The Emperor's Toy (Akira&Shiki & ayais)

Akira&Shiki

Ares closed his eyes and tried his best not to fight back. He wanted to bite Kade the next time he kiss him, but he couldn't. No, he wouldn't. As much as he hated to admit it, he did enjoy this. Only slightly, but it was enjoyable.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Akira&Shiki

"I said i want to hear you!" He moved faster "tell me you like it... !" he slapped his ass harder he pulled his out for a moment " tell me or no more cock.. and you wont be my toy anymore.."

Ares mumbled something at first. Then he looked at the ground. Why the heck this emperor keep on harassing him like this?

"I… I like it."

"i need more.. tell me you want my cock.. " he smirked "tell my..pet. moan for me.." he order before sliding only the tip in to the boys hole.

In pure, genuine fear and worry, Ares looked at the emperor. He didn't want to make him angry, nor did he want to show that he was in fact, enjoying this. When Kade entered him, Ares moaned, clenching the sheets below him.

Kade pulled Ares hair and smirked he loved the way the boy moan sounded he would let that be enough for now. He grabbed the boy hips and pounded in and out of him before filling up Ares hole with his cum. “ now your mine…” He smirked.

The conflicting emotions made Ares feel guilty yet at the same time, pleasures. He weakly grasped the sheets as Kade pulled his hair, showing his much weaker side. But before Ares could go any further, he completely blanked out, losing consciousness

Kade looked at the boy “ I though he be stronger. “ he sighed and shock his head. After almost a hour of playing with Ares pretty black hair. He order his steak his was of course rare but he though the boy might like a medium well steak. He was sure Ares never had such food being a slave. Chicken was normally the only meat he served to his men .

• 2 weeks later...

Ares woke up to the smell of meat. Even though he wasn't sure where he was, he felt strangely comfortable. As his eyes flickered open, he looked up to see the emperor. Ares jumped in surprise, falling backwards. Why hadn't he brought him back to his cell? Of course he didn't ask that, but the thought still roamed in his mind.

Then suddenly, he smelled freshly cooked meat. And it wasn't that nasty old chicken, either. Unconsciously, his mouth watered.

“Eat” Kade saw the boy woken up “ now if you’re a good boy… you can stay here.. or you can go back to that dirty cell with all those other men. .”He smirked “did you enjoy my cock little one?” He moved Ares long black hair he sucked on his neck hard leaving a hickey . “ your ass was so tight..” He slapped the boy ass and had serves come to cut and feed him his steak he open his mouth and chewed as the servants wiped his mouth and held up what every he wanted .

Ares watched in shock as the emperor was fed and served like a pampered child. Was this the luxurious lifestyle of the esteemed emperor of the entire empire? Then what else could he do? What did he hold in his power?

When Kade started mocking him again, Ares looked at the ground, his face downcast. He didn't know how to respond. When Kade gave him a hickey, he slightly whimpered.

“Eat boy.. your food will get cold.” Kade raised his hand to single to his servants to stop. “ I am full do what you want with the rest. There was maybe two bits of everything left on his own plate. He picked up a fork and place a pieces of Ares steak on it . “ come on now eat… your going to need this protein for later…” he smirked

• 2 weeks later...

Ares reached to the fork to retrieve the steak, but he stopped when he finally noticed that he probably wouldn't be allowed to eat it by himself. With a slow drop of the hand, Ares, clearly embarrassed, opened his mouth, waiting for Kade to do whatever he had been planning on doing.

Kade laught” its not a trick..” He moved stabbed steak with a fork and moved it to Ares lips and placed the steak in his mouth “ Chew boy.. you need to eat.. this is your reward.. my pet.. he pulled his long hair “how dose that meat tast in your mouth I hope not better then mine…” he Hummed

ooc:(do your want to drop the other rp or are you going to replay soon you okay?)