Their Circumstances

Tetsu

lol

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is highly motivated yayyyyyy good for us ;)

03/28/2014 – The little sister game is called ‘Little Sister Swap Wars’. I was reading through the game comments when someone posted that he knew of someone who claimed to be swapped into someone else’s body. He said this person was swapped into a body of a male prostitute. Ew… fucking homo.

oh could it be that he’s talking about Atsushi :)

and man yes it’s getting really mysterious and that otaku is really a disgusting one -_- again my poor YUTA :(

so the whole story is revolving around Ryo?…

And naofumi had a thing for the real Yuta huh rabbit16

I don’t know i’ve a feeling that this is not only for Joker’s amusement.. more for his own revenge.. maybe it has something to do with Ryo’s parents.. Damn is that Joker a voodoo priest or something how can he do that so easily.. and wait how can this be revenge i mean look at Ryo’s current life! The only ones going through s*** are Yuta and Atsushi :(

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Suida

• SapphireBlue

• CheputChan19

thanks for reading again :D bad news is... I was about to update when electricitywas cut off again. Not sure if theyd fix it tonight. Damn I'm 4 percent battery life.. see yah tomorrow....

RYO'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART FIVE

An eight year old kid was walking in the streets all alone, one hot summer afternoon. He sneaked out from home without anyone knowing. A young kid such as him would no way take into account the worries of his family. For him, it was only rightful to sneak out. After all, he was never allowed to go out without his mom ever since.

His friends would come and ask him out but his mom always scared them away. Because of that, he was often teased for having such a scary mother, but he himself knew his mom was very loving and she always told him stories before he slept.

It was only when he asked to go out or his friends come that his mother’s expression would turn to something different.

The kid wasn’t sure why. Nobody told him why he wasn’t allowed to go out. His father won’t say a thing, in fact he never truly talked with him. He was sure his father hated him but he never asked him why.

The kid felt really lonely. His friends could freely catch insects and visit each other’s house and yet he was to stay at home. At a certain day, however, the kid had decided to disobey his mom for once.

Past lunch, the mother fell asleep while doing some embroidery in a sofa. Knowing this, the kid took the chance to sneak out from home. There was nothing different with the surroundings. It was the same as when his mom would take him out to school.

However, he couldn’t help but feel happy because for once, he was outside without his mom. Hurriedly, he went to the park where his friends were. But to his dismay, there was no one around. The kid was sad. Because for the day that he was able to play outside, there was no one to play with.

Still, the kid didn’t give up. He played alone, hoping his friends would come. Faint footsteps was heard while Ryo was climbing a metal bar. He expected his friends had come but when he turned back, there was no kid around. Instead, there was weird guy smiling at him.

His face was like the clowns he saw at the television one time. He was wearing a black outfit similar to his dad when he goes to work in the morning. Somehow this person looked scary to him… even his smile was very scary.

“Are you alone?”

The weird guy asked as he climbed the metal bars with him.

“Yes. Who are you mister? Why do you look like that?”

“Me? I can be anything you think of yet at the same time I can’t be anything you think of. I am everything and at the same time, I am nothing.”

“I don’t understand, mister. You’re weird.”

The weird guy chuckled, letting go of his hands from the grasping the metal bars, falling on his feet right after.

“Well then, that’s a trouble. Then you may call me Joker.”

“Joker? Like the one the one in the card?”

“Yes, Joker. Come. It pains me to see you play alone. I’ll play with you until your friends come.”

The kid was happy. He felt guilty thinking that Joker was scary. In fact, Joker was a kindhearted man. He even showed him magic tricks when they got bored playing. The sun was about to set when the kid thought he had enough fun and that it was the time for him to go back him.

“Thank you for playing with me, Joker-san. I had so much fun today! It’s too bad my friends didn’t get to meet you. Hehehe.. It’s their own fault.”

“No need to thank me. My sole purpose in life is to play and play!”

“Really!? You’re so cool Joker-san! I wish I can play all the time too, but my mom doesn’t want me to have fun like other kids.”

“Bad mother. If it was me, I would let you play all the time. Say, wanna come with me? I know a place where you can have play and have fun even more!?”

“A place I can play and have fun more?”

“Yes, such place exists.”

The weird man said enthusiastically, the kid really want to go with him but he was sure his mom would get angry if he doesn’t come home soon. He was hesitating, yet in the end he thought of coming with the weird man.

It was his mom’s fault. If she had allowed him to play more, he wouldn’t come with the weird guy to play and come home instead. Plus, the weird guy was really kind! The kid was excited to know what fun lies at the place the weird man spoke of.

“Then.. I will…”

“DON’T LISTEN TO HIM, RYO!!!!”

Suddenly, the kid heard of a loud and familiar voice which belonged to his mom. Looking at her with surprise, his mom was crying and panting while she wore a very worried expression. The kid was confused why his mother was in that state. He only went out to play. She didn’t have to overreact.

“RYO!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM, NOW!!!” - mother

“But …. Mom…” - kid

“That will be problematic…” – Joker

The weird man stepped forward as he grabbed Ryo’s wrist. His smiling face was nowhere to be found, in its place was a really scary face, one which the kid wished never existed.

“Madame, you know of our condition very well. I’m afraid I will have to take him with me.” - Joker

“You…. Please leave us alone!! Have you not have enough fun trampling over me and my husband’s life!? Do you have to make our son suffer too!?” - mother

The kid’s mom wept out loud before she was hugged by his father. The man glared at the weird man, sighing right after as he made a deal with him.

“Please let him go. We’ll go in his stead.” - father

The weird man was in deep thought. It looked like he was carefully considering the situation. After a minute or so, he spoke up.

“Alright. I’ll take you two instead. But there’s one condition” - Joker

“What is it?” – father

“Eight years. For eight yours, you have to clear that place which you will be arriving. If you fail, this kid will meet his fate.”

“I agree” – father

“I… Ryo… who will take care of him? Will he be okay without me? He… Ryoo..” – mom

The kid’s mother worried about the kid’s upbringing. Since he was always sheltered by her, she was afraid he will have difficulties in life without her. However, she herself knew she had to let go if she wants her son to survive.

“We have to do this… for his sake..” – father

“I know… then, I agree.” - mother

The weird man’s face had the usual smile again, the scary look now long gone.

“Are you sure? You may die.” - Joker

“We’re sure” - mother & father

That was the last of the kid’s memory that day.

The kid woke up from a deep slumber. He was sweating hard as though he just had a nightmare. Well, that was the truth, he had awoken from a nightmare. There was no way what happened was true. That was merely a lesson for him to always follow his mother.

And yet… the bed he had awoken from wasn’t his own. This was a familiar place, but this wasn’t his house. Ryo panicked, quickly running outside only to see his grandmother talking to some white uniformed people.

“Ta…Takako-baachan!?”

“Ara.. you’re awake, Ryo! Thank goodness! I was worried you haven’t woke up for three days ever since..”

The kid’s grandmother walked closer to him, hugging him right after.

“How are you feeling? Are you hungry… do you want more rest?”

That wasn’t a concern for the kid. Hunger or anything wasn’t something he wanted to deal at the moment. His grandmother had just told him he slept for three days. Then …

“Takako-baachan… where’s mom… where’s dad!?”

When the the kid asked this, his grandmother’s bright face turned grim. She had difficulty in telling the kid the truth, yet she knew she had to do so sooner or later.

“Ryo… your parents are still missing.”

“NO WAY!! I was..I was just talking with them then…”

The kid explained to his grandmother what just happened. The grandmother wept tears when she found out that her daughter and her son in law was abducted by a stranger. When the kid explained this to the police, they had the same conclusion. A nationwide search was made, or so the police said, but sadly, no single lead was ever found. After a few years… the kids’ parents were condemned dead by the law.

--- EIGHT YEARS LATER ---

The next day, Ryo woke up from a nightmare he never had in few years. His nightmare consisted of his fated past. He always blamed himself for what happened. If he never sneaked out from the house that day, then his parents would still be with him.

Because of what happened, Ryo forced himself to be mature, to be understanding and to never be a burden to Takako-baasan. Yet, trouble never left him as he was always in youthful quarrels. That’s how he became such a good natured delinquent.

Ryo got up from his bed, preparing himself for the coming busy day. He had told Naofumi of what he found in Yuta’s laptop. They had arranged for a meeting early in the morning before they look for Yamada Tarou’s whereabouts. Apparently, Naofumi had already found his home address.

Coming down from the stairs, his parents were already sitting by the dining table. Yuta’s mother was in an exceptionally delighted mood. Her eyes were almost sparkling when she saw him. Yuta’s father, who was named Tetsuo, was as quiet as ever. Only, he nodded at him this time before looking back to the Newspaper he was reading.

“Good morning honey, I was just about to wake you up. How was your sleep? Disposing those unscrupulous belongings might make it hard for you to sleep but just give it time and you’ll get used to it”

“No need to worry, mom. I slept just fine.”

“That’s very nice to hear, honey. Come and take your breakfast… we have a busy day coming..”

“Mom, can I skip this one out? I suddenly have something very important to attend to.”

Mariko-san, who kept smiling all this time had a frown on her face once she heard of this. Ryo didn’t want to upset Yuta’s parents’ either. If he could, he would want to spend some time with them. However, the situation had once again changed.

His purpose of looking for Yamada Tarou wasn’t solely to return to his body anymore. This time, he also had to look for him to find the whereabouts of his parents… and possibly rescue them if they’re still alive.

A flicker of hope grew from within his heart. His parents may still be alive, all this time and he had to find Joker for him to find them. However, he truly wasn’t optimistic. This way, if they were dead this time, then he wouldn’t be too disappointed no matter what is the outcome.

“Why? Didn’t you excused yourself yesterday since you felt tired? You said you can go today? What changed your mind?”

The woman was truly displeased, still… Ryo couldn’t come with them.

“I’m…very sorry. Look mom, I’ll make it up to you some other time. I… I’m in a big mess right now. It’s something I shouldn’t look away from as a man. Else I will be labeled as a coward and your son will become a laughing stock with his peers”

Hearing this, Mariko-san’s face lightened up. Hearing her son saying such manly thing almost made her burst to tears. She had long forgotten his displeasure, instead, she began admiring her son which seemed to have grown up. Just a week ago, he was someone who had such unsightly hobby. Who would have thought he’d change this much in such a short time.

“Yuta, my baby… you’ve grown into such a fine man. No worries, mom here understands. Go and do what you should do as a man! You’re just like Dad… at the prime of his youth he used to be more…”

And just like that, Mariko-san started to talk about her husband’s youthful chivalry. Tetsuo-san didn’t say a word as he kept on reading the newspaper he was holding. Yet, his blushing face was so obvious.

Ryo met Naofumi at the usual family restaurant right after breakfast. With him was the laptop which held the diary of Yamada Tarou.

“Yo. Have you been waiting for too long?”

Ryo approached Naofumi who was eating a chocolate parfait. Naofumi looked back at him, holding back whatever he wanted to say as he took another spoonful of the parfait.

“Not quite. I just came here a few moments ago.”

Ryo sat on the seat opposite to Naofumi, looking at him who seemed to like to his time to eat his treat. Noticing his stare, Naofumi halted eating, putting down the spoon he was holding.

“Lean your head closer”

Naofumi demanded which Ryo confusingly obeyed. Wanting to ask Naofumi a question, something sweet and cold had instead been shoved inside his mouth, followed by the usual ruffling of his hair. This only stunned Ryo as Naofumi had a very pleased look.

“Good”

“Wait! Why did you do that? And why still ruffle my hair? You’re very aware I’m not Yuta!!”

“I thought you wanted to eat to since you’ve been looking at me eat.. I see that you don’t mean it that way..”

Naofumi mumbled as he scooped the same spoon into the parfait, taking another bite of it.

“And the ruffling?” - Ryo

“What about it?” – Naofumi

“Wha-what about it!? Weren’t you ruffling my hair because you thought I was Yuta? There shouldn’t be any reason for you to do so anymore.” - Ryo

“No, I wasn’t ruffling your hair because I thought you’re him” -Naofumi

“What the- then why do you keep on doing it?” – Ryo

“Well… you see, you remind me of my dog. You look the same.” – Naofumi

Ryo sighed, thinking that Naofumi was truly weird. He couldn’t tell if he was messing with him, or that there was really something wrong with his head. Anyways, Ryo didn’t come here for such small talks. Clearing his throat, Ryo changed the topic.

Showing him the content of the diary, Naofumi couldn’t help frown. Well, who wouldn’t… when he was seeing how his friends life was trampled by this stranger.

“If we see him, please grab my hand. I’m probably going to hit him.” – Naofumi

“Don’t worry, you’re not the only one thinking that way.” – Ryo.

And so, the duo had went to the household of the real Yamada Tarou. Naofumi had not seen him before. Knowing his address was the product of Naofumi’s earlier investigation.

It took them an hour of travel before they reached Yamada’s place. Ryo rang the bell nervously, but no one answered. Thinking that the person may be in some errand, he waited for five minutes before ringing again. He kept ringing in the same interval, hoping that this person will finally meet with them and yet there was only silence. After Ryo rang the bell after thirty minutes, an old woman two doors from Yamada’s unit approached them, looking so displeased.

“Who are you people? You have something with Tarou?”

“I..”

Naofumi couldn’t properly speak of anything. After all, they were strangers to this old woman and to Yamada. In worst case scenario, the old woman may call the police and thell on them for the charge of public disturbance.

“I’m very sorry. I’m Tarou’s younger brother, Yuta. We haven’t been in contact with him for days and that worried the family too much. I was asked to come here to see if something’s wrong with him. However, it seems he’s not here. I’m very sorry to trouble such a mature lady such as yourself. I was only worried for my brother”

Ryo, lied. Lying wasn’t new to him. For someone who’s always in trouble, he had long known the weapons called ‘Lying’ and ‘Flattery’. Whenever he’s in dipshit, he would use them to get away… or even make the situation favor him.

“Ara~ such a handsome boy you are. You’re Tarou’s brother you say? I haven’t seen the kid in five days or so. I’m also worrying about him. Since you’re his brother, you want to go inside and check? Maybe he left something behind for you.”

The lie and flattery worked! Not only that, the old woman - which they found out to be the land lady – had given them Yamada Tarou’s door key. It seemed the woman was genuinely worried for him. Ryo was rather shock that someone would feel that way towards a disgusting Otaku like him.

Ryo turned the inserted the key inside the locked door, unlocking it in the process with a clicking sound. Opening the door, the two readied themselves for whatever bizarre room they would be going into. And yet, to their surprise... the room looked... normal.

At first glance, the room had the bare minimum furniture around. There weren’t any otaku things at all. But right at the back of the unit is a storage room, full of stacked boxes. Looking inside one of them, the two had found the bizarre things they expected.

It seemed someone else had cleaned up the room. This puzzled Ryo which Naofumi give a vague answer.

“This… it must be Yuta.” – Naofumi.

“Yuta? How can you be so sure?” – Ryo

“Yamada, when he got inside Yuta’s body. He made Yuta into an otaku. Just think of the reverse. What would happen if Yuta possessed Yamada’s body.” - Naofumi

“Then… Yamada will look like a baseball freak?” – Ryo

“Exactly”

Naofumi said as he ruffled Ryo’s head. Ryo glared at him and in return, Naofumi chuckled and lifted his had away.

“Which is the reason these things are around”

Naofumi went to one corner, picking up a baseball bat, ball and a matt.

“Then… where’s Yamada? And Wheres Yuta?” – Ryo

The two was in silence, thinking over the last question Ryo asked. But no matter how long they think, there was no way they’d know about their whereabouts.

“We’re in a dead end..huh..”

Ryo sighed, looking up in disappointment. He told himself not to expect anything, but who would have thought even Naofumi’s lead would bring them to a dead end.

“No, there’s still one thing we can do. Considering that Yamada made a diary at his first day inside Yuta’s body… then it’s safe to assume he always make them, even before coming to Yuta’s body.”

Naofumi was shocked. How could he not think of it!? If that’s true… then…

“Then.. you mean..” - Ryo

“Yes. There’s a chance we’ll find another diary here.”

And part five is here!!! finally! Damn, electricity was out for like the whole day! I was making another update last night when it happened TT^TT I added few more stuff from what I wrote yesterday~ so we have a lengthy seven page chapter (compared to the usual 5).

How was it? The story gets only more mysterious. What is 'that place' Joker mentioned? What was Joker's deal with Ryo's parents? so on and so forth~ Ryo's story is starting to get exciting >_

RYO'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART SIX

Both Naofumi and Ryo searched around Yamada’s apartment for the existence for any possible clues that would lead them to finding Yamada’s or Yuta’s whereabouts. One thing they had to look for was a laptop or a desktop where Yamada may have stored an old electronic diary.

However, the two had decided that they shouldn’t limit their search. There could be another clues around, one that may be very visible in the eye yet left unnoticed. Whatever they found weird or suspicious, they had to bring them to the living room for a thorough inspection later on.

The two first went to the storage area where they found Yamada’s otaku belongings. If they wanted to find his electronic diary, then they would have to search for it inside the numerous boxes in the storage.

Opening one, there was nothing but figurines.. loads of small girl figurines. When they saw one or two, they thought the girls were cute… but when they reached…hundreds… they couldn’t help but be horrified. Just what kind of a man would spend so much money to collect these figurines!?

Setting aside the first box, the two opened the second box. This one... had a massive collection of little sister hentai games. Naofumi was acted like he was seeing something normal, scanning every one of them to see something different. On the other hand, Ryo was blushing, yet he had a very disturbed look on his face.

It seemed that Ryo couldn’t handle nude girls spreading their legs with ahegao expression on them. Seeing this, Naofumi chuckled, ruffling Ryo’s head which he slapped away the second later.

The third box contained a computer monitor… and that was it. The next contained some anime dvds while the next one contained more figurines. However, the next one contained a CPU. With this two around, Ryo and Naofumi both understood that Yuta had boxed a personal computer which he separated by parts. After a few more boxes, they finally found all necessary parts to run an use a desktop.

Of course, they didn’t just stop right there. They looked for whatever was inside the boxes left unopened. However, the two later regretted opening them… only to see more of Yamada’s disgusting hobbies.

Moving the computer parts to the living room, the two next went to the bedroom. Since Ryo had found a laptop under his bed, maybe Yamada had also hidden one under his own bed. However, to his dismay, there no such thing.

The room was once again… normal looking, something very similar to Yuta’s own room devoid of any otaku products. He could just imagine this room being suffocated with little sisters and Yuta being so horrified that he boxed them to the storage.

Checking through the things inside the room, Ryo and Naofumi was very sure that it was Yuta who had lived here. There were some baseball player posters in one corner of the room. They found a notebook over a desk, and written inside was some sort of research for some sort of illness.

This was the only thing that confused Naofumi sinced Yuta had never been interested with medicine as far as he knew, but he wouldn’t deny that the penmanship really belonged to Yuta. Stacked in the shelves are a few books with regards to researches and cure to Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease

Still, Yuta had led a life of his own for one full year. There was no way for them to know what had happened when they couldn’t even find where the person was in the first place. However, further looking had them find more clues about Yuta’s life the one year he had stayed in Yamada’s body.

First, yamada had slimmed down! He no longer had pimples and he was fairly good looking. This is all thanks to Yuta! They found out when Naofumi opened the drawer under the desk in which he found an overturned picture frame. Inside the frame was a picture of a thinner Yamada and another guy.

Inside Yamada’s closet was thinner clothes… of Yuta’s bland fashion as Naofumi said and at one side was bigger clothes with anime girl prints. This must have belonged to Yamada. The two wondered why Yuta didn’t box them.

The last clue was a letter which reads as follows.

To my dearest,

When you read this, I’m probably not in this world anymore. I’m sure you’re wondering why I wrote a letter to you, when I should be mad at you. The last time we met, I said so many cruel things to you and I apologize. I know you wanted to meet me at the last moments of my life, but I can’t dare to face you. I apologize. When you said I meant everything to you, and I said you meant nothing to me, that was a lie. I apologize. It’s weird that when I’m writing this, it makes me feel bad to know that I only ever apologize. I wish I have done more things with you to feel happy about. I love you. This is late, I know. But please pardon my selfishness. I don’t think I can pass on without letting you know how much I feel for you.

Please don’t cry. I know, I’m horrible confessing this late, but I was a man who couldn’t accept what I am. Unlike you, I am weak. I know you’ll move on. You are strong. So please, live a fulfilling life for my sake.

Lovingly Yours,

Takiyama Satoru

Finding this out, there was only silence between the two. It seemed both have something to say but they were holding themselves back at the thought that what they may say might be inappropriate with the atmosphere around. In the end, it was Naofumi who broke the silence.

“It must have been painful for Yuta, to have a lover die.”

Naofumi nodded in understanding. He wasn’t against homosexual, being raised by his understanding grandma. He still remembered his grandma telling him a very old story of hers about her kissing another girl once.

“You’re not very much surprised he dated a guy. Was Yuta gay?”

Ryo asked, curious as to what was really the relationship between the two of them.

“As far as I know, he wasn’t by then. He never dated anyone – be it a girl or a boy. He used to say his lover is baseball.”

Naofumi had a bitter smile on his face. Ryo didn’t dare to ask anymore. It felt like he shouldn’t dig further into his matter. Ryo felt another ruffling of his hair. This time, it was really tender… something filled with so many feelings. Ryo didn’t say or do anything. He let Naofumi do as he pleased.

Knowing that there was nothing for them to do inside Yamada’s room anymore, the two went to the living room to assemble the clue they were looking for… which was the desktop computer.

Ryo wasn’t very familiar assembling a computer. He somehow knew how to use one but something external was outside his expertise. Breaking something external was a different case though.

It was Naofumi who dealt with the computer. Ryo watched him attached wires between parts and in no time, the computer turned on. However, the screen got stuck at the welcome screen, not moving any further. Naofumi pressed some buttons to refresh the page, but sadly… the welcome screen with an anime girl on the background wouldn’t move.

When Naofumi was about to restart the computer, the screen turned off, turning black then white a few times before a new welcome screen appeared before them. This time, there was an animated joker’s face in the screen. Underneath the image was something being typed.

Nervously, Ryo and Naofumi waited for the typing to finish.. to see what was written.

NO CLUES HERE! YOU’RE WASTING YOUR TIME xD

HERE’S A HINT. SOMEONE WILL WAKE UP IN A CERTAIN HOSPITAL

_JOKER_

Ryo could tell who the joker meant. There wasn’t anyone else he knew being hospitalized but his very own body. Looking at Naofumi, he had a really surprised face, openly smiling afterwards.

It’s understandable that they would be happy to have such clear clue with them. They simply had to go to the hospital, go to where his body was laid and ask who is inside for clues. But still… Ryo couldn’t help but think something was off with Naofumi.

Just to double check, Naofumi restarted the computer and this time, it went on just like any other normal computers. They browsed through files and folders but just as Joker had said, there really was nothing essential.

The two returned the key to the landlady, telling her that they looked for whatever that could lead to Yamada’s whereabouts and that sadly they were unsuccessful. Ryo bid farewell as they immediately went to the hospital.

“I forgot to ask this before, but don’t you think that Joker could be lying?” – Ryo

“Yes, that’s true. But let’s admit we have nothing to hold on but his words.” – Naofumi

“Well yeah, but what if there was a clue inside Yamada’s apartment? Something we overlooked?” – Ryo

“I don’t think there’s something like that. Plus, Joker… he don’t look like to be stopping us” – Naofumi.

That was indeed true. For the whole duration of the swapping, never had Joker truly interfered. In fact, he never knew of his existence prior to finding the laptop. The two arrived at the hospital early afternoon.

The two hurriedly went inside, Ryo fearing that the person inside his body may do something bad. He wouldn’t want to go back to his body only to face troubles he had never done.

Just when he was about to turn to the corridor leading to the hospital room, Naofumi stopped walking, looking at Ryo in the eye.

“I… I have somewhere I have to go real quick. Just tell me where the room is and I’ll be there in no time”

Ryo was puzzled what would Naofumi be doing, but thinking that he may have some urgent business in the restroom, he couldn’t help but nod in understanding.

“Go on. It’s not good to hold it in. The room is at the far end of this corridor. The very last one.”

“Thanks”

Naofumi hurriedly left, which made Ryo chuckle in amusement. He went to where the room was, to find his own body, sitting over his bed. The person looked at him, with confusion.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” - ???

“I’m Asada Ryo. And I’m here because you’re using my body.” - Ryo

The man had a surprised face. However, in the next moment, he nodded in understanding. Ryo was shocked at how this person could quickly adapt to his situation.

“I see. So now it’s me to have swapped bodies huh. I’m Toriumi Masanori. You say you’re Asada Ryo? Do you perhaps know of Takeuchi Sayako?” – Masanori

“You look like you know something here. Please tell me anything you know! Why do you know my mother!? Do you know where she is!?”

Hearing the stranger speak of his mother’s name made Ryo hopeful. Maybe… this person was who he need to solve the mystery… and to find where his parents were.

“That’s a lie. You’re not Asada Ryo.”

“Huh!? What do you mean!?”

Ryo couldn’t help but be confused when the person named Masanori told him he wasn’t who he was. But the next thing the stranger spoke of even gave him further confusion.

“Your name is… Toriumi Ryo. It’s been such a long time, little brother.”

Tatada tada~ Here's the sixth part of Ryo's Circumstances!! Now we finally met Masanori~ the serial killer and rapist! Who would have thought he Ryo's brother!? There are some more hot stuff!! Here we also have peek with Yuta's life the year he was inside Yamada's body!! Another tragic story for him T^T please don't hate me for this, Yuta fans... Ahh! This chapter is also kinda short... (4 pages) I was just mehh... I don't want to add more stuff past the last revelation :p

How was it? What will happen now that Ryo is actually Masanori's brother? In the first place... how are they brothers!!? Find out in the coming 7th part... but for the next chapter... I wonder if anyone guessed this right... but the next chapter will be the first part of Atsushi's Circumstances! New characters~ new plot~ new twist~ all in the secret red light district "Shangri La"!! Please like and comment if you enjoy the story so far

[/font]

man

this turned into a horror story LOL you know what i thought at the beginning of the new chapter.. you know that clown pennywise.. it was like a scene from that movie :D i hate that clown… this is scary :D

Ok Joker is a Demon right? And Ryo’s parents had a pact with him? And my Yuta had a LOVER whaaaat?? And why did Yuta lived in that Otaku’s body for one year without trying to contact Naofumi or his family?…

@

not really :D I'm planning to move the story in the direction of mystery and psychological... and maybe with twist of horror :3 and some occasional romance?

Well.. yep i found this hole in the story "why yuta didn't return?" ... and Naofumi had stated this before "no one in someone else's body came back and claim he was yuta in the years"...(around errr.. third part?).. which was why I introduced this sneak peak to Yuta's past... if he didn't return.. then I just have to make a reason for him not to :D

so yeah, I'm thinking of making a story about yuta during his one year stay inside yamada's body... but it's not that important compared to other protagonists stories right now so... maybe I'll make it at the end of the story as an Extra :D

thanks for reading

I dedicate this chapter to @

for being a reader to my stories :D You said you like red light district themed yaoi? :D here's something for you

ATSUSHI'S CIRCUMSTANCES PART 1

Thirty years ago, the Japanese Government had a secret project. It was an underground tunnel for the use of influential people and the politicians in case of war and calamities. This project was funded by several powerful private companies, knowing this will truly be useful for them someday.

However, just one year after the start of project, the Japanese Government cancelled the project. The reason was unknown. Even the private companies who funded the project kept silent with the discontinuation of the project.

Because of this, for a few years, the hole with a width of one hundred meter and a length of a kilometer was left unfinished and unused. The project, which had been invested with so much money, was too regretful to simply be left abandoned. The Japanese Government, who wanted to reimburse the money spent, had sold the huge unnatural hole.

A year later, Toshima Corporations bought the huge hole. The Japanese Government wondered why such a rising company of young and talented individuals with not much money to spare bought the hole. Still, they didn’t dare to ask. The Government was simply happy to have finally sold off the hole.

The hole had become manned since then. For two years, people worked something inside the hole, not revealing what they were doing. It seemed that there were no further activities of digging. And by the third year since the buying of the hole, Toshima Corporations opened ‘Shangri La’ the one and only hidden red light district for the rich and influential people.

-

While Atsushi was drifting between the worlds of consciousness and unconsciousness, with eyes still closed, he felt something sliding in and out inside of him, something thick kept on invading inside a place he never truly used outside its real purpose. The feeling was strange but it wasn’t unpleasant. He never felt something like this for the whole thirty years of his life. From time to time, the thing inside him would poke into a strange place which gave Atsushi an unexplainable pleasure, making him lose the little bit of sanity left in him.

The newfound pleasure was making him feel high, embracing the foreign member tightly with his inner walls. When Atsushi moaned, a stranger’s voice came from his mouth. This made the male confused but the sexual activity had made him unable to think any further. Just like a beast in heat, he spread his legs wide and let the invader do what it wanted.

“Akihiko was it? Damn, you’re so fucking tight!!”

A deep adult male voice spoke, somehow making Atsushi recover some of his awareness. Opening his eyes, a nude male stranger stood before his eyes. The male kept on rocking while he had the face Atsushi only ever made when he was having sex with his wife.

Atsushi, on the other hand, was lying over white sheeted bed, nude while his legs were spread apart. The stranger’s member was moving in and out inside the hole between his butt cheeks.

No matter how pleasurable the act was, Atsushi panicked, struggling as he pushed the stranger hard. The stranger fell on his butt dumbfounded as he tried to think for himself what just happened. When he realized what the prostitute had done to him, he rose up in anger, slapping the whore in the face.

“What do you think you are doing? You slut!?”

“Wh-what’s going on!? Where is this? Why am I here!? Who.. who are you?… what are we doing!?”

Atsushi rose up from his receiving position, looking right back at the stranger who was glaring at him in anger. The stranger tried to get close to Atsushi, but knowing that this person would do him harm, Atsushi moved away every time the stranger came close.

“What the fuck? What are you blabbering? Have you lost your mind? A whore like you should just stay still and let me fuck you. You’re paid to do that much!”

Rather than an explanation, the stranger had only given Atsushi more confusion. He was no way, a whore. He was a typical husband and a salary man. He had never been so low to sell his body off. He would rather die in hunger than eat food coming from such a dirty money.

There was no end to the confusion Atsushi had. When he looked down, his body wasn’t his. He never had such slender, smooth and white as jadestone skin before. His nipples were erect and had the color of blushing pink.

His head felt heavier than usual, with a silky black shoulder length hair he never had. As a rule of thumb, male office workers were not allowed to have such lengthy hairs. No matter how ridiculous the idea was, Atsushi vague guessed what was going on.

“Am… I perhaps… in someone else’s body!?”

“For fuck’s sake, I’m not going to play around! Are you letting me do you or not? Answer me!?”

“Asshole. Go die! I’m not a fucking homo! Just … just what the fuck is going on!?”

The stranger, whose erection had gotten soft, deeply sighed, picked up a telephone over a table as he spoke with someone. He complained about Atsushi’s behavior, saying that he didn’t pay for something like this.

“I’m not Akihiko! My name is Atsushi!! I’m done here. No way I’m going to play this shit anymore!”

Wrapping himself with a white sheet, Atsushi said as he ran towards a big door. As he opened it, A female, which had the beauty of a traditional Japanese woman was standing before him, grabbing his hand as he led him back inside the room.

“Who are you!!? Let go of me!!”

Atsushi struggled to get himself free from the woman’s grasp. Yet, as unbelievable as it was, the woman was stronger than him. The woman didn’t speak anything to him at all, instead, she dragged him right back in front of the stranger.

“I apologize for our Akihiko’s behavior. Please let us offer you the best courtesan we have as token of apology.”

The woman’s voice, though it wasn’t deep, definitely belonged to a man. Even though there wasn’t anything visible around him that can define him as part of the male half of the human population, all it took was for him to speak for everyone to find out.

“Tch. I chose him because you told me he was one of your best, Koharu-chan. If this is what you call your best, then what am I supposed to expect?”

“Once again, I apologize in behalf of our Akihiko. This is the first time he is acting so strange like this. The forthcoming events must have made him nervous. Please overlook his insolence.”

“Then bring me someone else! And here’s an advice. Keeping him around will do you no good. He’s got something loose inside his head. He kept saying he’s inside someone else’s body? Don’t be foolish.”

“I will bear it in mind.”

Briefly after, another beauty entered the room. Atsushi vaguely guessed this person must be a male. As expected, when the beauty introduced himself, his voice was deeper than Koharu’s.

“Well then, I, Hakuren, will accompany you for the night. Please follow me.”

Hakuren left the room together with the stranger. Two pairs of eyes looked at them as they disappeared from their sight and once they did, the two looked at each other.

“I cannot believe you would do something so disgraceful, Akihiko. Why would you dare to tarnish our shops reputation? Please think back and remember who fed and give you shelter all these years.”

Koharu said with a really disappointed look on his face. Atsushi on the other hand was still confused. But somehow, he had gained a bit of his composure. He figured panicking would do him no good. If he really wanted to know what’s going on, then he had to ask this person.

“I… don’t get what you’re trying to say. I’m not Akihiko! I’m Sakamoto Atsushi. I don’t know what’s going on, but I just suddenly woke up inside this stranger’s body. Please help me go back! I have a home to return to!”

“Indeed, there is something wrong with you. Our Akihiko had never spoken in such an unrefined manner like you. However, I cannot bring to believe something so ludicrous. You must be tired. I will especially permit you to rest for the night.”

The male beauty turned around as he started to walk away. Sensing that none of his questions were answers, Atsushi went after him, grabbing Koharu’s hand in the process.

“Please wait! I don’t know where I am. I have to go home. Please help me!”

Koharu turned around with a hurt look on his face, bitterly smiling as he let himself free from Atsushi’s hold. The male beauty himself knew very well that for prostitutes like them, Shangri la was an easy entry yet an impossible exit.

For all of his life inside the underground red light district, he had seen a few who tried to leave on their own… or sometimes eloped with another person. And yet, to this day… no one had successfully left the tunnel. Koharu himself knew very well, as he was one of those who tried to escape from his fate.

“I am afraid that escape is never a choice for you, or for any other courtesans like us. That is nothing but a pipe dream.”

Koharu began to walk away again. However, Atsushi was not one to give up. One habit he had picked up from work was the virtue of not giving up. No matter how difficult his projects were, he always persevered and tried hard to succeed even if the odds was against him.

He kept on asking Koharu who never spoke of a word again. However, Atsushi’s ‘unrefined behavior’ was disturbing the quality of the shop, which was why Koharu had two men in suit escort Atsushi back to his room.

“Let go of me!! Please! I beg you! I wanna go back to my body! I wanna go back home! Please!!”

Atsushi protested while two of his upper limbs were tightly held by the bodyguards. Once they were back inside the room Atsushi woke up to, the bodyguards left, not forgetting to lock up his room.

Atsushi loudly knocked on the door, wishing for someone to open it for him. When almost an hour had passed and only silence responded to his pleas, he began to cry. He asked for help countless of times, yet no one else minded him. He sometimes heard faint footsteps walking by, and yet no matter how loud he begged, no one came close.

When he wore himself physically and mentally, Atsushi and no choice but to retreat and sleep for the night, hoping the next day would be something different.

But the day never came. When Atsushi woke up, night lights still filled the vicinity. Maybe he simply hadn’t slept enough.. or maybe there this place simply concealed the sunlight. There was no way for him to know, but it wasn’t like it was anything important.

Soon, something clicked from the opposite side of the door. When Atsushi walked closer to inspect the source of the sound, the door opened and there Koharu stood with a simpler kimono on him.

“Good morning, Akihiko. How was your sleep?”

Koharu smiled as he entered the room, bringing out a fan as he fanned himself.

Seeing the door was open, Atsushi ran for the exit with all his might. However, even before he reached the door, two bodyguards blocked the exit. He tried to push them away and yet, such thick muscles wouldn’t even budge.

“Why do you insist in running away? I thought you liked it here. You once said that as long as there is food, clothing and a place to rest, there was no reason for you to live. Just what is the reason you would go so far to pretend you have lost your sanity?”

“I told you before! I want to go home! I want to return to my real body!! I’m not this person called Akihiko and no way I am a faggot and whore just like all of you! I’m sick and tired of this shit!”

Suddenly a loud slap was heard throughout the room. Atsushi was holding his stinging cheek which was forcefully hit by the palm of Koharu’s. The attacker had a sad yet angered look on him, totally offended with what Atsushi spoke of.

“What are you getting angry for? Isn’t that the truth? If not, then you would have left this place! You wouldn’t stop me from leaving this place!!”

“You have changed. How disgraceful can you be? I did not raise you just so you can badmouth us. Yes, we are homosexual. We sell our bodies to live. But remember, the food you eat, the clothing you wore, the place you stay is because of us selling our bodies. Without us, you would have died.”

Koharu said, looking so sad as he looked up, deeply sighing afterwards.

“And don’t think everyone here stays because we want to. We’re not even given the choice.”

“I have heard Akihiko had gone insane so I came to see it for myself. Who would have to he would go so far as to belittle us. You are no different! I am very disappointed I considered you my rival.”

Another beauty entered the room. It was Hakuren, the same guy who took away the stranger. Hakuren had a complete disappointed and furious look on him. Atsushi knew he was somehow wrong, but it wasn’t their place to speak ill of him either. They know nothing about him.

Atsushi had once again tried to run away. The bodyguards easily caught him, yet the Koharu told them to let him go. Grabbing this one chance, Atsushi ran for his life, simply moving away from the room he was.

However, when he was about to turn to one corner, he collided with somebody and both of them fell back. A handsome young man stood up and offered a hand in which Atsushi gladly took.

“Thanks for your help. And sorry for bumping into you. I was in a hurry.”

Atsushi apologized. The man smiled, his eyes looking smaller while his lips curved.

“Don’t worry about it. I wasn’t hurt, but it’s dangerous to run in the corridors. It would be trouble if you ran into someone influential. A beauty like you shouldn’t run like that. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?”

“I… I’m Akihiko… and you?”

Knowing that telling his real name would only cause trouble, Atsushi used the name of the person Koharu called him.

“Akihiko… such a manly name for a beauty like you. I’ll be calling you Akiko instead. I’m Toshima Wataru. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Akiko.”

The man offered his hand for a handshake which Atsushi took. But what came after wasn’t a shake. Instead, Wataru fell into one knee as he brought his lips close to Atsushi’s hand.

And here's the latest story of the series ~ Our Circumstances... titled Atsushi's Circumstances!! Here have new story.. dating 6 years prior to the events of ryo's, akihiko's, and yuta's circumstances. It's romance in the red light district sort of story :D :D I figured we'd been to serious with the plot~ so it's time for some smex and smex and smex

How was it? We met three new characters, Koharu, Hakuren and Wataru~ and that last scene~ what was that all about!? Find out in the next chapter of Atsushi's Circumstances! Please like and comment if you enjoy the story so far

well this chapter was a fortunate circumstance for me rabbit16 however i really enjoyed it.. guess we have a new seme here rabbit4 ohh Wataru pls be gentle to the poor Atsushi ;)

thanks for reading! and yess we have a new seme.. It was too late too notice that all character are ukes :/

Well.. if I make a Masanori's Circumstances (which i'm planning not to)... maybe he'll be a seme :D

whoaaa~ thank you for dedicating me for this chapter

*.* the story is really far from my expectation, your story really better and great than my imagination, Tet ~^o^~ the way you describe the Shangri La place is incredible *o* (I can't stop saying whoa, whoa, and whoa though I just read the opening :p) and you success made me surprised just after I read the situation that Atsushi felt when he open up his eyes; it's so damn sexy~ (a-ah~ I hope I can see the appearance of beautiful face of Akihiko, Hakuren and Koharu as well T^T) and who's Wataru anyway? is he the one who helped Atsushi or he will eat him instead? haha XD I love this circumstance more than others, Tetsu

thanks for enjoying my story~

And Wataru?.. I have plans for him but that's a secret for now :D

It's my pleasure,

^^ hee~ we have same though, eh? Haha.. nah, I agreed with you.. if you search on internet, the result not really suited with the story.. hope there's other people who can draw them :3

whee I already guess you will say that •﹏• *waited for the next chapter with some imagination* lol :p

ATSUSHI'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART 2

When the soft and tender muscle of Wataru’s lips made contact with the back of his hand, Atsushi had jerked away almost instantaneously. The act didn’t please Atsushi at all. He was a married straight man. Even if the guy before him was exceptionally good looking, his heart wasn’t about to leap out of joy.

“E-excuse me!”

Not knowing what else to do with Wataru, Atsushi ran away from him. He had no leisure to be chatty with the stranger. If he was free to run, then he would grab the chance to do so. He didn’t understand why Koharu had locked him up if he was going to free him a day later. But that’s not a problem for him to worry anymore.

Wataru stared at Atsushi’s figure getting smaller. He chuckled as he found the courtesan very amusing. Turning his head back, his childhood friend Koharu was looking at him amusedly.

“I did not know you are such a gentleman, Young Master.”

“Stop it with the formality. Just call me Wataru like you used to.”

Wataru complained as he smiled to his old friend he had not seen in ages. Koharu is the son of a distant branch family of Toshima clan. However, he was the byproduct of the covetousness of the Fukuda family head with a prostitute. Because of that, Koharu was especially hated by the Fukuda family even though the branch head, his father, allowed him to stay within the mansion premise.

Years later, when a new head of the Fukuda household was proclaimed, with disgust towards Koharu, he was sold off to Shangri La.

“I cannot do that, Young Master. What brought you here? With such a handsome face, I doubt you would need to come to such place as this to satisfy your carnal needs.”

“Alright, if you insist. But to me, you’ll always be my childhood friend. I was told to come here for some business. And since I was on the way, I thought of showing up in your shop.”

“I am very flattered. Come, I shall brew you the finest tea the red light district has to offer.”

Walking towards the opposite side Atsushi had run to, Koharu led Wataru to a private room for old time’s sake.

On the other hand…

-

Atsushi had been running a considerate distance for a while. He was confident that he would be able to get out from the strange place and strange body he was put in. The sound of creaking woods followed his steps as Atsushi hurriedly ran for the exit. At the very end of the corridor was a big wooden door plated with gold and decorated with two jade dragons at each side.

However, before he could take another step forward, the big door opened on its own. Happiness filled Atsushi’s heart. Freedom was finally at hand. Yet, at the very bottom of the stairs stood a horde of men in suit. At the very center was a young man of finely chiseled face and a very imposing stature which could only belong to someone with authority.

The men in suit looked at Atsushi with surprise, except for the one in the middle who later smirked in satisfaction. When the handsome man moved closer to him, his entourage closely followed and stopped when the man did.

“Akihiko, what’s with that look? What important thing should you do to even leave your room with such a disheveled look?”

The man ridiculed as he ordered his followers to leave the two of them alone. His entourage soon scattered on their own, some going further inside to have a taste of pleasure, some simply retreated.

“That’s none of your business is it? Now, if you’ll excuse me. I have somewhere else I have to go.”

It pissed Atsushi to have strangers talk to him with such familiarity, even though this was the first time he met any of them. He had already understood he was in someone else’s body he doesn’t know of, but no way would he begin to act as Akihiko’s replacement in this whorehouse.

Atsushi walked away from the stranger, brushing away his further attempt for conversation. However, a forceful grip grabbed a hold over Atsushi’s wrist, making him unable to move further. Angrily, he looked back with a taunting glare.

“What do you think are you doing? Let go of me!!”

Atsushi began to struggle but the body he was residing as truly weak. No matter how much force he exert, the grip on him was no way coming close to loosening.

“What is this? I never imagined you have such brutal side in you, Akihiko.”

The stranger pulled him, both hands of his now locked behind Atsushi’s waist. This made him struggle even more, afraid that this man was interested with him in a sexual way. However, the man wouldn’t let go of him. Instead, he would say his body as though the two were dancing over a slow and romantic song.

“Asshole. You let go of me! NOW!”

However, instead of doing so, the stranger pulled him to one corner hidden from the eyes of the passersby. A premonition came to Atsushi, something that wasn’t nice. Sensing the approaching danger, he bit the stranger’s arm, hoping this would startle him.

But such thing never happened. The man’s expression didn’t even change. Instead, he pulled something from his pants, tearing the wrapping open as placed a circular object inside his mouth.

While Atsushi was wondering what the stranger was doing, and while he kept on struggling, the man’s lips connected with Atsushi’s forcefully kissing him. Atsushi, knowing his fear was realized, resisted to no end. But no matter how much he struggled, the stronger man showed no sign of giving up. A hard circular object was soon pushed inside his mouth, followed by a sudden gush of saliva going into him.

Before Atsushi could even think what the object was, the sweet spherical object was forcefully swallowed into his throat. The stranger had a face of satisfaction as he pulled away, knowing that the object inside his mouth was successfully swallowed by Atsushi.

“Wh-what was that!? You… rascal! Let go of me!!”

Atsushi tried to force out the object from his stomach but it was futile. Instead, he began to feel very lightheaded.

“This is Paradise Pill. It’s a mixture of undiluted aphrodisiac and a new type of drug. It’s still in the development stage so even I doesn’t know what side effect it has in our body. If you want to blame someone, blame yourself, my little little Akihiko, for acting like this.”

The stranger said as he soon resumed to his former activity. Of course, there was no way he would simply stand still and let this big bad wolf devour him. However, he was even getting weaker now that he had taken the drug. His vision, which only consist of the stranger’s close up face began to look beautiful, colorful.

Soon, Atsushi felt some unknown itch in in his butt, one that wouldn’t be simply eased by scratching over it. He began to pant harder as lust overcame him. Before he knew it, Atsushi began to return the stranger’s kisses, even opening his mouth to let the man invade his mouth deeper.

“That was quick. Has the drug taken effect?”

The stranger said as he slightly pulled away. He pulled down his zipper as he pulled out his soft member. Without even telling Atsushi what to do, he instantaneously fell on his knees as he held the stranger’s length, placing its tip inside his mouth.

Atsushi doesn’t even recognize what he was doing anymore. In fact, he wasn’t aware of anything anymore. He was conscious, yet his consciousness seemed to have drifted away, leaving a body made to be used for sex.

“Ahh… Your mouth is so hot, my Akihiko”

The stranger’s member began to swell and get stiff. Thick veins were showing over his length which Atsushi took advantage as he began to move his hand and mouth in unison as he let the stranger’s lengthy manhood inside his mouth. Since he wasn’t experienced with oral sex, his teeth sometimes scratched the stranger’s member.

The man didn’t seem to mind as he even began to thrust his hip forward on his own accord. When this wasn’t enough to satisfy him anymore, he ordered Atsushi to remove his hand from his member.

With nothing to obstruct its path, the stranger thrust even deeper. His seven and a half inch member, something bigger than his Chinese peers, had successfully invaded the walls of Atsushi’s throat.

“Damn.. Akihiko.. your little throat feels so good!”

Atsushi gagged while he was unused to have something thick moving in and out in his throat. Before long, the member tightened and a white liquid soon splattered inside him, forcing their way inside his stomach.

“Let my seed become your nourishment, my Akihiko. This way, even if we’re apart, we will forever be united. Don’t you know? A semen is a good source of protein… or was that carbohydrates? Forgive me. I can’t seem to recall.”

Atsushi, who had already lost his mind to lust, remained silent. His eyes, however, was still filled with lust. He stood up as he untied his sash, pulling down his kimono as it smoothly fell to the ground. Atsushi leaned but hands over a big pillar, his ass sticking out.

“M-more… I need so much more…”

The stranger was pleased over Atsushi’s pleading. His softening cock soon hardened, twitching in joy as it found a hole to keep itself warm and alive. The stranger pulled out a bottle from his pocket, smearing a bit of its content over his palm. Upon soaking his member with the lubricant, he positioned it next to the pleading hole.

“This rare Chinese herbal oil has aphrodisiac properties. You must feel so good to have two aphrodisiac in you, Akihiko”

Without any further foreplay, the stranger shoved his member inside Atsushi’s pleasure hole. Atsushi, on the other hand, moaned in pleasure. There wasn’t any pain at all. But even if there was, he wouldn’t complain about it anyway since he’s not even aware what was happening at the moment.

“Ahh… more… I need more!!”

Atsushi begged as the stranger thrust rougher. When his dick touched that certain spot, Akihiko would moan in great pleasure. It seemed that the itchiness he was feeling would only be eased by the thrusting of the stranger’s cock into that place, over and over.

“Don’t worry, Akihiko. We have all the time to spend fucking. Ahh… Damn, No matter how much I fuck you, you’re always as tight as a virgin!!”

“Ahh.. Mhmm… more… moree…”

Atsushi begged and this further satisfied the stranger.

“More huh.. Ahh.. how about this? Does this feel good?”

“Ahh.. mhmm… Yes.. Ahhn, just… like that!!”

The sexual activity went on. Atsushi who was partly standing with the support of the pillar, soon raised his leg. The stranger took advantage of this as he thrust even deeper than before.

Atsushi’s own cock began swelling as great pleasure drowned the entirety of his body. However, with both hand busy, there was no way for him to tend to his need.

“My cock… please… my..”

Even before Atsushi finished speaking, the stranger held his cock as he pumped it up and down. With the remaining lubricant smeared over his palm, Atsushi felt an extraordinary pleasure not losing to the rear end.

“Ahh… good… So good…”

Atsushi moaned loudly. The stranger, hearing how lewd the prostitute had become felt so happy. Yet, they couldn’t be so loud to disturb others. They were, after all, having sex in the corridors, hidden only by a big pillar before them.

The stranger turned Atsushi’s head, kissing his lips to silence his moans. Now, the only sounds they could hear was the sounds of clapping flesh with a faint wet slurping of Atsushi’s asshole.

“Ahh damn. I’m close to coming!!”

The stranger rocked in faster face, savoring the pleasure of pre-cumming moment. He even forgot to breathe while each thrust of his gave him immense pleasure. When his cock was at the peak of its stiffness, it burst out a huge load of cum inside Atsushi’s anal pathway.

“That was fucking intense!!”

The stranger said as he panted really hard. His sweat had long drenched his face and inner shirt. While he could have undressed himself, he wouldn’t dare to do so in a place people could very much closely see.

“More… I need… so much moree..”

The stranger was surprised to hear Atsushi plead. It wasn’t a problem for him. As young as he was, he could keep up at this for a few more rounds. Simply, he didn’t expect this person would plead so much. This was probably the effect of using two aphrodisiac on Atsushi, one which had unknown side effect to the body.

“Don’t worry. I can still go on for so much longer”

The stranger’s member, after a short rest, began to show vitality. When he once again shoved it inside Atsushi’s hole, it was far easier than before. He began to rock again, hitting that special place which Atsushi would pleasurably moan to.

As the two lost themselves to their carnal desires. Two pairs of eyes watched these two people in heat in surprise. One man moved forward, knowing who the person doing the thrusting was.

“I didn’t think I’d see the heir of the Chinese Mafia, Zhao Sheng, in this place, much more for him to be doing something like this in public.”

When the stranger heard of the person utter his name, he turned his head around. The person who stood there was very much familiar. One who could say he was well acquainted with. Without stopping thrusting his hip, he responded.

“If it isn’t the future boss of Toshima Corporations, Toshima Wataru. I too didn’t expect to see you here. Unexpectedly, fucking in public is pretty enjoyable. You should do this once in a while. This lad here is pretty tight.”

When Wataru turned his head to the person receiving Zhao Sheng’s thrust, a person he met a while ago turned to him, looking so wanton. With pleading eyes, he said.

“More.. I need so much more…”

“Is that you…A-akiko?”

Wataru was surprised, to see someone he had a little bit of interest in a situation like this.

MORE.... I NEED SO MUCH MORE!!! This is a Syndria reference from League of Legends :D Wait.. was it her? not so sure... but anyway.. here's the 2nd chapter of Atsushi's Circumstances!! Sorry for taking my time. Honestly, even though I have most of the idea in mind, I can't get the story moving into the direction I want it to. So I spent two days thinking over what to do. I don't want to remake the stories I have made so far, so Ryo's and Yuta's stories will remain as is... and same for Akihiko... but I'll most likely throw more yaoi stuff in the later parts to compensate the lack of it in the earlier chapters :D

Anyway~ how was it? This, time... we met a new character~ the heir of the Chinese Mafia... Zhao Sheng! I'm not sure if 'Sheng' is a chinese name, so if I got it wrong, could you perhaps suggest me some good chinese name? Anyway, Zhao Sheng ... just what is he to Atsushi's life ? a friend... an enemy?

We'll find out!! The third chapter is coming tomorrow, at least. I gotta think more stuff >_

If you enjoy the story, please let me know by liking and commenting ^_^

Brilliant!

I love how you've managed to keep the essence of each character and still make them grow up. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Kept me hooked from the first post and now even I want to know what's going to happen next!

Do update whenever you can. Can't wait for the next circumstance

*grin*

thanks for reading the story!! I'll update as much as I can \O/ I usually post one or two a day, but when i ran out of ideas it takes days T^T hopefully i'll be done with something tomorrow :3 :3

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for reading the story!! I'll update as much as I can \O/ I usually post one or two a day, but when i ran out of ideas it takes days T^T hopefully i'll be done with something tomorrow :3 :3

I am quoting the desperate Atsushi..

MORE.... I NEED SO MUCH MORE!!!

wow

that was great Thank youuuuuu ^^

Atsushi is definitely my second fav character here right after Yuta... not only because he makes my head spin slightly ;) umm i like his character. I can totally relate to that.. he didn’t accept that he is Akihiko! No he freaked out.. totally my man :D

And that big bad wolf Zhao Sheng is definitely not a friend to Akihiko… giving him drugs to have his way with him hmpf i don’t like him yet he’s hot :D and i made a prediction about Toshima Wataru which is probably absurd but i’m curious if my theory about him comes true :D so i’m looking forward to MORE!!!

thanks for reading my story... I also like atsushi ;) I'd like to know what u thought but we will see :3 there's another blackout so I can't update til electicity is back ):

I dedicate this chapter to

for reading my story and giving me advices with regards to the story >3 This is for you. I hope you like it!!

ATSUSHI'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART THREE

Thirty years ago, around the time the Japanese government had started digging a hole, the Chinese Mafia began to show activities inside the country. They were very notorious and all their activities seemed to be illegal. Prostitution, drugs, human trafficking; with underhanded methods, their dirty money began to swell so much that it worried the government.

At first, the Japanese Government simply thought that the Chinese Mafia was a small syndicate that they could handle at any moment. That was true at one time, when Zhao Chen was the head of the mafia. His only goal was to conduct business in Japan without getting into radar of the higher up officials. The mafia simply wanted to co-exist.

But that was not the case with Zhao Rui, Zhao Chen’s own son. He was very ambitious and his dream was not as simple as his father’s. Instead, he wanted to control the government so that they could conduct business however they want.

A year later, Zhao Chen died. Zhao Rui, at the age of 20, became the next head of the Chinese Mafia. A lot doubt his leadership, saying something as young as Rui would bring them to their undoing. However, in that same year, Rui had far surpassed what his father could achieve throughout his life.

Zhao Rui planted seeds inside the government. He had his most trustworthy personnel run in the Japanese election that year. With money, power and influence, he was able to doctor the electoral results to his liking in which his men was sure to win.

When he found out from these officials that a hole was being made for the VIPs in the country, an idea had hit him. He told his puppet officials to frame several other officials for embezzlement, bringing this project to a complete stop.

On their end, the Chinese Mafia did two things. One, they found a front – a perfect partner who would represent their business. This was Toshima Corporations – a small time corporation at that time… one that wouldn’t pose a problem should they betray the Chinese Mafia. Second, they pressed a lot of pressures to the project’s sponsors, letting them know not to mess with the mafia. Thus, even though the project was cancelled, no one said a word about it.

As expected, even without the mafia’s influence, the Japanese Government had put the huge hole on sale. With the Chinese Mafia funding Toshima Corporations, they built Shangri La, the one and only red light district for the rich… in the front. In reality, Shangri La was the Chinese Mafia’s base in Japan. Slavery, Drugs, Manhunt, these dirty things were at the back of the paradise of pleasure.

-

When Atsushi woke up, he found the same ceiling he woke up to the time he swapped into Akihiko’s body. Because of this, he was reminded of that moment when someone’s member was sliding in and out of him. However, unlike that time, the stranger wasn’t around. In fact, no one, except himself, was inside the room comparable to an imperial luxury.

This gave him motivation to run away but remembering that he already did so before, his mind began to collect the fragments of his scattered memory. That time, when he ran away from Koharu and Hakuren, he bumped into someone who called himself as Wataru. Since Atsushi had nothing to do with him, he left right after the stranger kissed the back of his palm.

Then, he found the exit. One in which the huge door was sure to be sold millions for all the gold and jade in it. Just when he was about to move closer… he saw men in suit, which later scattered around except for one. This person had dragged him to the back of one huge pillar and forcefully kissed him…and then he felt something move to his throat.

“W-what…just happened??”

That was the last of his memory. Atsushi, no matter how much he tried to recall, couldn’t remember anything else. It was very unlikely that he collapsed at that moment and woke up right now. Knowing that the stranger was kissing him… perhaps..

“Did… I get raped asleep?”

As if to confirm his doubts, Atsushi felt an ache inside his rectal opening. It was an uncomfortable pain, but it was as if he was very used to it. The same hole felt so loose. There was a few centimeter hole in the opening as the aftereffect of so much anal sex but to him, it felt like there was a fistful of hole in that certain place.

Anger, disgust, self-pity swelled inside his heart. The stranger was so inhuman, for him to rape a sleeping Atsushi. He swore he would take revenge someday. He wouldn’t do the same to the stranger for he wasn’t gay to be pleasured fucking a man. He would give him a good beating and cut that lewd dick of his.

But that was for another time. His priority at the moment was to get out of this place. If he stayed for another moment, who knows who would force him to sex next. With so much determination, Atsushi stood up. His body… or Akihiko’s body felt weak at first. Yet now, it was exceptionally weaker. To even stand up consumed all of his straight. He wasn’t sure if he could go on running at this state.

Fortunately, walking wasn’t entirely possible for him. Even though he could only do so in turtle’s pace, at least the chance of leaving wasn’t impossible. Slowly, he reached for the door as his hands grabbed whatever it could to support him. By the time he reached the door, it was slowly opened from the other side.

Something with little force had him fall on his back. The tension of the fall had made his butthole ached more.

“Ouch!!”

“Akiko! Sorry. I didn’t know you’re there. Thank God you’re awake!”

Wataru, bringing a small tray in one hand, came inside as offered his other hand to Atsushi, thinking it was enough for him. However, when he noticed the male couldn’t get up even with both hands wrapped on his, Wataru placed aside the tray as carried Atsushi in a princess like manner.

“What do you think are you doing!? Let go of me!!”

Atsushi yelled. It annoyed him that he had to exert so much energy to get into the door, only for him to be brought back in bed carried like a princess. Yet, all he could do was weakly complain. He couldn’t even move his body to struggle.

“You’re in no condition to be moving around. You just woke up after sleeping for three days!”

Atsushi couldn’t believe so much time had passed. He worried over a lot of things. Momoko, for instance, would surely worry if he doesn’t come back home soon. Sure, there were times he had to leave for a week or so for his business meetings, but he wouldn’t do so without informing his wife.

He wanted to voice out his complain when a sudden burst of vitality came to him. When he looked at Wataru, the male looked exceptionally seductive. For some reason, much to his dislike, Atsushi was lusting over Wataru.

He wasn’t sure why, but a second later, Atsushi grabbed Wataru’s soft member, caressing it over his pants. This surprised the male that he had to immediately let go of the beauty. The sudden falling of a body had creaked the bed louder.

“More… I need so much more…”

Atsushi tried to jump into Wataru but he was suppressed. Wataru restrained both of Atsushi’s hand with his own while he yelled to call for help. A few moments later, Koharu arrived to see Wataru restraining Atsushi.

“Young Master! What is the commotion all about!?”

“I’m not very sure. When I came to check on him, he was so weak that he couldn’t get up. I had to carry him back to his bed. Then, for a strange reason, he had this burst of energy and he… well.”

“Well? Please finish what you have to say.”

Wataru, slightly blushing, resumed.

“Well… he started caressing my dick.”

Normally, Koharu would laugh this naughtiness off. He would remind Akihiko to reduce his naughtiness as it wasn’t a very elegant thing to do. However, this time was different. Not only did Akihiko started to act strangely, he had to see him getting fucked by Zhao Sheng outside his quarters. Normally, such barbaric thing would be forbidden. But if the next Chinese Mafia boss was involved, he couldn’t really say no.

After drinking tea with Wataru, Koharu escorted him out from the shop. However, right before they walked past the last pillar, the two heard faint sexual moans. This triggered their curiousity as they looked where the noise was coming from, only to see Zhao Sheng, fucking Akihiko.

Coming closer, Koharu noticed something strange with Akihiko. He kept speaking that he wanted more though he wouldn’t specify what it is that he wanted. His eyes looked so dull, lifeless.

Koharu knew he had to interrupt them. However, he also knew that if he did, he would run out of business and possibly be dead. Fortunately, there was Wataru. The young man did try to interrupt them. He thought that by surprising them, the Mafioso would come to a stop. Yet, as they converse, Zhao Sheng kept on fucking Akihiko.

The two couldn’t do anything but wait. The sound of moans were all they could here. After a few while, Zhao Sheng, with a look of satisfaction, zipped his pants as he casually went to where Wataru and Koharu retreated.

The business Wataru had actually involved Zhao Sheng. Much to Wataru’s worry for Akihiko, he had to leave with the satisfied Chinese man. When the two left, Koharu hurriedly went to where Akihiko was, only to see him lying on the floor, with cum all around him. He was still nude and his butthole was seeping out Zhao Sheng’s semen. That instant, he called for Hakuren and a few other to get Akihiko to his room.

Now looking at him, Koharu was sure that the reason behind Akihiko’s behavior was because of the drug he had taken. During the three days Akihiko was asleep, Wataru asked around if anything new was circulating around the red light district.

It was when they found out the existence of Paradise Pill. A new type of drug and aphrodisiac that was sold for a very high price. Apparently, the drug was unique in the sense that the effect wasn’t for one time use. Even if the drug wears off, the aphrodisiac properties will continue to function until the chemicals completely leave the body. And semen prolongs the duration. The more the user engage in a sexual activity, the longer he would stay in such condition.

“There is no doubt that this is the effect of the drug. Poor Akihiko, why would he take something so dangerous? He hated Zhao Sheng. Even if he couldn’t avoid sex, he had avoided taking drugs all this time.”

“I see. It’s because of that drug huh? The only thing we can do is to restrain Akiko from any sexual activity. In no time he will surely gain some senses.”

In the middle of restraining Akihiko, both Wataru and Koharu saw the young man cry. Even though his actions were that of a beast, the face he was making was of agony and helplessness.

“H-elp mmee…”

Finally, Atsushi could speak something. The only thing he had control over was his lips. Weakly, he begged for help. It looked like Wataru and Koharu knew each other and that they were indeed helping him on their own accord.

From their conversation, Atsushi found out that the stranger was named Zhao Sheng and that the thing that went through his throat was a drug called Paradise Pill. Time passed by and slowly he started to gain control over his body with the price of losing all of his energy, and consciousness.

When Akihiko next woke up, he was no longer surprised to see the unfamiliar ceiling. He no longer thought of running away. He was simply happy to be able to move his hands freely. He stood up and wondered that maybe Koharu was right. Maybe there really was no way out for him.

Atsushi stood up and walked to where a window was. Opening it, he wasn’t surprised to see metallic grill bars to have been installed on it. Maybe, if he had successfully escaped from that door, he would only find himself standing behind more of these metal bars.

“You seem to have awakened”

Turning around, Atsushi saw the person he so wanted to beat up. Looking so imposing, the handsome Chinese male walked closer to him. Atsushi thought of jerking away. Truthfully, he wouldn’t want to be near with this asshole. However, he knew that by doing so, he would only be giving the person a reason to force him into taking another pill. At Atsushi’s current condition, there was no way he could resist.

“I see that it is you, Zhao Sheng. What is the reason you suddenly came? I would have at least combed my hair should I have known you would arrive.”

Atsushi had long knew how the prostitute here spoke. Somehow, he pulled it off, but no way would he be able to do it unconsciously. No doubt he would fail to keep up should he be taken by surprise.

“I’m glad you’ve returned to your normal self, my Akihiko. You acted so aggressive that I had to do that”

Zhao Sheng wrapped his arms around Atsushi’s waist. He so wanted to strangle this person in front of him. Perhaps, if he had anything sharp at hand, he would have stabbed in the butt. However, he knew that a little bit of self-restrain and acting would help him get by.

Chuckling, Atsushi gently pushed Zhao Sheng’s hand away.

“Dear, I would love to get intimate with you, but you should understand my condition. I can barely stand up. Perhaps, if I eat porridge, I will feel better.”

Zhao Sheng was surprised how loving Akihiko was. He had opened his legs to him countless of times but never had he spoke in such a loving manner before. Perhaps, this was another side effect of the pill.

“Sure. I’ll go and have the best chef here cook for you.”

Zhao Sheng happily left the room as he hurriedly went to where his favorite chef was. At the same time, another person came inside.

“So my rival is back in business. The way you spoke, you surely had Zhao Sheng dance on your palm, Akihiko. Perhaps I should start look out of you.”

When Atsushi turned around, there stood Hakuren who had a pleased look on him. He could have explained to him he simply wanted to get rid of that rascal. He could have told him that he got it all wrong. But he didn’t. For him to get out from this place, Atsushi had to borrow Akihiko’s identity.

“Indeed. I am back, Hakuren. I suggest you instead start looking after your clients instead of me. You may just simply see them sleeping with me one day.”

“It is precisely because of this that I am going to do so. You are dangerous.”

Atsushi chuckled as he looked over the pitched black horizon only illuminated by the bright lights beneath.

And from that day onwards, Atsushi became Akihiko. One who would surpass the previous Akihiko, Koharu and Hakuren… one who would trigger the biggest disaster Toshima Corporation and the Chinese Mafia would ever face.

And Atsushi's Circumstances Part Three is here!! Part one through Three was only a prologue of Atsushi's Story. We only met the major characters who would certainly play a big role in the chapters to come! So there's nothing much for me to say here >_> how was the story? Was it what you guys predicted?

And an announcement. Next chapter will not be Akihiko's Circumstances. It will instead be the fourth chapter for Yuta's Circumstances! As much as I want to reveal stuff about uehara, I don't want to spoil you stuff with regards of the coming fourth chapter of Atsushi's circumstances.

Please like and comment if you love the story... and perhaps~ recommend this to someone who might be interested? sankyuuu!!! >_

OMG! Thank you so much for the dedication

^_^

I really love how your story is shaping up. LOVE the end of this chapter! At the same time, I keep wondering what's going to happen next. Take your time and write the next chapter but don't take too much time okay? >_

Thanks again and good luck writing ahead!

You know it’s quite fascinating how you describe specific places it’s very authentic. I like Atsushi more and more… Could it be that Wataru is….. (nah i won’t say anything :D) aaaand i’m looking forward to Yuta’s circumstances yaaaaay..

suzaku sankyuu for reading!! I'll do my best with next chapter :D

awwww~ thanks a lot!! I don't have much time lately because family business is celebrating an anniversary so i kinda have to make some graphics for it :D Since i'm already finished I may update tomorrow :3 :3

- - - Updated - - -

suzaku sankyuu for reading!! I'll do my best with next chapter :D

awwww~ thanks a lot!! I don't have much time lately because family business is celebrating an anniversary so i kinda have to make some graphics for it :D Since i'm already finished I may update tomorrow :3 :3

• 2 weeks later...

ah damn! I really late to notice your update, tetsu T^T I just read it now.. oh wow.. I wanna hug atsushi more and more.. *.* he's really have bad luck swapped body with akihiko though he could meet with wataru who ehmm, such a gentleman~

You said that this long three part was just atsushi prologue? Oh my~ what will happen with Atsushi then I can't wait ^^ and you built up my curiousness cause you start to yuta's circumstances instead u,u keep going on with the story tetsu! I'll wait the update ∩__∩

I would love to.. but somehow I can write anything decent.. not when I'm going through some circumstances myself xD there should be tetsu ' circumstances here xD I'll try to update the following days