first time. He can very well control himself for a time if he wants to play a bit first.

Continuing to trace along those enticing lines, and the jutting edges of his pet's slim hips do seem to be begging for his teeth to bite and mark them, he tugs the other a bit closer to settle him a little more securely on his lap. "And while we're talking of things you like, you should let me know of any special requests for the yard you might have." He hadn't forgotten that promise despite his not having mentioned it recently. He's already thinking of having some flowers put in known to attract hummingbirds and butterflies, but if his pet has anything he'd like to have added then he might consider indulging his pet a little more.

The albino appreciated learning new things about his master. He felt like he never really got to know his masters, most of which he could care less... But this one, Tony didn't seem too mind. No, he found that for once he kind of liked the fact the his master was willing to share something about himself... And Tony didn't even have to really work for it either... And Tony also liked how seemingly calm everything was right now. The fact that they could be this close and not be sexually tempted surely meant something. Tony had a good grasp of how his body worked, what turned him on quicker and such...

And here was his master pulling him closer. Tony liked how gently his master caressed his skin, how he pet him perfectly. He also noted how they seemed to possessively grab at him, and how his eyes narrowed whilst looking at him. Tony just felt more anxious to know what his master planned to do... They were so close together right now, not to mention Tony was on his lap. He also wouldn't deny the fact that he liked the way this master would pet him, stroke his legs and hips... Tony felt that it might actually be hard to resist this master. Which was a scary idea for him because he usually had phenomenal control. You know what they say, practice makes perfect. Tony learned a lot throughout the years.

But now Yuuzuki was asking about his experience and Tony half shied away. He wouldn't have thought his master would actually want to know about his camping experience. After all, it wasn't much different than his own. But... Tony couldn't help but to feel slightly comforted since he was in a warm and relaxing bath, sitting on an attractive master whilst being stroked like some kind of precious thing... Although he was sure his master wouldn't find his story very interesting... He decided that it would be worth informing his master about his allergic reaction to bees... This would be the first time Tony actually talked about it since the day it happened... He never would have thought that the topic of camping would be brought up.

"Well..." Tony started to say. "I went camping with a friend of mine when I was in middle school. We went canoeing, hiking, fishing, slept in sleeping bags and even ate s'mores..." He said softly, unsure of what he should do with his own hands whilst he talked so he just rested them upon his masters chest. "Nothing really out of the ordinary... Just a typical camping trip... That was the only time I ever went camping with him... And a couple years later..." He hesitated for a moment, "It wasn't really camping but... That's what my fath- trainer said when he was trying to teach me a lesson. Long story short, the man who raised me wasn't even my father. He was technically a slave- pet owner. So basically, I was meant for this since birth..." Tony shrugged, letting out a small sigh. "And to think I was raised like a normal child... I never even knew until there was a big misunderstanding and my trainer was there to see it. He was so mad..." Tony's eyes drifted slightly, glancing away from his master, as if uncomfortable whilst talking about himself.

"Anyway..." He quickly said, moving on and trying to get to the point. "My training started and he just got meaner and meaner until one day I guess he had enough of me... So he dragged me outside, naked, and left me chained next to a dog house. He didn't even give me any sunblock. Whenever he fed me, I had to eat like a dog... It was pretty miserable and hard to swallow with a metal collar around my neck... He left me there for several days. I often just stayed in the doghouse because my skin is so sensitive." He paused for a moment as he mentally started to visualize what had happened. "Well up until that point I never had been outside that long, let alone naked. I learned that I'm not afraid of spiders or snakes... I always have hated mosquitoes... And I wasn't afraid of bees until one stung me..." That was when Tony unconsciously brought his right hand up to his neck and said, "It stung me right here and I had a severe allergic reaction to it."

This was the part of the story that he had never told anyone before. It was really weird and oddly relieving to finally say it. But whether his master cared or not, Tony was mumbling on. "I... My neck swelled so much that I was suffocating, not only from the reaction but from the metal collar around my neck. I literally was choking, for I don't know how long but, I was in tears when the trainer finally came back." Tony blinked and glanced back up at his master, shyly, "So um... To answer your question... If there's a possible way to have little to no bees at all, that would be nice... Although I know you can't really control nature, so... Oh- And maybe two other things?" Tony asked, feeling like it wasn't his right to even ask but since his master mentioned it, Tony wanted to tell him. "Can there be a little pond or fountain? You know the ones that koi fish swim in? I think fountains like those are really nice... And then maybe, also, a swing...?" His voice got softer at the seemingly childish suggestion. So he made sure to specify, "Not like a tire swing, but a bench swing. Oh- maybe a hammock, too, I've always wanted to try one of those." He blurted.

Wow, the albino had said a lot! He hadn't spoken so much in a long time. He hoped he hadn't annoyed his master, nor bored him to tears. And instead of apologizing, he sat there quietly. This was quit the opposite of how he usually acted. Must have been the alcohol he had earlier... But then again, he would say that he's pretty sober right now...

Silas hums to himself pleased to see his pet enjoying his touch. His eyes narrow slightly though when he sees that the albino shies away upon his asking about the other's camping experience. Gently but firmly he pulls the other to him, arranging the other so that Tony's head is tucked under Silas' chin while he runs his hands soothingly and possessively over the slim form against him. This trainer will need to be seen and dealt with it would seem. There are far better ways to train and correct behavior than to be so needlessly careless and vindictive. Pet or no, that could have caused a serious injury, damaged Tony beyond worth, or even killed him had the trainer not appeared when he had.

Raising a hand he starts to pet the damp, but still ever so soft, hair of his little albino companion. "Easy there pet. Some day we'll go out and replace that memory with a better one so that you can remember being outside more fondly. Though this... 'trainer' of yours should never have been given you or re-evaluated after his treatment of you." Making sure that Tony isn't able to see his face, as he knows the look he has right now is less than kind, he decides that seeing this so-called trainer soon will be made a priority.

Taking a slow deep breath, he slowly lets it out. Hearing the hesitant requests that seem to keep tumbling out. "I'll see what I can do pet, but some bees will be necessary for the flowers and such. Though perhaps I'll see if I can get a few koi from the family home to have a small pond made here." He comments idly, not thinking much of it. "I'll call someone to work out a design for the yard that can include a small pond for you."

At the swing and hammock he gives small hum of thought. It shouldn't be too much of an issue for at least one of those but squeezing both in might be a bit much. Still, he would at least give it thought. A hammock would be nice though, on that he can agree. A thought crosses his mind and he decides to see how his pet will respond to it. "What would you say to a hanging bed for the office on the days you join me at work? It'd be similar to hammock but more enclosed so you'd have some privacy while able to be comfortable." A feeling of amusement forms at the thought of Tony curled up in a hanging basket like a kitten or somesuch, only peeking out or coming out to get attention from his owner.

Tony watched his master carefully and curiously while awaiting his reaction. To his surprise, he found himself grabbed by seemingly gentle hands and then pulled towards his master. Before he knew it, Tony was laying against his master's chest. At first he had expected something different... A reaction that was the complete opposite of this. Never would he have thought his master would embrace him like this. It was nice and comfortable. He pressed his cheek into his master's chest gently, his ear touching the bare skin. Never had he heard his master's heart before... Or maybe he just never paid attention until now... And for some reason, that made Tony think, made him realize something... That even his master's were still human. Sometimes Tony actually forgot that they were humans... That he was human too.

To think that Yuuzuki, his new master, was actually comforting him seemed ludicrous... As Tony was reluctant to receive any kind of treatment like this from his masters. And he... Appreciated the gesture, very much. He allowed himself to lean, slouching against his master's chest. He welcomed the warmth that it provided as well as the comfort. The fact that his master was stroking him, petting him possessively, felt like a feeling Tony hadn't felt in a long time. The comfort was unreal. He merely, sat there, leaning against his master, and listened to his deep voice. Tony found that he liked the low rumble, vibrations his chest made whilst he talked. Not to mention, that Yuuzuki was perfectly muscular, but not too much.

"You don't have to do that... It was years ago... And I'm okay..." He said, though, as he said it, he wasn't sure if he really was okay from such a traumatic experience. Besides, Tony was afraid of the man due to the way he was treated. Tony wasn't sure if he could have the strength to even look the man in the eyes... In fact, he would rather just curl into a ball and hide from him... However, at the same time, he realized that his master was actually trying to make things right and better for him. Tony's mind couldn't understand why his master would even want to try... Why bother? That's what he kept thinking... Although, perhaps a camping trip with this master wouldn't be as bad as it was all those years ago... Tony wanted to prove that he was worth something... Even though he thought otherwise...

And hearing what his master said afterwards about the backyard, Tony could feel his heart skip slightly just out of pure happiness. "That sounds wonderful..." He said softly, without even thinking about it. Never had he met a master whom was so willing to attempt to make him happy... Or at least compromise for him. It was something new for the albino to experience. Let's just say overall, his experience hasn't been as good. Sure, some master's would attempt to make the albino happy... But it wasn't long before their true colors showed... Tony was kind of nervous for this master's true colors... There was always that echoing thought, one that made Tony believe that he would never have a secure home, nor a kind master... No one wanted him...

And yet he still felt happy that his master would offer such a thing for him. Tony nods his head with a small smile on his face. "That's... A really nice offer..." He said softly, almost unsure if this was some kind of trick... It just felt real to him, like his master was not lying to him... Which had Tony feeling conflicted, because he wanted a hanging bed, yet that was simply too much... He didn't need something so nice... He wasn't worth it, really... His master would be wasting his money... "I'd like that a lot but... I just... Don't waste your money on me though..." He said, after all, who knew how long he would be staying. He closed his eyes, feeling his stomach churn. The albino felt like he was going to somehow disappoint the other male, predicting his future departure.

A hanging bed... What a wonderful idea... Tony had never had one before. It was literally a dream for him. Plus, he liked his own privacy... It would be more comfortable than the chairs he had. And then he wouldn't feel like he would be stared at the whole time. If he ever got busy and tired, or even need to catch up on sleep, he would be able to sleep peacefully. Oh, he could change inside too... Perhaps one day he could even have a little fun at the office... If only he didn't have the guards there. Maybe he could talk his master into dismissing them for a while... But wait, those were silly thoughts... Tony had to get a grip with reality... He bit his bottom lip as he thought, brows furrowed.

Silas gives a huff when Tony says he's 'okay' now. "If you were truly okay pet then it wouldn't still bother you so much. Besides, it sounds as if your camping trip wasn't the best experience and reminding you of how fun and relaxing it can be would be a pleasure for me." He pauses while leaning his head back in thought as a soft chuckle is released. "And be a good excuse to get away for a few days. What good does it do me if as the boss I can't take some time off hmm?" He glances down at the other with a grin.

The grin slowly disappears to be replaced with a large eyebrow. "Are you telling me how to spend my money and treat my pet?" He asks while staring down at the other. He's not upset or angry with the other, but he wants the albino to understand that as his master it is his right to do as he pleases. Even if Tony feels like he doesn't deserve the spoiling or gifts, he should still smile and accept them graciously as it makes his master happy to give them to the other. Or if nothing else it's what he thinks his pet should have.

"Of course, there's no saying you'd always go with me to work. That might be something to save a reward or if I just decide I want you there. Regardless of whether or not you have any desire to be there. So you wouldn't always have access to it. It would always be my choice when and how long you got to enjoy it." Silas gives the reminder that while he has no problem giving Tony things, that it doesn't mean that the other is being given free reign or something for nothing.

He still has expectations of the other and they have a relationship still in the developing stages. So both of them are still testing the waters, just it ultimately comes down to what he deems is the right time and answer. That puts a lot of weight and responsibility on his shoulders, but if he wasn't able and willing to accept that then he wouldn't have kept Tony and plan on keeping him.

When he notices the furrowed brows and bitten lip, he reaches up and uses his thumb to free the abused lip. "What are you thinking so hard about?" His thumb rubs along the abused flesh as if soothing it, but his eyes darken slightly as thoughts of it being stretched around his cock while sliding between those soft lips flash in his mind. Naturally his cock twitches as if all for the thoughts being turned into reality. Mentally he tells his cock to calm down and that there will be time enough for that. Right now his main focus is getting his pet to start trusting him enough to vocalize his thoughts as well as accept what he's given beyond just clothing.

While what his master said was true, he was bothered by his past master, he still would rather move on... It was bad enough that he would always remember the trauma he went through. In fact, Tony was sure no new memory could ever replace it... But it sure sounded awfully nice... His master actually wanted to make new memories with him. How... What's the word he was looking for? ...cute... That was the only word he could think of right now. And it was even harder to decide whether he should support his master or deny him. The reasonable response was to support him. If Tony was being honest with himself, he'd really like to have new, better memories...

But right as he was about to say something, his master commented on what he had said. The albino stiffened slightly as he actually hadn't thought about that. "N-no- ...I didn't mean it like that..." He said softly. By no means was he in control of his master, let alone his money... So he supposed the man could spend it how he pleased... Tony did not think that his master would be happy... if he himself was happy. The fact that his master wanted, or suggested that he would like to potentially buy things for him, just to make him happy, filled the albino with overwhelming flattery to the extent that he could feel his cheeks heat up.

And then while he was deep in thought, he felt his maser's thumb free his bottom lip from its restraint, his teeth. The gesture slightly startled the albino, making him flinch. His eyes see the way his master looks at him and he can tell, or at least get the gist of what Yuuzuki might have been thinking at the moment. Yet he was surprised his master did not wish to act upon it... Especially with the idea of gaining some kind of reward. Of course he wouldn't expect his master to just give him these things... But hell, he already felt like he was being spoiled already... Just from the nice treatment that his master was giving him.

"I..." The albino started to say. Verbalizing his thoughts was not his forte, as for most of his life he was told to shut up and to keep quiet. "Think..." He continued, attempting to at least say something. His master seemed to be encouraging his thoughts to be said. As it was, they were alone and he was seemingly giving Tony permission to speak freely... "I think it's flattering that you would want to make me happy." He said, as if that was not a normal thing, and he believed it too. "Oh- Umm, I thought about how nice it would be to have a having bed... Privacy. Sleep. Changing clothes. Having fun in your office." The albino said, seemingly innocent, all whilst saying everything in a, boring, list-like manner.

However, the albino wasn't done there. He figured he might as well mention, "It might be pretty obvious by now... But I think you're... cute." No, that didn't really explain Yuuzuki... He paused in an attempt to find a better word. A small smirk formed onto the albino's face as he looked up at his increasingly handsome master. "Handsome. No, sexy..." With that word being said, his thighs squeezed around his master for a moment. The albino lifted his hand to grab onto his master's hand gently. He remembered how his master liked this kind of attention earlier... "Probably the sexiest master I've ever had." He said with a fierce boldness that seemingly came out of nowhere. "You make me curious in a manner that scares me." The albino said whilst one hand rubbed up his master's chest, "While I respect and greatly appreciate how you take your time with me, are careful, and seemingly caring... You make me anxious..." He let his nails brush gently against Yuuzuki's skin as his hand went down his chest while the other squeezed his master's hand. "To see what kind of man you are in the bedroom..." He continued.

Sometimes not even Tony knew where it came from, but he had the overwhelming sensation to flirt with his master. While he was nervous to tell his master some of his thoughts... He also thought, that there was nothing wrong with telling his master how incredibly sex he was. Tony was happy that he could at least provide that honesty. "You know master... If you ever did want to have fun in your office, or anywhere else for that matter... I wouldn't object, within reason. Plus, you wouldn't believe how flexible I can be." Tony said in a light purr pulling his master's hand towards his lips and giving his index finger a nice kiss. Over time he had learned how to talk this way. Honestly, it wasn't all that bad. Plus, he found that many master's like it when a pet flirted, dirty talked, or even tried to seduce them. He wondered if Yuuzuki was that kind of man... He would soon find out.