Suggestions to improve the site

RaineTensai

Hello,

I'm pretty new here, had an account a while, but just now started exploring the site. I just wanted to point out that in the games section of the website, the A-Z links at the top link to the manga section rather than hop you to that letter in the games section.

Thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NatsuPantsu

• Key

• Suida

• RaineTensai

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I hope i am posting in the right thread but anyway about the ishop, i accidentally bought a card without knowing and it did not give me a warning before i purchase the card therfore i wasted my points T^T wouldn't it be nice if there is a warning? I hope you understand i suck at explaining

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
lol don't worry it's very well explained =) well let's see what our nice admin has to say ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

A card is bought just when you click on the Buy button, so it shouldn't be much of a confusion there. However, if you don't want the card, you can sell it back to the shop and get back a part of the points spent on it.