Safe with me (~ Pigeon & mik3la ~)

mik3la

6t0g7d.jpg

Name: Seiji Yamata -> called Seiji

Personality: He is more like the silent one. Loving to stay in the shadow. He is funny, sweet and loves to play games and sometimes at the guitar. He is more like the geek type but he can interact with other persons if they are interested into chat. Being gay didn't change him at all. It only made him be more careful with the world outside, keeping his distance from the others that seemed difficult to handle.

Story: As a lonely child he kind of kept secret his orientation from them. Nobody knows but a best friend which is a girl. He has fallen for one of the popular students in school and the interesting part was that he also found him on a gay site on which he was speaking with a lot of friends. They began chatting and formed an online relationship that had to be a secret. There was just one problem, the little outcast didn't have the nerves to show his picture and by doing so, revealing who he was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The summer break was only a few weeks apart and he had to take care for the ending ceremony. As the geek, he had to work on the lights, sound and also the media for the information of the students. In other words, he was doing all the work and the rest was getting the reward for the final review.

Feeling a little boring, he took his phone out, which was on silent mode, and started to chat around with some friends from the social site that he was. He saw the popular kid online so he thought to say hi to him.

'Hey there .... long time no seeing around here. Where have you been? Preparing for summer?' he texted to him smiling like an idiot.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Kotorichan

ain_by_birb_brain-d8our2o.png

Name: Ain Seif, goes by Ain

Personality: Ain is pretty outgoing and friendly. He hate it when he sees people being mean and will always stand up for people who need help. He doesn't try to hide that he's Bi but he doesn't make a big deal out of it so no one really knows. He's pressured by his parents to become a doctor but he really doesn't want to.

-------

Ain was sitting under a tree near the school, trying to relax. He had been trying to spend time with all his friends that would be leaving the school this year and he might not see again. It was taking up all his free time and he really wanted to just be alone for a little bit. He pulled out his phone to see if anyone was online and smiled when he saw that his online-boyfriend was there.

"Yeah, so many people are graduating and want to hang out before they leave. I don't want to be rude and be on my phone all the time but I've really missed talking to you : (" He texted

'Dont want to keep you from spending time with them. If you want we can chat later. Its fine by me' he texted back butting his phone in his pocket getting his backpack heading to the exist door to have lunch.

With all the hard work he forgot to eat. He headed to a near dinner which was his favorit one and sat down ordering food before the phone started to buzz again.

Ain frowned at the next text and quickly responded. 'no way! I finally have some free time so I wanna talk with you' He stood up and wandered to a nearby diner to get something to drink. He sat down and ordered a milkshake, waiting for his boyfriend to text back. He really wished that the other would send him a picture of his face.

'oh .... ok :) .... so, what are you doing now? I took a break from all the work I have to do for a school prom. I'm more like a geek :))))' he written back starting to eat the food he had ordered without noticing the other in the same dinner like him.

He was starting to relax and to not carrying anymore that he didn't gave the other a picture with him as he did. But he knew that the other was open minded and he wasn't carrying if the others knew he was gay, but he just couldn't let everyone know that. Not even his family knew it.

Seiji was a little afraid that if the other would find out, he would tell the whole school or act like nothing was wrong, and he wasn't ready to step out of the box yet.

'I'm getting a drink in a little diner place, and since I'm talking to you it's kinda like we're on a date ;) you should go somewhere too so it's even more like a date~' Ain leaned on the table as he texted, smiling happily at the idea. 'Well, only if you want to. I wouldn't want you to feel forced into spending money on my silly ideas'

A waitress brought the teen's milkshake and he took a small sip. He had shown his boyfriend his own picture before since he didn't have any reason to hide his sexuality. He wanted to see the face of the person he was dating, but the other was too important for him to try to force the issue. He could only hope that eventually they would get to meet each other in person and go on an actual date.

' you are at a dinner ... cool. Where exactly? Maybe I know the place and can tell you if its good or not' he replied taking another bite, smiling like a small stupid kid, amusing himself that he was talking with the other.

It was kind of fun having someone to which he could speak freely. He was thinking that maybe after graduation he would share a picture with him and will tell him who he was but until then he was remaining a secret lover.

"it's a little place near the school called 'Suzy's' here's a pic" Ain sent the text along with a picture of himself smiling with his milkshake. "Have you ever been here before? I go every once in awhile when I'm by myself, which isn't very often unfortunately" He sighed and continued drinking his milkshake, his gaze wandering around the diner. It was nice having these conversations, but he thought it would be much nicer to actually meet in person and talk...

When the phone buzzed he looked at the text and frowned. The boy was in the same place like him. Oh no! he thought starting to look around, finally seeing him in a back corner of the room. How come he didn't saw him coming in? He thought of hiding behind the menu, but he thought it would be to obviously.

He tried to finish his meal as quickly as possible so that he can leave. He packed his things and almost run into someone when he wanted to exit the dinner, while he was texting the other.

'gotta go .... catch up later' he write back jumping out the door.

Ain's shoulders slumped when he saw the text, he didn't understand why the other had to go so quickly. Did it bother him that he had sent the picture or something? "Oh, okay... Sorry if I said something weird..." He replied, leaning forward to let his head rest on the table.

There were so many questions that he wanted to ask the other boy. But he had never been able to gather the courage to ask anything serious. He lightly chewed on his lip before sending another text. "Lemme know when you're back, I need to tell you something..."

Running back to the school entrance he sat on a bench trying to gather his breath. That was close. He didn't know why he was so afraid of him seeing him. Ok, it was because he didn't want the rest to know about him but maybe he wasn't that type. Or was he? He just couldn't trust people with that kind of information.

Taking out his phone he saw the text and replied: 'what happened?' curiosity was killing him.

Ain hesitated for a moment before writing his reply. He had been putting off telling the other this for months. "well... I'm graduating this year... And I'm going to be moving overseas for college... I'm gonna be in a completely different timezone and I'll be really busy with school. I'm moving in three months. I just thought it was only fair that I tell you he sent the text and then set his phone down, worried about what the other's response would be.

As he was reading the text he widdened his eyes feeling a little pain in his heart. He was gonna graduate and go away from here. That made him sad. Biting his lower lip, not knowing what to do exactly he started writing without thinking.

'Go to school , in the library. Meet you there' clicking on send he realized what he did. Shoot! Now he had to go and meet him. He give himself a palm face but calmed down and started heading to the library.

Ain frowned at the sight of the new text. "You don't have to meet up with me... I didn't want to pressure you into letting me see you. I just didn't want to put it off any longer" He sighed and finished his milkshake before paying and leaving the diner. He slowly walked to the library, not sure if he would actually meet his boyfriend. He sat down on a bench outside the library and glanced around.

He waited for a few minutes and because he couldn't see the other he took out his phone starting to write him back. 'Where are you?'

This time he was the one that was being impatient and wanted to finish this ass soon as possible. Maybe he wasn't gonna like him at all. That was a possibility. Starting to beat the floor with his foot, he was looking around like crazy.

Ain looked down at his phone and frowned, a little worried about meeting with his boyfriend under these circumstances. He sighed and stood up. "I'm walking in right now" He replied before walking into the library. He glanced around before slipping his phone into his pocket, unsure of what to do next.

• 2 weeks later...

He breath deep before stepping out from behind the book shells, walking towards the other, stopping right in front of him.

"H-hi there" he said trying to smile, feeling his stomach turning and turning, giving him butterfly's. It was strange to meet him face to face after such a long time that they spoke only on the phone.

" I'm Seiji"

Ain smiled at the other boy, his cheeks turning pink. He hadn't actually expected his boyfriend was this cute, he had sorta thought that the other was embarrassed about his appearance. "Hey, it's nice to finally meet you. I'm Ain"

He pushed his hair back out of his face and looked away. "I'm really sorry about the way I told you... I kinda wanted to say it in person but it was coming up really close so..." He sighed. "I didn't mean to force you into meeting me in person"

"Ain ... unusual name, but after all...we are not something usual aswell" he said smiling scratching the back of his neck, feeling a little nervous.

"It's not like you forced me or anything ... I was thinking of meeting you but ... I was to afraid. I didn't know how you will react because, from my side, no one know how I am" he said making references to the fact that he was gay.

"I would never out you before you were ready" Ain said quickly. "Even if we were just hanging out like friends that would be fine"

He sighed and looked away. "Sorry, I just... I really like you and I'd never want you to be uncomfortable with me" he mumbled, blushing deeply. "Besides, I think we're only unusual around here since it's such a small town... In a lot of other places it's really common"

• 2 weeks later...

"Really? I mean ... your probably right. You know better" he said smiling softly feeling a little down because he never leaved the town. The other did travel and saw the world, but he only say it through pictures.

"So .... guess that we finally saw each other it will be better when you leave" he said in a low voice but added quickly "To which colleage did you decide?"

"It's still gonna be hard..." Ain said softly, staring at the ground. "I'll be going to a university in Paris, so... It's gonna be really far" He sighed and looked up again. "Do you... Do you wanna get coffee together or something? We can just act like friends, I'd just like to spend more time together..." He blushed and pushed his hair back. "It'll be nicer than standing around here"

"Paris?!" he said in surprise. Yes, it was really far and a relationship at distance wasnt gonna last. Sighing he smiled gently.

"A coffee sound great" he said putting his hands into his pockets looking at the boy. It was really a pitty that he was leaving so far.

"Yeah... It is far..." Ain began to walk towards the nearest coffee shop, slipping his hands into his pockets to stop himself from fidgeting. "You know... I wouldn't mind continuing what we've been doing..." He said quietly. "We've been together for awhile and never met in person, and it would give you an excuse to visit Paris..." He didn't look at the other boy, feeling his face heat up. "I just, you know, wanted to let you know..."

"You want me to come visit you?" he asked in surprise. He thought that now that they finally meat the other wouldn't want to hang out with him because he wasn't one of the cool guys.

"S-Sorry. I'm just surprised. I never saw you talk with other people than the cool ones and now .... well, since I am on of the cool guys I wasn't expexting any invitation to you" he said blushing a litte, smiling. "But thanks .... I will think about it" he added looking at the boy. It was really fun to hang out together after so long time that they only chat.

"So .... What do you do in the free week before the finals. Are you going to study or hanging out to parties?" he asking being amused by the thought of him staying indoors to study.