Night Flight!! MY POOR HEART!!!

Hiroto2

After watching Doushitemo Furetakunai, which is great and cute, the actors are good too but the camera angles and the sounds are not really that good, i didn't see some of my favorite part in the manga too TT__ TT.

Then i watched One Night Only... kind of heartbreaking well it's more of a reality.

And yesterday since I saw Night Flight(Korean BL) with english sub in Youtube, i quickly download it, sorry but i don't like streaming online because of the buffers, it's for personal use only PROMISE!!!.

As i watch the movie, Arghh!! lots of emotion conflicted in me... i felt good, bad, sad, happy, i laughed and smiled but when the climax came OHHH MY POOR HEART!! The scenes are overwhelming with feeelingsss XDDD My heart is pounding, my eyes are teary then after the movie my eyes are red and I just can move on with the movie!! Until now i can't move with the movie just like No.6 novel done to me XDD I hate you Night Flight but I love you the same time XD TT__TT

night-flight-ec95bceab084ebb984ed9689.jpg

I'm looking forward to the new upcoming jap Bl live actions XDD

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiroto2

• Shunpei x Fumi

• foodie

• Strawberries_Senpai

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you make me really interested in watching this bl movie!! PLEASE TELL ME IT HAS A HAPPY ENDINGGG because I hate watching BLs with sad endings :"(((

you make me really interested in watching this bl movie!! PLEASE TELL ME IT HAS A HAPPY ENDINGGG because I hate watching BLs with sad endings :"(((

Hmm actually One night only have sad ending, Doushitemo Furetakunai, like the manga itself XD will make you feel good and Night Flight.... uhmmm as i said there's a lot of emotion, i'm really speechless and even now it's been 2 weeks since i watched it, i can't really move on, the actors we're really great XDD Night Flight will make you cry...

• 2 months later...

They made a live action of Doushitemo Furetakunai?! I must watch this! Anyway, the ending had me in tears (but there were so many other moments in the film that had me crying just as much). I was crying even during the credits. I was hoping there might have been a secret ending after it but to no avail :(

It's such a good movie nonetheless :)

The ending of Night Flight will tear your heart to pieces but also restore some hope? Honestly, it is a really angsty movie and sometimes I just want to smack the main character because he could do so much better! *sigh sigh* Hope all is well.