• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• pandamonium

• caXiahtic

Top Posters In This Topic

Faust, the first go I can allow no order. Only for the first post. From then on, the order is on the banner. (:

Marvelous.

I wanted to ask how do we pair.

First, we do no pairing just an orgy. ._.' LMAO. I mean, we enjoy the human.

Or. Each pairs with someone. -stretches lips faintly-

Not sure either.

I mostly just go after the character that catches my interest.

I won't say no to the orgy though. Sounds fun. -grins-

lol, an orgy...hmm, sounds good but oh yeah, partners? what's the position of each sin again? and actually, 7 to 1 is good XD

Oh, Orgy sounds good.-Grins faintly-

And then if everyone wants, we can pair the characters as the story goes...

About the position of each sin, I don't recall much, I think we have Seme(s?), Sekes but I don't remember a uke.

Posted btw (:

The human is a catcher, pure one. LOL. xD. Sorry, I am laughing because I don't envy him, no idea about Envy himself. XD.

I saw, good openings so far. It's been a day since I opened the thread. So if in two days the other players who are left to post do not take the chance of the first post, we post again by order this time. I do not wish to see the RPG die again, this is why I set this rule about skipping up to 5 times. Besides some people get busy now and then, so 5 rounds are plenty of enough.(:

O.o

I did write that he is catcher but up to 7 people? XD But yeah, i don't mind if we pair up or if it will be an 'ogry'. Deciding pairs now would be a bit to early anyway. I love rping their relationships. :3

xD. Sure enough. So, the roleplaying itself will be the deciding tool, which characters will attract each other.

Oh, and Faust. Do we keep the previous idea about the birth of all sins, because Pride fell in love with a human back then?

Because if so, I have to construct his personality around it and yet around the sin he himself is.

I find that idea more appropriate since Pride is the most powerful, but why not fall for Adam instead? Since he was the first to be created and you two became friends since Pride is technically neutral so was allowed entry in Eden. Then God saw your growing affection and created Eve since a sin will always be a sin. Then why not Pride be the snake that tempted Eve so that he could have Adam all to himself? But then all went wrong and in the midst of everything came the birth of the other sins through Pride, but then Adam was thrown out of Eden as punishment because of Eve then the bet was made then came Pride birthing/manifesting? Wrath since it's difficult to understand how Pride could hate God and Lucifer without any real reason.

Just an idea.

Actually, it makes sense up to the point of the snake. Else he'd have no reason to hate the Devil. So why not the Devil using Pride as a key-card to enter Eden? Since through that gateway it was possible to enter but only Pride could because of neutrality. Yet along he brought in the evil the more he fell for that human, this is where it went wrong. And he had to see how the human he loved was punished by God and yet ruined by the evil, the Devil. So this is how the youngest sin, Wrath, came to birth - when Pride came to hate both sides.

First came Lust with Pride's affection. Then came Gluttony and Greed. Then Envy when Eve was created. Sloth was born because he did nothing when he could. And then came Wrath. No idea; how it sounds?

-is itching to reply- ._.

P.S. Damn it, Faust. I planned to be on some tall building, just observing from afar since Lust is first. LOL.

P.S.2 I guess I will be typing something else, a bit darker. XD.

-likes animals- .. -stares- I am glad you chose this then, Wrath. >:[ Or else Pride will hunt you down, XD.