Straight Boy Series by Alessandra Hazard

BRIDGET

Author: Alessandra Hazard

Year: 2014

Formats: PDF and EPUB

Q5P3yZp.jpg

Title: Straight boy (short story)

Description

Young, blond and handsome, Sage attracts unwanted attention in prison. When his cellmate offers him protection, Sage accepts the offer, even though he doesn't trust the guy. Little does he know how much it will change his life.

When he's released from prison, Sage finds himself needing and wanting things he shouldn't want. Sage is straight. He really is. He has a girlfriend. What happened in prison stayed in prison--or so Sage tells himself.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

w5jjHnF.jpg

Title: Just a Bit Twisted

Description

Professor Derek Rutledge is hated and feared by all of his students. Strict, reserved and ruthless, he doesn't tolerate mistakes and has little patience for his students.

Shawn Wyatt is a twenty-year-old struggling to provide for his younger sisters after the death of their parents. On the verge of losing his scholarship, Shawn becomes desperate enough to go to Professor Rutledge.

694E5ZI.jpg

Title: Just a Bit Obsessed

Description

Alexander Sheldon likes order and control in his life. He isn’t happy when his girlfriend invites another guy for a threesome. Alexander believes in monogamy, and he’s never been good at sharing his things. It doesn’t help that Christian rubs him the wrong way from the beginning.

But what starts as animosity turns into something else. Something unexpected and very wrong.

LINK TO

LINK TO

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• Ssecret

• mercipooh

• Farzi

Have read" just a bit unhealthy" .. A plot and love and *that*...i really liked that story...lot of love between the pair...thanks

I checked the links and they work. Short story, book 1&2 are a folder with EPUB and PDF format. I could download and open them. I tried twice so if you can tell me exactly what's wrong? I checked Book 3 and it's EPUB so, I'll be uploading the PDF as well. Please let us know what errors do you get. Thank you.

When I downloaded, Straight Boy and Just a Bit Twisted, they ended up in bin formats. So I'm wondering if you could changed it to pdf, epub, or rar? Thank you!

I don't know what the problem might be. I downloaded the files and I get a folder with an EPUB and a PDF files as you can see in the image. I reuploaded them anyways again, try again please.

2ypf0h1.png

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed

I don't know what the problem might be. I downloaded the files and I get a folder with an EPUB and a PDF files as you can see in the image. I reuploaded them anyways again, try again please.

2ypf0h1.png

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed

Thanks for reloading the stories for us. I got, Straight Boy, in rar format which I was able to open so thank you. But I still got, Just A Bit Twisted, in bin format.

I don't know what it is wrong, but i still couldn't download a bit twisted. I have tried so many times, always going to bin format. Either my tab or my pc couldn't recognize or read it. Help me please. Tx

No idea. I'll ask around in forums or no idea. In the meanwhile, let's try this. I'm posting here a link with just the PDF format file and see what happens, okis?

No idea. I'll ask around in forums or no idea. In the meanwhile, let's try this. I'm posting here a link with just the PDF format file and see what happens, okis?

Oh that worked!!!! Thank you so much for all the trouble!!!!!

Hiya, I can't download straight boy by alessandra hazard, but I can download all the others, can someone please help ? I will be very gratefully, thank you.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing. These were enjoyable. Hope 'Just a bit confusing' would be added on this thread soon. Thank you for these wonderful novels.

• 2 months later...