question! ( '0')/

luckystar

hello... so i have some problem and i wondering why

1. lately.. sometimes when i open section there will be "complete action" pop out it's actually to play the video ad in here. why is it show up? is the problem from my phone or the forum?

2. when i want post picture in thread i always use the "full reply" where you can preview the post.. and sometimes i preview the post because i ever did without preview post.. the picture only show as a link not a picture like  asdkxlxkmd (ofcourse without space). what i want ask is if i keep post it even thought in preview it's only show the link... will it end up being link or if i open it from pc the post will be picture? because i believe i didnt post wrong link

3. i just reliazed that it's seems my point didn't add up (?) i thought when i post on otaku central or otaku news i'll got 10 points... right? (but if i'm wrong or i mistake something like actually my point added up but i didn't reliazed it please do forgive me)

well it's seems the only problem i have now.. thank you! ^o^

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• luckystar

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

1. In which section did it appear? Also, please take a print screen when it occurs again. No one else reported it, so it might be from some app you have installed.

2. Again, this hasn't been reported by anyone and I can't replicate the issue on my end. If you use the code, the image has to appear, unless you used a broken image or you hotlinked from a site that has hotlink protection. I suggest you to upload the pic you wanna share on Tinypic.com or Photobucket.com.

3. Whenever you post in the sections you mentioned, you get points. You can track your points

. You lose some points when you edit your post, so, if you didn't notice an increase in your credits after posting in those sections, it means you edited a lot and lost the points.

1. here the picture

gz4FIOU

if i clicked the video button it will played the ad video on bottom of the forum

2. well.. about this.. i thought it might because i used opera for mobile. but i don't know either.. i thought if i still post even thought in preview is just link maybe when i checked in pc it would show a picture.. but i never tried it.. hehehe

3. ahh is that so? never knew we can track our point.. thank you!

@

1. It appears on various pages? Also, it opens a video, it redirects to a different page, or?

2. The issue is that you don't copy the image link correctly (I checked in your post above). You copy the URL and put it between tags, but what you should do is right click on the image, 'Copy Image URL' and paste that in between tags, cause this way it keeps the image extension.

You used

[img ]

gz4FIOU[/img ]

instead of

[img ]

gz4FIOU.png[/img ]

(Without spaces, of course)

3. No problem. (:

1. i'm sorry i'm not really get it... what do you mean with "various page"? is it other website or other section? if it's website.. no it's not.. but if it's section... it is.. sometimes when i open games section or threads that thing will show

2. as for link.. i think it's the first time i used without .png since i upload it from phone and the link available is only that.. usually when i used pc i always used the one with .png u.u oh well i think it's really because the browser i used (i mean opera) since i used other browser it's work just fine hehehe.. sorry for trouble you >~

1. Yeah, that's what I asked. And what does it do after the pop up appears? Does some video start playing automatically? Or you are taken to another site?

2. Ok, so, this has been solved then. (:

ahh.. the video is start playing. since i accidently choose one action now that thing didn't show up instead the video play automaticly sometimes whenever i open some thread or section

Here is the one from opera... since opera didn't played video so the video playing on video player

gO72fMd.png

and this is from other browser the video playing on the bottom of forum

3ZwOHRK.png

i wonder is it because proxy problem too? you remember the last time i asked about ad video who played by itself when i'm on from pc.. you said it's because proxy.. is it the same problem? but i'm on from mobile... is proxy also applied on mobile? i'm sorry i really clueless about proxy thing u.u