Animal Instincts (hal7283 & wolfdog12) (18+, private)

hal7283

"King ang Queen huh?" Ekichu muttered and caressed Suteneko slightly. He wondered what was Suteneko's kingdom like before it was destroyed, were there lots of Kokueis flying around? He imagined Suteneko and himself on the tarass of some high castle looking over a large city, and chuckled slightly saying: "More like two Kings. Either way, I don't think I'm much of a ruler. If it really comes o it I think I'll just leave the 'ruling the kingdom' part to you."

Ekichu leaned down again and touched Suteneko's forehead slightly with the shell over his mouth, as if kissing him. He then said: "Let's rest. Tomorrow would be the last day before the festival begins, which means the preparation would be hectic."

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• WolfDog12

"It's ok if you aren't good at ruling, the king isn't suppose to be. Though it seems like the king runs our kingdom, it is a Maternal based system so the queen is the higher ruler. The king is there to protect the queen." Suteneko seemed happy to talk about these subjects. It had been so long since he even thought about ruling and what it was to actually be a Kokuei. He did calm himself down, however and nodded in agreement to resting. The dragon was pretty tired as it was.

He laid down and made himself as comfortable as he could before finally falling asleep. Of course Suteneko woke in the middle of the night and began to sleepily look around. He soon got up and moved away from Ekichu in search for something to eat.

Even in the relative safety of their village house Ekichu never left his guard completely down, and he felt Suteneko's movement in the middle of the night. He opened an eye and checked on what Suteneko was doing, then went back to sleep after making sure he was well. He spent the rest of the night sleeping, dreaming, thinking about their future, about their unborn child. Given the nature of the Arthroplons the child would carry some feature of its "mother", but would still be largely an Arthroplon, which meant the child would also inherite much of Ekichu's memories. Ekichu wondered would the child inherite his feeling towards Suteneko as well? If that was to be the case, things would certainly be...complicated.

Meanwhile outside the village, a group of clocked figured gathered under the shroud of darkness, the only thing illuminating the scene were their red glowing eyes, shining emotionlessly in the dark. They stayed still until another cloaked figured approached and joined the group. The largest individual turned to the new comer and commanded: "Report."

"The 'Lost one' now reside in the village, along with the rare specimen, but..."

"But what?"

"According to the villagers, the specimen was pregnant, with the child of the Lost one."

The strange figures looked at each other astonished, and turned to look at the largest individual, who lowered his head as if thinking about the situation. After a moment he raised his head and looked at the group saying: "Our mission is to retrieve the last of the Lost ones. If he has an offspring, then we shall retrieve the offspring as well."

"When?"

"After the festival. We strike when they leave the cover of the village."

All the figures nodded in acknowledgement, and one after another their red glowing eyes faded into the darkness. Soon the place returned to utter silence.

• 4 weeks later...

Suteneko started eating a bunch of berries that they still had. It was strange since he was a carnivore but the craving was far too real for the dragon to ignore. He ate and ate and ate. It was no wonder he was a carnivore, these berries were nowhere near enough to fill him, but that's where the craving was. Once he'd eaten all the berries they had, Suteneko yawned and began to sleepily leave the building. He still wanted more and had to go search for some. The Kokuei didn't even think to wake his lover for it and instinctively went to hunt for berries.

The large door squeaked as it opened and Suteneko turned towards the forest to find what he craved. The dragon didn't even get far before he had to stop to rest. This egg was developing a hell of a lot faster then it should, of course though, it was an egg after all and it still had a lot of growing to do before it even hatched. "I'm hungry..." He groaned.

(My comp isn't fixed but at least I can finally reply again. BTW, I kind of miss our slaves punishment rpg... to have one actually finished sure is strange.)

Ekichu opened his eyes as he felt the precense of Suteneko getting further away and eventually leaving the house. He quickly got up and followed him out. He considered calling him but decided not to, since he didn't want to startle him or wake up the neighbours. Ekichu kept his movement as quiet as possible, something he was gradually getting a hang on recently, and followed Suteneko.

He got increasingly nervous as Suteneko ventured off further and further. What was he up to alone at such time of the day? The memories of the attack from those mysterious beings were still fresh in his mind, and when Suteneko stopped for some reason he almost began to panic. Was there something wrong? But quickly his worries faded when he heard the low groan of the small Kokuei.

"You shouldn't go out like it at night alone." Ekichu decided to announce himself as he approached Suteneko from behind, he sharpened his senses and explored around, the next moment his tail extended forward like a bullet towards the bushes nearby, followed by a small whimper. Ekichu retracted his tail back and its tip had penetrated a creature, some form of over grown rodent. Ekichu then laid the catch in front of Suteneko and said: "If you need anything just ask anytime. I'm... I'm your mate after all."

Suteneko jumped a little to the other suddenly speaking up and he looked back to see his lover behind him looking concerned. "I'm sorry," he began, "I had a craving for berries and I ate all the ones we had... I just was so hungry I couldn't help myself..." The Kokuei watched as the rodent was killed and placed before him. At first it looked like he was going to be sick at the thought of eating the meat but that changed in an instant and Suteneko dug in full force eating every last bit.

"I'm still craving berries... Maybe also some other fruits or something.... Ugh!! This is frustrating! I don't even eat this stuff but here I am, craving it..." He leaned against Ekichu an rubbed against the large Arthroplon. Suteneko was showing signs of mood swings.

Ekichu listened quietly, but he found himself only paying half attention to what Suteneko said. The night sky was clear, and the moon was illuminating the world. Suteneko looked beautiful, almost holy as his black fur reflected the silver moon light. Ekichu was mesmerized by this sight, and soon found in surprise that his circulation was accelerating, the mating tentacles were beginning to swell in size and began increasingly painful to be kept in its protective shell. Before he realized it he had extended out his hand tentacles and picked Suteneko up, holding him close lovingly almost like hugging a child.

"You crave fruit..." Ekichu muttered and looked around, his tail reached up to the top of a big tree and returned with a fruit screwed at its tip. Ekichu brought the fruit near its face, sniffed on it a few times before taking a small bite. It seemed the fruit was eatable. He then moved the fruit in front of Suteneko's mouth, while his hand tentacles began to caress all over Suteneko's body, especially the belly which was bumped up by the large egg inside.

The dragon didn't mind being lifted up and carried, he was feeling sort of at peace with the whole thing. The Kokuei looked at the fruit in front of him and quickly began to dig in. He couldn't tell with fruit what was edible and what wasn't since he only consumed meat and it really didn't take anything to tell which was edible or not because if it once lived, and Suteneko could get his teeth around it, it was a meal. It was nice that Ekichu checked it before hand.

Suteneko sniffed the air slightly before sniffing his mate. "It's not good to keep it in like that. If you're that horny I can help distract you." The dragon shifted a bit to show he was really the one wanting the distraction, he just wanted Ekichu to do as he wished and not to keep it so tightly tucked away.

Ekichu was surprised by what Suteneko said, and turned to look at him with his four red eyes opened wide. "You... you noticed?" Ekichu muttered, he looked away for a moment and turned back to Suteneko, saying shyly: "It's... it's odd. You're not even in heat and neither am I, but... but I really wanted to touch you... to... to mate with you."

Ekichu opened up the shell, and immediately the pink slimy tentacles stretched out, shivering slightly due to the cold night air. While keeping Suteneko in his arms the mating tentacles rose up and began to touch all over Suteneko's body, a thin tentacle rose up in front of Ethan's mouth, and it intruded into Suteneko's mouth, mingling with his tongue like a deep wet kiss. Meanwhile his other tentacles began to wrap around Sutenek's body, caressing, massaging, squeezing aroun Suteneko's breasts and flicking on his nipples. One of the tentacles wrapped around Suteneko's cock almost like a snake around its prey, and tightened its grip. The slimy liquid covering the tentacle served as lubrication and Ekichu began to stroke on Suteneko's length lovingly.

"Maybe, but I can still smell it. Your shell may stop attacks but it can't hide your distinct smell." The dragon felt as the tentacles began to cover and move around him, wetting various parts of his body and entering into his mouth. It was a bit strange to be doing this when neither of them were in heat but it still felt nice. As the strange kiss happened, Suteneko was drooling a bit but that was normal and it wasn't long before he became hard.

The dragon couldn't really do a whole lot on his own but he felt slightly as if he were going into heat while this was happening. The two were finally doing this with a conscious choice It felt as if they were being bound by a love that would never break.

Ekichu felt Suteneko's penis gradually getting harder and harder being wrapped in his tentacles, and the slight aroma of pre-cum went up his nostrils, making him more aroused. He retracted the tentacle around Suteneko's length, and replaced it with the tube like one which he used to "milk" Suteneko the last time they mated, and took in the hard member eagerly, its warm, wet interior wriggled endlessly, stimulating the hot rod with its countless small bumps. Similar tentacles covered Suteneko's nipples, sucking on them lovingly.

Meanwhile several thin, worm like tentacles reached for Suteneko's entrance, one by one they easily wriggled their way inside, slowly stretching the opening wider. As the tentacles went deeper Ekichu could feel it became tighter due to the egg taking up a large space in Suteneko's belly.

Suteneko groaned as the warm tentacles pulled away from him but it was so much more stimulating when the larger one encased his length and began milking it. All the different bumps sliding all over him just about made him come. Of course Suteneko held back the best he could and could feel the tentacles entering his backside as well. They slipped in and stretched him putting pressure in a spot that had been in pain earlier. The tentacle was actually getting rid of the pain by pressing there and the Dragon was clearly getting more into now. It was no longer a distraction but a full on healing method.

Every touch was so much and as soon as his prostate was hit, the kokuei moaned loudly and came inside the tentacle that seemed all too happy to drink it all up. He didn't even have time to relax because of the larger, wetter tentacle that was entering in the back. As that started to slip inside, Suteneko's stood up as well. He was soon feeling a couple other tentacles all over his balls and holding his entrance open more. It was just too much to stay calm.

Ekichu groaned joyfully as the cum came out of Suteneko's length and was all taken by his tentacle. He could taste all the intricate details of Suteneko's seed, the very base construct of the Kokuei species, and that's how the Anthroplons managed to get a full grasp of its victims and transform their bodies according to their needs. But at this moment it wasn't about breeding, it was simply... desire to feel, to taste, to bring and gain pleasure from their bodies joining each other.

Ekichu leaned down a little and rubbed his horn against Suteneko's forehead, as that's about the only gesture he knew to show affection. He groaned as he pulled the worm like tentacles out of Suteneko and extended a thicker tentacle towards Suteneko's entrance. For a moment he worried if Suteneko could take in the monstrous member, especially with the egg inside him taking up so much space. But Ekichu found himself unable to restrain his impulse. "Suteneko... I love you..." He muttered heavily beside Suteneko's ear, and gradually pushed the thick tentacle inside.

• 1 month later...

Suteneko lifted his head and pressed it against his new mate's horn a little more. The more they seemed to do it, the more intimate it seemed to get. It was a simple gesture but it meant the world to the young Kokuei. "I.... love you," He breathed heavily and let out a loud and desperate moan as the smaller tentacles were replaced by the larger one. It hurt, a lot and it made it harder to breathe as Suteneko was filled even farther even with the egg there. There wasn't much room in him and this was pushing that limit.

Still, his body was burning up and the dragon felt alright at the thought of it being Ekichu who was doing this to him. Suteneko loved his mate and knew the Arthroplon would take good care of him and not hurt him or the egg he carried. The young Kokuei was hard again and moaned for Ekichu to start moving in and out of him so he could reach that top pleasure again.

Ekichu was happy beyond words as he felt Suteneko returning his gesture of love, rubbing his forehead against his long horn. It made him even more aroused and accelerated the movement of his tentacle inside Suteneko, moving in and out stimulating the delicate insides of the kokuei's body. It was very difficult to control the mating tentacles and preventing it from harming the egg, as usually Arthroplon don't have sex with their mate after the egg was conceived. Nevertheless Ekichu tried his best to balance his desire and reason, and soon found the pleasure building up in his tentacles too much to hold back.

"Suteneko, I'm... coming!" Ekichu groaned as all of his tentacles in and out of the Kokuei swelled up, and the next moment hot cum burst out of each of the tentacles tip like an water balloon exploding. Ekichu pulled out the thick tentacle from Suteneko's rear quickly to prevent him from bulging up his already crammed belly, and sprayed it all over Suteneko's body instead. Quickly almost every inch of Suteneko's body was filled by the white slime letting out a pungent scent.

The dragon roared out a bit as Ekichu got a lot more rough. He feared about the egg but at the same time was too wrapped up in the pleasure. Suteneko groaned as he was about to come as well. He managed to hold it back when Ekichu pulled out of him but couldn't hold back as he was soaked, the smell of his come filling the air as the Kokuei also burst and filled the tentacle again.

Suteneko panted heavily and wanted to be put down. He couldn't go any more than that and needed to seriously rest. "Please, let's return *Pant pant* to the village." The young kokuei needed sleep and began to wonder if he'd be able to handle tomorrow's festival. It did begin tomorrow, though luckily, it was a 3 day event so if he couldn't make it right away tomorrow, there were later activities as well as other days to consider. When they were heading back, Suteneko needed to bathe first so as to not be rude to the couple letting them stay at their place. The dragon soaked in the water and required help to be fully washed. He then climbed out and onto his mate's back to be carried back to the village. Suteneko rested the whole way there and slept on until the next day. He woke around mid morning and didn't feel as bad as he thought he might. Still, he did have a bit of morning sickness.

Ekichu panted heavily, enjoying the lingering sensations of climax. "Yes, let's go back for some sleep. But first let's clean you up a bit." Ekichu said, and carried the Kokuei to the river bank, lowering him down to the river and helped him rinse all the filth of his body. Once that was done Ekichu carried Suteneko back to the house they rented, and put him gently on the bed before getting into the usual position around him. After seeing Suteneko falling asleep he too quickly fell into deep slumber, feeling at peace being at his side.

The next morning he got up, looking down at the sleeping Kokuei and marveled at how small things like the sight of someone asleep beside you could bring so much happiness. He thought about his, and all of his ancestors' past which he could recall, and found no memory as heart warming, as pleasurable, and as precious as the times he spent with Suteneko for the past weeks. He felt a little pride for being the first Arthroplon in recent memory to feel so much happiness. He then looked at the belly of Suteneko, and wondered would their child inherit such happy memories and pass down to the future generations?

He got down from the bed carefully, and went out of the house to buy some food, eating some he returned to the house and placed the rest on the table for Suteneko. He caressed the kokuei one last time before leaving the house to help out the rest of the construction work around town.