House of plots��

iAnubis

Fallout

I never want to see you again. I never want to touch you again. I hate the look of you. I can't stand seeing you. Let's never meet again. Goodbye. Everyone has a fall out with the person they used to love. They move on with their lives, even if the fallout was terrible they move on, but sometimes it's not so simple. MC cheated on YC one day and got caught doing it. The two had a horrible argument, things were said and lines were crossed. They broke up. MC moved away and YC stayed behind. And even though there is hurt in both their hearts, none of them can move on. One day they are both invited on a trip by casual friends none of them expecting to see the other. With all the bottled up emotions will they ever be able to come together again?

Are you the Enemy?

C1 and C2 are some really fucked up people. They both lie, steal, cheat, and kill. Anything it takes to survive. The worst part is that these two are a couple and everyday is a struggle or a fight. They are both too untamed and always are at each other's throats or biting it. Being a most wanted criminal doesn't help them either. When they aren't causing crime or fighting each other, they're roughly doing each other. But when something bad happens and one of them are faced with a challenge... will they still be able to stay together? Or will they break free?

Precious Doll

MC and YC are best friends, and MC harbors unspoken feelings for yours. But MC has secrets that should never be said and were never to be found out. But one day YC finds out that MC secretly kills people, he deems unfit to "live" So when YC finds out and tries to run away, MC kills him, not thinking straight. But after a few days of trying to cope with what he has done, he decides to turn YC into a doll. He makes YC into a doll and uses black magic to revive him. The catch is YC will need a sacrificial soul every few weeks, and in order to do that they must take the lives of others. With this new relationship of master and creation, will things finally be the way MC has always hoped. Or will this all back fire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• virtualoo

• SakuraLilly

• iAnubis

Top Posters In This Topic