Bought and Kept - 18+

StainedCrimson

Kaito blinks while moving the fork reflexively when the other tries to grab for it. Once the request processes though he gives a slow nod before tapping the other's nose with one end. "That's fine pet. But next time ask and wait for permission. If you just grab something out of my hand without my allowing it then it'll be a punishment." He warns then hands it over and lets Aiden begin to feed him.

When dinner is done, and they've both eaten, he lets the slim male clean up while going to let the food digest as he watches the news. After the news and everything is cleaned up, he turns off the tv and faces Aiden. "Alright pet, let's go." Leading the way back to the room, he motions for Aiden to strip and position himself at the edge of the bed. "You'll be bent over with your hands bound." He states then goes about cuffing the other's wrists then pulls out the whip he's going to use.

It's almost like a riding crop, except the bit of leather isn't just the tip, its half the length with the rest being a handle and braided strip to allow for the bit of snap. "Remember to breath and try to embrace what I'm giving you pet so you can learn from it." With that and flick of his wrist, his firt hit lands right at the top swell of Aiden's pert butt. "One." Keeping count as he goes, he goes down ten counts making it so each hit is right next to the other down to about mid-thigh, then goes back up to the top for the last ten. "And twenty." Finished he sets the crop-whip down and strokes along the reddened skin feeling his cock press against the zipper of his pants at the sight.

"All done pet. How do you feel?" He takes off the cuffs and rubs circulation back in while waiting for a response.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Nikolas

Aiden looked at him then blushed at hearing him as he sighed some then shook his head a bit knowing he had done wrong. He would finish feeding him then blinked at him then tilted his head to the side gazing at him nervously " I will ask next time Master." He says as he would let the red color reach his pale cheeks then moved to watch the news with him curling up with him then once he had rested a bit.

He would follow Kaito to the room once he was bent over and tied up he would close his eyes trying to think. He would shiver a bit nervously. Though he would look back at him seeing the whip crop item then closed his eyes soon as he felt the first strike he drew in a deep breath then gripped the restraints holding his arms and the blanket. He would shook his head from side to side then counted with Kaito as he whimpered in pleasure. " One..." He said softly as he let his eyes wander over the room wall then whimpered embracing the strikes like he was told to do. He would close his eyes when they finally had gotten to twenty. He would shiver as he looked down and noticed that he did have a bit of pre-cum on his cock.

Once he was un-cuffed he stood up looking at his Master then stared at him for a long moment " I feel alright Master." He said softly as he stared up at him then moved to rub himself shaking his head a bit. Though he would rub his head a bit then shivered at the feeling of the welts.

"Good." He presses a light kiss ontop of Aiden's head while continuing to lightly stroke the red and slightly welted skin. After a few moments he lets out a soft sigh and nudges the other. "Come on, let's go take a bath before we go to bed." Turning he heads into the bathroom, stripping as he goes until, naked, he reaches the tub and starts running the water to get it warmed and filled.

With an overhead arm stretch he lets out a soft yawn then climbs into the filling tub, seemingly unabashed of his obvious partial arousal. Though why should he be? It's just his pet after all, and one he's already enjoyed at that. "Come on, the water might sting a bit at first, but it'll help ease the soreness by the time we get out." Raising a hand he motions for the other to get in and sit in front of him.

Once in, he wraps an arm around the slim form while pulling him back so their back to chest. "Was it as bad as you feared pet?" He asks after a few moments while glancing down.

He looked at him closing his eyes at the kissing to the top of his head he blushed growing a bit more aroused by it. He would bites his lip at the feeling of the touching of his welts. He would shiver then leaned up toward him as he was about to bury his face into him though he found himself nudge to go take a bath. He would nod his head following him then looked at how he ran the bath then opened his mouth to speak " I see Master hopefully it won't be to sore." he said as he winced getting into the bath.

Once the stinging had ended he would lean back against him the felt sore some but sighed looking at the water with a tilt of his head some. " It wasn't as terrible as I had feared Master and it did make a point for me not to make those mistakes again." he said as he gazed over toward him then turned to straddle his lap gazing into his eyes " Can I wash your body Master as we soak here?"

"That's good to hear pet. Though I'll be using toys like that for future play as well. Whippings aren't only means for punishment, as I'm sure you've noticed..." Grinning he gives a teasing squeeze and stroke to his pet's still aroused flesh before letting go to lean back; arms going up onto the sides of the tub. Hearing the request, he tilts his head as he considers it. Since the punishment is over there's no reason as to deny his pet the request or letting himself enjoy it either.

With a nod and a smirk he gives his permission. "Yes pet, you may wash me." With that he relaxes and lets his pet do the work of getting the items and doing the work, minus lifting his limbs or shifting to help the other a little. After the service from his pet, he gifts Aiden with a brief but thorough kiss before settling his pet back into position. Though this time he teases a bit more by shifting so his arousal rubs along the forming welts of that pert bottom his pet has. It's never more than a few passes before he stops and waits a random amount of time before doing a few more.

After teasing the other for a bit he finally decides to start wrapping up the bath. "Tell me pet, do you enjoy going to bed more with the taste of me on your tongue or feeling my cum on your body?" He asks, part of him honestly curious but also wanting to know for future possible rewards and punishments. Question asked, he pulls the plug to let the water drain and standing up, bringing the other up with him, so as to dry off.

Aiden was flushed now that he was feeling his Master's body and hands on his own body " I know whippings aren't the only means of punishment Master their are worse things." he turned fully giving a moan at his arousal being toyed with but he did move to get the soaps and sponge to start washing Kaito's body down though he did from time to time press against him as he washed his body letting his eyes flicker up toward him though he knew he was still on a punishment route possibly but there was a hint of heated lust in his gaze.

The small slave shivered just at feeling Kaito's kiss against his lips causing him to moan and purr in delight but also look a little sadden once it had ended. He sat back in his original position that he had started the bath in though a shiver went up his spine each time that Kaito rubbed his arousal against his firm soft back side. He closed his eyes enjoying just the feeling of the hot flesh against his welts the pressure hurt a little but in the same token made him feel arouse like he was starting to like the pain. " Master..." he whispered out when suddenly all the teasing had stopped then the other had moved away from him.

Aiden found himself rising up with Kaito to get out the bath when his Master asked him a question of which he liked better the taste of him or the feel of his hot cum on his body. He would blink then stand there thinking for a long moment. He didn't know which he liked better this was new to him in that respect. " I like both...but... I say I think I like your taste much more then your cum on my body. Your cum taste very sweet and its nice." he spoke softly then blushed bright red he gotten out the tub then moved to pick up the towel offering it out to him.

Seeing the blush, Kaito laughs quietly while accepting the towel to dry off. "No need to be embarrassed pet. I'm glad you find me to your liking. Though I've never been told I'm sweet before. That is a first." He strokes along one flushed cheek before drying himself and setting the towel on the rack as he heads to the bedroom.

Settling on the bed, he starts to stroke his shaft with one hand as the other slides down to his sack to play with it as he settles into a steady pace. Eyes hooded he watches Aiden even as his thumb swipes a pearl of pre across the tip to help slicken his flesh for a smoother stroke. Part of him is doing it to remind his pet that while Aiden may be at his decision on whether or not he can come, Kaito is not held to the same rule. He can get his release anytime he wishes. The other part of him is doing it to see how his pet will react to the sight of his Master jacking off.

That curiosity is perhaps the biggest part of him at the moment. So, to satisfy his curiosity as well as to get some satisfaction, he continues his little show for his pet.

At Kaito's words about not needing to be embarrassed he turned his head then smiled a bit " I'm not that much just I never though I would say that out loud." he commented then started to dry his own body off quickly though he did let his eyes flicker up to him as he stroked his cheek. " Well you cum is sweet Master though I am not sure if its just based on your diet.' he spoke up following Kaito into the room.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he watched his owner settle on the bed then started to toy and play with his cock and sack, his body twitched a bit though the sight was arousing. Aiden hadn't seen another man up close like this pleasure himself it was different it even caused him to just stare his mouth opening slightly as he watched him. Seeing the little droplet of pre-cum coming from the head of his Master's cock made his mouth water just a little bit that he had to shake his head some. Aiden without even noticing just found himself moving to the bed crawling onto it and sitting there watching him, taking in the expressions his Master had that everything he was doing to pleasure himself he was even taking mental notes. Aiden now knew that kaito liked his balls touched as well as his cock.

Aiden's own cock was now rock hard and dripping with pre-cum that he wanted to touch himself so badly but didn't want another punishment but he also wanted to lick and taste Kaito again. He would start to lean toward him though he laid his head on the bed just short of touching Kaito to afraid of making a mistake of touching him without permission but his eyes were glued between watching Kaito's hands work and looking up at the hooded gaze that Kaito had on his face. His hips started to sway and even move he tried not to touch himself but let his cock graze against the bed.

Kaito chuckles huskily at the sight of pet get so enraptured that he unknowingly got close while still trying to adhere to some of the rules. Seeing the other starting to sway and get some friction without touching himself, he stops his own pleasure. "No pet, hold still and don't come." Order relayed he once more continues to work his cock while giving his balls a slight squeeze and tug.

With a soft grunt he picks up the pace a bit more, having been hard for awhile now his patience is thin, but he doesn't seek to get himself off immediately. Instead, he increases the pace just enough along with a few twists, that his cock starts to leak a little more causing his hand and the aroused flesh to get slick and glistening with fluids. Shifting slightly, his legs spread out wider to give the spellbound male a better view of his master getting himself off.

He keeps them both on the edge for what seems no time at all and forever. After all, he wants to make sure his pet is following his orders so that it's clear just who controls who and to what extent that reaches so far.

Poor little Aiden was drawn into this like a moth to a flame at this point he was trying so hard to obey that he soon found himself pulling back to spot his need of wanting to touch and lick. He would blush when Kaito had mention for him to be still he hadn't even noticed that he had started to grind down against the bed. Aiden stopped moving and sat straight up then started to sit there kneel on the bed watching still constantly. He was just entranced by the amount of precum and just every twist of Kaito's hand along the wonderful length of his cock the pulling of his Master's sack. He would just watch and obey knowing that he didn't want anymore punishment.

Aiden was just lost now in watching his owner pleasure himself more by each second dragging on at time for longer then he had expected him to do this. He quivered as his own lust was building up more and more by the moment his breath became a bit labored with Kaito's as he wasn't even touching himself but just the thought that his Master's hands could be doing that to him instead, or that he himself could of been that hand oh how jealous he was getting of his Master's own hand at that moment.

Keeping to the orders he was given he sat there quietly beyond his heavy breathing he would hear his Master moan which made him want to moan in return. Aiden kept still though he did let a bit of drool drip down his chin but he wiped it quickly away blushing now as he suddenly learned he enjoyed watching his owner but also hated he couldn't touch him it was a torture for him though he lowered his hands to rub his own thighs now "Master, Can...Can...I pleasure you?" He asked as he looked at Kaito's face with such a lustful needy look that it was like a puppy begging for food. " or can I lick you clean?"

Kaito inwardly grins and is a bit surprised that his pet held out this long. "Lean down and open your mouth pet." He continues to stroke himself as Aiden does as he's told. Once the other is where Kaito had him move to, he angles his cock and strokes faster deciding to stop teasing them both. Soon, just a few more strokes, he comes with a low grunt. His cum shooting into the open mouth and on that needy face.

Stroking himself until fully spent, he then lets himself lean back with a deep contented sound. "Be sure to clean up every drop now pet. You wouldn't want to waste any of it would you?" He asks in a sated tone with a teasing edge to it. His pet of course will not be allowed to come tonight, there's never any promise of when or if the other will come. Still, letting the other enjoy servicing his master in a way that pleases him is never a problem.

As Aiden sets about cleaning him off, Kaito uses his free hand to pet the other and reassure him that his master is pleased with him. Once done he tugs the other up and gets them settled down under the covers. "Tomorrow I have a special outfit for you to wear pet. Be sure to I put it on you before making breakfast."

Aiden was so good at sitting there trying to be good the whole time when he was finally told to lean forward and open his mouth he didn't hesitate at all doing as he was told. He would open his mouth once he felt that hot cum hit him in the face and in his mouth he got busy with getting every drop and cleaning Kaito up of anymore of it. He flushed at how nedy he was feeling for all of this it was like he was gaining a bit of an addiction.

Once he was given a pet on his head of being reassured he would sigh happily with the busy work of making sure he was pleased " I don't want to waste a drop Master." he says softly as he finally finishes up cleaning up then was pulled close he was still aroused but he knew that Kaito was the one to decide if he could be used or not. He laid there curled up to him thinking about his last couple of days.

At Kaito telling him about a special outfit that he had to put on before breakfast he nodded his head and tried to remember the time he wanted to be woken up. He would start to wonder what the outfit looked like " Outfit Master... what does it look like?" He was curious as he ran his hand over his chest.

Laughing softly at the question he merely pets Aiden's head. "You'll see pet. Though calling it an outfit is a bit of a stretch I suppose. Still, you'll look amazing in it." He murmurs trailing his fingers down the other's spine, his spent cock twitching at the image of the other in what he has in mind. "Yes, you'll look absolutely breath taking in it." He husks out already looking forward to the morning.

"Now then, get some rest." He places a light kiss on Aiden's temple before bundling them a little tighter. With a soft yawn he closes his eyes and promptly falls asleep and clearly expects the other to follow his example. His dreams of course are filled with vision of his pet going around in his outfit and having it on under his apron. Or wait, does he? As he falls sleep a faint frown crosses his face before sliding off as he creates one for his pet to wear.

Aiden felt the fingers down his back as he looked up at him then sighed some then closed his eyes then snuggled up with a grin. He then chuckled a bit as he held his head to the side " So I will have to wait then I can' t wait till the morning." he said with a smile then ran his hand over his chest for a moment then touched his red locks with a happy sigh.

He would then grin as he bites his lip at his Master's words and the images the man must be having in his mind.So he nodded his head settling down to go to sleep as he rubbed his chest with a grin " Mmm, see you in the morning My Master." He said softly as he leaned up then nipped his neck before falling off to sleep curled up under him with a happy little sigh.

Now the next morning Aiden had woken up he would soon find himself waking up around 7:30am in which case he would rise up then then moving away as he kissed his cheek softly. He soon gotten himself cleaned up then ran back into the room crawling under the blankets again then started to straddle over his master then kissed down his body. Then moved down his body then stopped at his cock then licking over his cock suckling on it gazing up at his face as he rubbed his sac and sucked his cock all the while then works his hips against him then smiled. He couldn't wait to taste him as he worked his mouth faster down on him then soon let his tongue drag on down to the skin between his sac and his hole.

Kaito feels himself slowly waking up as the sensation of his cock being licked and sucked registers. As the organ fills, he shifts to give more room for his pet to work with. Feeling the questing tongue head south, he lets it happen to see what the other does. As he enjoys the attention, his hands slide down to tangle in the soft threads of Aiden's hair. "Mmm, good morning pet." He greets finally.

This is definitely the best part of having gotten a pet. He has one that not only listens to his rules, but eagerly and genuinely likes to follow them. Well, most of them at any rate. All the most enjoyable ones for sure. The great sex is a good bonus as he knew it wasn't a guarantee that the chemistry for it would be there. With a deep pleased growl his hips move slightly, encouraging the other to continue. He's enjoying his wake-up and is in no hurry to finish. Not even for the 'outfit' he has in store for the pretty male currently sucking his cock. Right now his biggest concern is whether he should hold Aiden close when he finishes and unload everything in that tight wet throat, or pull back a little so Aiden's mouth will flood with his cum. Allowing the other to taste his master as his tongue is coated.

Aiden was suckling and enjoying it a lot with a moan and groan as he shook his head a bit, then grinned with a smile then letting his eyes wander over him. He would lick between the skin as he soon let his tongue flicker over his hole with a smile. He soon stroke his cock with his right hand as he whimpered in pleasure rolling his hips a bit with groan as he kept suckling on him with a moan as the hand toyed with his hair. " Good Morning My Master." He said as he let his eyes wander up to his face all while he teased the slit of his cock with his tongue.

He hadn't thought that he was going to be with a Master or any owner for that matter that pulled him in like an addiction that made him crave his cock. This was very wonderful as he thought about all the things that were to learned from his owner he was planning on obeying him as he loved the rewards more then punishments but well the punishments weren't that bad either it turned him on as well. He let his eyes wander up to him pulling back slowly licking under the head of his cock while his other hand stroked his shaft then grinned at him with a smile then tilted his head to the side.

" Master am I allowed to taste you?" He asked as he rubbed his face against his cock then grinned at him then swaying his hips a bit. He would stare deep into his eyes then sighed loving the feel of his cock every taste then whimpered a bit.

"Unless I tell you otherwise, you may assume that your morning duty always includes drinking every drop down." Kaito rumbles out while giving the strands firm tugs to get him back on task. "But unless I give you permission you are not allowed to touch yourself or come. Be sure to remember that to pet." He'd noticed the other starting to to unconsciously seek his own release as well just as he had last night.

He doesn't plan on punishing the other for it, merely correcting the behavior unless direct disobedience is seen. After all, orgasm denial and then orgasm control takes time to learn. It's also hard to say which is his favorite. Denying his pet release, or driving him so thoroughly into pleasure and submission that he can't control when he comes. Be it five seconds or five days. Just the thought of all the fun revenues they have yet to explore with one another causes his cock to twitch towards those already swollen lips.

"Come now pet, you do want your favorite treat don't you?" He asks while rolling his hips, causing the leaking tip of his cock to press and rub randomly over the pretty face below him, smearing the sticky liquid all over as if marking him. Soon the tip is laying against the lips again and a bead of pre swells before sliding down to rest against the upper lip as though taunting Aiden with a taste of what's arriving if only he'd open up.

He looked at him then shivered some as he went back to sucking wildly then whimpered a bit then groans a bit staring at him. Aiden gazed at him for a long moment then wiggled his hips not trying to hold himself from grinding against anything with a sigh of pleasure then rubbed his thighs now. He would stare at him a long time then licking his cock " Yes, Master I'll be sure to drink it all down." He said softly then suckled on the head of his cock with a groan in pleasure.

Aiden was dying with wanting to cum at this rate he wanted to cum so badly as he could though he looked at him with a whimper in pleasure. He would keep licking and suckling like crazy tasting every inch of him then gazing at him in desire then nodded his head. " Master can I cum please." He begs gazing at him then rubbing his legs with a grin then suckling on his cock taking him all the way down to the back of his throat.He enjoyed the feeling of his wet pre on his cheek though he would watch him with a desperate need.

"Not yet pet. I'll let you know when you're allowed to come. At this rate though I'll start feeling like you want your own release more than mine." He fakes being hurt at the thought. Still, a low pleased groan slips past his lips as his cock finally slides beyond Aiden's. "That's it pet, show me how much you want it." He husks out feeling the tip of his cock hit the back of his pet's throat.

Leaning back he watches as the other works to get him to cum, his cock stretching those lips wide and glistening with each bob. Eager to see and enjoy watching his pet swallow him down, Kaito doesn't fight to hold back his orgasm. Instead, the close he gets the more he starts to take over by thrusting faster and rougher while holding Aiden's head in place. After a handful of thrusts, he lets out a near growl as he floods first the tight throat he's deep inside before pulling back and doing shallow thrusts to ride out his orgasm which fills Aiden's mouth to the brim with hot thick cum.

Relaxing, he pets the other while allowing Aiden to swallow and clean up everything. Or even to suckle a bit longer if wanted before he gets too sensitive. "Alright pet, go get me a wet warm washcloth so I can wipe up a bit while I get your outfit." Easing the other up, he gives a light kiss before getting up and slips into his work space for a few moments then comes back with a small box. Setting it down he takes the cloth to clean up a bit before setting it to the side.

"Alright pet, legs slightly apart and arms out." He orders. Once the other is in position he opens the box and first thing out is a cock ring with two loops on it. One on each side of the ring. He puts it on Aiden with one loop ontop of the flesh facing his stomach, and the other facing out. He then pulls out what seems to be a set of three strands of beads. At the either end is a clamp. Standing infront of his pet, he gets both nipples nice and perked before first clamping one, then reaching around so the beads go around the back, and then clamps the other. The beads hand low so they roll over the swell of Aiden's ass and rub teasingly light against the welts from last night.

Lastly he pulls out a pouch that seems to be made of the same golden beads. This he kneels with so he's infront of his pet's now ringed arousal and carefully encases the sensitive sack beneath it. The fit is snug enough the beads press against the flesh, but still loose enough to roll a bit freely. Attached to the pouch is a another beaded line. This gets fed through the first loop of the cock ring that's facing him, then goes over and clips the end to the other loop. The end result is a beaded line that goes along and over Aiden's cock with one bead sitting right on the leaking slit with very little give. Should Aiden get any more aroused, it will cause the bead to dig and rub into the slit causing both pleasure and pain.

Stepping back he takes in the sight, making his pet turn in a slow circle for him. "Perfect." He husks out, eyes already dark with lust and his cock twitching with interest. "You're all set pet. Do you have an apron to wear so you don't get your outfit dirty while you cook breakfast?" He asks while watching the beads play against his skin.

Aiden was filled with his mouth the delicious semen as he wiggled his hips a bit with a smile as he groaned a bit. Finding himself happy with milking and cleaning his owner cock. He would blush then gaze at him getting up to get the towel to wash his body down. He would hold his head to the side thinking for a moment as he groaned a bit then chewed his bottom lip thinking for a moment.

Once he had come back he would finish washing his body then whimpered in pain from himself being still aroused. Once the outfit he saw what it was that made him blush a bit. He would do as he was told holding his arms up and standing so everything could be placed onto him. He would whimper a bit then swayed his hips a bit as he tried to keep himself from cumming that he would shakes his hips a bit close to cumming now. He would start to groan falling to his knees " Master I can't...hold it... " He says as he whimpered out shaking his head a bit as he sighed out in pleasure.

Once he started to think for a moment as he couldn't help the nipple clamps made him feel more sensitive as ever he would then close his eyes moving away. Aiden would bites his lip trying to think though he would sway his hips moving to do as he was told to make breakfast. " I got an apron Master and I gotten a lace one." He said with a smile then let his eyes wander over him with a grin.

Seeing the other fight hard to keep from coming causes Kaito to let out a chuckle. "Pet, are you familiar with cock rings? You might have a dry orgasm but you won't be able to cum while it's on you. Still, I'm proud of you for fighting it back." Pulling the other close by the hips, causing the beads to slide around, he gives a deep thorough kiss to the flustered and frustrated male. Humming at the taste of himself on the other's tongue, he then pulls back with a firm nip. "Now, go on and get to making breakfast. And don't forget to put on one of your aprons." With a firm pat to the bead and welt covered ass, he sends Aiden on his way with a smirk.

Standing with his arms crossed, he watches the beads roll and sway tantalizingly over the pert bottom. He'll be buried in that little slice of heaven soon enough. First though, he has to tease his pet a bit more. More than that though, he wants to enjoy the sight of the special outfit he'd created but never had someone suited to it. The gold beads are contrasting to the formed welts from the whipping last night beautifully. With one last look at the swaying bottom, he turns to get a little more cleaned up.

After a quick teeth cleaning and face wash, he heads into the kitchen to watch his pet cook for a bit. The sight of the other trying to cook while wearing his outfit, the apron giving teasing friction to the aroused flesh that's bound, and that perky bouncing ass, quickly has him nearly fully erect. "What are you making pet?" He husks out pressing up against the slim form, pinning him against the counter, his cock pressing the beaded strings into the crevice giving them both some stimulation.

Aiden had never felt something so restricting like this before he was so close to cumming fighting it though he closed his eyes trying to think about his Master wanting him to behave. He would feel the beads running over his plump bottom. He would then feel himself growing more aroused just from the apron rubbing against his aroused cock. " I've never had a cock ring on before so I will dry cum Master?" He was confused but nodded his head seemingly pleased as he let his eyes wander over his features loving just feeling his body pressing against him.

" Master I'll be a good boy." he says to him then lets his eyes wander over him looking flushed with pleasure and lustful need. He would start to make a more Asian like breakfast that was rice, fish, soup and some steam vegetables. He would feel his legs quivering with every movement but he tried to keep up right though he looked to his owner watching hims stand there after getting cleaned up. He soon found himself being pressed up against the counter that made him moan out so loudly and in a lewd manner the pain of the bead pressing into his cock head but it felt good also. " F-fish, Miso soup, rice and vegetables Master." He panted a bit though he was looking more and more flushed. He felt himself feel almost like he came closing his eyes as he dipped his head shivering. " Master can I cum please?" He begged as his legs quivered he would try to turn around to face him.

Feeling the other trying to turn around, he presses closer keeping the other trapped against the counter. "You'll be able to come soon pet." He denies his pet for now as he pops open the small bottle of lube he'd grabbed on his way out of the room. "Hands on the counter." Not waiting for Aiden to do as he's bid, he steps back just enough to slip his hand between them and the beads to rub the slicked fingers against his hole. Without much warning, the fingers circle a few times to smear lube, then one pushes in and in quick succession he stretches the other up to three fingers.

Leaning back a bit he watches as his finger move and stretch the other, a low groan escaping at the sight and his cock has moisture gathering at the tip. Just as suddenly as the fingers entered the small hole, they leave and get coated in more lube to slick up their owner's cock. Once coated he grabs onto the slim hips, thumbs spreading the cheeks to bare the twitching and stretched hole, and he rubs against the other enjoying the feel of the beads before sliding through two of the strands.

"Ready pet?" He husks out, not really asking, as the tip of his aching flesh press and start to stretch that hunger hole. Licking his lips he pushes in and doesn't stop until fully seated, enjoying the sight and feel of Aiden's flesh stretching to accommodate the large intruder and then sucking it in with wanton abandon. Barely pausing to let the other adjust, he starts to move and watches as his cock plunders into the hole, claiming it, as the beads roll and clack against each other ontop of the welts given by his hand.

He enjoys the sight for minutes, maybe hours, then he can no longer hold back and shifts so he's got one arm reaching under Aiden to hold onto a shoulder while the other tightens on the hip, and begins to roughly slam into the tiny form, yanking him back onto each thrust as though trying to get so deep Aiden will never get him out. Biting down on the back of his pet's neck he releases with a deep guttural groan. Not letting the other move, he continues to roughly ride out his climax and once done stays seated deeply within the form below him and still fully hard.

Catching his breath he reaches around to the cock ring to release it, "Alright pet, now you may come." He husks out against Aiden's neck, licking the deep bite.

The cold wood of the counter pressed more into his stomach as Kaito didn't allow him to move an inch from that spot. Being told that he could cum soon made him whimper more though it was the next actions of his owner that was sending him over the edge. He would feel the lubed covered fingers tease and toy with his hole the beads sliding over his welts, his cock was at full mass and twitching like crazy in need. He didn't have a chance to even grip the counter before he was being toyed and teased with like wild so he took hold of the counter moaning closing his eyes dropping his head.

His helpless tight hole was stretched by those ho invading fingers that just made him moan louder hissing somewhat in pain. Aiden couldn't help what he was feeling at that point just plain lust and desire to be pleasing at that point ran through his veins. Oh but once he felt the slick warm flesh of his owner's cock pressing against his hole causing the beads to shift and move more against those welts he would arch his back looking back at him his long dark longs running a long his back. " Yes, Master I'm ready to feel you inside me." he purred out in a sultry manner to him.

His eyes widen his back arched and his toes curled the moment he felt that invading flesh enter his tight hole stretching him more then the fingers had. He closed his eyes then bit his lip in lustful desire he felt him pushing into him quickly thrusting into his deeper harbor driving him insane with every pleasurable and painful thrust the clanking of the beads against his welts every thing was making his head spin. He would arch his back then groan crying out Master over and over again. Aiden soon felt the hand gripping his shoulder the forcing of feeling like he was deeply sheathed into at that point but soon he felt the hot strings of cum coating his inner tunnel, though he would close his eyes turning his head back to look at his Master when he pulled the cock ring off.

No sooner then that happening he would start to move his hips on that still hard cock then took his hand to stroke himself as he started to get himself to the point of no return. He came hard for the first time in his life string after string of cum shot up toward his face and the counter as he came a rather large load that was thick and wouldn't stop at first. He would fall back against Kaito his legs shaking as he hadn't felt this type of sensation before in his life he was close to passing out ' Mmm Master thank you..." He panted out breathlessly.

Seeing the other immediately start to fuck himself on his master's cock causes it to twitch, and he pushes down the urge to retake the other. Instead he lets his pet finish by himself before holding him up. "You're welcome pet but you'll have to be punished again. You didn't put on an apron like I told you to and now you've made a big mess." He tsks but gently pets and strokes the other to help him come down from the high he's probably feeling from coming so hard.

His cock is still in the other and hard despite feeling the other's muscles spasming around it. "That will be later though. First we have to finish taking care of ourselves. Don't you agree?" He flexes his hips to give a small thrust into the other before holding him, not once leaving the body he's sheathed in, and moves them to the couch. With some careful maneuvering, he gets Aiden turned around so they're facing one another before laying them on the couch with Aiden under him. "I'll try to be a bit more gentle this time around pet, but gentle isn't my strong suit so you might end up pretty sore for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow."

With that not-quite an apology, he starts to move again. Small thrusts at first, barely even moving. Slowly though they build up into full deep thrusts that are still slow compared to earlier, but hit deep. Leaning down he starts to play with the clamped nipples. "I plan on getting you pierced here pet. And your tongue as well at some point." He husks out, already relishing the idea of the cool metal balls on his flesh as his pet sucks him off. His tongue flicks out to tease and wet one pinched nipple while the other is rolled and tugged with the clamp with a hand. Soon he's alternating between using his mouth and tongue to flick, suck and tug on the already abused nipples and a hand while still using the slow deep thrusts. He's prepared to continue like this unless his pet begs him for something else.