Animal Instincts (hal7283 & wolfdog12) (18+, private)

hal7283

Suteneko didn't mind the silence. Maybe he was getting old already, but to him, it just felt nice to be around his friend even if they didn't talk. The silence breaker certainly was something. "You really don't remember? Well, when I picked you up you were slipping in and out of consciousness after traveling to my kingdom with all your injuries. I found you on my trip into the city and brought you into the castle. I was always there with you even though I had been told to leave because I had "Better things to do" but I didn't really have much else to do so I stuck around. You see, you talked in your sleep... a lot... well mumbled really, and it was always the same words, "I have to get back, I have to get back." At first I didn't understand what that meant but I guess you wanted to return to the valley.

"Some days later, you woke up. We talked and talked until you were up enough to play a couple hours in the day. When you fully recovered I knew you had to return home and you told me this wasn't the place you should be. I knew you couldn't stay forever but I walked with you to the edge of the city. When we got to the gates however, these guys ran up and attacked us. There was a huge struggle and my father even came to get involved and saved me. By the time things calmed down, you disappeared. I figured you returned to where you were hoping to go. A few days after you'd left, my kingdom was attacked." Suteneko just ended the story there a bit sad that Ekichu didn't remember this.

"What ever did happen to you after you left that day?"

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• WolfDog12

As Ekichu listened to Suteneko recalling their past his memory also began to resurface. ”I began to travel back to the misty valley after we parted, surviving by hunting smaller creatures or feeding on corpses. It took me a long time to go back and when I did, I found the valley had crumbled beyond recognition. I think it was that moment I suddenly realized how pointless it was... staying in that valley forever and ever. Then I wandered off, trying to find a place to settle. After some searching I finally ended up in the forest where we met again. At the time I was still small and nonthreatening, so the forest spirit left me alone. I hunt, I ate, I grew, and when the time was right I dug under ground and formed a cocoon around myself. I took my time in the cocoon to grow up properly, and in fact I've only been out of the cocoon for a few weeks when you showed up." Ekichu stretched his body a bit, moving his claws around and said in a heavier tone: "I think I still haven't got used to this body completely."

A sudden flash of light brightened the cave, followed by the sound of thunder cracking from distance. The storm had just gone from bad to terrifying. Ekichu worried what if the storm loosen the rocks and mud cause a landslide, would he and Suteneko be buried alive? Even though the Arthroplons are good at digging, if they're buried too deep under layers of mud and hard rock it would still cause their death. That's likely how the others died. Perhaps it's only fitting that he die the same way.

Ekichu shrugged the thought away before dwelling on it too much, and decided as soon as the storm weakens he would go out to find some material to reinforce the cave. Maybe some tree barks and some stone, and perhaps some leaves and grass to create a bed with. If they're going to stay here for a while might as well make this place safe and comfortable.

"You must have spend years in a cocoon..." Just as the lightning struck and the thunder boomed, Suteneko jumped a good foot in the air and quickly nuzzled into the Arthroplon. Of course he had encountered storms before but the young Kokuei still hated them. He may be growing older but he is also just a little kid at the same time. He couldn't even pay attention to the structure on the cave while he was like this.

"I really hate lightning." It never helped that Suteneko had strong hearing and the loud thunder was just a lot of pain for him. The young cat ended up staying awake until the thunder and lightning passed. The rain temporarily thinned late that night but it was only the eye of the storm. They'd be getting a lot more rain over the next 2 or 3 days it seemed.

"Let me go and try to find some dry wood somewhere. We're gonna need to keep the fire going for a while it seems. Suteneko changed to his larger form and began to head to the edge of the cave to try and find anything that was dry.

"I'll come with you." Ekichu said as he got up from the ground and followed Suteneko out of the cave. He looked at the sky and estimated they still have a few hours before the storm comes again. "We don't have much time." Ekichu said.

It wasn't easy to find dry wood on a mountain right after a storm, so Ekichu simply cut down a few trees and carried the whole thing back, using the bark to reinforce the cave while leaving the branches for fuel. He figured the needle like leaves wouldn't be comfortable to lay on for Suteneko so he didn't bothered to gather them up. During their search Ekichu also came across some wild berries. He wasn't sure if Kokueis can eat things like these or not but he thought he could leave more meat for Suteneko if he had other things to eat. They did what they could before the storm gradually began to intensify again.

(p.s. If you don't have anything in mind we could just skip till the storm passes and Suteneko began to get in heat. Speaking of heat... I have a few ideas as to what could happen. It could be more action oriented with Ekichu fending off animals attracted by Suteneko, or it could be another kind of action... you know... What's your thought on it?)

Suteneko watched mostly as Ekichu gathered up the tree while he gathered some rocks to help keep the fire in while the ceiling and walls of the cave were covered in bark. The Dragon managed to snag a few mountain rabbits which were about twice the size of normal forest rabbits. It was nice to have back up meat since they'd be there for a long while. Suteneko also found some strange berries knowing Ekichu could eat this sort of thing. Sadly he brought them back and they happened to be poisonous only if eaten. He threw them out a bit sad he was no help in the berry search.

Still, the two were able to settle in and relax. A few days past and the storm finally broke leaving nothing but sun and a clean feeling over the land. As spring seemed to settle in all at once, it wasn't too great for everyone. Suteneko was laying on the ground panting heavily. There was a pain in his body but he was also taken over by a raging fever. The small cat would change into his larger form and groan in pain but when he slipped and changed back, it seemed even more painful.

It was only a couple hours before a horny mountain rabbit came by and he attempted to enter the cave to mate with Suteneko. Depending on which form the Dragon took, he ended up as the perfect mate to any male creature. Of course not a single female showed up because the feverish aura coming off Suteneko was that of a female in heat. Even though he was a guy, because of the magic, it made being in heat far more effective on him so he, unlike any other animal in heat, unable to move so he couldn't go out and mate even if he wanted to.

Ekichu stood on guard in front of the cave, and crushed a mountain rabbit attracted by Suteneko with his feet. He picked the dead rabbit up with his claws and threw the whole thing into his mouth, crushing its bone, chewing its flesh almost grudgingly before swallow it down. He wasn't really that hungry per say, and could have just scare the poor thing away to keep it from getting to Suteneko. But Ekichu really felt like killing something at the moment as he was holding a lot of frustration. Not from fending of the constant flow of creature big and small trying to mate with Suteneko, but from himself.

He too, wanted to mate with Suteneko.

When he first heard of Suteneko's heat he didn't put much thought in it, and figured it wouldn't have a effect on him. But it turned out otherwise, as the luring aura coming from Suteneko was perhaps more magical in nature, rather than usual pheromone released by normal female animals in heat. It certainly didn't help with him being the last known Arthroplon, and the specie's nature demanded reproduction when their numbers are low. He was able to keep his urges in check however, and thankfully there were no shortage of "sandbags" to let out his frustration. It wasn't long before the front of the cave began to be filled up with pile of corpses, and the smell of blood certainly began to deter the creatures from approaching. But it seemed to have attracted another kind of trouble. The scent of blood carried far by then wind, attracting scavengers, and sometimes bigger predators. Fortunately none were too much of a challenge for Ekichu.

Suteneko was scratching at the ground, stretching and retracing his body in shear agony. His magic was going crazy changing him between the two forms like a flickering light. The Kokuei moaned and fidgeted. He became hard over absolutely nothing and when he ended up coming, it was just a stronger scent that made other animals think "she was extra fertile." Almost like a drug, Suteneko was turned on about everything. The dragon forced himself to look to the cave entrance where he smelled the food. "F-food..." the young Kokuei wanted to take some but ended up letting off a howl of pain.

Suteneko was reaching his limit and he groaned more the pain just increasing. He had been through this lots of times but it was certainly a lot worse now. Maybe it was because he had a strong species so close that made him even more horny but his body was just out of control. "Help me!!!" He pleaded to no one really as he came again over nothing.

The moans coming from the cave was bad enough, and the scent was even worse. It almost drove Ekichu crazy. He could feel his reproductive organs began to be filled by surges of blood, bumping, swelling in size, and it hurt to keep them locked inside his protective shells. Every moment was a struggle between his sanity and his instincts, with one screaming to protect the only friend he had, and the other roaring: fuck him, fuck him! Fuck him!!!

Suddenly he heard the painful plead for help coming from the cave, and his heart rate immediately increased. Did he let any creatures through by accident? Without hesittion he turned around and rushed back into the cave.

"Suteneko are you al.....right?" When Ekichu got back into the cave he was immediate greeted by a wave of maddening aroma, as he looked down he could see Suteneko on the ground, panting heavily, his penis looked firm and bumping with every surge of blood, dripping with cum. At that moment Ekichu felt something inside his head had snapped, he let out a loud roar and simutaneously a part of his shell on his lower body opened up, followed by countless pink, slimy tentacles flooding out and heading towards Suteneko. They crawled up Suteneko's limbs and raised him mid air. several tentacles circled around Suteneko's chest, squeezing and playing with his nipples, while a few others wrapped around Suteneko's testicles, rubbing them gently. One of the tentacles circled around Suteneko's penis, stroking it up and down with its soft and slimy surface. These were all instinctual behavior of the Arthroplon to reduce the resistance of its victims since normally the mate were forcefully taken, but there're still a few things to prepare the victim for mating.

Among all the tentacles one particular one rose in front of Suteneko's face. It intruded into his mouth without much difficulty, going deep down his throat. Though soft it had a thick, rubber like surface which could withstand any possible biting. From the tip of the tentacle it began to release a slimy liquid inside Suteneko's body. The liquid consisted of rich nutrients to keep the victim alive, and perhaps more importantly, strong aphrodisiac to further paralyze it and prepare it for mating.

"Ekichu... wait.... what are you-" Suteneko couldn't understand why he was being lifted up. He squirmed and struggled a bit with the tiny bits of strength he had in him but the touching was almost too much for him. The Kokuei was cut off when his mouth was filled up by the slimy, rubbery tentacle. He whimpered trying to beg for his friend to release him but even his mouth lost all its strength when the aphrodisiac set in. Suteneko became even weaker and was now finding himself as a mate to his friend.

At least, if it were going to be any male, Suteneko preferred it to be this strong species who was also his only friend.

As the liquid slipped down his throat, the Kokuei came again. He was capable of many orgasms unlike most males of his kind. The mixture of male and female within him were almost too much when it came to the beginning of spring. The only problem with what he was doing right now was that Suteneko was a male and he didn't know much of anything about the Arthroplon species. With the way he was able to feel up the dragon the way it felt this good, told him Ekichu must know his way around a male body for other species, but did that mean he could impregnate more then just females? Was Suteneko going to end up carrying Ekichu's child for a while or what? The thought scared Suteneko but at this point there was absolutely nothing he could do. He was burning up so much and the aphrodisiac was making his head spin and it kept his penis from softening at all no matter how much slipped out or how many times he came.

Sensing the resistance from Suteneko had ceased Ekichu began to advance more aggressively. Several thin tentacles which looked almost like a swarm of thin pink worms came to the back of Suteneko. They began to rub themselves against the soft and pink entrance of Suteneko's rear, carefully applying the slimy liquid all over it. With several tentacles stretching it one tentacles began to slowly slip inside. Its small thickness plus the lubricating liquid allowed t the intrude inside Suteneko without much difficulty.

But he did not stop there, one by one the other small tentacles began to squeeze inside Suteneko, stretching his entrance wider and wider, each of them moved and squirmed, rubbing and touching every inch of the soft and warm interior, and soon found the spot which caused the most reaction from Suteneko. The countless small tentacles began to focus on the spot relentlessly, rubbing, squirming, pressing at it.

Meanwhile the tentacle wrapped around Suteneko's penis retracted back, and in its place a thick tentacle moved in closer and opened up its tip. The tentacle looked like a meat tube with countless small bumps squirming inside, and gradually it began to swallow up Suteneko's penis like a snake taking in its prey. Immediately the tentacle tube squeezed around Suteneko's penis, sucking and milking, adding to the stimulation its countless bumps stimulating the organ from all sides.

Then the small tentacles pulled out of Suteneko's body, leaving only a few stretching the entrance wide open, then a large, thick tentacle moved to Suteneko's rear. The tentacle was large and thick, swelling with blood with veins bumping. Even with the smaller tentacles stretching Sutenekp's entrance the tentacle still looked it still wouldn't fit inside Suteneko easily. It pressed its tip at the entrance repeatedly, each time stretching Suteneko wider and wider, until it finally squeezed through and began to intrude deep inside, forming a bump visible on Suteneko's belly.

Suteneko wanted to stop Ekichu the moment the tenticles began entering his rear but he was completely paralyzed now. He couldn't even speak properly because his jaw wouldn't even work. It hurt so much as they all slipped in more and more, stretching and pulling the hole wider and wider. As soon as the tentacles pressed against his good spot, the Kokuei came even more and let out a deep groan from deep in his chest. Suteneko was coming like a waterfall, no end in sight. When he mated, he would come a lot, pouring into a female until she was full.

Suteneko was in pain from all the tentacles inside him but when his dick was incased, it felt amazing. It was moving inside and sucking more and more of his cum in. It tingles and Suteneko could only focus on that feeling until a huge amount of pain entered the dragon with the large tentacle pushing into him. The dragon groaned more unable to scream or roar. It was filling his insides and opening him up farther. It hurt so much that Suteneko wanted to cry but eventually it was all in, expanding his belly and making him already look pregnant now.

Ekichu pushed his tentacle further inside Suteneko, and immediately it began to secrete a substance which acted as an anesthetic, easing Ekicu's pain from being stretched open. Ekichu groaned deeply feeling the tightness and warmth of Suteneko's rear, and after a short while he began to slowly pull the thick tentacle out, then slowly pushed it back in. The process repeated until Ekichu felt the tentacle was able to move more easily, and speed of the piston movement increased, pounding on Suteneko's prostate each time before intruding further inside.

"Su..te..ne..ko....." Ekichu muttered, and the speed of the tentacle increased further. As the ferocity of the tentacles reached its peak the tentacle swelled in size, then a flood of hot liquid burst from the tip of the tentacle, filling up Suteneko's belly. Ekichu left the tentacle inside for a few more moments before pulling it out completely, and the liquid inside Suteneko overflowed from the now gaping hole.

Suteneko was growing completely numb now and he didn't find this to be the most pleasurable. He was now unable to feel as much pleasure from all the strange substances that had been poured into him and the young Kokuei couldn't even speak. He like the feeling at some points but it was a weak feeling like the feeling on a limb that had fallen asleep. He heard Ekichu call out to the dragon but he couldn't respond.

When Ekishu had finally pulled out, Suteneko could feel the hot liquid run down his legs but not all poured out and Suteneko had to lay down now so he could try and regain his senses. The dragon quickly fell asleep, a typical thing for a female to do just after being filled by her mate. The dragon only woke hours later, some time in the middle of the night. Fewer and fewer animals had shown up to try and mate with the kokuei but there were some that still came to attempt it.

When he woke, Suteneko found himself able to move again. he stood up and for the moment, even his heat had calmed down. His hole had closed up and trapped a good amount of Ekichu's liquid within him but Suteneko hadn't even noticed. "That's quite the number of bodies.... Thank you for the help, by the way."

When Ekichu released inside Suteneko he was breathing heavily. He looked at Suteneko who had fell unconscious, his body was covered by all the slim from his tentacles, and his cum was flowing down from his rear, which was stretched wide open. The reality suddenly struck Ekichu in his head and he realized what he had done, he had just raped his only friend despite Suteneko entrusting his safety to him. Ekichu laid Suteneko down, his heart filled with guilt and regret. He retracted all of his mating tentacles back and closed the hard shell protecting them, and took a piece of cloth and some water from their water bag to clean Suteneko's body. After that he returned to the entrance of the cave, and screwed through the body of a mountain wolf with the sharp tip of his tail.

Hours later Ekichu was stilled at the cave's entrance. His circulation increased as he heard the commotion from inside the cave. His body became stiff due to nervousness, and guilt, not certain what would Suteneko do. Then he heard the "thank you" from the kokuei's mouth.

He turned around and looked at Suteneko completely surprised, and after a moment of hesitation he said: "Please don't thank me... I didn't do that in order to help you... I did that... because I wanted to fuck you... to rape you......I'm sorry, I don't deserve to be your friend..."

"I was suffering... I begged for your help and you helped me. To be honest.... I was trying to jump you and mate but I couldn't move enough to do that... you're a good friend so don't think so little of yourself." Suteneko sat next to Ekichu and rubbed his head againts the arthroplon the way a cat would. The dragon was pretty happy to be able to walk so early in the spring season.

The dragon looked again at the pile feeling the great hunger of not having eaten all day. "I have to thank you again for the feast." The Kokuei grabbed one of the fresher bodies and dragged it into the cave. He dug in instantly and began devouring the meat. Suteneko finished it off quickly and returned for more. He stopped dragging them into the cave after the third and just ate from the pile. When he was finally full, Suteneko had a bit of a belly but he returned and laid down to rest. He only sat for a minute before getting up again to get water.

Ekichu fell silent and lowered his head, and after a short while he muttered quietly: "Thank you Suteneko." Then he raised his head, continue to stand on guard in front of the cave entrance. Even though it ended up helping Suteneko, it didn't change the fact that Ekichu had lost control, and if he had continued any further things could've gone worse, a lot worse.

But Ekihu didn't dwell too much on it, and instead turned his regret into something more positive. He swore in his mind that from now on he would protect Suteneko at all cost, and would crush anything standing in their way, himself included.

"We should stay here for a bit longer, at least until your heat is completely over." Ekichu said as he saw a few creatures wandering in a distance. It seems the luring effect of Suteneko's heat would continue for the time being.

Suteneko nodded and walked back to the other side of the cave and laid down again. The dragon closed his eyes and fell asleep. The heat burned again and he began giving off that irritating scent again. It wasn't as painful as before but Suteneko was still left immobile. His body burned and once again, Suteneko got hard and came several times.

The young Kokuei groaned a bit and continued squirming. Larger creatures came to the scent of blood but tried to break past Ekichu to strengthen their bloodline. The dragon finally opened his eyes and looked to see Ekichu fighting to defend his.... friend. The thought of that word hurt for some reason and Suteneko didn't even know why. He shut his eyes again and the days continued to pass painfully burning the dragon's whole body. Eventually, he was able to relax a little and slowly began to move again but it was hard to do anything.

The killing in front of the cave continued for several days on after that, providing food for the two who couldn't venture off due to Suteneko's condition. During that time Ekichu was continuously lured by the scent of Suteneko in heat, but was able to control his urges. However it came with a cost, with Ekichu standing on guard constantly for the past several days, plus he had to devote a lot of his energy to suppress his impulses, slowly but surely fatigue was beginning to creep up upon him.

Ekichu looked around, some of the stones and wood were still left after reinforcing the cave. He though fro a moment and began to use those material to block off parts of the entrance, then he curled up like a ball and blocked the rest of it like putting a cap on a bottle. He could feel a few creatures got the nerves to try to scratch or slam on his shells, but non were anything to be worried about. He closed his eyes slightly and began to rest.

Suteneko got little rest and hardly ate a thing. At least the food he ate before laying down again was still within him. After a few days, even that food was burned through. The dragon was still pretty miserable but his mind seemed to drift to what Ekichu had done to him, several times. Every time he thought about it, Suteneko would come a lot all over the floor but really couldn't control himself. It took almost a week after that when the weather became warmer and to the point of hot, that the animals stopped coming and Suteneko was able to fully recover.

When he was finally back on his feet, the Kokuei walked over and ate more of the meat left behind. "Thank you for protecting me Ekichu. That's typically a lot more trouble for me. You should get some extra rest before we move out." He smiled and took the arthroplon's place in guarding the cave so Ekichu could sleep peacefully inside. Suteneko was stretching out his legs anyway.

The weeks passed by slowly, each moment felt like years with the scent of Suteneko grinding his reason bit by bit. Eventually Suteneko's heat had passed and Ekichu was able to keep himself together much better. By the time the stream of creatures finally stopped Ekichu was quite exhausted, and only nodded slightly to Suteneko when he thanked him for the protection. Ekichu went into the cave and laid down, curling up into a large ball and fell into deep sleep for the first time in weeks.

Ekichu slept literally for a day before finally waking up. He went to the cave entrance and find Suteneko there. He grabbed one of the corpses still laying around and began to eat it. "You're alright now? Perhaps we can resume out journey now."

"Ya. Let's get going!" Suteneko had a bite to eat before they finally set out. There was still a small pile of corpses but they were the most decayed from being the first ones and at the bottom of the pile. It was still a hefty meal for the scavenger type animals. Within a day, the two made it almost to the half way point on the mountain path. Of course, where they were trying to stop had no cave or general protection but there also weren't too many predators.

"If you want, I can put up a barrier around us and so we don't lose time having me sleep after, I could just take a nap on your back while we continue. Is that a good idea? I don't think those creatures from a couple weeks ago will return, if they wanted to, they'd have returned while I couldn't move." Suteneko was slightly surprised they hadn't chased after them, despite what the dragon had said earlier.

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea." Ekichu responded as they continued their way down the mountain. Ekichu thought about what Suteneko said about the mysterious attackers from the forest. While he agreed that if they meant him and Suteneko any harm they would've attacked when they were exhausted, for some reason he felt that they're going to show up at some point in the future. But if their intent was not to kill Ekichu and Suteneko, then what could it be? A test of some sort?

As they descend from the mountain they began to be surrounded by more vegetation, and the sound of birds and bugs in the forest. They cleared the woods easily and by sun set they arrived at a large river, with the other shore barely visible in the horizon. Ekichu looked across the river, then looked back at Suteneko, then looked back at the wide river and said: "....You know I've never actually seen you fly... I don't suppose you can carry me across."

When they had reached the river, Suteneko looked way out and tried to focus his eyes but he couldn't see the other side at all. The dragon hadn't yet awoken his sight abilities because he hadn't gone flying but it wasn't much of a hindrance. He could still see a pretty good distance and in almost pitch darkness. He looked back at Ekichu when he was asked about flying but then he turned away.

"Actually, I would be able to carry you, but I can't fly... I never learned how. My wings weren't big enough when I was first cursed and there was no one to teach me when I was able to make my body evenly proportionate..." The Kokuei was clearly upset by this and regretted not being able to fly the way he should be able to.

Ekichu was quiet for a moment, then he extended his hand tentacles to caress Suteneko's head gently: "Even you could fly I doubt you can carry me. I am several times larger and heavier than you remember? Now back to the river in front of us..."

Ekichu looked at the large river in front of them and sighed, then he looked at Suteneko and said: "The river is too wide, and the current is too strong for us to simply swim over it. Normally when there're large bodies of water, there're civilization nearby. Maybe we can search for them and see if they know any ways across. We can try to build a raft ourselves..." He then looked at his hand tentacles and said: "But I'm not exactly the crafty kind."

"There is a bridge but it's some distance from here. We could head in that direction and stop if we run into a village first." Suteneko looked out to the right direction where he remembered the bridge to be. "Don't worry about not being handy, I'm not that good at that stuff either. I bet if my magic was more developed then I could make us a raft but I'm not that good yet... I don't even know if I ever will be."

Suteneko shook the thought from his mind and ushered Ekichu in the direction of the bridge. It would take them a few days but it was better then them just standing around without a plan on what to do next.