Bought and Kept - 18+

StainedCrimson

An eye cracks open when the other starts shuffling around. Seeing it's just Aiden removing his underwear, though for tonight he'd have been allowed to keep them on, it re-closes once he's settled back down. Letting out a yawn he then slowly falls off to sleep feeling satisfied both in body and internally. He had never thought he'd be so lucky as to get an inspiring looking slave as well as have one that could match his libido.

Better try to keep myself from getting too distracted and it having impact my work... Kaito thinks to himself before finally falling asleep until his new housemate wakes him up the next morning.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Nikolas

He sighed once settled back into the bed closing his eyes then nuzzled under the other into bed more with a sigh, he knew he could of kept the shorts tonight but he wanted to obey every rule from the start. Sighing looking at the other curiously before closing his eyes to fall asleep for the the moment then groaned a bit shaking his head a bit now trying to settle into the bed as much as he could.

I will have to think of what to do to be pleasing to him. Aiden thought to himself as he shakes his head a bit sighing deeply.

The next morning Aiden had woken up just as the sun was rising he would sit up looking to his new owner's sleeping face, it was the first time he had woken up beyond the person that cared for him to see someone sleeping next to him. He would slowly shift wanting to kiss his face but didn't he knew what he had been told as his duty to do. Morning blowjob was the first task at hand he needed to do with that he moved to get up clean himself up quickly then came back going under the blanket he would take Kaito into his mouth started to suckle on his flaccid cock licking along the head of it before taking him more into his heated mouth his hands running up and down Kaito's thighs as he moaned bobbing his head. He trailed his hands up and down the man's large torso.

His mind started to spin the more he sucked the harder the other one grew in his mouth which was new to him. Letting him pop out of his mouth to lick from his sac on up to the crown of his cock again he was bathing and pleasuring both now his sac and his shaft in a happy little manner he wanted to taste his Master again it was like a delicious little treat that he was waiting for his own cock started to grow in size with his own morning wood, his mind running right to the thoughts of the other doing whatever he wished with him taking him down to the back of his throat as far as it could go. His eyes watering but he wondered how long he could do this before Kaito would wake up.

Slowly being woken up by the feeling of pleasure growing. His face scrunches up a bit feeling tired still, and when he sees the time he groans a mixture of annoyance and pleasure. This is definitely something he'll have to clarify for his new pet. Reaching down, Kaito buries his hands in the soft hair of the other male and helps to guide him while thrusting slightly into that warm cavern.

He can feel himself quickly nearing the end of his first orgasm of the day. "Mmm, that's it pet... Let me into that throat." He husks out helping the other adjust to where he can more easily take his master's cock deep. Shortly after his thrusts become a tad erratic before finally holding Aiden's head down as he pushes all the way in to flood the tight passage with hot cum while letting out a low deep groan.

His hold eases once he finishes, changing to soothing petting while letting the other recover. "That was good pet. Though I think maybe setting the earliest you wake me up being 8:00 am would be a good rule to have from now on." After a few moments Kaito glances down at the bump under the covers. "Go ahead and get ready for the day Aiden. I'll join you in the kitchen shortly once I wake up a bit more."

He looked up at his Master's stomach seeing him stirring only to feel his hand on top of his head with a moan as he looked at him then worked his hips a bit. He would enjoy the pressure of the hand upon his head as he let his throat open up to Kaito with a moan enjoying himself all to much letting himself go down into a state of just being used. He stared at him for a moment then rolled his hips a bit then whimpered in pleasure as he rubbing his stomach and thighs loving the muscles of the other's body.

Looking at Kaito's stomach as he feeling the muscles tighten then the hot cum oozing down the back of his throat. He choked for a moment but took every drop of what he was given though he pulled back then smiled sweetly as he pulled back slightly, nuzzling into the petting as he slowly came back up from under the blanket to look at him " 8 am ... got it..." he said softly then smiled at him his hard cock pressing against Kaito's leg " I'll go make breakfast I had cleaned up before I tended to you I'll clean up once more." He said softly then moved to get off the bed quickly to go make him breakfast with a happy go lucky smile.

Aiden hummed after having gotten cleaned up he would search the kitchen finding eggs, bacon and made some hot cakes as he smiled. He smiled then chuckled a bit as he started to make a dish of food as he swayed his hips from side to side thinking about this being his new life.

A faint smile forms on Kaito's face hearing the other answer to his correction. "Good boy." Reaching down he lightly pets the other before letting him get up to clean up and make breakfast. After Aiden gets up and starts moving, he merely yawns and stretches feeling tired and unmotivated to move.

Drifting back off slightly, he only starts to move when the smell of food reaches him signalling it's nearing completion. With a low grumble he finally gets up to wash up himself, then yanking on some lounge pants, pads out to the kitchen to watch his pet finish cooking breakfast. Pausing a little ways away, he admires how the firm bottom of the other as the form sways while making the food. Feeling his cock take interest, Kaito goes over and grabs onto the slim hips while rubbing the forming arousal between those wonderful globes. "Smells good pet."

He had been taking a happy little interest in cooking now that he had been cleaned up again and everything. He would be flipping the hot cakes with ease then turning the bacon cooking them to perfection as he liked them to be fully cooked without a burn. He bounced around then noticed that he wasn't sure how Master liked his eggs at all yet but he would wake till he is woken up chewing his lip trying to think. He quickly moved around to put toast going then started up some coffee then made fresh squeezed orange juice as he hummed happily wanting to make a very good impression as he let his eyes flicker around the kitchen.

He turned bright red as he felt his Master grabbed his hips then felt his cock pressing against his bottom which made him look back up toward him. He moaned softly biting his lip with a smile " Good Morning Master, How do you like your eggs?" He asked as he let his eyes flicker over his face as he lightly ground against him then letting his arousal brush up and down between his ass cheeks.

When the other shifts to allow Kaito's erection to slide between the firm cheeks, he gives a pleased sound before looking over Aiden's shoulder at what he's making. "I like my eggs with a soft yoke." He shifts, lowering his pants enough to let his arousal spring free so it can rub against his pet unhindered. "Be sure not to burn them though or to make a mess." He teases with a grin while pressing harder against the slim body infront of him.

His fingers curl around the soft slim hips, the fingertips kneading and lightly brushing along the lines that lead down to his pet's own sensitive flesh. "I'm going to be focusing on work today so you'll have to entertain yourself with stuff around the house. Think you can handle it?" He asks teasingly while slowly increasing his movements.

Aiden felt Kaito's hot flesh of his cock now press between his cheeks it caused him to moan then shiver a bit looking to the eggs " Soft yokes " He repeated as he moved then started to crack the eggs in the pain to cook them how he liked them. He would feel him gripping his hips and pressing more so against him that made him moan out more. He was finding it hard to focus but he was right in saying not to burn or make a mess so he tried to keep his mind on his busy work, that was more then enough hard so to speak.

He managed to get the eggs cooked fully like his master had wanted as he felt Kaito's hand travel down to where his own sensitive cock was he bit his lip moaning out enjoying the kneading of his flesh. " I can entertain myself master I can clean the house and um plan lunch and dinner." he said looking over to him then smiled as he let his eyes flicker over him once his movements started to pick up more and more against him.

"That's a good boy." Kaito rumbles giving the other's ear a quick nip before stepping back feeling as though he's sufficiently teased his pet enough. "Those look about right." He comments with a look at the eggs before going to sit down and wait to be served his food while not bothering to hide his grin.

Settling into a seat, he stretches with a yawn, his hard flesh bobbing slightly as he hasn't bothered to pull his pants back up just yet. While one eye is kept on his flustered and aroused pet, his mind starts to drift to the different projects he has going on for clients as well as his own personal ones. While one of the client's is due to be picked up soon, he's going to instead finish one for his little housemate to wear. That thought causes his grin to widen into a smile as he imagines the other wearing the mark of his master for all to see.

Once the food is set before him, he starts to eat with Aiden once more seated on his lap. The only difference between this meal and their last is that his flesh is already out and pressed against slim form of the other instead of behind clothing as they eat.

He looked at Kaito once he had placed the plate for him as he moaned for a moment looking at his cock with a smile. He loved the teasing as he gazed at him with a grin. He would let his eyes flicker over his owner with a smile " I am glad I did them right." he said as he slipped into his lap loving the feel of his flesh pressing against his ass once again. He would chuckle then gazed at him with a smile then tilted his head to the side with a smile.

He would turn then touched his cheek with sigh the let his eyes wander over his master's face " So what would you like to make for dinner." he would say with a smile as he wiggled his hips a bit more a soft moan escaped his lips looking at him he was already starting to grow hard himself his cock bobbing between his legs with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Smirking Kaito teasingly caresses and strokes along the inner thigh of his pretty pet. "Something light. I plan on enjoying you again tonight and I don't want you to be full of heavy foods. So make us something more filling and longer lasting for lunch." Letting a finger trail up Aiden's hardening cock, he then flicks the tip before tapping on the exposed bit of the plug that's still within the other.

"This will need to go and you'll have to thoroughly clean yourself out. Just make sure you don't let yourself come while doing so." The command is softly and lightly spoken, but still one that is expected to be carried out without question or complaint. That done, he finishes his food then nudges the other off of his lap.

Guiding Aiden to between his legs, he then tangles his fingers in the long silky hair to pull that pretty face against his hard dick. Holding the other in place, he begins to move making his flesh rub all over Aiden's flesh as if marking him with his master's scent in the most primal of ways. "Now then." His voice is low but growing husky from arousal. "Since I won't be seeing you until at least lunch time I think you should give your master something to help him get through his lonely work, don't you?"

A sweet sounding purr came from Aiden from all the touching and feeling he was getting from Kaito it was almost to addicting to be touched this much." A bit heavy lunch and a very light dinner..." He said as he touched his lip with a smile that was almost very much a twist of lust and excited. " I can make sandwiches with chips for lunch and maybe umm salad for dinner its light." he says as he looks over to him with a smile then lets his eyes wander over his face only to flush at his words of him saying he wanted him again tonight.

Loving the finger over his hard cock that was constantly growing as he arched his back a bit only to feel him tap the anal plug. He would groan then purr out in pleasure closing his eyes leaning back against him feeling himself growing more and more heated by the moment. " I will clean myself out really well Master and I won't let myself cum." He says as she looks flushed up at Kaito looking shy.

Finding himself lowered onto the floor as he enjoyed being marked by Kaito's beautiful cock which caused him to nuzzle against it more worshiping it more, he gave a lustful little moan and as he started to dip his head to rub against his sac. " I'll help you think about me while your working until lunch." He says as he dipped his head to take his sac into his mouth sucking on them with a groan while lifting his hand to start to stroke his cock with a moan. He would gaze at him then slowly do a long teasing lick from his sac on up the shaft of his cock to the tip of it. He dipped the tip of his tongue into the hole of his cock with a groan looking at him in a lust for manner plunging his tongue deep into the hole before pulling it out letting his whole mouth covering the crown and bobbed his head up and down his shaft letting his tongue massage the underside.

Hearing the kneeling male at his feet accept his command and get all shy on him causes his cock to twitch as a grin forms. "That's my pet." Murmuring his praises he lightly pets the other while encouraging him closer to the hardened flesh that's waiting for him.

Leaning back as Aiden's tongue and mouth get to work, a low pleased groan slips passed his lips. "There's a good boy." Keeping one hand tangled in the soft strands, but doing nothing beyond just holding for now, he starts to lightly thrust in time to the bobbing head. "Mmm, you enjoying sucking my cock don't you? Maybe I should just call you my little cock slut eh? Especially since you seem to enjoy and love it so much like the good little pet you are." He husks out giving light tugs to the strands he's holding onto.

Honestly he's surprised at how well he's lucked out with his find at the auction. Who'd have thought he'd get such a horny and insatiable pet like this that hadn't already been used and taught? It's as if this pretty little thing was made just for his enjoyment, and enjoying Aiden is what he plans on doing.

Slowly he starts to take over until he's holding Aiden's head in place and is slowly but deeply fucking that irresistible mouth. "Tonight I think I'll introduce a few new toys while I take you. If you don't like what I'm doing or you get too scared you're safe word is 'red' and if you can't speak you'll have an item to let go off to signal you want to stop." His eyes stay connected with the other's while continuing to take his pleasure from the warm slick heat. After passing along his information for tonight's plans, Kaito lets himself start moving in earnest as he nears his release. Finally with a low grunt, he pulls his pet's face flush against him, his cock shoved as far down the other's throat as he can get while spilling his cum.

Slowly pulling out, a few last spurts shoot out into the swollen and abused lips with some landing on his face. With a pleased and smug look he strokes his pet's face smearing and rubbing the bits of cum into the skin. "Such a good pet you are. Taking everything your master gives you." His thumb moves from the spot he'd been rubbing to trace the swollen bottom lip as if longing to put it back to use, but sighs and stands up.

"I'm going to get cleaned up and then get to work. You do the same once I'm done and just let me know when lunch is ready." Running an affectionate hand through the soft strands one last time, he then turns and heads off to take a quick shower then goes to lock himself in his workroom.

Aiden's mind was spinning he was becoming addicted to his master's cock already the taste the texture it was all to soon becoming like a fixation. He was shocked he had became like this with him which didn't seem odd at all to him now as he enjoyed his touch to his head. Pulling back from his cock to answer him about being called his cock slut Aiden was blushing bright red " I don't mind being called that because I- I really like your cock Master." Aiden spoke up before pushing his head back down on his wonderful cock.

The plans for the night made the poor boy stiff as ever between his legs as he wiggled gripping those strong thighs that were Kaito's he groaned then nodded his head as giving him the answer he understood. He wouldn't stop the task of bobbing his head going up and down the wonderful slick throbbing shaft going deep into the back of his throat he did have a bit of issue with gagging here and there like most virgins but he kept trying his best letting his tongue flicker over the head of his cock before his head was taken to be held still for Kaito to thrust into at his own pace.

His lips were hurting at this point but it didn't matter about his pain anymore all that he cared about was the treat he was about to get. His cock twitched already dripping with pre-cum his ass was clenching down more onto the little anal plug that was in him. Once he felt the other final deep thrust that filled the back of his throat he choked a little bit but made sure he drank down every drop that was inside his mouth but once he felt the cum left over that spurted out onto his face made him wiggle in delight.

Aiden gazed up at Kaito as the cum was all over his cheeks,nose and lips he smiled then licked his lips before he felt the fingers massaging the cum into his skin which made him blush more. He could tell that Kaito wanted a little more but was forcing himself away to go clean up and do work. Once Kaito had finished showering Aide wandered into the bathroom taking his time pulling the pull out of himself he whimpered then moaned out loudly, Once it was out he took it then cleaned it off before turning on the shower water with a shiver as he soon took the time to try and clean out all the cum from his ass. Being that he had already been aroused it just made him feel that way again as he splashed water up into himself causing himself to groan and pant in pleasure his face against the cool tiles. He tried to be good and not cum stopping each time he felt himself getting to close as he looked up to the water then finally he was done with that task soaping down his body and finishing cleaning up fully. Aiden hopped out of the shower dried himself then put body lotion onto his skin once fully out he went to go look for clothes to put on which he found a pair of pants to put on. Taking time to braid his hair down which he did then went to find something to humor himself with for two hours.

Around eleven o'clock he went about to prep and cook Kaito's and his lunch he decided to make chicken sandwiches with string fries that were homemade, after cooking everything then placing it onto the plate then making sure it all looked nice with fries sauce. He came to the door of the office he would lightly knock on the door around twelve twenty-five he slowly opened the door with the tray poking his head into the beautiful work room. " Master lunch is ready." He said as he let his eyes flicker over to where Kaito may of been sitting in the room.

Hearing the knock, Kaito shifts then stretches before facing the door that's been opened without his permission. Raising an eyebrow even further, he notes that his pet has broken the no clothing beyond an apron rule. "Tsk, shame on you pet. Two rules broken? I'm going to have to punish you now to make sure you remember the rules."

Turning his chair around, he fully faces his pet with a calm look and taps a finger on the arm rest of the chair. "So instead of enjoying you tonight as planned you will be disciplined." That settled, he stands up and walks by the other. "I don't eat in my workshop, so we'll eat at the table." He states heading there after shutting the door behind him. Glancing at the tray Aiden is holding, he sniffs a little. "What did you make for lunch pet?"

Aiden heard the tsk sound and knew he was in trouble he looked down at himself as he had broken two rules already that wasn't ever good. He would chew his lip gripping the tray more wondering what kind of punishment was to be had at this point as he was more then enough nervous. He would blush then drop his head as he looked ashamed " I'm sorry Master I'll keep in mind the rules." He said as he looked up toward him in a worried manner now that he knew that he wasn't having another night like the night before he was more then enough nervous as to what he was going to do.

" Oh I forgot you don't eat in there." He quickly moved behind him to follow him to the dinning area that he sat the tray down looking at him. " Umm I made a chicken sandwich with all the trimmings, fries and some tea." He said as he sat the tray down then backed up with a blush to his cheeks gazing at him " But I want to beg for forgiveness for breaking the rules." He said as he moved to pull off the bottoms then sat them aside then rubbed his head " I um... also didn't want to break the rules at all or orders you give me."

Settling into his chair, Kaito stretches a bit to work out the kinks of having hunched over for so long, while keeping his gaze on the other. "I see. List all the rules you've broken pet, that way we can make clear you understood which ones you broke and will be punished for." Leaning back he takes a bite of a fry and hums his approval before tasting the sandwich. Licking his lips he feels contentment at having gotten such a good little housewife of sorts in his new pet. The food has all been delicious so far.

Still, good food only goes so far. He has to make sure that the other will one day live and breathe the rules given to him. Not that he thinks it'll take long. Aiden has proven to be a natural fit for him both sexually and domestically. Fine tuning and adjusting are all that's needed along with firm guidance.

As he waits to hear the other recite the rules broken, Kaito starts thinking of possible punishments that would be suitable. Hmm... A first time offense but two different ones. So nothing too harsh but one that'll send a clear message. After pondering and feeling out a few different possibilities he finally settles on one.

Aiden had watched him sit down then bit his lip as he moved to sit down next to him as he shook his head a bit." I broke being naked in the house and going into your office." he said as he tucked his hair behind his ear staring at him letting his eyes flicker over him curiously. He would sigh some then closed his eyes trying to think. As he moved to watch him enjoying him to eat the food he was pleased that he seemed like he liked the food. He would lean toward him then shivered a bit trying to think of what could happen as he lifted his eyes back up at him again.

Kaito nods and finishes his lunch. "Right. So your punishment will be a whipping. 10 for each rule broken, so a total of 20. This will replace the fun we would have been otherwise having for tonight." Standing he looks down at the other and lightly pushes some hair out of the slim male's face before taking his dishes to the sink and grabbing a glass to get some water to take back with him.

"You can keep the meal the same for dinner and adhere to whatever other plans you had set for the day. I'm going back to the workshop to finish some things before dinner. Let me know when it's time and then after we eat we'll let the food settle for a bit before I give you your punishment." Turning he makes sure the other understands then gives a light kiss to the other's forehead before heading back to work.

Aiden was now dreading the punishment that was to come the fact he had decided twenty lashing ten for each rule that was broken, he had gotten whipped before but he had't expected to break the rules so quickly with his new owner. So he was thinking of making dinner even better then maybe lunch something that would impress the other as he nodded his head " I understand twenty lashes." he spoke softly as he moved to go wash the dishes as soon as he had placed them into the sink after that he looked over to him " So you want the same dinner tonight I will spice the meat differently then before." He said as he made up his mind to add a little extra to the dinner make him a pie would be a start of something.

So once Kaito was back in the office he put the chicken to marinate till it was closer to dinner time pre prepped the fries putting them to soak for now as he cut them as larger wedges. He would then go to sit and watch the food channel to learn new things to cook for about an hour. He would start to do his exercises for the day then moved along to pick up anything that was out of place and dusted. Aiden sound found himself not busy closer to about five thirty in the evening he would go about cooking baking the chicken and deep frying the fries he would look around. He would find seasonings that he made the fries more greek like then started about making Taziki sauce.

Reaching his stopping point a bit earlier than anticipated, Kaito yawns a stretches before gathering up his tools for the punishment. Items in hand, he leaves the work area to go to the bed room to set them in place. Looking them over, laid out on the comforter, his cock twitches with interest even though there won't be any real fun for either himself or his pet that night.

Letting out a long sigh he shakes his head while turning to leave the room and check on Aiden. "Well, I suppose getting things clearly defined early on is best. Still..." The feeling of being like a child with its favorite toy being taken away is still there. He'd had a much better set up for the night but now will have to use it as his pet needed to be punished first.

Letting out a soft huff, he finally reaches the kitchen and looks in on the almost pretty man cooking in it. After a few moments of eyeing his pretty pet, he goes over to get himself something to drink. "How soon will dinner be done pet?" Taking a few swallows, he turns to lean against the counter while waiting for the other respond. His plan is for the food to settle for at least a half an hour or hour before the punishment happens, no need to risk his pet getting overworked and then sick as a result, so he'll let the other lay with him for a bit to watch the news before they get to it.

Kaito was almost done with dinner as he finished making the pie then turned the fries as he turned then looked at him then chewed his lip thank goodness the pie was no bake which made life easy. He would shift upon hearing the other coming into the kitchen behind him as he looked back at him flushing a bit as he chewed his lip gazing at him then casted his eyes back down with a shake of his head some. " Well dinner is almost done actually." He said as he looked up at him then flushed as he shook his head a bit then bit his bottom lip.

He knew what was to come but he would sway his hips a bit then tucks his hair behind his ear with a nervous gaze then blinked some. Kaito let his eyes flicker around then back at him as he started to make the plates carefully with a shake of his hands but he tried not to show anything.

"It smells good." Stroking the slim male's hip, he straightens up to go and wait to be served his plate. Watching Aiden, he can see the obvious nerves as well as the naturally seductive movements as the meal is finished and put on plates to be set out. When the food is set before him, he gently pulls the nervous form onto his lap. "Easy pet. The punishment isn't something to worry so much over. I won't push you beyond what you can handle. You should trust that."

Gently he strokes along the soft and smooth skin of the other's side and hip. "Now, eat up and then we'll go watch the news before we get your punishment taken care of and out of the way. Only once it's done and you've learned your lesson we can enjoy bonding in other ways." Nipping lightly at the other's neck, Kaito then starts to eat.

• 4 weeks later...

Aiden knew that he was in a bit of trouble but then once he was touched and hearing him say easy now. He would blush looking at him then chewed his bottom lip then closed his eyes tightly. He would tossle his hair then stare at him for a long moment then leaned back against Kaito seemingly relaxing " I know the sooner it happens the better its over Master." He said as he Looked at him then lowered his head as he started to try to eat as well then turned around taking Kaito's fork then started to try and feed him." Master can I feed you?" He asked as he wanted to always do that one day.