help? i'm still new to this...

RoseBay

How do you download the game, are there requirements that i need to install or download, and can it work on androids or apples?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• RoseBay

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends if it is a direct download or a torrent file. With direct downloads all you need is a browser.

As for torrents, you need programs such as UTorrent (for example).

Once again, it depends on what format is the installation file.

Some are converted to .rar or .zip ; for such files you need WinRar program to extract the files.

If it is split, you need HJsplit to join the files together.

Most games are run on additionally created device, on which you mount the game. The format is .ISO (when you have to use that additional device); for that you need DaemonTools. Of course, one of the other things you need is DirectX codec.

Not all games run on Android or phone. And if you need yaoi games to run on apple phone, I haven't seen such yet; unless it is some application you can purchase on your app-store (or download for free if there is any). As for Android platforms, beats me. I guess you gotta look in google play, the app-store, again. (:

Regards,

Saga