• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

• kurokura

• zizzly

• Key

• 3 months later...

I have been trying for days, but the first link continues to say that the file is deleted, and the second link only gives a 7kb file, which is obviously not the whole thing. Can someone please re-up?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It have 2 threads of 10Count, Which one that you were mention to?

If you meant the first volume it's mine.

Both links still working perfectly.

First link's RYUSHARE

It's a nationwide using but when the page turn out like that you've seen it is because of the Internet connecting speed around your region.,THAT WHY I PROVIDED ANOTHER LINK TOGETHER.

Solution: Download again tomorrow.

Second links's NEODRIVE

Solution: To download from this host "DO NOT USE ANY IDM PROGRAMS. USE NORMALLY WAY TO D/L"

Hope it'll solve your pb out with it, TRY & TRY!

Yes, I meant the first one, and thank you for taking the time to answer me! I still can't download it, which is a problem that I've never had before. I'm sorry to take up your time, but is there anyone that could help at all?

For the first link, here is the result that I get, and it's the same result that I've gotten every time that I clicked the link for weeks. Usually I try a few times a day:

ryushare.jpg

And for the Neodrive, I get this image. It lets me download, but as it says, it's only a 7KB file. When I try to open it, I get the error that it's an invalid zip file.

neodrive.jpg

Am I doing something wrong? I've never had a problem like this before, and I'd really appreciate any help that anyone could give me. I really like the Ten Count manga, and I hav the second drama CD, but I can't listen to it without listening to the first.

Thx a lot for providing those pic...um I have no idea what's happening to RYUSHARE and the file size on Neodrive.

I'll ask Admin to replace the 2nd link today, although it's still be Neodrive host but it'll be fixed.

For RYUSHARE, it's still working so I'll let it be like that. Good work!!!

@@

The 2nd new link(NEODRIVE) has been up on the 1st post, let's enjoy :)

And please give the thanks to our kindly Admin, @

to always fulfill YO's members dream!