Acid Town

SakuraLilly

Wow just.....frickin' wow. You know this has to be one of my favorite yaois. I mean there's ten count and then there's acid town(and I'm not just saying this cause I pulled an all nighter reading, its seriously good, so I'm not gonna say anything for those of you who hadn't read it.

For those of you who did what's your imput, what do you like, dislike?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kihi

• SakuraLilly

• nayn

• 桜の夢

It's one of my fav mangas too! It's so deep and sad :c but the story is great and the art is beautiful. I wish more people know more about that manga. :C

• 2 weeks later...

I love this manga.

I like how intricate the relationship of all the characters. Sometimes when reading I feel like slapping all the character and tell them "can you guys just please be honest to each other" lol.

However I do understand why the characters keep certain things to themselves acid town is a dangerous world it the kind of world that kill or be kill. So they definitely don't want to expose about themselves too much and end up in the gutter somewhere.

Also Rei has split personality.

Kyuugo builds in a interesting world in Acid Town. Different people, different lifestyle but all connected in secret, sad ways... going back into character's past is good but then plot doesn't move forward much. That is my only problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this manga! It's no1 on my top 5 list. Tho I keep debating with myself who has better chances of getting Yukis heart, but can't seem to find a solid answer. I don't like Tetsushi and would hate to see him end up with Yuki...

Looking at the authors previous works- Tetsushi has a bigger chance, but looking from the story line of Acid town Hyodo Kazutaka has a decent chance too. He made Yuki blush and saved him. However, there is already one couple with the age gap between them so I don't know if author would want to repeat the same thing again...

THE UNKNOWN DRIVES ME NUTS!