Seven Sins, group R P G , re: legend of vitia

Saga

-whew- I managed to come up with something. It's time to meet the Devil, it'd be fun... XD

And I thought of something cool when sins are tamed.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• pandamonium

• caXiahtic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. Got plagued by the horrible disease also known as the 'common flu'. God Bless the antibiotics.

-sneezes-

Posted.

Awww, get better soon and thanks for posting even though your sick. :(

I posted too and truth be told, i am a bit stuck with my replies. At the moment i am completely brain death. I can't get ideas for the posts. Hope it's still okay though.

Get better, Necchi!

Your posts were awesome so far! (:

I have an idea how to make Pride 'tame-able' because the way it is, with the blessing of Hell...

He seems a bit like god-modding character. Thus I will start "weakening" him by returning his-.. -grins as pauses-

Well, let's make that a surprise after the first sin is tamed.

Well. In the original idea, which means in the first 'try' of this RPG, they don't. The sins aren't aware they are demons in their human form; only when the chant is spelled, they are 'awoken'. However, I saw the human is clueless about the chants. So there is no one now to tell him the chants. Unless one of the sins leaves him the scripts anonymously, before transforming into a human.. Or they follow him willingly, for the entertainment, you know. '_' )'

Or...they are just aware.

I'm still slightly confused...are they or aren't they aware? :/

lol, ikr xD the explanation wasn't really...-_- xD and I'm still confused whether they are or aren't aware :p

• 2 weeks later...

If i am right then

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
needed to post next but she didn't.

I'm terribly sorry, been a bit busy. Would the next person mind going? I am currently stuck on what to do or write. I feel terrible about this. I could never apologize enough for this inconvenience. I am terribly sorry about all this.

Alright I'm on it but since my character is already human I just have to make sure of something.

In their human form, they have their anti sin personality, don't remember they are a sin, remember their scrypt? If this is right then do they know they should keep the scrypt secret? Also, do they have some of their powers or are they plain human?

I'm sorry if I should already know this iI just don't want to mess up.

Okay. I will explain it a bit expanded.

In the first try of this RPG (this is a revived idea because the previous players kind of disappeared) there was a one more character - a wizard. He was the one that knew all about the sins, most maniacal about Pride (to study him). So basically he was helping the human in the search of the sins; which means the sins even in their human form (not remembering they were the sins themselves) was of no problem.

Yet again, now we don't have that character. I didn't want to make it with too many players.

So, let's do this. The sins will have an object which will seal the memory of being a sin (per say, necklace; ring; earring; bracelet). They themselves can put it on and seal their memories, then the anti-sin personality comes.

However, if the sin bumps into a sinner (specifically someone who committed their sin; per say we take 'lust' and he bumps into someone who cheated), that object though will be the key to bring them back to their senses (per say, once the sinner is punished the sin will lose conscious shortly to restore anti-social personality).

But, if the sin bumps into the human with the Vitia curse, the object will break and so the sin will be free - meaning, they will no longer have the anti-social personality.

All in all, it is up to the sin himself if he wants to seal 'memories'.

-whew- My post was slightly long, I am sorry.

I had to keep somehow Satan away for now, else it would look flawed. I mean, how come Satan doesn't care to take part or something even if the sins are tamed. So I made it have some sense. (:

Hello guys. Sorry, RL issues just drained the life out of me so I won't be able to post this round.

Next one is free to go. (: