Request: Otodama 3 by Nitta Youka

Laudh

Hello,

I wonder if it would be possible to translate Otodama vol. 3, by Nitta Youka...

I know that the series has been licensed by Digital Manga, but they only released 2 volumes, and then the project was dropped. Really, I can't understand that kind of policy :p... First, they buy the copyright of the work, preventing other people (another publishers, scanlators...) from taking care of it, just to leave it midway, no matter the disappointment of the readers who paid their money so far...

On the other hand, Otodama isn't strictly yaoi, that's true... But it's Nitta Youka's, and that always means a deep and intelligent plot together with beautiful artwork!

Anyway, many thanks for taking a look at my suggestion! :o

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Laudh

• Key

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks for the suggestion, however we only translate yaoi and shounen-ai manga, also we don't translate licensed material as we might get in trouble, since that company has the rights over the manga and they can decide at any time to release it in English.