My Tainted Love

SapphireBlue

Summary: Adam is final year in college.He looks like any normal guy but he beleived he had a terrible side and always tried to hide it. He always wanted to be alert saying "better safe than sorry"His sister understands him and wants him to enjoy life. So she sets up a meeting with her friend,Tuck and yes, the love ride begins.

Warning: may contain intense love scenes and voilence.

Please forgive my grammar. If you like it plz and if you can comment i will be greatful. plzzz register your thoughts.i will b happy and its valuable. Thankyou so much for spending your time to read this. Thank you.

LONG NIGHT

Adam

I still cant believe that my sister Adriana actually succeeded in dragging me with her to her boyfriend's party. Her boyfriend Sam, a blonde with gym body, piercing blue eyes but his face got lot of scars and loads of stories behind it. She is my twin and yes if you give me little makeover I actually look like her. This makeover started when she trusted that her spirit is free one and our dad cant constraint it, which ofcourse he does. You probably cant do something wrong to her,she defend herself well.She doesnt even have to beg me to help,I love her and oblige her. Besides I hate myself for certain reason which i will share sooner. Now to present, the wind is good in the face.

I am inside the house and am roaming aimlessly.I couldnt strike conversation with anyone. "Seriously, come on Adam it couldnt be that bad. You shouldnt shut yourself. Please have some fun" Adriana walked towards me with concern in eyes. "Easy said" I thought. "I know exactly what to do" she squealed in excitement and I thought "oh shit, this cant be good". I am being dragged by her to a group of guys drinking a light alcohol. She bumped her fists with most of them and some of them introduced themselves. she asked"Where is Tuck" and suddenly she is being spinned and hugged by the most beautiful guy i have ever seen. "Looking for me? Princess" she hugged him and said "never really got to see you and we have been friends for what 10 sweet years". I remember this guy and i was allowed to read almost all the letters they wrote to each other. She specifically hide certain letters and promised when time comes i will get my chance to read. she asked"Adam what's wrong" cause I spaced out. i shrugged.I got introduced to everyone. There is Chuck,Leo,Sanders,Brenden and yes, the hottest in the pack, Tuck. His hands was warm and i had to resist the urge to his kiss it. "Timeout whats wrong with me? Why am i getting attracted to him for no reason.I can keep my guard around.oh no this cant be good". I excused myself and came out for some air.

Someone tapped from behind and my heart was beating like hell because Tuck is standing real close. I hardly ever blush but i bet my face looked as red as my blood. My knees buckled and before I could give away he asked "Are you alright.You have fever i think. cause you look red. Is that why you are out?" I prayed all the gods I know and don't know that he should never touch my forehead. Thanks to Adriana she is at the door and beckoned me to follow. Sam is smiling at my sister and she stood with him.she said" I am going to meet Tuck's family" and she smiled. "Thats great and i am happy for you". I hugged her and fisted Sam.I get that it's time for my makeover. We are inside the room and she removed her wig. We both looked almost same except her breast. our haircut, our eye colur, facial features i just have to use lots of foundation to hide facial shave.We changed clothes. Before going out I stopped her and asked "no one knows about this, right." i enquired."Not a soul except Sam of course" she replied."thats good"i got relieved. Now both me and Sam came out. I am thousand percent sure Adriana and Sam had a silent eye conversation.

"Hey man can you drop my girl off at her place" Sam asked Tuck and I went rigid "wait...wait what the hell is happening? If i go with him....I dont know"i thought. I turned and took Adriana inside and asked "why are you doing this? My rational part of mind is numb so please Ria stop this". "Whats wrong Adam. He is a good guy. Its a hitch back home" came reply.she is stirring me to tell my mind. Just my luck " I don't know if I can handle the pressure. I.....I" how to tell my sister what i feel. "You like him and afraid it may go to the next stage." She completed. I stared at her. "Wait I didnt say that" I protested. "Dont lie the obvious Ad. Love is blind.you cant choose who you fall in love with whether a boy or girl...love is love" she said and kissed my forehead. "What does love had to do anything with this" i asked. "Wait and see" she flashed a smile and pushed me out. I am so sure he is going to find the voice change so i decided to shutup through out the ride. I sat in the backseat which surprised him.

"Whats wrong?why isn't he driving you home?"he asked. I imitated Ria's voice as close as possible " My dad had a...like no good agreement with Sam if he drove me late home it wont do any good and Dad stiil don't know its Sam's party". There is silence and it felt super awkward. He striked the conversation "you know I think your brother is cute" and that's it. Good heavens i wasnt in the front seat. My cheeks burned and my whole body ached and i felt like steaming in fire. He couldnt possibly talked about me, right? Hell he didn't even say he like me or anything. If those words had this effect...i don't know what a "i like you" can cause. I need to cool down. I lowered the glass and let the wind cool me. He said all of sudden "If you are okay with it, I am going to date your precious brother. Its not requesting permission but i thought you should know. You dint have to reply". After "date your precious brother" I froze and my heart race both head and heart ached. I gasped for air. "I am imagining.you are hearing things that you want and dont want to hear"i chided myself.

We reached my home. I got out and thought "this long night is over and its just me being paranoid. A little night sleep will clear my head." I walked towards stairs and i got spun suddenly and now in his arms. His heartbeat, body warmth, smell of cologene all made me crazy and gave the effects of drug. We got separated and it took all my will power to not pass out and just few more mins and once in I don't care if I collapse near the shoes stand. I am about to push the button but heared my name and to hell with my reflexes, i turned and said "yeah" and clutched my mouth. Wait..is he smiling. He was swift, closed our distance and i am drugged down with his kiss.The kiss so deep,passionate and hot. I allowed him full access and the taste of wine,the way he sucks my tongue all sends shivers through my body. I dont think i can stop it and the world started melting away. I groaned. My head hit the button and ring went on. the door opened. In the heat he forced me to move back to have support of wall and thats how my head hit it. Dang.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have read previous thread with same title...well i made lot of mistakes so i am reposting.small changes are done.thanks for reading please enjoy.thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for accepting request and deleting the previous one.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have read previous thread with same title...well i made lot of mistakes so i am reposting.small changes are done.thanks for reading please enjoy.thanks

for accepting request and deleting the previous one.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SapphireBlue

• Karin

• Leslie_LC

• yaoifangirl

This chapter is dedicated to yaoifangirl for her wonderful support...i can atleast do this...i hope you enjoy reading this.please share your thoughts.Thanks a lot.

THE CONFESSION

Adam

I couldnt help but reliving that moment again and again. I am twenty but that was like my first passionate,hot kiss in real. My heart races and my body heats up. It gets hot and hot eventually i had to jerk off. i am gay, except my sister i am more like afraid of girls. The sweet as she goes, the more I dont like her. Tuck is different, he is sweet but i know this sweetness, i can never have enough of it.I dont have any ounce of innocence left in me since i dont know ten. Its early morning, Dont lose yourself..have to go to college i reminded myself. "That's freaking enough you shouldnt take anyone for granted you are greedy.Don't you dare smile or blush at Tuck."The reason is i easily fall for guys who are hot but i dont remain fallen. The relationship usually goes to the point of kissing and i will get high cause i hope things are going well but before it could get any intimate i walk away. I forgot everything about the person after the kiss. I always wonder why? and when i asked Adriana she would say "I dont even know you are in a relationship".

Tuck is the one thing that rampages my mind right now."I simply cant hurt him or myself" I really like this guy but i will walk away and hurt myself once we are close.I have to attend her classes, i sighed...i hate the painting class and thats the major my sister chose. I dont think i can handle it and her friends are super close to her. Both males and females. I came to my beetle and i call it Max, I talk to my Max whenever I am close to my snapping point absolutely overthinking myself. I started the engine and car sprang to life. I felt ashamed that i was driven by a single kiss. "What the hell is wrong with me? Shit..shit why am i even alive Max. when can I ever fall in love?I killed the engine near a park close to college. I curled up in the backseat and decided it would be best to go to basket ball practice today. I should never see Tuck the whole day so I can clear my head.

I heared knock on my window. I am glad its Adriana. I opened and stood out, she flunged her arms around me."I am sorry. It's all my fault. Are you alright?" she cried. "I am fine. Where's Sam? and why are you hear? "I eyed around. she kissed my forehead"I heared from Adam what happened and i know you will overthink all this. The last time when you almost cried saying "cant i ever have love" I know I want to be there for you. So Sam and me, are meeting them next week. I am ditching the classes we will go for a restaurant and then a movie. No place for arguement brother" she said. "what about Sam" i asked. She signaled phone. While talking in phone she asked"are you okay if Sam come to restaurant?". I shrugged. I have a feel that she is overdoing this. "How did you come here?" i asked."Sam dropped me at college." she said. "You walked here" i amused cause she hates walking alone. "You love your brother dont you" i asked. "Dont push it. Get in the car and i am driving" she said. "But i thought we could walk. Its been forever since we walked. Her face showed absolute fear for a moment."Are you going to look like that" she inquired.I threw the wig away."you know what lets stop this. You are an adult now state your rights to dad i will be with you."I replied. "You are advising me" she asked. "Comeon sis i forgot the exact reason why i accepted to this" i said. "Whatever" she said but she is anxious and turned away.Things are fine untill I get to restaurant well after that...you will see.

Sam was there already smiling. He took my sister by waist and kissed her. I averted my gaze, there he is standing "Tuck?". I got to say i am simply stunned. My sister heard his name " why would you bring him here" my sister asked Sam. "He is pathetic. He wanted to apologize for last night and something else too. He actually begged me. So you know" replied Sam. My sister shook her head saying unbelievable. I said its okay and went to him. "aren't you afraid you will fall for him? But you already fell for him dear"my mind said. "Um...hi look i am sorry i just got swept away. I am really sorry" said Tuck. it's little amazing for myself that i am thinking straight"You dont have to apologize for it. I actually like it,our kiss.But no I can't date you" i finished. He is having a perplexed look in his face. "would you stop it" i am laughing by that look. My sister is amused as well because she is laughing too. "if you know my past you won't like me." I said wondeing why i am still explaining my self to him. "Look i dont care about your past but i want to be in your future. I love you" he said. "Why would he fall in love with me" i thought." Thats the problem. i cant love. As soon as we do it i will walk away"i said. "After sex?" he questioned. I might have blushed "No after few dates and kiss" i replied.Tuck said"Then allow me to have the privilege of dating you few times then we will see" "No i already like you too much. If i leave you after getting close to you it will shatter me completely" i said. "Wow do you know you are actually more or less confessing to me" Tuck wondered.I blushed deeply and my cheeks burned. He lifted my chin my heart hammered then he let me go. I never been more embrassed because he suddenly went on knee and said " if you leave me i will hunt you down and make you fall in love with me as many times needed. So " Tuck prompted."what the hell do you think you are doing? Its stupid and cheesy. Get up" i said. "Uh..huh.. Not untill you accept" he said still on the ground. "Okay..okay i trust you. We shall give it a try" i said. Adriana and Sam are laughing hysterically.

I turned and stared at them but Tuck suddenly dropped a kiss on my cheek and said "i really want to smother you with my kisses now". I dropped my stare,blushed like an idiot and they continued laughing. "i am a guy you know that right. Why would you do that" i asked him. "You like cliché and cheesy stuffs. if you like it I will do anything." He said as-a-matter-of-fact tone. I grunted and blushed. "Keep blushing like this and i will lose the resist to kiss you" he informed and god damn it i blushed for that too. "Are you going to go down on knees everytime you say you love me" i asked. "Oh i will go down when we make love too" he said with casual face. I covered my face because i cant take it anymore and i really have to splatter cool water on my face. He enjoyed it(my blushing) so much and to tell you the truth i liked the way he enjoyed it. I walked ahead he casually flung his arms. oh the warmth and comfort it bestowed me i dont want him to take away his arms at any cost."so to the restaurant" Sam said. Adriana hugged me and said " its your fault for not mingling with human and relying on old dramas ". " i can guess"i said.

The wind is hard in the face. Tuck went before me and held the door open for me. i mumbled something along he is killing me and went in. Adriana and Sam are already in, seated and talking. They laughed on seeing me. I excused myself to go to restroom. Tuck stood up. "no you dont" i said God he is crazy. "but my love..." he started "and please stop calling me that" i pleaded him. Suddenly he had this puppy dog eyes and asked "dont you like me calling you by that name but i liked it,expressing my love to you like that". I blushed again damnit "you...really.." Know how to make me listen to you "fine. Go on" and i walked away. I splashed water on my face and that was refreshing, after that much blushing...what do you know. I looked and examined myself in the mirror. Dark black hair, electric blue eyes( i love that about me), sharp nose and jaws, a scar tracing the jaw, hmmmm..i dont really remember how i got that one. I heared "What are you doing?" Tuck was standing near the door."Just wondering what made you fall for me" i said. Oh my god. He chuckled and move towards me. I cant backup. Someone entered the room and he moved backwards and using that i reached the door. I sat on the chair. Sam and Adriana are trying very hard to control their laugh. "Nothing happened. Jeez take your mind out of the gutter" i said. Tuck smiled and said "Nothing really happened"."Not helping" i said. "The treat is on me" Tuck informed.

I am glad you like that...thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i like him too

thanks. I am glad you like them.

I am so happy you shared your thoughts...thanks a lot...

This chapter is dedicated to yaoifangirl for her wonderful support...i can atleast do this...i hope you enjoy reading this.please share your thoughts.Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much my dear! :In love::Gangnam::Wink:

It's a good story!

Hi...i hope you guys enjoy reading this.

and
this is for you.

My lover

Tuck

My cousin Sanders promised that we would have fun in Sam's party and informed that his instincts want them to go there. Sam and Adriana are lovers, so I can see Adriana, my friend for ten years and also if I get a chance I can see her cute little brother, Adam. The thought sent shivers up my spine. I grinned. All this time when Adriana invited me to meet her I politely refused I was not ready to meet her brother. Now I know its now or never. What if Adam find someone before I could reach out. I know I am a gay and Sanders is bi so no problem there. I waited forever for Adam. The moment my lips would press Adam's lip, the way I can explore his mouth and dental structure, the naked body of Adam and his shy face, things I would do...Ah the ecstasy... Damn its drving me crazy. Adriana is a protective sister.He remember she once mentioned in the letter "My little brother is my saviour and i will be there for him at all cost" diluted ink stained the paper.meaning she must have cried.What pushed her to that point of emotion,I didnt know. "You have been saving yourself for...whats that kid's name?.." Sanders asked. "Are you talking about Adam cause I was just thinking about.."before i could finish he said "yeah I know you are grinning like an idiot" he said."All those in love are.." I replied. "God you are such a gay" he said and chuckled."Seriously though what made you save yourself for him. Quite a lot rejections."he mused."He guided me with pure heart. He is gay himself but he supported me even long before that. He simply explained "if you love at first sight, rich or poor it doesn't matter similarly you cant bother with boy or girl, just find out if its right person and worth your love. Well He didn't know i was asking about him." can you believe that. I am smitten with him." i said, thinking that should be enough.

The party was not boring and I think Sanders found a guy. He mostly liked girls but this time he found a guy. I havent seen him show this nervousnees before. He was trying very hard to not spoil the other guy's mood and to get on that guy's good side. That guy was introduced as Leo. I was getting impatient "why haven't I seen my lover yet". Just to answer that i heared "where's Tuck". I wanted to do that to Adam but as far as he know i dont know him so i spun Adriana. I shaked my lover's hand. All the pent up longing threatened to burst. I wanted to drape him over my shoulder and... but he left the gathering and I slightly doubt that maybe he guessed my sinful intentions. I followed hin unable to contain myself. I wanted to call his name,Trust me but the vocals somehow sealed themselves. I tapped his shoulders and couldnt help the sinful images. He was flushed, i thought "thank god,he came out because he is having fever and not because of me " i felt wrong that i had to think that and talked to him.he didnt reply and i was getting worried.Adriana beckoned him. "Seriously,can't i have a moment with my lover." I thought. Now Sam came out and asked whether i could drop Adriana off. I was happy actually cause that means Adam will stay behind,right...yes. I was a bit surprised when she didn't take the shotgun. It fell awkward and i striked conversation with her. It felt off somehow. When i dropped her at house i hugged. I am not an idiot to not know when i hugged my lover. It was Adam disguised as Adriana."is she playing with me" i thought. I shouldnt have touched him, now its impossible for my restraint. i went to car door but on impulse called 'Adam' and he turned i couldnt help my smile. I closed the distance and crushed my lips to him. Seven years of desire. He allowed me in, which surprised me. He didn't kiss me back though.I caressed his back and pushed him to the wall. Hell with it, it ringed and door opened. I let him go.

I reached Sam's house. My cousin and I were given a room, we promised to clean house next day after the mess. I just wanted to lie after my mental torture and sexual arousal. Alas, before i entered the room I heared moans,stifled cries and groans. It wouldnt be gentleman of me to interrupt. I know better than to check on Sam either,Adriana was here after all. I rested in car.oddly it felt cozy. in morning,I found Adriana sitting on Sam's lap. I cleared my throat and she screamed looking at me." I kissed your brother. What were you thinking sending us together" i asked. She looked afraid. "Ok baby i will drop you at academy" Sam said and went in. "Care to explain" i asked Adriana. "Later, i want to see him. Just kiss right?" She asked. She was troubled so I stopped myself, i can pry out answers later. She hastily got ready. Turning my attention, Sanders was actually brimming with happiness. I was happy for him but i thought it was one night stand. "I really like him. We will likely start seeing each other" Sanders said. I couldn't help but hug him. We started cleaning the mess. Leo came out and joined us. They were talking and laughing.They lean against each other and suddenly Sanders said something in Leo's ear and kissed him on forehead. I felt happy and guilty watching them cause it felt private. After an hour or so i wanted to see my love very badly, I admit by seeing them emotions bubbled inside me that has nothing to do with my member.I asked Sanders if he could continue the work without me. He looked at me with scrutinizing eyes. I sighed "what?" He held out his hands "All the best" he said. I didn't say a thing,just took his hands little amused. I called Sam and requested (actually i begged him) to allow me join him and seek forgiveness from Adam.

I took the car and reached the restaurant. I stood away from Sam. The twins came and Sam kissed Adriana. Adam saw me said "Tuck".you should listen to the way he said my name. God i needed strong will power to control myself. He explained his situation but i stated my need to be in his future. I made him blush a lot,most of the time and oh God i loved every second and every bit of his expression. I really wanted to kiss him and i did took his chin but i knew better than to make him uncomfortable. So i went on my knees to make him accept me. He did. Yeah it felt like happily ever after. God how wrong i was, i was yet to know.We went inside restaurant. I said that treat's mine and i asked whether i could order. He hesitated and i knew i pushed my luck. He looked at me and blushed a little and nodded. He tasted the dishes and was delighted and I just couldn't avert my gaze. He looked at me, had the innocent kid look and said "I really like it. I have been here many times but never knew these items. You have great taste." I nodded and replied "yeah that i do. I chose you" Ah he blushed and tried very hard to hide it. I couldn't help but sneak a touch on his cheek. "Please Tuck allow him to eat" Adriana said with demanding tone. I arched a brow but i knew she was right. After that we decided to watch a movie in Adam's home. So Sam and Adriana took the couch. Adam and I sat on the floor, leaning against a table with the help of cushion. I closed in towards Adam and he didnt move away. All was well untill that moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Meeting Mr.low

Tuck

There was a kissing scene in the film and well it was freaking hard to stay in control when you are with your lover,touching shoulders,grazing fingers and when you have similar thoughts from film rampaging your mind. I looked at Adam and was a bit surprised when he was looking at me, okay, more like staring at me. I caught off guard and might have blushed. I looked at Sam and Adriana, they were kissing. I lowered my head and looked again at Adam and found him staring at me. Honestly now i feel wierd. He nodded towards upstairs and i knew i should follow him which i did. He stood before a room and well i knew pretty much its his room. I was little nervous before i entered. I dont know what i expected but it certainly wasn't what happened. I entered and he was sitting on the tip of the bed. He walked towards me and pecked on lips. I placed a feathered kiss,thoroughly enjoying the soft and taste of his lips. I didn't do drugs but I am perfectly sure his lips are the most seductive of all for me. I lost my control and I could feel my straining erection. I plunged deep into his mouth and he was, well, more then responsive. I pushed him on the bed and crawled on top him. I was kind of disappointed when he didnt blush and was removing his buttons faster than myself.I didnt think i can muster control but I wont do gay sex without giving him overall idea of what can be done. Well to my astonishment he had planned more it seems.

When we rode back to home in Adam's car that was parked in park. He told me about his car is Max and said with both dreamy and later desperate tone that he want to enjoy some moments of love before making love and so we have to wait and enjoy small pleasure before the ultimate one. Yeah he blushed and smiled heartedly. I was on cloud nine. Crashing to the matter at hand, I was shocked at what I was about to do and more at what Adam's doing after that lecture. I crawled outand said "Adam, whats wrong"confused. "Don't you want this"he said and my expression didn't change so he continued "after all you kissed me the first time we saw. you were eye-fucking me.Didnt you want me to open my legs for you. Just let's get this over with". I was pondering over what he said it was a power packed punch to my solar plexus, i cringed inside. "Is that what you think of me"I probably whined with shade of anger but that's least of issue. Why the hell would Adam think something like that. I gasped and found Adam sucking my nipple, my half hard erection returned in full swing, but I pushed him away. I closed my eyes he looked at me confused. Did he really think i was a fucker, Christ i even asked him sorry. Adam's laugh bought me back and it was sad,melancholy. My voice soft i said "Adam", however stupid he may think i am,he is the one I love more than myself. The accusation rendered anger melted away and concern filled my eyes. I ruffled his hair. There was vulnerability, amazement and hope in his eyes. "What's happening? Do you wanna talk about it?"I asked. He smirked and smiled, patted next to him. I sat near him.

"Can i kiss you "Adam asked. I wanted to do that more than anything but I have my limits, I am sure his lips arent the only one on my mind, i would ravish him. I shook my head. He humphed."So"i pushed. "I awake when you kissed Innocent but not enough to show up but the peck you placed before entering house and your erection brushed against mine I snapped.it set every cell in the body on fire. I had to say that you are passionate ,sexy and hot”. He sized me up. Eventhough I know it's crazy I asked anyway “so are you a good ghost that possessed Adam?” dumb, lame,idiot I thought. Adam laughed “ no Tuck it's more science you know split personality? I would rather REAL explain it himself” and Adam sighed. “fine split personality why not” I thought, clutching my forehead. “ so I wont just coax Adam into loving and have shit like happily everafter” I asked. “do u really think you can put up with us. After all shit you may go through, it wont end the way you want” he asked. “And how would I want it” I asked eyebrows rised. “simple, your dick in our ass” he replied. “ I am not a monk I really want my dick in you and trust me I will get there. Basically if you attain something after a fight it feels, something beyond great, to have it. If you are hard to get then I am excited at your expense” I replied. Adam gave Did-i-hear-that-correct look. I shrugged. He pushed that button.Adam begun “okay. You will get it that way” smirked and continued,” well, there are 3 personalities apart from Adam.” He looked at me to know whether I grasped the info. I nodded.” The one you kissed is INNOCENT, I am LOW and there is PROTECTOR and REAL. REAL is all logical and the fusion of us. Technically we are REAL’s thoughts. He shut himself behind us. You have to dig him out. The fact is REAL explained all this to me so I can convey it to you. REAL,PROTECTOR,myself know the existence of other personalities only INNOCENT don’t know a thing.”

I processed what I had just heared. I took long breaths and asked “So what should I do”. “well either destroy us except REAL or combine us together” he replied. “Destroy them. Is he kidding me. No he isn’t. I will find a way but if he has an idea that would be better” I thought. “any idea how I can do that?” I asked. Adam sighed “yeah REAL have one. We are created by REAL at some time and for some cause. Find the cause and it will lead to a choice and for that you need our sister. The four of us are common about one thing our sister Adriana.” His tone changed “our love for you is tainted by fear,insecurity,lust and stuff. Sure lust can be part of love but it shouldn’t be love. Maybe if I am sated I may not need you. Make sure it doesn’t end that way” he kissed me.

I began " tell me about you..INNOCENT right?". He smiled and briefed "if you worried about my virginity it is still intact cause either REAL or PROTECTOR never allow me for that, even if something happens and i woke up, REAL forget everything.Convincing them is your job, as for me you are a perfect boyfriend package. You love me, you are hot and i bet you are caring so i am ok with you. God i wanted to be fucked by you.Good luck with that convincing. We are watching you. If for anything you need an answer, you are on your own" "huh" was my excellent reaction. I turned around but he fell asleep.

I looked at him. He slept peacefully but what made him to split himself into three different personalities and how am I going to deal with it, i didnt know.Uh..the way he smirked didn’t feel good. I had to talk to Adriana regarding this. I should not freak her out and I cant go to a psychiatrist because I somehow feel that my love for him is the solution and that’s how he wanted. He wanted to trust and love. I covered him with blanket and switched on the air conditioner. I started to calculate and provide idea of possibilities. Sam and Adriana are engaged i guess. I couldn't take my car cause Adriana has the key. Adam's car was fine but i want to talk to Adriana anyway so lets stay. I flopped on the couch,yeah that makeout couch. I felt uncomfortable and guess what I took blanket from Adam's room and slept in his car. Its so comfortable, it felt cozy, like my Adam.

• 5 months later...

This extract has child abuse so please read carefully

Trip down memory lane

TUCK

Really, what was I thinking, to freeze myself to death or smelling scent of Adam like a pervert I am and have an aching hard-on. While I kept struggling a woman knocked on window. I thought who the hell is that and rolled down the glasses “it's freezing out here, comeon. I will brew you a hot chocolate and you can sleep” she said with smile. She acted as if seeing a stranger in a car parked out in middle of night is not strange at all. Why would I need hot chocolate in middile of night and who is she anyway. I studied her for sometime and then realised oh my this is Meena, their more or less maid/granma.I said her name and she smiled, motioning me in. she is an Indian. Cant really guess her age but her hair is black and her skin has wrinkles with lots of scars. I really liked her hot chocolate, she took me upstairs and we enter a room, she wished me good night and kissed my forehead. I didn’t object and I was too tired with a war going on in my head so I let sleep take me.

I don’t have good luck I suppose I was dreaming about Adam all night and yesterday LOW was speaking to me but I told myself it was INNOCENT somehow if innocent know all this I would have less burden. God I am an asshole to think like that. I doubt that even if I go through shit Adam has every possibility that he may forget me and I am not sure how long that’s gonna take. I know I am selfish but god I am letting everything go for Adam so it's not wrong if I expect him to be with me as in forever/ as long as I live, right?

Next morning I came down and decided to leave cause I need a break and was thinking about how to call Adriana while I heard sounds of laughter and little cooing. Ok should I be going down? I decided to go down no matter. Sam eyes are sparkling like damned stars,( please I don’t want to ruin anything) I coughed. Adriana looked away from his shoulders and she was crying and smiling like she was queen of this world. God damn it, Sam proposed. It's not like I don’t like that and definitely not like I am not happy for them but in light of recent events I wish it took sometime.

Adriana ran past me and hugged Adam, god I didn’t know he was standing right behind me. He was just rubbing sleep off and heaven forbid if straight-out of-sleep Adam isn't kissable. My mouth is dry. I was pulled in hug by Adriana and I cant fight it. Now only Adam seem to realize I was standing there. But it's more like he sees me for first time. I am fucking sure he looks puzzled. I grunted and said out loud “Congrats Adriana, I am happy for you”. She gave another hug and laughed, I said “it's that obvious but I really need to leave”. She did look shocked but being there will bring inevitable. I asked her where are my keys and before I could get an answer Adam asked “ who are you?” and I feel like everything stilled for a moment. I expected it though but that didn’t help me a bit.

Adriana nudged Adam and said“Adam stop fooling around”,then seem to read Adam’s face. She asked with worried tone “what happened between you two?”. Adam exclaimed“between us but Ria I hardly know that guy”. That’s my cue. I shook Adams hand and said“ I am Tuck by the way your sisters pen friend and I would love to talk with her. Sorry to barge early in the morning. You look cute” and that bought blush to his cheeks and I tugged Adriana away and call after Sam.i feel sorry for Adam because he don’t have a damn clue of what's going on and for a while it's gonna stay that way.

Adriana actually has tears welling up.i can put up murderous fight or profound swearing but cant see her cry. Especially her, I imagined her as badass but apparently I suck at that too. She shook her head as if rejecting thoughts and pointed her look at me. “What happened exactly” she asked. I took shuddering breath well it's gonna be a long day. “ok are you sure about this? “ I asked and she replied with a nod. Sam closed in and hugged from behind. She looked like she wanted to move but settled against him. I started “You and Adam has a past and lot of pain I guess” those are enough for her tremble and she said “ oh” and held her forehead. She is not gonna break, is she? She looked at me, “ why the hell did you stop” she screamed. I cant hit her, can i? she is terrified so I continued “ That incident has far more effects on Adam than you might had think. Before I can tell you I need to hear what happened, please.”. I didn’t expect her to answer. I looked at all things except her and decide to stay that way untill it ends.

“ we were 11 years old and you cant tell difference between me and Adam at that time unless you know us. We were circling around park and I was sitting on stone bench when Adam was talking to a girl, well actually, a lady. We come out of our mansion without telling our parents just for thrill and be normal kids. I was humming something when I noticed Adam had walked away. It was getting late already. I shouted his name and said it's time to go. I walked where I saw him and I hear rustle behind me. I turned around but no one. Some one move in front of me, I turn and thought it's Adam. I know he will come stand behind me again so I clenced my fists to punch him but I turn to look at huge man my punch was nothing. I was forced to breath chloroform. I wokeup to gentle shakes and stench of smoke and really old pants and Adams sound. “ Addie wake up.” I hold my head. I wokeup and asked what exactly happened. He inhaled and said “ we have been kidnapped and I don’t think they know who we are. They must have thought we are orphans or something. I told you those gaudy outfits would bring us trouble.” I asked him what we are going to do. He looked hopelessly at me. We made up a plan. We would do works if they need us for and guess where we are because fighting wont be of any use and knowing about our family can make them ask for ransoms or worse kill us and do what they do if they never encounter us. We were given food if you call it that. My mom was gonna kill us if we die or if she know we eat things like that. We both retched for few days and our body adjusted to it. Until the need to take bath they didn’t know I was a girl. Well after that they” she stopped and went to throwup.she paused a moment but i didnt think that was because of remembering what happened. Guess i am wrong.

Oh my god, I didn’t really expect that kind of flashback. Adam and Adriana must be through shit. Sam is saying comfort words to Adriana and when they come out Adriana opened her mouth. I hold up my hand. She said“ I never want to remember that again. Don’t worry I will tell” it was more like she told for herself. “It's not you, I need time to process this woman” I said. She said“ we both knew it's not true. We should get this over with”. I nodded.

Adriana began"well once they know they teased me and peaked when i bath and make comments on me. I confined myself to that room. We find it to be more like house but splitted such that each room is bedroom, much like a motel only inside a big house. Both me and Adam were looking for a gap a time to escape. Adam is good at listening and do exactly as asked. He came one day and said that "there was a lady in last room and she advised us to escape by day after tomorrow and if we cant it might be too late. But i don't know the reason. The next day evening he look so disturbed i had to beg him to say what happened. He just said he needs break tomorrow and i would work as him. Our old dress,the one with which we were kidnapped was burnt. Now we wear dress that distinguish us. The next day i went to work. It was mostly cleaning but then i realise what actually happens there and i dont know why Adam didnt say it. I mistook the scream and shaking for punishment. Its brothel. I hear some women cry and some tied to bed. I dont know if i can release them or not. I didnt do anything. A neatly dressed guy in black suit walks in. He was led to top floor.before i start work that day,they said i cant go there to clean or to bring trays. I think thats because of him. I was returned to my roomearlier than my brother and i dont know why. I cant found Adam. I cant breathe and decided to shout and break open the damn door. I cant. I scratch and bang that fucking door. I want my brother back. God damn you fucking assholes" then only i saw her she had her eyes close nd trembling and now she is fighting an invisible opponent. She was pausing lot this time.

Sam got punched in the face and i got kicked it just missed my manhood by inch. Sam drew her into hug that made her impossible to move and effectively shut her down. "My brother....adam...my baby...i have to save..save...adam" and she shuddered. Sam was lying beside her,holding her and effectively conveying his presence. I had nagging doubt that this kind of her behavior has happened before. Sam is great i confirm. I move out of room. Just yesterday it looked like romantic tale now it sounds totally fucked up. I promised him i would love him whatever happens but it just takes a night to mess myself with thinking. How much i love him and why should he go through that.They were just kids and both are affected.