YO's Photography Contest - Lazy Day

Key

2ch5h05.png

~Theme: Lazy Day~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The 13th theme is 'Lazy Day'. You can post pics of anything that you'd do in a lazy day - a book that you'd read, a bed you'd lay on, a TV set or a PC if that's what you'd choose, a store if you'd go shopping, a park you'd walk in etc.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- The winner gets 5000 points

- All the participants get 1000 points

Start date: 02/06/2015

Closing date: 30/06/2015

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Suida

• AobaxClear

• vyssini

Top Posters In This Topic

attachment.php?attachmentid=33345&d=1433327046

Roxas Boulevard is a popular waterfront promenade in Manila in the Philippines. The boulevard, which runs along the shores of Manila Bay, is well known for its sunsets and stretch of coconut trees.

(thanks,Wikipedia)

I usually laze around the stretch of Baywalk Manila. It is a popular venue at night with open-air cafes that serve local cuisines while onlookers may watch the Manila sunset. Many of the venues also feature music and live band performances. Local artists frequent the area and free mime, acrobatics, and other art performances can sometimes be found along the strip.

I know people have already posted pictures of their pets, but this is just too cute/lazy to not submit.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Just chillin' in a bowl~

One of the most relaxing days I got last summer. It was nearly perfect. Bit chilly for my tastes, but nearly perfect is fairly good enough ;)

294nxfp.jpg

Lazy days with my baby

20150614_175435_zps6gwwufrd.jpg

Lazy days are rare and awesome ^^ I got caught up in a heavy rain today and who saved me.. my car.. what’s more relaxing than cruising around and listening to good music ^^

thanks for this theme! here is mine

Nap buddies

2wq52c5.jpg

I'm reading and they were so tired of doing nothing so they fell asleep, waiting for their next meal. XD

models:

Dog: Choi

Cats: Pute[ the (dirty) white]

Chung Ching [the marmalade]

Maming [the black and white one]

When I have a free day I'm going shopping. I love to walk in big shops. You never know what you may find there.

rhux6u.jpg