Their Circumstances

Tetsu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
haha don't need to push yourself too much, tet! everyone have their own circumstances so go easy on write the story cause I'll always wait hehe = ̄ω ̄=

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Suida

• SapphireBlue

• CheputChan19

YUTA'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART FOUR

“How are the weapons?”

The ringleader, Tohru Yazaki, asked.

“They’re good to use. A handful needs fine tuning, but they’re usable.”

Tatsuhiko Shijima responded. He was Yazaki’s right hand man and together they led the prisoners’ rebellion. They amassed about five hundred prisoners to join them but some few hundred were killed on their way to the armory and the power storage. Right now there was only about three hundred prisoners with them.

That was more than enough. Three hundred prisoners were enough to subdue a hundred or two police officers inside the prison island. But they had to do it soon. Them cutting off any connection to the outside world wouldn’t stop those damned police dogs for checking this place out once they notice any irregularities.

“Good. Our goal is to escape this island, not to fight the police. But we need them killed for our safety. Tell the men to gather but send twenty people to scout the area.”

Yazaki ordered which Shijima responded with a single nod before leaving the armory.

Finally. Escape was at hand. Yazaki had always wanted to leave this damned place. A person as powerful as him shouldn’t be staying in such a rotten place. There was a reason he didn’t know of why his group never bailed him out. With enough money and power, he wouldn’t even need to spend a single minute inside the cell. Yet he did, for several years. If there was someone behind… there was only one person.

“Once I’m out, I’m going to kill you… Zhao Rui!”

-

“We’re here.”

Tae Soo said as he pushed aside the thick bushes in front of him, revealing a wide seascape before their eyes. Everyone felt an utmost happiness. Even Yuta, who never smiled ever since getting out from the penal institution, put on a pleasant face – though not smiling.

Everyone hurried to the open sea without a care in the world. All the danger they could possibly be into was left forgotten as they submerged themselves into the sea, drinking even the not quite salty water. They were only reminded when a faint explosion was heard.

“What are we supposed to do next?”

Ren asked. He was always the leader of his little crew but he had now realized that in this place, he gotta rely on Tae Soo a little to survive.

“Rest. We’ve been walking nonstop for a long while without sleep. Let’s sleep and eat then let’s discuss what to do later.”

Just as the Korean suggested, the group dried themselves before heading back a little into the forest. It would have been good to sleep under the sun with the sea wind and everything, but leaving themselves vulnerable would be plain stupid of them.

It was already afternoon when the group woke up. Like what they did the day before, they formed two groups, one for lookout and the other for the gathering of foods. This time, Yuta was together with Ren and Yamauchi looking for fishes in the sea while Tae Soo, Kimura, Nanase, and Yoshida looked further into the east and west of the coast to lookout for any danger.

“Do you know how to swim?”

Ren asked which Yuta nodded in response. Seeing this, Ren dove into the sea, hoping to catch some of the fishes swimming. Yamauchi and Yuta followed him as they swam in the cold seas. Half an hour had passes and exhaustion started to come into them. Yet, they couldn’t catch a single fish.

“Damn! I’m going to kill this fucking fishes once I get to hold them!!”

Yamauchi cursed. In truth, all of them was able to grab a fish. The only problem was keeping them in their grasp. They were too slippery for them to hold and being underwater didn’t help them at all.

“I’ve got no choice.”

Ren said as he took off his one piece gray uniform. Both Yamauchi and Yuta was shocked to see him do it, not one time would they thought of this happening.

“Hey dude! Just what the fuck are you doing!? This ain’t a nudist beach bro!!”

Yamauchi teased.

“Calm down. Just wait and see.”

Ren responded as he began to tie the open ends of his suit, leaving only the unzipped torso area. Yamauchi watched him with pure interest while Yuta, on the other end, looked away embarrassed right after seeing the hung uncut member of Ren’s. Yuta had the average length for a Japanese man… but Ren’s was simply incomparable. It wasn’t even hard yet it was already longer than his erect shaft.

“Alright.. but dude. Why aren’t you wearing anything under your suit?” - Yamauchi

“The briefs the facility give us is too small. My dick feels too restrained whenever it gets hard.” - Ren

Catching a glimpse of Masanori getting embarrassed, Ren purposely shifted position so that his dick would make a big swing. Yuta, seeing this, blushed beet red. This amused Ren, and he couldn’t help but tease the guy further.

“You can touch this if you want, you know” - Ren

“Asshole. Who would? Just get going already!” – Yamauchi

Seeing Masanori simply turning around made him chuckle. He didn’t know why but he found such actions unbefitting to the infamous serial killer.. which is dangerously cute of him.

“Okay, I hope this works”

Ren dove back into the sea, nude. With him is his suit tied in four places, specifically the holes for his hands and legs to pass through. Spotting a fish, he slowly approached it as to not get noticed. When he was close enough, he swiftly restrained the fish inside his suit from the opening in the torso area.

Successful, Ren floated to the surface, catching his breath as he raised his suit with now something moving inside.

But what Yuta noticed when Ren surfaced wasn’t what was in his hand. But rather, it was his member that flung up then down. He knew this wasn’t the time to be like this. He wasn’t gay. He only loved once and it simply happened to be a guy. He had given his virginity and he won’t deny it felt great… but that doesn’t make him gay right? He should stop it. He wasn’t a pervert to simply get excited over everyone’s member.

“I see. That’s a great idea Ren! Alright! I’m doing it too!!”

The scarred face man took off his suit and mimicked Ren, tying four ends leaving the one big hole in the torso wide open. He was wearing the white brief the prison provided… but what seemed different was the obvious bulge in front of him, getting more visible being drenched in water.

“Awesome… but why are you hard? Not so awesome.” – Ren

“Seeing that tiny little meaty ass of yours got my junior excited” - Yamauchi

“You dare to touch my ass and I’m going to cut your dick off and feed it to fishes.” - Ren

“So brutal dude!!”

Yamauchi laughed as he dove into the sea. In the surface there was only Ren and Yuta. Noticing the discomfort in Masanori, Ren talked to him.

“You don’t have to do this. You can dry off and gather firewoods, but don’t go deep into the forest”

“Alright.”

It wasn’t that Yuta couldn’t do it. Yes, it would feel awkward for him to get nude. But he was residing someone else’s body… someone who’s muscly than him. Someone who’s bigger than him down there.

It’s simply because being around the nude Ren made him feel awkward. He hadn’t fallen so low to crave every man’s penis. It was only Ren’s. No… it’s not like he’s craving over it. It’s simply because the big uncut dick of his was irresistible to look at.

Ren dove back into the water, not forgetting to tie another end on the leg part of his suit, trapping the fish inside as to not get out when he tries to catch another fish. Yuta on the other hand, walked ashore, gathering any small twigs he would see drifted away along the shore.

Without noticing, he had walked further away than intended. He couldn’t even remember where he was supposed to meet Ren and the rest. In his eyes are the seas and the infinite shoreline with no end. He started to get nervous, but knowing that he simply had to turn back and return, he didn’t get his nervousness get the best of him. Now was not the time. How could he let his guard off? Obviously, he let his guard down around Ren a while ago, that was why the male toyed with him.

‘No. Stop it Yuta. All of them, are either after your neck or your ass’

His consciousness told him. Yet before he could cover a good half of the distance he traveled, a group of unknown men exited the forest in front of him. Obviously, being the only human being aside from them, the men immediately noticed him.

“Hey, you’re an escapee? What are you doing here alone?”

A man with some thick black like on his cheek said. He was also wearing a prisoner’s suit. In fact all five of them were wearing the similar gray colored prisoner’s suit and all of them had this strange black markings on their face.

“He doesn’t have a black mark on his face. He’s not one of us!”

Another person said.

“Don’t move? What are you doing here!? Are you with us?”

Yuta couldn’t help but feel afraid. At first glance, he already knew being with them is danger. With the guns in their hand, it tool him no longer than a fraction of second that they belonged to the rebellion group that is currently fighting the police in the prison.

Instinctively, Yuta tried to run away, still carrying the twigs with him. Noticing that yuta wouldn’t actively present himself, one pointed his gun to Yuta, aiming for his head.

“Don’t shoot him. We can’t waste a single bullet. He’s alone and unarmed. Let’s capture him instead.”

The rebel ran after him. Yuta, who had a knack for running so fast, was faster than the wind. Even the body he was in was very physically fit for his spiritual prowess. He was sure to outrun the rebels in no time. Not until he felt something hard hit his head, making him stumble and fall over.

“Thank God it hit! This fucker sure knows how to run.”

Before Yuta could try to get up, the rebels had already caught up to him. This was danger. He knew this meant danger.

-

The sun was about to set when Ren and Yamauchi rose ashore. With them are their suit wriggling around with all the fishes they’ve caught. In the shore are Tae Soo, Kimura, Nanase and Yoshida, simply waiting for them.

“What the hell! What are you doing nude? I’m not going to eat whatever you caught. I’m sure the germs from your dick is all over them!”

Yoshida joked.

“Come on dude. At least I’m wearing my briefs. But listen, Ren here isn’t wearing anything under his suit, and he used his suit to catch fish! Don’t wonder if some pubic hairs get into your mouth while munching of the fishes he caught” - Yamauchi

“That’s so harsh Yamauchi. At least we got us fish” – Ren

“Where’s Masanori?”

Tae Soo asked, unamused to the joked of two men in front of him. He wasn’t about to get happy with this dick talk when he had been violated by the same object before. Also, it was true that Masanori was taking too long to come ashore.

“Isn’t Masanori with you? He felt uncomfortable doing the same thing as us, so I told him he can gather firewood instead. He was taking too long I thought he had run into you. Don’t tell me you haven’t seen him?”

Ren immediately got serious, dropping the hard earned fishes to the ground.

“No. Me and Nanase never met him. How about Yoshida and Kimura?” – Tae Soo

“No, we didn’t see him. If I knew he wasn’t here we could have looked around a little bit longer.”

Both Tae Soo and Ren looked at each other, knowing what the two of them should do next. Ren undid the knots on his suit, grabbing Yamauchi’s as he poured his catch to the other’s suit.

Drying his suit as he could, Ren once again wore his gray colored uniform, seriously looking at everyone.

“You guys go ahead and cook the fishes if you want. Just leave enough for me and Masanori. I’m going to look for him.” – Ren.

“Hey, I don’t think you should be doing that. I mean… it’s Masanori. He can handle himself. You know, he can seriously throw… if he don’t return.. it just mean he’s…” – Yamauchi.

“Don’t. Please don’t finish whatever you want to say.”

Tae Soo said as he stood up and walked towards Ren.

“I’m going too. You guys can take care of yourself. If we don’t return, please go on and talk among yourselves.”

Tae Soo wasn’t sure why he would care over Masanori. Looking at him reminds him of himself… No, it wasn’t the case anymore. His pain wouldn’t compare to Masanori’s. He wouldn’t let him be hurt any more.

“Ren..”

“Yeah. Let’s go.”

It was barely a day since the group met but they soon parted. Who would have thought that from this separation, a harsher and more painful road awaits to Ren, Tae Soo and of course, to Yuta.

Part four of Yuta's Circumstances is here! Sorry it has taken me soo long to update. Has it been a month now? Not sure, but I was pretty busy and I couldn't write anything interesting :/ Anyways... Finally I updated!! So.. there was another cliffhanger at the end... and our Yuta.. was he abducted?!? I hope you like this chapter. Please like and comment if you do.

PS. "THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES" has now a book cover! here it is!!

gZNzep8.jpg

Noo~ why yuta must got abducted by that black marked face males T^T I think yuta always had bad luck, huh? But there's a sentence that always catch my attention..

It’s simply because the big uncut dick of his was irresistible to look at.

That words always played on my head haha  ̄ω ̄ the way you write uncut is.. meh, it's something lol XD by the way, I really like the cover book

First..i love the new book cover it fits perfectly ^^

Second.. so we have three more characters..

#1 Tohru Yazaki

#2 Tatsuhiko Shijima

#3 Zhao Rui

Third.. good to know that Ren is well endowed :D

“The briefs the facility give us is too small. My dick feels too restrained whenever it gets hard.”

i like that guy’s straightforwardness :D

awwww Yuta has dirty thoughts and his innocent reactions ahhh this is soooo cute :D

He only loved once and it simply happened to be a guy. He had given his virginity and he won’t deny it felt great…
guess he was the one who passed away back then when Yuta was in that otaku’s body..

you know you can also give us a hot and brief flashback about yuta and his lover :D

the big uncut dick of his was irresistible to look at..
yeah i can relate to that :D :D :D

*eagerly waiting for the next circumstance* XP

umm... Zhao Rui isn't really a new character ;) -checking Atsushi's Circumstances- but yesssh~ I won't spoil you anything since I'm now positive that I will be making a prekyuel (omg my 'kyu' key is still broken)of yuta's circumstances... not now, but i will :D

Oh man you're right silly me that's the chinese mafia guy Zhao Chen’s son XD you know i'm not good with names especially asian names geez i need to stay on top of them though it's really hard lol

- LOVE THE COVER!

Can't wait for the "preKYuel" xD But seriously, it's getting very interesting now. Keep going! ^_^

• 1 month later...

oh my god! I haven't been able to update anything the past month! Seriously, it's entirely because I can't come up with a good plot even though I already have the general idea of how the story goes in my mind. Oh well, I'll try to make something this week... And suggestions are badly needed

oh man thought there is an update XP umm okay ok why don’t you continue with Ryo’s circumstances.. what about his "brother" Masanori and Naofumi? seriously i really don’t know what to think about this guy..

And then Akihiko’s circumstances.. who has an affair with Uehara Hiroaki a mysterious guy.. who is he anyway? XP

Then my fav character’s circumstances Yuta… who had an affair with a man and has two love interests already..

Sooooo many questions XD

Everyone is connected somehow in some strange way and Joker is the key point…. sooo maybe you can tell us something more about that eerie and creepy dude =)

Good Luck and don't rush yourself ^^

here's a minor spoiler. I'm planning to wrap everything up with masanori's circumstances, connecting all lose dots.. but for now I gotta have to deal with yuta being kidnapped. I have branching ideas here, each affecting how the story progresses (or more like how yuta will choose between the two love interest)..

oh well.. I'll update something tomorrow T^T (i have to finish this soon since school starts this august.)

• 3 months later...

I cant say anything but the fact......which is it was really good.can Yuta have a good life afterall he looks like good kid...super..more please...its intresting...good work...keep it up

Its equally intresting...make us except for a really good romance in next and lil happy that Yuta had something good happen to him...he definitely deserved that and also happy that no tortures for that poor kid cause it really would have broken something unrepairable

- - - Updated - - -

Its equally intresting...make us except for a really good romance in next and lil happy that Yuta had something good happen to him...he definitely deserved that and also happy that no tortures for that poor kid cause it really would have broken something unrepairable...good work

I really liked it especially the way you ended it..."from that day onwards, Atsushi became Akihiko. One who would surpass the previous Akihiko, Koharu and Hakuren… one who would trigger the biggest disaster Toshima Corporation and the Chinese Mafia would ever face." Wataru seems to b a gud guy and i really liked atsushi would stand for himself....good work....keep it up...

Is the guy that yuta lost his virginity to...is Naofumi......by the way interconnecting yuta to atsushi life can be expected right?....good work...keep it up...the cover is perfect...

thank you for these encouraging messages. I have been busy with college but I assure you and all the readers that this is not ending just yet... I may be on hiatus but I shall be back with a bang :D