bannerapril.gif

Graphics** SCAR

Organized** Saga

Approved** Key

Hopping_bunny.gifInForMation

AFTER BEING RICH ON CONTESTS FOR GRAPHIC, ARTISTS, VIDEO MAKING,

WE DECIDED THAT IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CONTEST FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE

TO WRITE.

THIS MONTH WE WILL HAVE A NEW THEME SET AND IT'S - "White Rabbit Caught".

YOU HAVE TO PRESENT YOUR MASTERPIECE, WHICH DESCRIBES LOVE BETWEEN TWO MALES. IT'S UP TO YOU HOW YOU WILL INTERPRET "White Rabbit Caught". SO SHOW US YOUR IMAGINATION!

Hopping_bunny.gifRuLeS

• MINIMUM 400 WORDS, MAXIMUM 600 WORDS.
  • ONLY STORIES ARE ACCEPTED, NO POEMS.
  • THE STORY MUST BE RATED AS FOR 16+
  • NO RACISM, NO RELIGIOUS TOPICS, NO ANIMAL/CHILD ABUSE.
  • LOVE MUST BE BETWEEN TWO MALES.
  • TITLE OF THE STORY IS UP TO YOU.
  • POST THE FINISHED WORK ON THIS THREAD.
  • READ THE RULES ONCE AGAIN.

Hopping_bunny.gifPriZeS

• 1,500 POINTS FOR ALL THAT APPLIED
  • 5,000 POINTS FOR THE WINNER + A MANGA COVER CARD FROM THE ISHOP

Hopping_bunny.gifDeaDLinE

• START - 01 APRIL 2015
  • END - 30 APRIL 2015

Belphegor.full.png

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• chan_chan

• vyssini

• KamekazePrince

Title: Running Rabbit

Words: 400

It's not that he was loose, just simply free or so I like to say. Michael was the type of man to run from person to person, leaving behind broken hearts and tears. With his looks and performance in the bed anyone would fall for him, whether it was a man or a woman. Every one of his features captivating and incredibly desirable.

In my case, I had been a victim. He offered himself to me during college, and frankly I blame the stress and desire, so I accepted. Night after night after night he came to me asking for more and I gladly gave in. But apparently so did my heart, who fell head over heels and then crashed to the floor, shattered and unfixable. My love was not returned, but it’s not like I confessed to begin with. Seeing him with others completely devastated me, so frankly the smart thing to do was put an end to it and after five years it had remained that way.

Now again, after decades, of our small friendship, he returns to me searching for what I thought had stopped. His strategies of asking had changed, for what I could tell, his cheeks were flushed, and he constantly bit his bottom lip. Now he fidgeted with his hands asking me about how I was, or if I had a girlfriend.

If I didn’t know any better I’d say he was trying to develop something deeper between us but that is impossible, yet I welcomed him in, hugged him at night, and woke up alone.

Chuckling I stood up that morning and quickly headed to the bathroom.

‘You’re a dumbass’ I say, after fooling myself into believing Michael would stay by my side.

“Good Morning!” says a sleepy voice from the kitchen. And I flinch not expecting anyone to be in the house.

A bright blonde haired man walks towards me and softly kisses my cheek.

“How was your sleep?” he says smiling.

“Michael?” I ask in surprise and a bit scared.

Perhaps now, I think, I could finally change my opinion on this guy because for what I could tell I had finally caught the running rabbit.

:Happy-Dancing:

As White as Snow

Word Count: 599

Soft white hair, skin as white as snow, a young boy of 18 treks through the dim city streets at midnight with speckles of the sky’s own kind of white floating down from the heavens. An angel would be exactly what he needed from god, not bitter, cold air and great misfortune. As one who made money hopping from one man to the other, home was something so foreign to him that he never even pictured himself being happy in one. It didn't bother him; it only came with the misfortunes of being a weak rabbit.

A man of tall stature, a heavy gaze and ocher hair happened to pick up the little rabbit for the night. This one looked like a real wolf, but if he could get off the cold winter streets, it didn't matter to the boy. He allowed himself to be pulled with that tight grip all the way to his home, a warm apartment with the scent of apple cinnamon and a twink of cigarette ash. The rabbit looked up at the wolf, expecting to be ordered to do something, or to be ravished on.

What he doesn't expect is for the man to just stare back with eyes full of worry and an odd sense of content, “Hot chocolate?” The rabbit stares stupidly at him in response, clearly confused. “Come with me then,” the older one laughs and next takes the boy with him to the kitchen, “I have whipped cream we can put on top, and even some cinnamon if you like that.”

“... I don’t need those kinds of luxuries, sir… Can we please just get to the point? I’m very tired.” The white rabbit chooses to stand, not having any desire to get comfy in the cushioned bar stool the wolf had gestured he sit at. All he wanted to do was sleep, no matter how much more weaker he’d be during certain activities in the night.

The wolf shook his head and took the boy’s shoulders, leading him to that same chair to sit down, and thankfully the rabbit does, “To the point? If you want, the ‘point’ can be just this. What is better than a hot chocolate on a winter night before going to bed? Nothing for sure… You look confused. I’m paying money for your company, so I get to choose what I do with your company. Wouldn't you prefer this anyways?” Never having a client like this, the boy could only turn his head to the side with a sigh and nod. It makes the wolf smile brightly and turn his back to start making the drinks.

At the end of just a few minutes, the two sat on the couch one cushion apart, the wolf’s courtesy of the rabbit’s discomfort. However, only the man drank. The boy sat there, looking from his mug, then to the wolf every so often. “You’re paying me money to drink hot chocolate, then go to sleep?"

“Yep. I suggest you make my money worth it by drinking that,” he grins and glances at the boy’s hot drink.

The rabbit huffs a little then takes the mug, licking at the whipped cream on top first, “Why...? People can’t be this kind for no reason.”

The wolf chuckles and licks his chocolate mustache before explaining, watching the rabbit finally take his first sips, “It’s impossible to be okay with a white rabbit selling himself for whatever reason. So, I just decided maybe I should start investing in catching the rabbit before another man does. Hopefully, you'd like to stay."

I've always wanted to write about these two~ D18

Title: Tell Me Your Name

Word Count:599

He was conniving, sneaky, stubborn, and strict. He always liked being alone than being with his siblings. A lone wolf would’ve been the best description for him if he weren’t a rabbit. Those cute characters from some series might describe his other side.

‘Tsundere-ish’

He looks tough on the outside but completely mush on the inside. But being that kind-of person can cause misunderstandings around him. It was more than enough for him to be completely isolated from the rest of the rabbits thanks to his naturally tsundere nature.

Rustle… rustle…

The sound of movement behind the bush was heard. Of course, without any second thought, the rabbits were startled and ran off… All but one though.

Pointed ears appeared behind the bush. Whoever it was, it looked like he was struggling to get out of the bushes. After a few more struggles, he finally got out of the bush. In contrast with his black-ish pointy ears and tail, his hair was blonde.

“Hahaha..! I never knew rocks can tip me so much as to make me fall!” He said to no one in particular. He removed the rest of the leaves on his head. By then he had already noticed the white floppy ears right before him. He gave a blank smile, “Why aren’t you running away..?”

Floppy ears snapped his head to the side.

“Well that’s not so nice.” He scratched the back of his head then held out his other hand, “I’m Dino… Cavallone Dino… you are..?” floppy ears just walked away. Cue the tick mark on Dino, “He’s so rude..!”

The next day was the same thing. Dino somehow ended up falling from a tree—which he doesn’t know why—and found himself infront of floppy ears.

“Yo! Nice seeing you again!”

And the same thing happened… Floppy ears just walked away.

Another day came by and this time Dino was determined to get a name out of floppy ears. As he tripped from thin air (but he blames the rocks), he found himself falling in front of the floppy-eared rabbit. “I’m not letting you get away this time!”

The rabbit just raised a brow at Dino’s action.

“You’re so impassive, don’t you think so?”

“No.”

Dino scratched his head. “Hey, listen… you’re the first one make me look this stupid—”

“You’re already stupid from the very start.”

“—I’ll pretend to not have heard that—just tell me your name!” Dino said with an exasperated tone.

And the rabbit chose to get away.

The next day, Dino was carrying some food and waited in the usual spot where the two of them would meet. He realized that they were always meeting at the same location… the ‘Dino’ face plant on the ground was already a good landmark. As if on cue, floppy ears also went to that place. He was alone as usual but it looked like he didn’t mind. It seemed as though he hasn’t noticed Dino’s presence as he picked up a flower.

Moments later, a puffy bird landed on his head.

The scenery filled with flowers, grass and trees plus the adequate light settings made it look like a beautiful painting. Dino unconsciously went to the rabbit. He got a random flower as he went his way. The puffy bird flew away the moment it knew someone was approaching.

Dino placed the flower of the rabbit’s ear, “Can you tell me your name now..?” He looked straight into the rabbit’s eyes, mesmerizing him to say what he wanted to hear.

Unable to look away, his tongue slipped…

“Hibari Kyoya…”

=]

Title: Psychedelic Rabbit

Word Count: 599 (with title :))

It seemed as though my life had reached a bottomless pit. Spurned by friends and family, broke and miserable, if you looked my way you'd have seen a pale ghastly man, with auburn hair trying to conceal his sunken lifeless eyes.

I'd lost track of when I started, or why I started, but it seemed like I was on a hopeless quest.

The white rabbit, he moved tantalizingly. "Follow me into wonderland," he said, "Just one pill and you will be transformed." I imagined he would whisper lovingly into my ears that he'd give me a new life, gather me in his arms, and hug me so tight, to glue back my broken self.

One pill showed me strange things. One pill took me to strange places. Yet, the wonderland I had waited for never came. Had time gone by? I don't know. I'd been engrossed in illusion. I was flooded with more and more empty promises, the drug slowly taking away every last piece of my memory.

Just like a rabbit, always scurrying about, in a rush of sensations, drawing you further and further away from home, till he disappears under the ground, leaving you yearning for more. Teasing me, tormenting me, dragging me down the hole, the white rabbit held me captive. Driven mad with longing, I abandoned everything else. Driven mad for the promised wonderland, I ran after him.

"I won't let you go down that path, Gabriel."

A young man in his early twenties stands in front. Like an angel descended from heaven, he is dressed in white. He has sandy white hair and kind blue eyes. He is my best friend for years. He seats himself beside me and puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards him. His touch is soft.

He tells me that it was all an illusion, a nightmare to run away from. There is no light at the end of that tunnel.

"Come with me, Gabriel. We'll see the light. Trust me."

He gushes incoherently about memories of a distant past. He speaks of silly things we did as kids. Little by little, I relive my memories with him sitting beside me. I can't make him out clearly, but the sound of his voice gives me so much comfort, I just lie beside him, my head pressed against his mighty heart. He was the voice I had yearned to hear, the angel I so desperately sought. He gently caresses my head. A tear rolls down my cheek.

"It was you all along, wasn't it?"

He wipes my tears with the back of his palm. I see that his eyes are damp.

After years of searching for the one who would lead me into Wonderland, I realize it was him. It was his kind voice that I'd heard, reassuring me all this while. It was he that called out to me so lovingly from my pit of despair. I break down in his arms, bawling like a little kid. "I'm sorry- you have to see me like this-" He holds me close to his chest as I lie sobbing over his shoulder. "I'm sorry I let you get this way," he says and clasps the sides of my face, wiping my damp cheek with his thumb. "What matters is that we're together now. We'll make it through, Gabriel."

I know it's crazy to think I had to go into that deep dark hole, to find out that the one I was looking for all this while, was right next to me.

I've finally caught the white rabbit.

this is my entry.

before you proceeed i would like you to know that,

for me, WHITE RABBIT means DESIRE

but at the same time VULNERABILITY..

HERE GOES NOTHING.. i hope you like it..

Guide:

' ' - for thoughts

" " - for dialogue

( ) - for action

[ ] - flashback

BLACK in WHITE

At dawn, a blood-stained man stand alone in a dark room. He sheathed his long sword and left the place, now littered with bodies soaked in pool of blood.

That same man is now standing inside a frontyard, looking intently at certain man. The latter looks graceful in his yukata and currently exchanging pleasantries with a number of women who happen (?) to pass by. This is an everyday occurrence since the mentioned man is well-known for his exceptional beauty, grace and intellect. Everyone knew that their pure and gentle prince is actually the heir of one of the most powerful and influential family. Who wouldn't desire him?

While seeing this unfold, the man frowned. He felt a tug in his heart watching the other man smile on those women. His hand reach for his chest and clutch it hard. He closed his eyes but he can still see that image. [tall, fair-skinned, waist-long, silvery-white hair and blood-red eyes with gentle smile]

"it's not like I can forget"

He opened his eyes and notice his hands, then his clothes. He's wearing black but if you stare long enough, fresh blood streaks can be seen. He just finished his duty. He's one of the best CLEANERS. They are a special group tasked with tracking and hunting down traitors and pests that dare go against the family. Their existence is an open secret. A living that does not live. A nameless shadow. He just turned 16 but he can't even remember the exact number of people he cut down. While pondering, he wasn't aware of pair of eyes that notice him.

He felt disgusted with himself. Though he never thought of death even once.

'I chose this fate. This burden is mine to carry. I must suffer alone.'

With one last glance, he retreated back to his place. when he reached a dim room, he proceeded to the bath. He took off his clothes and trash it. The water is cold but he didn't care. He scrub his body clean again and again. After drying himself, he stared at the mirror.

There is the reflection of the man from the frontyard. Same face. But blank and unnerved. Same red eyes. But much colder and cruel.

["It's mine. No one will know." He grab the black sword then the ritual was held.]

POV shift

I noticed Him returned. it took some time but I shook off the ladies. I entered His room. Unlike my spacious and decorated room, this room is very small, has only a table, chair and bed in it.

"What are you doing here, Young Master?" wet hair and usual cold stare

"Yesterday was Our Coming-of-Age Cer.."

"You shouldn't be here. It is unclean, tainted." (turning his back on me)

Instead i walk over and reach out.

"Don't touch me!!."

"Why? We're twins.!! You're originally MINE!!." With raised voice, I push him to sit on the bed. Then i kneel.

"Do you...h....hate me? Does it..p-pain you.. to look.. at m..me.? Because of ME..you.. Is that why? I'm not even worthy to t-touch you? You wont even call MY name." (tears falling)

Actually, he knew. He's supposed to carry the Black Sword while his elder twin inherit as the heir. But to protect me and my future..

His twin hesitated to touch him so i grab his hand and hug him tight.

"Shiro" He gently whisper in sweet surrender.

"I'm stained. I caught tra.."

"You caught your white rabbit."

I shut him up with deep kiss. Then, slip my tongue longingly.

p.s.more of the elder twin's POV on

On Our Own

-♪♫ MUSIC BOX ♫♪ entry

• 2 weeks later...

“He was lost! How could he wondered off the path?” muttered Kei as he walked in the bewildered wood. “It was all Damon’s fault for bringing me to this god forsaken place!” shouted Kei as he tried to swat the mosquitoes buzzing around him.

Suddenly rustling leafs were heard. Kei’s heartbeat begin thumping thinking Damon is looking for him. “Damon~” as Kei about to shout out when he suddenly saw two yellow eyes from the dark bushes about 500 meters away from him.

“Don’t tell me it’s a wild animal here!?” Kei’s mind was bewildered and suddenly the two yellow eyes flashing out in a movement jumping towards him.

Too frightened and scared, Kei decided to run away. “Bad move or not, I am not sticking around!” were Kei’s thoughts as he run across the woods.

Finally he saw a glimpse of a hut. A bit worn down but he quickly rush to the porch and started banging on the door shouting “Open up, please! Please!” and found out the door was unlocked and Kei just went inside and locked up the latch!

Safe and sound!? Finally? Were all Kei was think of as he stayed inside and looked around and saw the bad condition of the hut. It looked like someone was living here but made a mess of the place.

Kei tried to called Damon about his whereabouts but found his Iphone does not have any phone signal and battery was dropping. To conserve the battery, Kei decided to switch the phone to preserve the battery.

As the hours went by, night has come and Kei was worried that he would be left in the wood without any food and water.

Kei decided to sleep as he was weary when he was about to get some shut eyes. When someone was banging on the door ranting “Open up! It’s my hut! You do not have any rights to be here!” Thinking it was the owner of the hut, Kei opened the door and saw the most unexpected person he would ever think of meeting in this place!

It was Aomine, his ex-boyfriend. The one who cheated on him with another guy. Aomine was all gruff and looking the part of the woodcutter living in the woods.

Aomine looked at Kei, it was you who made such a racket in the woods this afternoon and now making a mess of my place!

Kei was angry at such words spoken to him at this encounter after so long seeing each other.

Kei huffed “Well, if I knew it was you who scared me in the wood. I wouldn’t have run! I was thinking that Freddy was after me or some bear!”

Aomine laughed at Kei’s words. “Freddy!? Bear!? Really!? Kei, you are in New Jersey Woods* and you are thinking of such things!?”

Aomine went closer to Kei, “Well I can be your bear if you want!” and deep throat Kei.

Kei was shocked and his eyes went wide like reindeers caught in the spotlight.

Aomine’s hand went down and slither around till he found what he was looking for. Giving it a rub or so. “Kei, are you still with anyone!?” whispered Aomine to his ears.

Kei was furious “You still dare to ask? When you would show up and threaten every date I had after you!”

Aomnine smirked and said “Well, you are my white rabbit! All mine!”

Kei said “What yours!? We broke up already!”

Aomine replied “Not according to me…Besides, who would take care of you if not me.”

Kei was slowly gotten into the mood as Aomine’s hands begin to touched his ***** and he got aroused.

*Please think of a wood bear free~

The discrepancies of love

Word count: 429

The day was but young when Sheishiro felt the first patters off rain landing upon his long black hair. He smiled, the forecast had been correct and now was his chance.

The park was deserted as he had predicted, bad weather never encouraged people, except the person he was here for. The clouds were rapidly darkening, obscuring the golden cat eye in the sky preventing it from watching from above and tormenting them with her feline whims. Day turned to night.

This would be his chance, just a little darker and he would be able to see that person. That soft shining white hair that fell around rounded shoulders and pale fair skin that came from the moon herself, the large truthful grey eyes that he always felt impure looking at. He could see it all in the dim light, see that this person was not the ghost he first mistook him for.

There he was. The delicate male stood at the edge of the park a wistful look in those deep knowing eyes. His wavy white hair dampened by the rain, beginning to stick to his cheeks, the water dripping of his bangs into his eyes, it looked almost as if the male was crying, more beautiful than he could ever have dreamed. This man was no ghost but an angel from above, an angel walking the earth keeping himself as disguised as his wings. Such refined beauty.

He moved closer, his footsteps light and slow. As if approaching a rabbit. One doesn't run at it's prey but rather entices it in, encourages trust and provides the warmth of one in love.

The rain was coming down in sheets now, both males were soaked to the bone and yet it bothered neither of them, both trapped in their own worlds inside the one thing no one could ever take from them – their own minds. Seishiro now stood leaning against a tree entranced by the look in his catches eyes, the cool bottomless grey. He wanted to know what they hid, what horrors were inside those eyes and what torment they had seen. He wanted to erase that torment and then write over it, show the other what true torment was and the love that it came with.

It seemed the natural thing to happen. Of course he would catch this demon, this ghost, this angel, this rabbit. He would catch them all and now was when the chase began. Straitening himself he pushed the tendril of black hair from his eyes and walked forwards. Walked towards his prey.

Title: - Wonderland -

Word Count: 597

By: - Jo -

- Wonderland -

“Maybe it was just not meant to be...”

14th of February, Evening

Smiling he set the plate down and started arranging the cutlery. This was a habit he had acquired ever since he was a kid. After making sure that the table was looking better than the best table in his little house, he made his way back into the kitchen, humming a soft tune.

He was just about to heat up the food when the sound of the doorbell distracted him. With a sharp intake of breath, he checked his watch. He let out a sigh of relief, the worried frown on his face not disappearing completely. Who was visiting at this hour? It couldn't possibly be...

“Mo!”

He stood at the doorway, eyes widening in shock. How in the world did Mo get his address? What was he doing her? Questions whizzed around in his head, colliding with such speed that the already formed ones were forgotten as soon as the new ones were thought of.

“Were you expecting someone else?”

Smirking, the tall idiot entered the house without permission, kicking off his shoes at the entrance and strutting inside, as if he owned the place.

“Mo. Wait! Y-you don't live here anymore! Remember?”

Startled, the man turned around, starting at the thin man standing in the door frame. Eyes narrowing, he advanced slowly.

“What do you mean Rue?”

“Y-you kno-w-”

Stuttering, he stared helplessly into the smoldering brown eyes of his former lover. He could feel his heart thudding against his rib cage. His knees weakened and he leaned against the door, trying very hard not to show the ruthless man in front of him that he still had feelings for him.

Before he could say a word more, he was lost.

Two mouths, two bodies, two souls were re-united that night.

22nd of April, Early Morning

Rue looked across at the man who lay in his bed. Sighing he got up quietly and made his way to the dinning table. He set the table, arranging it and making it more beautiful than the best table in his house. He was just straightening the table cloth when a small thud startled him. Straining his eyes to see in the dark, they fell upon an open book on the floor. As he bent down to pick it up, his eyes fell on the following phrase:

'...when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her. There was nothing so very remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"...'

Rue ran to his closet, threw on a few clothes and before he knew it, he found himself falling. Arms wrapped themselves around the black-haired man and he found himself staring into two bright green orbs.

“What's wrong Rue? Bad dream?”

He blinked and rubbed his eyes, trying to hide his embarrassment. The man holding him chuckled and gave him an upward push. Once he found his footing, he looked down at the smiling blonde and offered him a hand up.

“You still haven't told me what's wrong Rue.”

He walked slowly towards the bathroom, stopping just before the entrance.

“You know that story? Alice and Wonderland?”

The blonde nodded, puzzled at the sudden question. He suddenly felt an uneasy. What was going on?

“I feel like The White Rabbit. Only I'm not yet caught.”

22ndof April, Evening

“Mo?”

“RUE!”

“Maybe it was just meant to be...”

• 2 weeks later...

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL W h i t e|| R a b b i t ||C a u g h t ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winners of ៙BL W h i t e|| R a b b i t ||C a u g h t ~Writer Contest~៙ is @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
with

the BL Love Story "Running Rabbit"

As promised everyone who participated will get 2,000 points.

The winner gets as follows,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif