Escaping myself... Escaping the past.

Drew15

This will be the very first story I have ever written so it's going to be very bad probably. And also it is not just my story, I am creating this story from a role-play that I am doing with someone. I am gonna give credit to this person. WE are co-writers, I hope this story turns out real well, and let me know what you think.

( The life of Keji Hiroshi, as his life goes through drastic changes because of an innocent slave Miyuki he bought on an instinct.. What will happen to Miyuki; will he be able to live an independent life or forever be stuck in the slave trafficking trade. What do you think will happen, come and read to find out.)

Authors Note: Hey names Dani, no hiding that, I am gonna try and create a really interesting story that I am taking from a Role play I am currently doing on a chat client. I decided to make it into a story because it just seems to good to let it slip into the cracks for no one to read. I will be giving half the credit to my role-play partner because they are also helping me make this. This is my first time writing a story, yet alone a yaoi story so I am kinda afraid of how it will turn out. I will give you the character information and then a small part of the beginning of the story. I hope you all enjoy.

Background: It's modern times, Keji Hiroshi, lives in the state of Vermont, his family is extremely wealthy they live in a mansion that is near the highway. His father was a slave trader/ owner in secret, even though its modern times, his father was living what his Grandfather lived, and he was hoping Keji would take it up.. But it didn't seem like it was possible Keji was to friendly to the slaves. His father recently died, Keji was happy about that , but his father left him with the staff of his butlers and almost all of his money.

Character bio:

Name Keji Hiroshi

Orientation: Believes he is bisexual

Hair: Short Light brown hair with black strikes

Eyes: Hazel

Body: Athletic

Height: 6'3

weight: 170 lb

Likes: Jogging, riding his motorcycle laying in the grass on the summer breeze listening to music

Dislikes: His father, slavery, money grabbers.

Background: Keji grew up being indoctrinated by his father, to believe in slavery and continue it on till the next generation, Keji believes that he wont let it happen , but when his father died his only family left because his mother walked out on them, just there to take his fathers money..Keji deals with the death of his father in the wrong way.

Character Bio Two:

Name: Miyuki

sex: Male

Hair: Dirty blond touches his shoulders

eyes: Cobalt blue

Orientation: Unknown

body: Petite

Height: 5'7

weight: 140lb

Background: When Miyuki was but seven years old, his mother died. His father was never a cruel man before, but he grew sick of looking at the boy, getting too many memories of his late wife who he looks just like. With that, Miyuki's father sold him into slavery where he was taught to be someone's pet. He was never touched sexually but he was punished when he did something wrong, having scars on many parts of his body such as his hands, arms, legs and chest when he was whipped repeatedly.

Author's Note: This will be the first chapter just the character bio's and background..

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drew15

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Authors Note: Okay this is the beginning of an untold story, one that has unfolded in a month of role-playing with TheCatDemonMiyuki, on chat client. I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter. It might have some grammar mistakes so if you could bare with me, I will do my best for it to make sense.

*Warning: contains Yaoi, boy x boy. Contains sexual content.*

Narration: The protagonist, Keji Hiroshi, had just been to his father, Takeshi Hiroshi's funeral this weekend. Keji, being sexually frustrated, wanted to relieve the pain, and was taught that it's better for other people to take care of his needs, so he only did what made sense to him. One of Keji's butlers takes him to where slaves are sold in secret. Keji had asked him to take him somewhere where he could spend a lot of his father's money, the Butler parks the van up the street and stops the van, near an old abandoned building.

---

"Park near the back of the building," Keji demanded. He begins to walk down the street toward the run-down abandoned building where he knows he can get a slave to take his frustrations out on. He looks to the sky, it being a nice and sunny day out with big, fluffy clouds as far as the eye can see. Keji focuses forward again and begins walking up to the door of the dilapidated building. He does the knock that he had seen his dad use several times. Two knocks and then three quick knocks, notifying the guards that he was there to participate in the slave auction.

---

The guards open the door, letting Keji inside. "Hey, boy. You better be seriously buying a slave because if you are not, we have to kick you out." Keji glares at them with a stern look, annoyance reflecting in his hazel eyes. "I am buying a slave so if you would please lead me to where the auction is being held, we can do business and get this over with." Keji spits out, not in the mood to deal with these people. The guards lead Keji to large, metal double doors. "Here it is, boy." Keji just turns toward the door and hesitates to open it. Then he grabs the handle and opens it, beginning to walk into the room down the aisle and going to the front.

---

Keji, at that moment, started looking around the room. It has lawn chairs as seats and a small wooden stage where the slaves were and the auctioneer was. There were a few other people in there making bids already... Keji makes his way to the fifth row, first seat and sits down. He soon locks eyes with one of the slaves. The slave was a male, had dirty blonde shoulder-length hair, and a really innocent looking face on him that suggested he had never really been exposed to the whole world of slave trafficking. And for some reason this made Keji want to buy that slave all the more. I want to ravage that slave. He is captivating. Keji thinks, the side of his mouth turning up into a grin.

---

The auctioneer begins the slave auction, starting with the first slave. "We have a white male here, compliant and good for any of you who are looking to have a pet to play with. He welcomes being chained. The starting bid is...1000." Keji tunes out the rest till it comes to the last slave. He perks up, the auctioneer speaking again. "Now this fellow is special. He is innocent and has never been used before by anyone. Because of this, he is very expensive so the starting bid is 15,000."

---

By now, there are only three other bidders in the room. Keji was going to be buying this slave no matter what.. The two other bidders started bidding higher than each other, seeing who would bid all his money... Keji laughs under his breath because he has enough money with him to buy a whole amusement park. The Auctioneer says 75,000 and the one guy bids.. Then Keji puts his card up, and says "$175,000." Knowing that the other bidders didn't have that kind of money because they were some lowly drug dealers or sex traffickers, he takes advantage of this. Hahaha they didn't even see me coming. I fooled their stupid asses. He thought victoriously.

---

The auctioneer motions for Keji to come up to the stage. Keji slowly gets up and starts his walk toward the stage. Why am I even doing this? He asks himself, but he just wants this empty feeling to go away.. As Keji gets closer to the stage, he sees that the slave has cobalt blue eyes and a very soft face. He is wearing skinny jeans and a loose fitting shirt that falls over one shoulder, exposing parts of his chest. They could have at least dressed him in better clothes, but then again, it does make him look very cute. He gets snapped out of his thoughts when the auctioneer starts talking to him.

---

"Now, sir, you know that this young buck is a virgin and that if you sold him to a well-known sex trader you would get a lot of money off of him." Keji just stares at the auctioneer and simply nods his head, not wanting to fight with him. "Treat him nicely and don't damage him or they are not going to want to buy him." The auctioneer states again, oblivious of the fact that Keji was not buying the slave to sell him into sex trade. He's going to use him for himself.. "Sir what is the slave’s name? "' Keji plainly asked.. "His name is Miyuki, young gentlemen, and if you're going to buy him and sell him into slave trade, you have to promise me that you will come back and give me a percentage of the money earned." Keji groans and rolls his eyes. "I just want the slave..I’m not going to sell him." He gives the man a suit case he was carrying filled with the $175,000 and the auctioneer's face immediately brightens up. "SOLD!"

---

Keji takes the slave out of the room and leads him towards the exit, where the guards would be standing and looking for any new visitors. The guards see him and Miyuki together. "Hey, Joe, look the boy bought Miyuki." He laughed out. The other guard laughs along with him. "I didn't think he would buy such a high cost slave and yet alone an innocent one. He obviously knows what he is doing. I wonder what his name is.." Joe trails off. I am not going tells these pricks my name. I don't want it getting around.. He walks past them, hoping they wouldn't say anything to him. They try and ask what his name is, but he quickens his pace and leaves the area in a rush. "Walk faster!" He orders Miyuki, pulling on his arm as they go around the back to the van.

---

Keji opens the back of the van and shoves Miyuki inside quickly. He soon climbs in himself, shutting the doors behind him and moving closer to the boy. Finally I can relieve this ache. Keji thinks, getting closer to Miyuki and beginning to exam him closely. "Spin around once and face me." Keji demanded. Miyuki twirls around and then faces him like he was told, his blue eyes downcast at the floor. Mhm..he has a cute ass. In fact, he is absolutely adorable. This will be fun. Keji thinks. He grabs Miyuki's arms roughly, bruising them. "What are you doing?" Keji spits out. "You should look at people when they speak to you!" He shouts, knowing this boy will listen to him one way or another. He will make him listen! "Get on your knees in front of me." Keji orders, grabbing Miyuki's hand and placing it on his cock. "Please me." Keji says lustfully.

---

Miyuki yelps at the hard pressure on his arms. What is he going to do to me? Miyuki gulps, unsure of what the other is planning. He obeys him, getting on his knees. Miyuki looks up at the strange man, seeing pain in his eyes. Miyuki flinches when the man takes one of his hands and puts it on his cock, ordering him to please him. Why does he want me to do this? Miyuki thinks, getting a confused look on his face, not having a clue what he is supposed to do now. "W-what do you mean?"

---

Narrator: You have met Keji and Miyuki the rich kid and the innocent slave who has never experienced life out of slavery.. Will Keji stop himself from violating poor Miyuki, or will he take the slaves virginity away.. Until next time..

Authors Note: That was the beginning of Escaping Myself. Escaping My Past. It is probably really bad, Like I said it is a role play that I am turning into a story so it's between me and TheDemonCatMiyuki on a chat client. I hope you enjoyed it. Criticism is allowed, please no hate messages. I will be updating probably tomorrow too. So bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Authors Note: Hello so this is the continuation of the last chapter. I don’t know how you guys will like this story, but I hope it is good enough. Please enjoy it.

*WARNING: Contains Yaoi which is boy x boy, so if you don’t like it, don’t read it.

On another note: Keji had just bought Miyuki, the innocent slave; we left off on Keji demanding the virgin slave to squeeze his cock. What is Keji’s goal, will he sell Miyuki into slavery or take his virginity and keep Miyuki for himself? You will see in this chapter of Escaping Myself. Escaping The Past.

---

Keji looks down at Miyuki, shaking his head from side to side. He doesn’t even know what he is doing. I am going to have to show him, dang it, not just teach him how to pleasure someone. Keji thought. “Get up now.” Keji demanded. Miyuki wasn’t standing up fast enough for the other male’s liking. He doesn’t know how to listen; I will make him listen to me. He is going to be hurting in the morning. Keji chuckles, a mischievous grin on his face. Keji then grabs Miyuki’s arm and pulls him to his feet. “I told you to stand up, now you’re going to be punished for not listening to me.” Keji growled, striking fear in the smaller boy.

---

Miyuki looks around the van, it being completely empty with just the two of them in the back and the driver in the front. Miyuki hears the man in front of him say “You’re going to be punished for not listening to me.” Hearing this causes Miyuki to flinch back in fear. The man tells him to stand up and Miyuki refuses to because he is afraid he might get hurt. What does he plan on doing to me? He wonders. Miyuki slowly puts his palm to the floor and begins to place his right foot on the ground, but his arm gets grabbed soon after. The man yanked him to his feet. “W…what do you want with me?” Miyuki whimpers out softly. I should not have just said that. He thinks, kicking himself mentally for it. The man slams Miyuki up against the side of the van, causing the smaller male to yelp in shock. From that point on, Miyuki decides to do what Keji says, not wanting to be punished more than he already knows he is going to be. This doesn’t look good for him at all.

---

I am going to show him how to really pleasure someone. Keji thinks, having Miyuki pinned up against the wall. He turns the boy around to face him. “Miyuki, I am going to show you how you should pleasure me.” Keji says seductively. That was Keji’s only warning at what he was about to do. Keji takes both of the younger boy’s wrists and holds them with his left hand while with his right hand, he reaches down and begins to rub Miyuki’s cock. “I love that face you’re making right now. Very arousing.” Keji whispers, leaning down and biting Miyuki’s right earlobe.

---

Miyuki’s breathing hitches as he is unsure what might happen to him next. Pleasure him? What? I have never pleasured anyone before. Miyuki thought, shaking his head in disbelief. Then without warning, Keji takes his wrists and pins them above him with one hand as his other hand begins reaching down to his crouch. What is he doing to me? Miyuki soon feels a weird sensation in the pit of his stomach. He doesn’t know if he should like it or hate it. Why is he touching me like this?Miyuki cries out in his mind. The man then started rubbing his cock faster. “This is a lesson for you.” Keji explained. “The punishment comes after I hear you moan.” What is this strange feeling, it feels weird yet good at the same time?

---

Keji starts rubbing Miyuki’s cock faster and faster through his skinny jeans. He then leans in to Miyuki’s ear, “You’re going to moan for me. I want to hear your voice.” Keji whispers. He then takes his hands off, and a slight irritation was in the back of his mind, but he ignored it for now. He was in the heat of the moment about to get his problem solved. He puts his hands on the edge of Miyuki’s pants, licking his lips. I have to go easy on him. He thinks. I won’t hurt him too much. Keji then pulls the smaller boy’s pants and boxers down at the same time, throwing them to the other corner of the van which exposes Miyuki’s hard member. Keji takes no time in delaying, “Don’t even think about hurting me, you hear, Miyuki?” Keji says with venom in his tone. Then with his right hand, Keji begins massaging the head of Miyuki’s shaft while his other is on the boy’s thigh.He won’t last long, I will not be able to control myself, and I am going to take this man’s virginity from him. Keji thinks as he leans in and kisses him slowly, trying to get his tongue in past Miyuki’s teeth, knowing that when he moans, he will gain access.

---

It feels good. At that point Miyuki moans out softly, and a tongue enters his mouth at the same time. Miyuki doesn’t fight with it any more. He lets his body react naturally. Miyuki bucks his hips, crying out as he feels his stomach churning. What is this feeling? It is too much. Miyuki had never experienced anything sexual before so this was all so new to him and he didn’t know what to do. He suddenly feels the man stop grabbing his manhood and breaks the kiss, salvia falling between them. Huh? What… what is going to happen now? Miyuki thinks, getting a horrible feeling. Keji soon leans into his left ear again..

---

“You’re going to moan my name and I won’t stop until you do.” Keji groans, being so sexually aroused at this point. Taking his pants and boxers off and throwing them to the side, Keji gets himself prepared. What is this weird irritation in the back of my head? He thinks, continuing to ignore his conscious. He turns Miyuki around so his butt is facing him. Bringing his right hand around and having two digits at the boy’s mouth. “Suck” Keji demanded. Miyuki takes the fingers in his mouth, too afraid of what he might do to him if he didn’t obey. He then rubs his manhood up against the backside of Miyuki’s thigh. “You feel that? You have made me aroused and you’re going to be filled with my seed. I promise I won’t hurt you too much." The pain he felt earlier coming back again. To alleviate it he bucks into Miyuki thigh again, taking his fingers out of his mouth and shoving one digit into the boy’s butt. “I want to hear you moan.” Keji says as he then puts a second digit in, wanting to hurry up the process. He then starts scissoring Miyuki’s insides. Moving his fingers open and closed. Open and closed. Well, I guess I have become my father after all. Keji cringed, a stabbing pain in his heart. Damn.

---

What is he doing to me? The young male whines and whimpers. I want him to STOP. I am being violated. The only thing Miyuki can do is listen to Keji. He begins to moan uncontrollably and cry out as Keji fingers him faster and harder, shoving the digits as far into his ass as they can go. Miyuki begs for the other to stop. Then he hears Keji say “I want to hear you moan my name out.” At that moment, Keji removed his fingers and replaced them with something larger. He shoves his dick right into Miyuki’s ass, without any warnings at all. “AH! S-Stop…it hurts…please stop!” Miyuki pleaded again and again, but all he got was Keji relaxing and lowering himself and Miyuki to the ground while reaching his arm around and massaging the other’s nipples. I feel like I am about to come undone. Miyuki thinks. Keji starts slowly moving up and thrusting back down. He is taking my virginity away from me.. Now I am dirty and will be useless for the rest of my life. No one will want me..

---

I am hurting him, dang it! Keji’s conscious begins to pull at his heart strings and he starts to feel horrible, but it still isn’t enough to stop him. Keji starts pounding into Miyuki, his moans getting louder and higher, but he wasn’t saying his name so the older man wasn’t going to stop. To try and get Miyuki to say his name, Keji began giving attention to the boy’s neglected manhood. Pumping up and down it at the same time he thrust into Miyuki’s ass. I am very close to climaxing and I can tell he is too. I will get this over with. Keji begins to thrust faster into Miyuki and leans in towards his ear, this being the last chance to give in. “Just say my name Miyukiii…that is all that you have to do. You won’t regret it.” Keji wraps his hands under Miyiki's arms as he pulls almost completely out of him and pounds back down on him and that is when Miyuki finally breaks.“Eeeh! A-Ahh! Kejiiiii!” He moaned out as his body began to shake, seminal fluid starting to coat the floor of the van. Yes.. He did it… He moaned my name. Just hearing his name moaned out by the petite male caused Keji to cum inside of him, filling him to the brim. Keji slowly road his orgasm out and then pulled away from Miyuki and stood, staring down at him.

---

When Keji’s cock exited Miyuki’s abused little hole, the older male’s sperm begins to leak out of him, dripping down his thighs and legs to the ground. I am done for, why did this have to happen to me? I want this man to leave me alone, to go away! Miyuki thinks. Next, the young male hears what seems to be sobbing and then he hears Keji’s voice break. “I am sorry… I am so sorry.” Keji choked out. Miyuki also thought he heard him gag. What is up with this man, didn’t he want to take my virginity away? “What are you going to do with me now?” Miyuki asked. Miyuki then scooted away from him, facing the opposite direction.

---

As Keji looks at Miyuki, it is like he is finally seeing him for the first time.. He sees scars, made from a whip or a belt. Keji gags, putting his hands to his mouth, Tears come rushing down his face, staining his cheeks red. “I am sorry… I am so sorry.” Keji whispered out. Damn it why does my father’s stupid ideas have to follow me around everywhere?! I was punished enough for this stupid lifestyle. I need to help him. I will never hurt a slave again. Keji then leans down, “Let me help you get up and get your clothes on.” He offers. Miyuki just scoots away further. Keji puts Miyuki’s boxers and skinny jeans in front of him and he then puts on his own boxers and pants as well. Keji has lost his resolve this time. “I am going to take us home, and you can have your own room, and I won’t boss you around or hurt you ever again. I will try my best not to demand anything from you.” Keji says softly. “Your room will be right next to mine.” The older male says as he softly caresses Miyuki’s cheek. “I am so sorry, never again will I hurt you.”

---

Miyuki nods and tells him it’s okay, but he isn’t sure if he believes this guy.. He doesn’t know if he can trust him.. I feel like something must have been wrong with him for him to commit such an act. He was crying, so he must feel bad, but I just don’t know. And yet..I have a strange feeling of wanting to be close to him for some reason.. Miyuki thought. Keji stands up and bangs on the side of the van, signifying for the driver to take them home. Keji then sits down and puts his head on Miyuki’s shoulders, still crying out. “Please don’t hate me, Miyuki. I bought you because you were innocent and looked as if you had not even experienced this world.” Keji stated. Miyuki was so confused. First, this man treats him badly and rapes him..and then he’s sweet and kind to him? He seems like a completely different person now. It’s making the small male's head hurt..

---

Narration: What will happen in the next chapter, when they get to the mansion? Will Keji lie and treat Miyuki like a slave and shove him into the place where his father put the other slaves, a dark dark dirty room with a cot, no mattress on it smelling of urine and feces? Or will he actually be telling the truth and let Miyuki have the room next to him? You will find this out in the next chapter.

Authors Note: Sorry this was a really long chapter, I know, but this is the beginning of the adventure that Miyuki and Keji will face. I believe the relationships will grow closer together, but you never know for sure. So I hope you enjoyed. Have a great Easter weekend.