need help who knows akihabara

SekaMi

so im going to akihabara on april 26 2015 and i want to ask if anyone knows where can i buy Black butler dakimakura(bodypillows) sebastian michaelis to be exact or a store where i can buy dakimakuras with bishes in them. Doesn't need to be fully nude or else it'd be weird.Just any store with dakimakuras with guys in them.also i know there's probably a lot in ikebukuro but i don't think my parents will let me go alone there.

im a girl btw

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Rheena_Andy

• SekaMi

Top Posters In This Topic

This is cute! -chuckles-

I mean, you are to drop by number one district when it comes to anime, in the whole world.

Wherever you turn you will be 'showered' with anime stores. I am not sure where exactly you can find Sebastian,

(or any particular store fully made for 'dakimakura'; never heard of such store though) but many anime stores offer goods. If you get into one and can't find 'dakimakura', just ask politely where such things are sold. Japanese people are nice, they can even draw you maps or get you there, so no need to panic.

P.S. Make sure to ask a staff member, not some random person on the street.

Since all kind of people roam in Akihibara. So be careful. (:

Hello. I've only been in Akihabara once, and there's a particular shop called KOTOBUKIYA, it has 5 floors with lots of goodies. I'm not certain if you can find the sebastian body pillow, but it's a safe bet because of their vast collections.

There's also a store named ANIMATE , i heard it is larger than Kotobukiya, (7 floors) so i guess this one is where you should go first. However, i haven't seen this store. Cause i already blew my money on kotobukiya, roaming on the first floor. Lol

*note - i'm not a native, just a traveller sharing my experience. I hope this helps. Good luck!