The Emperor's Toy (Akira&Shiki & ayais)

Akira&Shiki

408a.jpg

Name: Ares

Ares is relatively quiet, though he can snap when certain mental and emotional triggers are pulled. Though he is a gladiator, he tries his best to remain in the shadows. He's fought as a gladiator for a year and he has shown to be extremely talented. Though he lives his life as a warrior, not many people know him by name. Ares hates royalty, and when he comes across the emperor, he shows the harsher and ruder side of himself.

The sun beamed down on Ares' skin as he trained. He swung the beautiful sword back and forth, making sure that he was practicing proficiently. A couple of other gladiators trained with him, enjoying their lives. But Ares hated this lifestyle. He hated the fact that he killed others for entertainment. He looked at the other gladiators behind him- he might kill them one day, too. Just the thought of that burnt his soul. But he had to do it and there was no fighting it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Akira&Shiki

Eli_zpsrhess7vf.jpg

Name Kade

Kade was spoiled he didn’t care nor understand that those below him were anything but toys for his amusement. It wasn’t really his fault he was raised that way . his favorite thing to do was to watch his a gladiator it brought so much money in to his density . and watching all those men out wearing barely nothing fighting for their life turned him on so much.

He walked out to watch his toys train he licked his lip watching his favorite train he didn’t know the long hair boy name but every moment of the boy made him hunger . “ Stop Now..!” he clapped his hands having servant’s bring the boys food and water to drink .”it’s a hot day you will need this for the games tonight”

Ares looked up as soon as he heard the loud clap. Standing in front of the group of young men was the equally young emperor. Ares looked at his weapon and sighed. He had totally forgot that they were going to fight…

Another gladiator came up to him and patted his back. "Eat up!"

Ares looked at the other gladiator, a healthy man. He did as the emperor said and ate his food.

Kade sat back and drank down his wine as he had some slaves feed him and fanned him he barely lifted a finger unless he really need to . “mmm” he smiled “ oh and tonight you with fight with noting on!” He smirked getting rather tired of watching them in there tiny cloths. Of course he could charge for the fight that way. “ sexual parts of off limns any one cuts one off will be killed rather they win or lose..”

Hearing the emperor's stupid rule, Ares became furious. But he remained silent. What kind of stupid rule…! He looked at his hands. What kind is weirdo pervert was the emperor? Well at least he said that sexual parts were off limits. That was one thing that he could appreciate the perverted emperor for.

Kade smirked as he walked away “ Eat well ! There will be a very special prize tonight!” he walked away taking his bath and getting ready and pampered for the fight . the stands were packed as he watched form his privet booth. Looking at the fighter with a smirk wondering would get the honor of being fucked by him.

Ares and the rest of the gladiators got ready. They (embarrassingly) took off whatever clothing they had on and grabbed their weapons. The fights went on and on until there were only two left: Ares and the gladiator that had urged him to eat earlier that day. Ares didn't quite like this, but he ignored whatever he was holding in and attacked his opponent. The fight went by in a flash and Ares won, blood dripping from his hair and weapon.

Kade was very exitcited his favorite had won once more. “Bring him to my chambers right away..” he order his bed going to his bed room awaiting his bed room. He waited to his bed room he wanted to taste the blood off the man tan skin he couldn’t wait. “ I will need to get ten more .. now..” he said he still had plenty of toys left.

As soon as Area finished, guards came to him and dragged him away from the coliseum. He was still naked and bloody. Where in the world were they taking him? Were they giving him freedom? He really hoped so! Ares heard that if a gladiator showed a good fighting spirit and won continuously. That was why he kept on killing and winning.

Kade smirked as he looked at his prize. He moved and licked the blood of his chest. “You are my little toy do you understand you will not have to fight till next week and as long as you do what I say you will be speared each and every time..” he smirked “you may undress me boy..”

Ares stared at this man. Who did he think he was?!

"I'm not going to undress you!" Ares exclaimed, angry.

When the emperor started licking the blood off of his skin, he blushed and went quiet. With the other man's skin on his, he froze. This felt so weird. But he still refused to undress the emperor.

Do what I say … if your good for one year.. ill give you your freedom and you will only fight once a month.. the rest of the time you will be with me… be really good and maybe ill set you free in 6 months..” he smirked as he sucked the blood off his finger till all the blood off the man body “mmm so nice…” he grabbed the man length and stocked it. “ what’s your name boy…”

Ares froze. What in the world…?

When the emperor asked his name, he answered in a feisty voice, "Ares."

He wanted this man off of him and away. But it wasn't like he could help that much. Especially now that the emperor was adamant about keeping Ares with him. With the man's hand where it shouldn't be, Ares let out a small and stifling moan. This was embarrassing!

“Ares… such a pretty name..” he touched the boys long hair “ such a pretty boy…” He moved to kiss him on the lipes a little more blood “ mmm” he pulled him close “ you ready to be a good boy.. so are you going to undress me ? and be a good boy..”

Ares looked at the man. Undress him…? He gritted his teeth and did as the man said, first with a low growl, but he finally quieted himself and took off the man's robes. He hated this, but there was no helping it. He gave up and subjected himself to the emperor.

Kade smirked letting his rope fall to the fall. “ good boy..” he petted his hair tell me how many times have you been fucked I heard .. lot of sounds form were you used to live. He wanted to play with his toy before taking him . he keep storkeing the man member mmm. "touch me .." he order.

Ares looked at the emperor. "Mm… I haven't been…"

He couldn't get out the next few words once Kade started touching him again. His face grew hot and he leaned his chest against the emperor's chest. When Kade ordered him to touch him, he stopped. What? His hands shaking, he moved his hands to Kade's member. He couldn't…

Never … what a waste.. more for me..” he liked the fact that no one else touched him .

He moved Ares hand to his own member and made him stock him . “ now use that mouth of your get on your kneens am sure you seen other do it..”

Ares froze. Oh hell no! He refused! Refused! He got up to leave, but his knees buckled below him. He looked at Kade and bit his lower lip. He got down on his knees and pleaded the emperor to leave him be, to let him keep his pride. He knew it probably wouldn't work, but he didn't care. It didn't hurt to try, right?

Kade smirked he loved when people begged “ mmm “ put that mouth of yours to better use..” he shoved him self in the boys mouth since he was already on his keens. “bite me and you lose your teeth and your chance at freedom..”

His face burning red from embarrassment, Ares, took the man's member in his mouth. He hated this. He hated this. He wanted to bite him, to tear it to pieces, but he'd already been warned. And it would prove fatal to not heed his warnings. He took extra car to pleasure this man.

He moaned “ soo good..” pulled Ares hair. “ more .. use that tongue of yours.”He order him moving his hips in to the boys mouth “ you are so pretty… to pretty to die out on that flied.

Ares gave up all resolve. He did as Kade ordered him. He used his tongue to pleasure the emperor. He hated this, but there es no fighting. He decided to use the pent up hatred and anger on someone… something else. I didn't matter what. He just couldn't be too stupid and blow up on the wrong person.

He wanted to push Kade away, but there was no helping it as the emperor pushed himself deeper into Ares' mouth.

Kade groaned “I am going to cum soon and your going to drink it all up..” no matter what Kade try to keep him self composed . as he bucked his hips in to the man mouth before trying good to his word and cumming his bitter sweet juice in to the boy mouth.

Ares froze in utter terror. What the heck was this? He felt the warm substance in his mouth and he suddenly spat it out, letting it fall into the ground and on his bare chest. It was embarrassing… he felt like he could throw up. His flushed face showed his thoughts clearly.