My Protector (Zombie and Kitty) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tyler groaned at the mention of his cigarettes, throwing up his middle finger. "Fine, then I'll die." He groaned again, simply unable to take jokes about it. It was best if people didn't mention his habit of smoking them at all. Tyler knew well enough they were bad for him, but they were addictive, and they relaxed him. If he died, then he died. There was no changing it. "Mhm. I'll bring one." He muttered before turning around to leave. "See you." He said and walked out the door.

Tyler was back the next day with a change of clothes and a cupcake for the other. He entered the room, tossing the clothes on the bed before setting the cupcake on the nightstand. "Here, eat it and let's roll. I'm gonna drop you off at your house and then head to work. Alright?" He asked as he leaned against the wall, hands crossed. He still smelled of cigarettes; he'd smoked one just before heading inside. Lately his nerves were really getting to him, so he began smoking more.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• kittypanda