Vampire Passion || yaoiotaku special. 02 ..writers contest..

Key

7dROOmQ.png

host:
yaoiotaku
staff.

graphic:
saga

attention: this thread might include NSFW content.

/ information

This month writers contest will be a bit different.

The theme is "
Vampire Passion
".

You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males.

It's up to you how you will interpret "Vampire Passion".
We allow 18+ content

which means -
sex, violence, gore and strong language are allowed

/ rules

Minimum
words, maximum
words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story can be rated as for 18+

No racism, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

/ prizes

* every next poster shall get only for October a nickname's color change (black);

* 1000 points for everyone, 2,600 points for the winner and a new Halloween card from IShop;

[*=2]
    jETfpr8.gif

/ deadline

start: 1st of October

end: 31st of October

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• addyLicious

• shinya's riddle

• b1nksp3ll

A Noble Vamp's Diet

Word Count: 1025

"A glass of fresh blood at dawn before sleeping, another glass at dusk after waking up.." A tired sigh parted his lips.

A burning hunger for the sweetest red.

A thousand year-old promise.

Time is gold. Such saying only worked for the weak and fragile creature that were called humans. But to him and his kin whose time stopped eternally, time was but a measure of clock's ticking.

°° °°° °°

I'm not a fan of humans so I avoided taking one as an employee. You trained them to do their job and when you're about to get used to their efficient handling of things, next thing you knew, they died of old age. But it was necessity to blend among them.

A blurred image of a human male I once gave my weakness to flickered in my memory. It was almost a thousand years ago but the promise not to kill another human still fresh on my mind. That male was my first love. The very first human I appreciated. He was my joy until he left with my silver dagger. It was my first and only heartbreak.

There were nights where I would gaze at the moon's reflection on the lake and would recount the past. Year after year. I stood waiting on that lake where I last saw the man. I would sometimes think of myself running after him that night and tying him up if necessary just to bind him to me.

But I didn't. I watched him sneaked his way out of my castle, out of my life. I didn't ran after him for my dignity as a noble. Time taught me how worthless dignity was compared to losing your heart.

Even if I knew my human had died and there was no chance the male would fulfill his other side of the promise. I still stood waiting. That made eternal an unbearable curse.

My throat felt dry. My heart went wild. Well, as far as my frozen heart could. I knew instantly that the man in the black garb was mine. As if fate was watching, standing before me was a copy of my beloved. It was beyond shocking.

The time in the promise was coming. I had been waiting but truth be told, I knew it was impossible to be fulfilled. But I held on to the promise as if it was the thread connecting my existence to reality.

The fulfillment of the promise was a proof that I met him. That he wasn't some hallucination or dream. A proof that once, there was really a human who accepted me, loved me, even if he left in the end. Time might have blurred my memories of him. Long years of loneliness had buried the memories of us together leaving me with pain, broken heart and emptiness.

If there was a god, he must have taken pity on me. Though I knew it wasn't him, my human. Thousand years had passed in waiting. Wishing for a second chance. But it didn't matter. A second chance no matter how presented, I would grasp with both hands. This time for sure..

"Never ask why I drank in a goblet instead of sinking my fangs on someone's neck."

"Yes." The newest assistant replied. It sounded almost identical to that which I committed to my memory. But I couldn't be sure. I wanted to hear his voice again.

"That's because I'm not just any vampire. I'm a pure blood. A noble. I adored beauty and elegance. The traditional ways were barbaric and unsanitary." I blurted trying to impress the human.

He gave a curt nod with unchanged expression.

Here I was, racking my brains how to make a good first impression while the brunette didn't even spare me the kind of look I expected.

That was our first meeting a decade ago. In the past ten years, I made it my life's goal to make him show emotions. But the human was too rigid and unattached. No matter what I did, he never got angry or happy.

Because I had all the time in the world, I wasn't dissuaded. It only made me excited. I would scheme some nasty plans for days only to be shut down by a curt nod or stoic face the second I implemented them.

Even so, I enjoyed my time with him. Though it was one-sided affection, I talked lots of things with him while he served me tea. He never said a word but I still treasured those moments with only the two of us.

°° °°° °°

His pale white skin was illuminated by moonlight. When our eyes met, electricity coursed throughout my body. From the dark where he stood, I saw him looking at me. I was about to call out when I noticed..

..Tears..

It was the first time I saw him cry. I wasn't able to utter a sound and then, I saw it.

Finally, he smiled a forced and pained smile.

In that moment, I knew the human knew

my true wish...

and the promise...

"I will never drink human blood ever again if you stayed with me and give me rest thousand years from today." The young vampire smugly declared but deep inside he was quite nervous. He just proposed to a human and a male at that. But a human male he loved most dearly.

A flash of silver dagger, my bane, adorned by blood-red gems struck straight to my heart.

In the 23rd hour of that leap year, a minute before a new year..

The noble vampire welcomed the eternal darkness. The goal he was pursuing the past decade coming true.. It was sad he didn't witness it.

..thousand and twenty year-old clock stopped ticking.

Crushing the lifeless body in a tight embrace, the human cried his heart out calling his name for the first time. It would have made the vampire happy if he knew. The human wishing it was some fairy tale where his vampire would open his eyes after a kiss.

"A glass of fresh blood at dawn before sleeping, another glass at dusk after waking up..

..and a kiss

..of death"

Crimson Moon

Every 2 months, in the end of the month, the color of the moon will change into a red color, like a blood, its called Crimson Moon. At that time the Vampires began to looking for their prey. Their thirst of blood became stronger than the usual. That’s why the humans are hiding at their safe place and didn’t come out to the street. Even so, the Vampires have their way to find their prey. They will do anything to taste a blood they were craving for.

Tonight is darker than usual, the street illuminated by a red light of the moon. The wind breeze is getting more chilly. I looked at an empty street through a window. It’s so quiet, like a dead town. Everyone is hiding at their home, there’s no one at the street. The Vampires began to coming out one by one. They coming in into the house forcefully, the humans in the inside began to scream. They let out a hopeless screams.

“Stupid, they will found you eventually. You’re trying a useless thing.”

Well, I feel sorry for them but it’s a common state. Although you don’t wanna see it, you will still capture this occasion in your eyes at a Crimson Moon. If you don’t wanna this happening to you, maybe you should move into another world, a world after the death maybe. So you can’t feel anything, even the pain.

I’m sitting on my desk, waiting for my prey coming to me. The door opened slowly, someone with a short black hair came in. His face is so beautiful for a man and his skin is as smooth as a feather. He’s too fragile, well, he’s a human after all. Whenever I touched him, I’m afraid he’s gonna broke. He has no expression in him. I don’t know whether he’s in pain or not whenever I sucked his blood. He’s like a zombie who has no life but still walking around. Though he’s like that, in fact I like him. He’s so interesting. The human usually will run in fears when they saw me but not for him.

“Kuze-sama, it’s time for you to eat.” He said something like that nonchalantly. I saw my reflection in his eyes.

‘He’s really interesting.’ I said to myself as I giggled looking at him.

“Nao, sit on my lap, will you?” As always, he did like what I said to him obediently. His face showing no expression, there’s just me in his eyes.

“You do know my appetite is stronger than the usual, do you? It’s a Crimson Moon.”

He nodded in reply. He touched my shoulder and drawing his face closely to me. Though he has no expression but he always looked like he’s waiting for me to sucks his blood. I traces my fingers on his neck. ‘Ah, how I’m always craving for his blood.’ I can smell it, the taste of his blood. It’s so good that I got hooked up.

I lifted his chin and drawing my mouth closely to his neck. I’m showing my fangs to him but he’s not afraid of it. I thrust my fangs on his neck. He’s let out a low moan. He grabbed my shoulder while I’m going deeper and deeper sinking on his long neck. I looked at his face, still no expression as he let out a moan.

‘Is he in pain? Or is he in pleasure? Does he really like pain that much?’

I’m bringing him closer to me so I can enjoy my food more. I suck his blood slowly, I taste every little drop that flowing into my throat, I will never let it be a waste. Every little drop of his blood makes me going crazy. Every second I sinking my fangs on his neck, I began wanting for more. More and more blood, coming in into my throat, slowly flowing down to my body. His blood filled up my body, my thirsty of blood. I just need his blood and no one else.

“A-ah… Kuze-sama…”

I pulled out my fangs. A blood falling down from his neck, so red. ‘Am I always drinking this red blood?’ The color is like the color of the moon. His face illuminated by a moonlight. I can see him clearly in this dark room.

“Kuze-sama.. more, suck me more. You haven’t satiated, have you?” He gave me a seductive gaze. He never showed me his expression yet his eyes showed me everything.

‘Really, did he even realize what he did?’

“Are you teasing me? You do know the consequence for teasing me, do you?”

He just nodded again in reply.

“If I say that I want more of you, not just your blood but your body too, what do you say?” I traces his delicate skin. I touched his hand and licks it. How’s the taste of this body? I want to taste it.

“If it can satisfy you then it’s okay.”

“What an unexpected answer.” I giggled. He’s more interesting than I expected. He gave me his body as if he gave me his whole life.

I take him into my bed and laying him down. I put off his clothes. And how surprise I am, what a beautiful sight that he gave me. He shows me a slender body colored in pale. It seems like he’s going to break in two if I touched him too hard. The blood still flowing down from his neck. I wiped the blood and traces it into his body right down to his navel. I took my blood supply from my drawer. I poured his body with those blood. His blood and another blood became one. He looks more beautiful and hot with the blood on his body. My nose perks up, it smells really good. I can’t restrain myself anymore.

I’m drawing my face closely to him. I lick him from his neck right down to his chest. I’m playing with his nipple and suck the blood in there. I looked at him while I’m sucking his nipple, he showed no expression but his eyes looks so passionate. ‘Did he like this? So he likes this kind of game?’

I lick his bottom lips. I kissed him as I slide in my tongue inside his mouth. I explored his cave while my finger thrusting his little hole with the blood. I thrusted my fingers more deeper as he let out a low moan. I saw his face, he’s panting beneath me.

‘Is it because a Crimson Moon or am I craving not just for his blood, but his body too?’ My lust is controlling me. I put my member into his little hole.

"A-aah… Kuze-sama, N-no….”

Nao moaned. I don’t know, is it because of the pleasure or the pain I gave to him? I lift up his body so he’s on my lap now. I lick his neck as my fangs sinking into his neck. I kept thrusting his bottom while drinking his blood. His painful gaze makes me more hooked up. His bottom kept sucked me as I sucked his blood. I thrusting him more faster, Nao grabbed my shoulder as he kept letting out a passionate moans. I spurted my semen inside him. I laying him down as pulled out my member. The fluid is flowing down throughout his body, both from his up and his bottom. His red blood is adorning his neck, slowly falling down from his neck. He’s give me a magnificent sight. I realized something, he’s not just a prey. ‘Since when I’m in love with him?’

“Nao, you’re belong to me. Only me.” I whispered in his ear as I kissed his soft lips.

“Yes, Kuze-sama.” He answered in a low and beautiful voice.

Taboos exist only to be broken

Words:1300

Rated:18+

“A defected abomination, a bloody Abbadon!’’. “You are going to marry into a noble vampire family.” “You’re getting married in a week from now and that abomination will be executed the same day!’’ his scornful laughter still echoed in my ears as I recalled the conversation my father and I had some days ago.’’

Abbadons are half vampires, half humans enslaved by pure blood vampires ever since their birth. As half vampires, they share a few characteristics like incomparable beauty, super human strength and their fangs are showing when they get excited other than that they age and eventually die like humans do. I learned to co-exist with them at a very young age and I never even once thought of them as inferior to me.

I sat on my chair, I grabbed a piece of paper and my quill pen, I dipped it in the ink bottle and I started writing. I wanted him to know how I felt; I wanted him to know that he wasn't alone.” I have been longing to see you like crazy but every time I tried, I was stopped by my father’s guards who were commanded not to let me go near the dungeon.” I can’t hold back anymore.” Suddenly a strong breeze came through the open window and the scent of rain filled the room. “The air smelled exactly the same when I made you mine for the first time.” “I found myself unconsciously caressing the sheets as if I was caressing you, your neck, your torso, your arms. “”Everything reminded me of you and now I’m about to lose you.” I have to stop this madness before it’s too late.”

I whistled and a crow appeared, I tied the note to the crow’s leg and it headed to the dungeon. This was a common way of communication around the castle since some of my father’s property was quite far from it. “I hope you’re reading this.”

I stood by the window and thought of what I could do in order to set him free. The days before the wedding were getting closer and so did my anxiety and pain. I had to see him; my body was missing his, it felt incomplete without him, his scent, his fragility, his touch, his smile. I miss them all so much. The night before the wedding, everyone was so busy with the preparations so I managed to go to the basement where the dungeon was unnoticed, I was so close to see him, my yearning for him grew stronger by the minute. Once I got there, there was only one guard guarding the cells. I knocked him out and I grabbed the keys that were hanging from his belt. I passed by a few empty cells till I found him. His clothes were taken and they were replaced by a dirty, yellowish long blouse. His eyes were focused on the letter; the crow had thrown at him. I unlocked the cell’s door and I told him “Only if I could tell you in person.” He recognized my voice and turned around. I could tell that he couldn’t believe his eyes.

I hugged him so madly, so tightly.

I saw his face lighten up. That face was what I was hanging on all this time. That face gave me strength to move on.

“I’ll get you out of here, I promise.” ”I already have something in mind.”

“I don’t want you to get in trouble for me, a mere slave.” He told me with a worried look.

“You’re not a slave to me, you never were.””Haven’t you noticed already?”

He blushed. I couldn’t resist anymore and I french kissed him. My hands were hungrily caressing his body, every inch of it. I brushed my lips on his neck and he shivered making me smile broadly.

I went further down and I licked his torso, teasing his nipples with my fingers, he moaned in anticipation of what was yet to come. I had to make him mine right there and then.

I spread his legs open and I penetrated him, I kept thrusting inside him faster than usual, he profoundly moaned and groaned. I covered his mouth with my hand and told him to be quiet. From the look on his face, I knew he was struggling with the idea of being silent and that aroused me even more. I just couldn’t get enough of him. I cum inside him once but I definitely wanted more. I told him to stand up with his face against the wall, he did so and my cum was running down his thighs. “What a satisfying view.” I thought to myself while entering him once again but this time I didn’t move, I hugged him tightly and I tilted his head backwards so I could kiss him. It was passionate, intense. I wanted to carve these moments of immense pleasure into our bodies and memory forever. I turned him around, lifted him up, his back was against the wall and his legs were wrapped around my waist. I started thrusting while kissing his neck, lips and cheeks. I felt this urge to just devour him. He closed his eyes and he trembled, I knew he was about to cum so I let him. I sat down facing him while he was already on all fours, I stretched my arm out and I inserted 3 of my fingers inside him, he started licking my dick with the tip of his tongue and then he slowly put it all in his mouth, he kept sucking it till we climaxed together, he swallowed my cum till the very last drop. I lied down and told him to sit on my dick. He started going up and down which gave me prodigious satisfaction. I could tell he was exhausted so I told him to lie down and I spooned him. He fell asleep instantly. I got up before dawn, I kissed his forehead and I left.

Morning came and so did my wedding day! The bride was waiting at the chapel as well as everyone else. I got dressed up, I wore my hair in a ponytail and I headed to the chapel. ‘’It’s now or never.” I said while riding my horse. Once I got there, I went inside along with my horse. I was determined to end this once and for all. There wasn’t going to be any wedding today. I drew my sword out and I started slaying everybody in sight. Body parts flew in the air to all directions, blood was gushing out of the decapitated bodies, which were still moving like dancing puppets, painting the chapel red. I was moving fast, killing mercilessly. Finally, my father’s turn was next. I decapitated him and cut his torso in half. After making sure everyone was dead, I headed straight to the site where the execution was about to take place. I jumped off my horse, I drew my sword once more and I cut the hand and the head of the guard who was about to execute my everything. I looked at him staring at me with terror as he saw the blood on my clothes.

I tossed my sword aside and I untied his hands.

I grabbed his arm and said

“It’s over now, we’re free.”

I hugged him for a few seconds and then I kissed him.

I lifted him up helping him to ride the horse. We headed to an unknown destination where none could ever bother us again.

“What about your father?” he asked me. “He would never accept this.”

Images of what happened at the chapel flashed before my eyes and I grinned.

“I think he has accepted it already.”

You’re My Choice (+_+’ )

Why l feel too pain and thirsty like this?

Am l in the dessert?!? Pouting at myself while cracking my limbs to shake and wake up. The dusk started right now, and yeah it’s my time for fun~~~

Who will be my guest tonight?!? I whistled when passing through the high cloud...

l needed someone who could give me the power and more energy. Yes sir, l wanted more and more...

Peeking around to find the best prey with high quality.. l really wondered why many men did smoke *!#$@@!#

Cigarettes smell always disturbed me when biting on their skin...

Keep me searching for a clean one without nicotine, why it’s too hard like this...

Then, some fresh and gentle breeze blew over me in front of the onsen. A muscle man who had a knife-tattoo on his back is walking alone, his smell was like incense burning; l wanted to conquer, he’s my only one choice....

My claws were ready to grab and pull him back to my territory...

So, l aimed to him and snatched him inside my black sheets through...

His eyes opened wide and shouted out loud for help. l smelled his fear and it really did diffuse me. It seemed like all in vain for him; so he started to kick me out, but nothing could stop me...

Carrying him in the darkness, to my slumber land, alright he belonged to me....

I did feel enthusiasm with the one beside me after he tried to punch and slap me; but nothing could harm me as he wanted so.

“What do you want from me?” He started the conversation after l put him down on the bed of nails without a word.

“Ouch, ouch… Hey, are you crazy, don’t you know who l am; take me to the place you’d caught me… I bet all of my guards are hunting you, dare you!!! ”

Still in silence, no need to talk or communicate with him; in my head l’d thought about how to taste him nice and cool..

Should l slice his cheek out? Or prick out his vein for the blood in the red cup

l owned, l was staring at him from head to toe.. Yeah, thinking of the way…

He stopped babbling and closed his eyes, he said he never felt losing hope like this before, and he started whistling..

“Stop whistle… ” I told him to shut his f**k up..

He opened his wondering eyes and grinned; and he laughed at me while the whistle sound began again…

I couldn’t hold it back anymore, I walked and faced to him before opened his mouth for taking out his tongue away with the scissors near me.

“Ahhhh!!!!” He screamed out with torture while the blood pouring down through his fingers. His eyes seemed red and revenged to me. He tried to grab my neck and squeeze but his powerless became…

He was choking and shaking until he fainted..

I didn’t mean to kill him; this was the beginning between me and him…

I thought while tasting his blood slowly…..

"What Master Likes"

Words: 700

“There are places in the house that are unsafe” said Johnathan to Thomas as he handed over the large winter coat. This had been the first time the two spoke since Thomas was hired, aside from that, little interaction occurred between himself and Master. It was reasonable that they did not speak, really, Thomas was the house chef, and a rich person like Master would never set foot in the kitchen.

“Therefore, aside from the kitchen and the servant’s courtiers I don’t expect you to wonder” he added.

Everything Master had said was true, there was no reason for Thomas to wonder, no reason to be captivated by the old Victorian Gothic designs in every corner, no reason, except there was.

Twelve years of his life had been briefly dedicated to study in Italy and France. Thomas, to say the least, was exceptional at his job, his food was his very soul. Which is why he would have never believed anyone if it had not been told to him by a close friend. According to the butler, Max, the Master had never tasted any of the food he'd prepared, ever. And this was the out most humiliation to him.

Which brings one back to the fact that Thomas had thrown his hat on the kitchen floor and stormed out into the hallway to find Master’s office. It was reasonable for a man to show his position, even if he wasn’t as rich as Master Johnathan. Now, once his head had cooled, Thomas felt ridiculous; one that he had done such a thing to his expensive hat, and two that he had lost his way in the house never reaching the destined office.

“Ridiculous” he murmured knowing that the house had so many rooms it would take years to find the study.

His breath caught at a sudden chill that ran through his spine, only suddenly, but just enough to spook him.

“I do believe I mentioned no wondering” said Jonathan, the words almost rolling of his tongue. He’d come from nowhere, but gestured the other to follow.

His head hung unconsciously, letting each stand of his blonde hair cover the embarrassment in his eyes. Thomas dared not look at Jonathan he was to powerful, his attitude too condescending.

“Am I not to your liking?” said Thomas.

An eye brown rose from Jonathan’s face, and this was the most emotion he had ever shown, but he did not answer, his fingers taping lightly on the desk.

“I can’t possibly see how I am not useful, I have much practice and...”

“So it would seem” cut the other man who now stood, walking swiftly towards Thomas .

“You see my chef….Thomas” he said, putting far too much emphasis on the others name. This made Thomas blush.

“Food is delicate” the man’s body was much closer to Thomas now, his voice powerful and full “it requires…a touch, an intricacy not often mastered” his walk was seductive, but since he was now behind Thomas, not much could be said about his features.

“I was always told to not play with my food, perhaps I've been rude to you by not tasting” this time Thomas thought the man sounded sardonic, but before he made a clear distinction, he gasped feeling cold fingers touch his exposed neck. He froze.

“I am very picky” he chuckled “glad you’ve noticed” his arm came around Thomas’ waist, pulling him closer to Jonathan’s large chest. He thought he had felt a bump where his bottom touched Jonathan crotch, but before anything could registered a piercing pain filled him.

“Ughh-h! wha—“ his thoughts left him, as a hand came to his lips, slipping a finger inside his gasping mouth. He wished he could close his eyes, ignore the pain, the warmth, the sudden jolt of pleasure; but at the same time he did not. He was brought closer to the others body, and the pain increased. Thoma's felt vulnerable as he gasped, the pain by his neck unbearable.

A groan was heard from Johnathan throat, as he removed his mouth from the others neck. With a swift move Thoma's large blue eyes looked at Johnathan's. The man's face was blushed, his eye's fierce reflecting a hungry beast, his lips holding a pale white smile.

“Don’t worry Thomas…. you’ll make a fine dish someday.” was all he remembered before passing out in Master's arms.

Hello, this would be my entry. Good luck to everyone! :)

Charms of the Night

1279 words

R18+

"I brought us a guest for tonight," an amused, baritone voice called out into a moonlit room.

He shoved forward a blonde man skillfully bound with rope, his body stripped naked. The room was quiet for a moment, save for a few protesting sounds from the gagged man. A presence in the space stirred, almost appearing out of nowhere - he had completely blended into the darkness among the furniture.

"Adrian," the second character purred in a slightly lower tone from the other. "You've grown quite masterful, if I may say so for myself."

In the doorway, the man identified as Adrian, tried to resist the coy smirk making way to his thin, pale lips. "I had the best of teachers, we both know I would be lost without you. Besides, this one was very eager to receive a free drink from close to anyone. It was no large deal to drug him."

Adrian knew the other man was always taken in by compliments - so he didn't save them when he saw need for them. He ran his long, slender fingers through his caramel brown hair that was decorated with a blonde stripe on the left side of his forehead, the whole mess held in place with a black headband. His dark brown eyes oozed self satisfaction and glee. With his smile, the scar tracing down from the bottom of his lip stretched a little.

"More importantly... now that you are here, we can continue from where we left it last time," finally, the man came into view in his formal garb, closing in on Adrian by the doorway.

"I wasn't going to say no," Adrian cooed at the handsome, deadly pale man approaching him in an abrupt manner. "Cyril, you missed my body didn't you?"

Resorting to teasing, Adrian opened his arms to welcome the barely shorter, dark-haired man into his embrace. He knew Cyril wasn't the type to admit such feats easily, which amused him when he got to poke at his more caring side. Scoffing lightly and rolling his narrow set icy blue eyes he accepted the invitation and planted his sculptured body against his feisty worded lover. Their hips connected as their arms snaked around each other, their eyes meeting in suspense. The man beside them yelped in surprise, breaking their stare. Adrian looked down at the bound man, lifting his leather boot to the male's face.

"I told you to be good and quiet," he hissed at the terrified victim of his.

"Perhaps he doesn't understand how privileged he is to watch us," Cyril boredly retorted, his gloved palm tracing the line of Adrian's jaw to regain his attention solely to himself.

Adrian grunted in an annoyed tune, but his brow settled to a more neutral expression when he turned to face Cyril again.

"You know, I always loved your hair this way," the brunette commented, both of his hands venturing into the extremely long, black locks that tailed behind Cyril.

The man brought some of the dark hair to the stoic man's front, bringing it toward his face to kiss the silky strands of hair, the fresh scent of roses and red berries floating into his nostrils pleasantly.

"Are you looking to test my patience?" Cyril interrupted his examination, a small growl emitting from the back of his throat.

"My, I think you are the impatient one right now," Adrian shot back with a grin, annoying his partner.

Just a few nights ago, the men had met each other with similar intentions. Their moment had been rudely paused by a work call to Cyril, which had angered Adrian by the time. A little revenge was in order, but the dark-haired man was not having it. His unwillingness to wait was starting to showcase itself below, his dark pants becoming tighter with each of the small movements Adrian made so close to him. When the brunette opened his mouth to tease the icy man further, he was silenced with the cold, wine tasting lips that hungrily crashed against his. The brown-eyed man released the strands of hair from his fingers and coiled one of his arms around his eager lover's waist, the other trailing to the back of his head and tightly grasping the dark hair he adored to bits. Cyril's hands both settled to rest on the jean covered buttocks behind Adrian, his fingers digging into the fabric strongly. The brunette's boot was removed from the slightly weeping man's face, returning to Cyril's side. The two let their tongues battle for the ever switching dominance between the two until lack of oxygen compelled them to release each others lips.

"I want you, Cyril," Adrian huskily whispered to the ear of the dark-haired man.

They grudgingly let go of each other, both of their eyes searching out the large bed in the dark of the room. Smirking in a grandiose way, Adrian softly shoved Cyril in the correct direction, wordlessly implying his feelings. As a suitable twist to their night, he grabbed the petrified man on the floor, easily dragging him upright to stand.

"Please, be our guest," he whispered to the unknown, unlucky guy darkly.

The man shook his head vigorously, to which Adrian answered with a bemused laughter. For the first time, the nude, bound man could clearly see it. The elongated, canine teeth on each corner of Adrian's mouth. The male panicked, but the brunette vampire was not giving him a chance to escape. The sheer difference between their physical strength was enormous and rendered the sluggish struggling useless.

"He is still under the effect?" inquired Cyril from the bed's edge, where he was comfortably sitting and waiting.

Groaning in both frustration and pent up lust, Adrian fiercely glared at the man in his grasp. He pushed him forward gradually, following suit until he forced the man to straddle Cyril's lap, with nowhere else to go. Cyril's expression was as bright as a stone's as he proceeded to lazily stroke the stranger's arm. He brought his mouth closer, the same fangs peeking out from both sides of his mouth. The man still tried to faintly struggle, but Cyril seized his attempts by encircling his gloved fingers around the surprising arousal their nude prisoner had come to sport.

"Look, Adrian, he's even enjoying it," Cyril commented with a slight lift of his brow.

Adrian rested his body against the back of the gagged guest of theirs, leaning his chin on one of his shoulders. He looked down with his eyes, the gaze turning predatory as he felt the panicked pulse under the skin.

"Well, that's for the better," Adrian stated, his hands beginning to undo his jeans in a haste.

He nuzzled the exposed neck in front of him, savoring the enticing scent that threatened to take his senses over the edge. He drew in a hitched breath before scraping the edges of his sharp teeth against the skin, causing a pleasantly spooked reaction in the receiver. His dark eyes searched the beautifully blue ones below, passionately arresting his attention with the bold gaze. Sex had been a given thing between the two for a long time. But Adrian always wanted to believe it was more than just physical attraction - he wanted to have faith in Cyril's feelings for him. After all, it was the raven-haired vampire that had invited him to the world of the night. Adrian had previously earned his living as a vampire hunter, but he had been utterly seduced by the elegant Cyril whom had been on his hit list.

"I love you," Adrian mumbled to Cyril before sinking his teeth into the neck of the man between them.

Word Count

He squirmed in the bed trying to squeeze his body closer to his mate. It was another cold night. As much as he hated leaving HIS side, he had to feed. With a light kiss on the lips, he stood up.

The castle's hallways were dark and dreary. "Master!" A gloomy voice from his gloomy dhampir butler rang on his ears. It was both greeting and farewell. With somber expression as their eyes met, their thoughts were aligned. Take care of HIM. A command needed not be mentioned anymore for it was repeated a few million times.

With final look on HIM sleeping so serenely, he jumped out of the window. Cold air brushed his face. Human voices this near in the castle The five-mile radius with the castle on the center was uninhabited. It was HIS private land, after all.

"Bastards!" "Come on, you'll enjoy it, too." "Yup, we're pretty good at this." "Lowlives, get away!"

With a quiet rustling, he landed on the nearby tree branch. He opted to watch before doing anything. The weak brunette human male seemed to be chased by five humans to this forest.

The brunette tried to kick the nearest man, and failed when another man landed a punch on his stomach and the man to be kicked caught his leg instead. As the brunette lost his balance and failed to shake off two others from each side, he was pinned down. Pathetic! It was one sided.

"Told ya!" "Dog like you should just stay put when asked nicely. But you just had to run around and tire us out." One man broke the brunette's legs. "You really think you can escape us don't ya?" The fifth man who didn't participate on subduing the brunette, finally spoke. He grabbed the brunette's hair and yanked it back. "We let you. It was a game. A hunting game. You're the prey and we're the predators." He smirked evilly as he pulled his pants down revealing his hard junior. The feral look on the captured human faltered as he realized what would happen.

He didn't watch anymore. In a flash, he had his teeth on the fifth man's neck. His eyes glowed red. Before the reality sank in, fifth man became limp, drained of blood. One. He saw as the other humans shook in fear. Two started running, one was trembling so much, he peed on his pants, another pushed the brunette on him before escaping. The brunette fell on his feet. He grinned evilly as he snapped the trembling human's neck and drank his fill. This time his eyes became slits. He snorted in disgust. Two. He left the brunette alone and chased the three that ran away. He purposely made noises in pursuit to frighten the humans. He caught the one who pushed the brunette and watched him with cold eyes as he pleaded to be spared. As if! He scoffed. Three. The two that ran together knew there was no escape and so they tried to beg for mercy. When they realized, it was futile, they revealed they trump card. He saw them grew boastful as they pointed a gun albeit shivering in fear. They were scaring him with some silver bullets. He smirked as he jumped towards the two. It wasn't like he wasn't afraid of silver. They fired at him but even in close range, it was impossible for him to be shot. He was simply too fast. Four and Five. Their final struggle was for naught. They were despicable. Even if killed, it could be considered beneficial to others. But that wasn't the reason he did. It wasn't to save or avenge the brunette either. He wasn't that noble. No! It was because they trespassed. They entered the forbidded forest. The lair of the true predator. He walked slowly back to the only human left.

He had fed. It would last him for a few days. He wasn't in a hurry to go back though he wanted to hurry back HIS side. It was because he still smelled like those filthy humans.

He was so disgusted. The nastier the personality, the nastier the taste. Though he induced fear to make the blood a little tastier, it still made him sick. He wanted to spit it all out but knew it was better than traveling farther to feed.

He saw the brunette trying to drag his broken leg to escape. He snorted at the pathetic display. When the human sensed him, he expected a frightened expression or crying to be spared. The human did neither. With tree as support, he stood and faced him, glaring. He was silently shocked. A red-eyed human?

His stomach churned in hunger even though he just fed. A human with a very diluted vampire blood. It was appetizing. His instinct took over. Before he realized it, he was holding the brunette in his arms. He hissed as the human tried to fight back. But with such puny strength, any attempts of escaping was cut-off. He slipped his hand inside and copped a feel. After a few grinding and touching, he felt the human got hard. The brave brunette gave up on fighting and was reduced to gasping and moaning in his arms. When he felt him ready on burst, he yanked the head sideways, and sank his teeth on his neck as the human released his seeds on his hands. Sweet! The bad taste from earlier feeding was overwhelmed by the new flavor.

When he came to, the brunette was limp. With his shallow breathing, he knew the human was somewhat alive. He gathered the human and carried under his arms. He went back.

He cleaned himself and soaked in the hot tub for hours. He felt guilty. To actually felt good feeding on someone other than his mate!

He closed his eyes and gathered his wits. "Hey, love! I'm back. Look, I found an interesting human, he's tasty. Hope you don't mind. I planned to drop the human in the nearest human village but butler refuted that keeping the human was beneficial. The promise of not leaving YOUR side to feed outside was too hard to refuse. Worry not, you're still my one and only. No one will ever replace you in my heart nor will anyone share it with you. Still asleep? You're really the most beautiful, love." He squeezed himself and hugged his mate closer. The darkness surrounded him, pressed on him from all sides. The frigid cold bit through the scraps of clothes he wore. He didn't mind as long as they were together. He didn't mind at all.

■ ■ ■

Xii watched his vampire master slept beside his mate. His expressionless face failed to reveal his concern for the vampire. He had been serving them for a long time. He watched until both of his masters were enclosed in the glass coffin. It was painful at first. Watching his master lost his sanity after his mate died protecting his vampire lover from the pursuits of the council.

"I'll be.. with you forever.. You have to live." With few coughs of blood, he saw his master's mate struggled for breath.

"Don't! Stop speaking. Just.. just drink my blood. Please." His master was crying pitifully.

"Too late.. It will put you in danger,too. The corruption had spread.. Just.. promise.. to take care of yourself.. don't avenge *coughs* me. Y-you can find someone else.. but only after a century or so, he-he Before the century was up, I have to remain your number one."

"No! You're not my number one. Never was, never will be."

He saw the mate gasped for air, he knew it was really too late.

"Number one will have a number two. To me, you.. You're the only one. Now, Always and Forever."

Passion or Insanity

THE HUNT

I sense him. I smell him. I hear him. I crave him.

His pants of exertion, the sickly sweet stench of his sweat and fear, the thundering beat of his racing heart, and the pièce de résistance, warm blood pumping into his arteries. Oh, to hunt a terrified prey in flight! How it makes my body hot, my fangs descend, my hunger and my lust boil over.

I hone in on my prey. There! In the alley behind an apartment complex. Ahh my love. He always ends up trapped with no hope of escape, not from me. My cock twitches in anticipation. I rub the front of my trousers while trying to walk unhurriedly towards him. Damn! I feel buzzed. High from lust and from the hunt.

I find him trying to scale a ten-foot wall. Amusing. But unless he’s a night stalker like me, he will never jump that high. I like watching him try though. But now, the chase is over for the night, and the fun is about to begin.

Every step I take closer to him, his sobs grow louder. I see his slim body shaking. He’s grown thinner. I need to feed him more. His blond hair is darker, probably wet with sweat. His scent sharper, like citrus. He changed his shampoo. Too bad, I liked the lavender one better.

“Please…” he said. His voice is shaky and throaty, not his usual soft and slightly out-of-breath seductive tone. He must be tiring more quickly than I anticipated. Still, him begging is such a turn on.

He backs up to the wall like he could get away from me. Not tonight. Not ever.

He fights for every breath as my hands reach out. His blue eyes, clouded by tears, look grey. I don’t mind because finally, I get my hands on him! I try to be gentle but the hunt has spurred my lust and my hunger. I tear his clothes off with my sharp fingernails, but careful not to wound him. He must have noticed my care as his tremors lessened and he looks at me with less fear and with growing desire.

Night stalkers are creatures of beauty. I happen to be among the most beautiful among them. Even though I am a man in every shape and form, there is no more appropriate description for me than beautiful. I am content with my appearance, but I am not so vain as to be proud of it. Sometimes beauty is a curse. Not tonight, though. Tonight my beauty is captivating my prey. His pants are no longer of terror and the need for flight, but of passion and the need for a different kind of release.

I take my fill of his naked body with my eyes before my hands are upon him. I start with my fingers encircling his throat. I feel his pulse leap and his body shiver. The musky scent of his arousal surrounds us. Ah, love… always so responsive with the slightest of touch.

My hands move lower, caressing shoulders and collarbones. A soft moan escapes his lips as I swirl my thumbs over his nipples. His heart races even faster and I smell blood rushing throughout his body. How I long sink my fangs into a vein. Patience, not yet. I pinch his nipples instead and give a little tug. He moans harder, his hands grabbing my waist as he tries to hump my thigh.

I let him have his pleasure for a while as I continue to play with pebble-hard nipples. He is panting now, thrusting harder against me. I leave his nipples and take hold of his waist halting his movements. He would cum if I let him continue. His eyes half closed in passion opened wide, silently begging. I gave him what he wanted and lowered my lips to his… and devoured him.

He welcomed me with the perfect dance of thrusts and swipes of tongues. It rendered us breathless. I delved deeper trying to find that hint of mint that I usually taste in the depths of his welcoming mouth. I taste instead a combination of salty and sweet. Not unpleasant, so I coax his tongue to play more with mine.

I wrap one arm around his waist and the other hand around his cock. He is hard as rock and releasing a continuous stream of precum. I smile at his eagerness and reward him by kneeling and licking a wet trail on his dick from base to tip, in counterpoint to the trail left by his weeping head. I unzip my pants to free my hard, aching dick as I continued to taste my beloved. He whimpered as I swallowed him whole, carefully retracting my fangs so I can have him all the way to the back of my throat. I hummed, sending vibrations around him and he cried out in surprised pleasure as he suddenly jerked his hips, thrusting hard and cumming deep in my mouth.

I swallowed the first expulsion but pulled back and caught the rest on my tongue. I spat some on my hand and the rest on my dick. Time for the main event.

I turned my pliant love around to face the wall. He eagerly thrust his ass up for me to prepare. I smear his cum on his hole and push one finger knuckle-deep. He gave a pained cry and his ass clenched tightly around my finger. I didn’t stop though. Instead I inserted another finger. He moans loudly but his ass loosens and he thrusts back against my fingers.

I’m at my limit. I need my love now!

I pull my fingers, turn him around again, and pull him down astride my lap. It was he who kissed me this time, deeply, passionately as he lowered his ass on my dick. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him back just as fervently shoving my dick deep inside him. He shouted his pleasure into our kiss and I try to steal his breath away.

I fuck him hard, fast, almost brutally. My beloved is cumming again, I could feel it as his ass tighten all around me. My fangs descend as my hips piston lightning fast in and out. His cry of completion rang into the night and I feel his first spurts of hot cum on my stomach. My fangs latch onto his neck, tasting the sweet red nectar from his body. The first sip of his blood had me bucking my hips as I release my essence deep inside him. We both continue to cum again and again and again.

When my lust and hunger are sated, I come to my senses. He is lying before me legs still open wide, eyes closed and a satisfied smile on his lips. An image of another man, from another time hit me. Eyes staring at nothing, open wide in accusation, and mouth agape, the shock of betrayal still lingering in its silent scream.

My beloved!

In an act of intense, blind passion, I drained his blood dry, without a drop to keep his heart beating. I tried to make him like me, feeding him my blood. But the dead cannot become the undead. They needed to be alive in order to be turned. Alas for my poor love, it was not to be.

I look down at the dead stranger beneath me. What I would give to have my beloved’s final look be as peaceful as his!

Then again, this is not my beloved. I would simple have to look harder for him. He is around somewhere, I know it! The light is coming. I must leave, for now. But tonight… Ah yes tonight, I will hunt for him again.

Yearning Love

Leo ran down the stairs and pushed the big door open with very little trouble. He shivered at the sight that meet him before he slammed the door closet, leading heavily against it.

"Pet" Shou smiled and gave Leo a sign to come forward.

His skin shimmered in the faint candlelight, it was the only word he could think of. He was barefoot dressed in jeans, he wore a white shirt unbuttoned at the throat and his black hair was pulled back.

Even while disguised as a human, he still gave the impression of power. His muscles rippled as he stretched. He was not overly tall or muscular, but there was strength there, a presence that took up space in the room, and in Leo's mind.

There was stubble along his jaw, usually he would have been shaved, but no matter what, Shou always look like a dangerous, sexy goddess to him.

"You were gone longer than expect- huh" Leo couldn’t finish his sentence before Shou took his mouth in his and pushed him back on the couch with his hands, strong but careful on Leo's shoulder and waist.

Leo could feel the heat rising on his cheeks; he could/would not resist him.

He lifted his arms so that his hands could run over Shou’s skin and feel power in his shoulders. He pulled them down to him, panting and letting out a whimper when Shou released his mouth to look down upon him. “Damm, you are hot when you are needy” Shou clucked. “Now shall I feed you?”

Leo had no words to answer him, he just nodded to Shou’s delight, but as Leo became more desperate under him, Shou expose his neck to give Leo free access.

His’s hands was shaking so much that Shou could see it. Leo held his breath and let his fingertips trace over the bottom of Shou’s cheek, before gently leaned up against him. He nipped some of Shou's neck before he pressed his fangs in. He let the blood flow into his mouth.

He tasted the texture, Shou was so rich on flavors that it did not take much to satisfy Leo's hunger, but God he had missed the taste and scent of Shou’s.

Shou gave a slightly tense chuckle, though it changed into a gasp, when Leo undid the buttons in his jeans and slipped his hand underneath the fabric.

"Fuck, I missed you Pet" Shou said laughing but it sounded so aroused, that it sent a lovely jerk down Leo's spine. They rubbed against each other while Shou held their hips tight together.

"Leo" Shou gasped in his heavy rustic tone into Leo's ear.

Leo stretched out and almost shut his eyes. If Shou kept saying his name like that, Leo was going to come in his jeans.

“Leo,” Shou rasped in his demanding voice, and bit into Leo’s shoulder.

Leo pulled his fangs out and gasped as an orgasm of pain and pleasure flowed over him until he came. He was embarrassed, but blamed it on not seen Shou in eight months. He let his lover drinking while he got control of his breathing.

"Taking a break are you, Love?”

"Ahh" Leo cried when he felt the fangs pulling out of his shoulder. Shou quickly found Leo's lips and drew them into a passionate kiss. Leo got goose bumps but in a good way, he liked tasting Shou and himself mixed on his lover's tongue.

God how he had come to love Shou, he started to think about how they had meet, as recently as fifty years ago.

It had not exactly been the ideal first meeting, Shou had found Leo on the run from his uncle's people. He had survived the attached fire of the family house, he had tried to find his parents and siblings, but the quickly spread fire had made it impossible.

Covered in soot and ash Leo had survived the fire only to face the torture that awaited him outside.

How he had escaped the men, he had no memory of. The only thing he could remember was staring up into Shou's deep violet eyes.

Leo had become ill after that, he did always had poor health, and one night when Shou sat by his side, he had really thought that he would die, but Shou had not allow it.

Leo had been piss by what Shou had done to him, and in his first year, Leo starved himself, which led to an accident where three people died because the hunger had made him crazy.

At the time Leo had wished someone would punish him for his crime, he felt like an empty shell, with nothing to live for, he couldn’t stand being so much out of control as he was.

Shou had found him again when he did sensed Leo on the verge of committing suicide, he had slapped Leo so hard over the cheek that he had fallen on his knees, before Shou had taken him into his arms.

Leo could still remember the shock of emotion that had gone through him. He had cried like a little child, just needing to let go of it all. Shou had just held him closer towards him, until he had calm down.

How Shou could care for him, he didn't understand. Not when he didn’t care for himself. It had frustrated him, but Shou gave him nothing but understanding and comfort.

Eventually Leo had learned to live with his crimes, and had gained closer relationship with Shou, by understand that the gentle vampire was just as lonely.

Shou had from the beginning giving him nothing but love, which had Leo developing feelings of his own. He loved to have someone to love.

Leo looked up at his lover and reflected himself in the violet eyes, his entire body, his soul and heart belonged to this man. Leo hungered for him when Shou was away, make negotiations in the council steed. However, distance only made him yearn more.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Shou asked a little offended when their lips parted. "I can’t imagine what could be more interesting than this?”

”You” Leo chuckled with his face buried against Shou's shoulders

"I hope so because I can’t think of anything other than what I’m going do with the small tight ass of yours" Shou pressed his full erection against Leo’s front. Leo growled pleased and jerked up with a moan, when Shou's hands squeezing each of his butt cheeks.

” Sounds hot, I also feels like saddled your lap and make you moan with pleasure "Leo bid the edge of Shou ear which made his big bad vampire tremble.

"In the bed now!" Shou commanded as he shot from the couch before he swung Leo in his arms. "And if you're lucky, I'll let you out in a week" Shou said as he bounded up the stairs faster than any human could, heading for the master bedroom.

”I think we can do betta then that maybe two” Leo slide his hand back in Shou’s jeans and stroke the already ion strong erection.

”Leo!”

”What?” Leo asked with a not so innocent look in his eyes.

”Pet, are you trying to kill me?”

“Never my love

It's been years since I felt anything for anyone... I have taken in traveler after traveler into my home, room and board inexchange for work or blood. The only rules were basic ones found at any home, no entering the master bedroom, no harming other guests, clean your own messes, et cetera. That all changed when he showed up...

I arose from my bed just after sunset and stumbled to the bathroom to wash myself. My reflection was pale at best, being only a demi-vampire. My hair was wild and my eyes still sleep dazed so I leaned down and splashed some water on my face to wake myself up.

I quickly undressed and climbed into the hot shower, washing my body and hair thoroughly before exiting with a towel in my hands to dry my hair off. I walked straight to my closet, without evening needing to look around me and had opened it when someone cleared their throat quietly.

I turned around to see a strange..boy, of only two decades old standing near my bed with the lightest tint of red on his face. I wondered who the boy was and if he was sick when I remembered I had not worn a towel around my body, since I had assumed no one was in my room.

I laid the small towel that had been used to dry my hair over my shoulder and scrutinized the boy. His hair was gold, and fell sheepishly into brown orbs of chocolate. His skin was, disappointingly, covered in a slightly rumpled, and too big, butler's uniform that I made some of the guests wear if they had no way to pay me for a bedroom and meals.

An image of a past lover flitted through my mind and I felt myself moving closer to this little piece of prey. I knew by now that my red eyes were glowing in excitement and before I knew it I had my arms wrapped around him, my fingers tugging back his uniform to reveal his neck and shoulder. I could feel him tense as I pushed myself closer, I could practically hear his heart beating, pushing his blood through his body faster and faster. My lips hovered over his skin and I tested my fangs against him. I felt him shiver and wondered to myself, was it fear? No..He had yet to cry out, perhaps he's already excited over something so little.

Without meaning to, I laughed quietly and could practically hear the blood rushing to his face. I looked up at him and stroked his cheek softly. His skin was so soft...

I sat down on my bed and crossed my legs in a not very good attempt to cover myself, since he was so embarrassed, and asked him "Fetch me my clothes so I may make it in time for supper." Before he turned away I snuck a peak, and sure enough, with just so little, he already had a bump. Growing hard over something so little? Just like my ex...Must be a virgin..Atleast..The bump was bigger then I thought it would be..

He brought my outfit to me and I had him dress me, but the progress was slow, as he was embarrassed. When he got to putting my pants on, I forced him to clasp them, and when he buttoned my shirt, I whispered in his ear things that would shame most men. I could tell he wanted to leave as quick as possible, so I asked him to help me with every little thing I could, my hair, my earings, my family ring, socks and shoes, despite not going outside, even a jacket. Eventually I ran out of things, and so I decided last minute to have him escort me downstairs.

He stood stiffly next to me, so I told him he shall feed me during dinner. I had not had many guests in the past few days, so I was to dine alone.

As I sat at my place at the table, he fed me bite by bite until the food was gone. I noticed he had carefully fed everything to me with a spoon or fork, so I had an idea and got up, running to the kitchen to grab a bag or chips I had stored for guests with lesser taste in food. As I sat back down I had him feed me the disgusting things by hand until I had eaten just over a serving, and was getting tired of choking them down. Each time he handed me a chip, I nipped at his fingers, amused as his face only grew more distraught and embarrassed. Once I was done with them, I took his wrist and slid my tongue over his fingers, licking and sucking at each finger on each hand until no food was left on them. A few times he even moaned so softly. So cutely, just like my past lover would when I would play with him. I took his arm and ran my tongue up his wrist so slowly, before pulling him closer and biting his neck.

He was a cute plaything for the night, but I grew rather bored of him after that. You see, as a demi-vampire, I have trouble drinking blood when needed, so my thirst builds up to such extremes I can not handle it and become rabid. Often times, to satisfy my thirst, I take to much blood, and end up killing my victims or they fall into comas. Apparently his body could not handle me draining so much, and he collapsed. I had one of my other servants take him to he hospital, but with how cold he was, I doubt he survived.

Just like my ex-lover..

(just couldn't help myself XD I LOVE stories with just fucked up endings, and love writing them :3 probably not most people's style but- hey, I enjoy writing it so thats what matters~

passion

in the dark,shadows where seen through his eye every moment he waited."i can not wait"he thought inside his mind.he grinned as a beautiful young figure walked by with one hand he grabbed the young ones neck pulling them close to his chest."this bite will be tasty "he thought grinning even more at this.the young ones neck near his mouth.opening his mouth to bite in but for some reason he stopped though he know that if he left this human alive the others would kill it.he looked at the human who had close his eyes only for a moment the boy's face a light shade of pink."i cant"he said in anger and frustration."you cant what" the boy said curiously looking into his blood red eyes."never mind come with me"he said picking the boy up is his arms."i am sora"the boy said letting himself be taken."sora huh i am crimson"he said as the finally came to his grave."we have to hid here"sora said disgusted."yes sora we have to hid in my coffin"crimson said setting him inside."it is scary and gross in here"sora said a bit whiny.the sun started coming up and crimson got inside the coffin beside sora.

weeks upon weeks later crimson decided enough was enough they climbed out of the coffin."ok sora stay close"crimson said."o..kay can we get a real bed now."i have no money"crimson said with a face like really now."why "sora asked?"i am a vampire"crimson said showing sora his fangs."oh that's why you grabbed me you wanted a snack"sora said jokingly."actually yes"crimson said with a serious tone."oh i might have some money at home want to see"sora said sadly then got a bit happier.they went to sora's house and surrounding the whole enter house was vampires."so you are special sora"crimson said in a hushed voice." no"sora said a bit loud crimson quickly covered his mouth the motioned to fallow him quietly.when they got back crimson realized that they could use the abandoned warehouse for now. "i got a place we can go for now that has barley any sun"crimson said."ok"sora said so crimson walked on and he followed. at the warehouse sora found a bit dusty bed and laid down.crimson was so use to having sora close he laid down beside him."umm crimson"sora said kinda confused."yes sora"crimson said looking up at him."do you like me"sora asked out of the blue.this is not really what sora wanted to ask but it was close."how do you mean"crimson asked not sure how to take this."as in you want me to be your boyfriend"sora said then at the end whispered real soft."what"crimson asked?"do you want to be my boyfriend"sora said louder."you want to date a freak like me"crimson said putting his head down."you are not a freak and yes if you will have me i know i am annoying but i will try harder i promise"sora said almost pleading with him."you like me the way i am..."crimson said."yes"sora said as he was saying this."then of course i will take you and you are not annoying"crimson said with a smile almost like a grin."so we are dating what do we do first"sora asked?"well lets first establish who is the pitcher(top,seme) and who is the catcher(bottom,uke) well i think you are definitely the catcher"crimson said smiling even more."why am i the catcher wait what is that"sora asked?"oh my a...never mind you are catcher ok"crimson said."i guess"sora said kinda pouty."why don't we test my theory out shall we"crimson said giving him a wink."how do we do that"sora asked curiously."ill show you how"crimson said in low sexy voice trying to keep the mood."ok"sora said with a slight smile.crimson takes off sora's shirt but stop because he feels he is not being passionate to his boyfriend.he starts kissing him in a sweet soft manner moving gently down his neck.sora tries his best not to make a peep his face is now a dark shade of red and he can feel his body heating up with passion."may i kiss you too"sora asked cutely."you may and you don't have to keep your squeal,moans or groans in let it out it will feel better don't be tense ok loosen up"crimson said in a kinda concerned voice."ok sorry i am new to this what ever this is"sora said saddened."don't be sorry and it is ok this is my first time to and this is passion"crimson said smiling up at sora then they took a long passionate kiss.crimson then started where he had left off soon moving down to his nipple gently licking it.sora gasped as he felt a warm liquid run over his cold hard nipple."sora you are cold i will warm you up"crimson said now licking the other one he then move down his stomach all the way down sora made soft moans.crimson then looked up when he hit the part that went into sora's pants.he looked as though asking for permission to enter into the cave."you want to take off my pants"sora asked?"i very much do"crimson said in soft sexy voice this sent chills down sora's spine so he nodded.unbuttoning the button and unzipping the zipper he slid off sora's pant an undergarments.crimson grinned but he did not want to hurt his partner."you ready"crimson asked?"yes"sora said face a even darker red he put it in his mouth sora screamed and he stopped."you ok"crimson asked?"yes i am fine you said it out so i am"sora said with a slight heavy breathe."you are right"crimson said now just licking the tip."are you going to put yours inside me"sora asked?"yes gently my darling"crimson said."let me suck on yours please"sora begged."ok go ahead"crimson said laying back letting him.sora gently sucked on the tip licking around it then he looked up at crimson."ok your sure you are ready for this"crimson asked seriously."yes"sora said as he felt some pressure slowly go inside him he screamed crimson saddened kissed his boyfriends back."it will all be over soon i am sorry"crimson said as a tear ran down his face.he could now feel a warm stick fluid expelled inside of him.sora's body now felt heavy and sore crimson rolled over looking into sora's light blue eyes then moving his blonde hair from his eyes."i love and i am sorry i tried to be slow and gentle"crimson said in a sorrowful voice."i am fine crimson and i love you too so"sora said kissing him.

(sorry if some of this is wrong i went a little overboard hehe)

Word Count: 1,038

RAINBOW OF BLACK

I have never been a fan of black; never have been hooked on anything dark. I have always loved bright and vibrant colors, the splash of rainbow, the mess of paints, the party of hues but I wonder why I suddenly found myself craving for that man who was always garbed in ebony garments. Whenever I see him, there’s this pull inside of me; something that forces my eyes to follow his every move. I hated it. I feared it yet I wasn’t even trying to put an end to it. It became an obsession. A thirst I need to quench. Just a simple touch, just a few words, just any contact with him and I’ll back off. I just needed to calm this beast inside of me. The monster that he didn’t know he created. I needed to give in on my yearning or it will swallow me whole, down to the deep darkness that I used to hate but have come to love.

The first touch was nothing sort of magical and I will be lying if I say I wasn’t disappointed. I was expecting something; like the jolt of electricity or even the warmth to fill my insides but all I’ve got was a cold stare, a look so chilly I was tempted to put on a jacket in the middle of summer. The brush of my fingertips across his knuckles; so pale and icy. I withdraw in surprise but not in regret. Never in regret. There was no hesitance on his stare. No wavering. No indecisiveness as he waves me off like a bug bothering him. And I didn’t blame him. I accepted my defeat that time.

The first of his words was, albeit not rude, isn’t also encouraging. Like his skin that’s so pale and cold, his voice that’s so deep and thick never made me regrets pursuing him. His apathetic response to me didn’t snap me off my aim to be closer, to feel more, and to hear more. He didn’t brush me off that time. It wasn’t a win but it’s neither a defeat as well.

The hunt was a lot of pushing and pulling. A lot of snarky banters and sassy comebacks. A lot of cold stares and a few of hinted amusement. A handful of forced kisses and more times than I can count being pinned on the wall by his strong arms. There’s always the need for him to taste my skin. To lap, to savour, to indulge. There were words breathed down on my neck, murmuring warnings, saying things I don’t want to hear, hinting for the truth I’m trying to run from. I am the hunter but I have always felt like I’m the prey. He might have felt I lost that time but I always knew I have won the first moment I laid him my eyes.

The unearthing of truth was surprisingly unsurprising. It wasn’t intentional, it wasn’t planned and it wasn’t certainly terrifying. It’s almost like an everyday fact that I’ve come to hear. It was almost an expected truth. The look that he gave me was that of amusement. Was he expecting me to run and scream? To curse and condemn him? Or even try to kill him? He should know by now that nothing else matters. Nothing can ever hold me back anymore. I’m too far into the deep. His ancestry appears to be almost trivial and I laughed it off like a silly thing. Why would it matter at all when I have loved him even before I met him? Everything of him, I’m willing to embrace.

You better not regret this.

Ah, those were his words, the last thing I heard before I succumb to my selfish desire, for the fulfilment of my craving, before I am engulfed in this dark world. This oblivion so sinful but deliciously so brought me into a deep addiction I can never save myself from. His hands ran down my body, searching, feeling, memorizing every slope and bump. My skin tingles from every touch, every caress, every whispered word from his lips. His fangs that grazed my skin, teasing, nipping, tasting the expanse of my feeling of sense. His tongue that laps the flowing red pool, the blood that pumps in my veins, the liquid that gives me life. His entire being that fires me from within. He isn’t a splash of rainbow, not a mess of paints or a party of hues but for me he was the brightest of colors, the pinnacle of my desire, that existence that made my life as vibrant as it could ever be.

Have I ever really regretted nothing? His skin so pale and cold, his voice so deep and thick, his stare so intense and passionate, his touch so tender and loving, his kisses so sweet, addictive and sometimes tangy, were all of that worthy to say goodbye to my humanity? If it means I will be looking to a life in his vision, humanity is almost a fickle thing.

He said that death is inevitable for a human like me and it is within reach for someone who wishes for what I wanted but it’s either I live life with regret or risk it to finally found the place I truly belong. That final gaze is enough for me to take in death, enough to fuel me as I parted from him, enough to make my heart beat in demise.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see souls, to see the dead but I woke up to a gleaming, mesmerizing pair of velvet orbs. Ah, this is what I call heaven for eternity. Finally, my rainbow of black.

His skin so pale and cold touched my skin so cold and pale. I mirrored him. I smiled. His voice so deep, thick and now hoarse, whispering me those loving words.

You are my life.

The entwined fingers before my eyes seem to glow under the bright light of the full moon. The darkness that blankets the sky acts as the curtain in our stage. From this moment on, we are one, in this stage that we call immortality.

As you are mine.

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL Vampire Passion ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Halloween Special Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winners of ៙BL Vampire Passion ~Writer Contest~៙ are @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
@
and @
with

the BL Love Stories "Taboos exist only to be broken", "THE HUNT" and "RAINBOW OF BLACK"

As promised everyone who participated will get 1,000 points.

The winners win as follow,

- 2,600 points

- 1 Halloween card

jETfpr8.gif

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

@
and @
with

the BL Love Stories "Taboos exist only to be broken", "THE HUNT" and "RAINBOW OF BLACK"

- 2,600 points

- 1 Halloween card

jETfpr8.gif

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

How great is this day? Thank you a million :D

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

@
and @
with

- 2,600 points

- 1 Halloween card

jETfpr8.gif

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

This is cool, thanks! Congratulations EVERYONE... and I now get what/who "Allen" is! ^_^

Thank you foremost for this opportunity. Weaving a short story that talks about vampires has been an enjoyable experience. Congratulations to everyone who wrote their own interpretation. We all share this art and this win. :) Thank you again and I'm really looking forward to more of the writers' contest.