~The Prince's Copy~ ((Private)) WolfDog12 & Alexia

alexia__

Once he'd finally finished filling his stomach, Vincent returned towards the bedroom humming. He hurried in to get a new pair of clothes and he hurried out of the room. He basically completely ignored Allen. The teen had other things on his mind and hurried off to the bathroom. Vincent just wanted a bath so badly and so that was what he did.

After a nice, long, hot bath, the teen returned to the bedroom to see Allen. He came in smiling and opened his mouth to talk but remembered they were on bad terms. He turned away awkwardly and fidgeted for a while thinking about it. "Can you just say you won't be an idiot and we can get this fight over with?" Vincent wanted to jump on the bed and snuggle up with his love but had to deal with the fight first and foremost

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• WolfDog12

"Yes" answered Allan almost immediately watching the other while his head remained on the pillow "I'll do what ever makes you happy"

The words were embarrassing to Allen but he gave the teen a genuine smile that reflected his love and happiness. The tip of cheek bones were pink shaded and his eyes sparkled slightly as they took in Vincent's profile.

Thinking how cute he was, was all Allen could do until ruptured into a fit of smalls laughs. Sitting up he extends his hand

"come Vincent" he murmurs

Vincent watched him with that stubborn look of his that looked like a little kid pouting or something. His lips were pursed and his brows furrowed as he stared intensely at Allen. He held that until the other began laughing and then his expression changed. It quickly changed from shock to anger. He heard the order to come but his stubborn side was hard to break and he growled angrily.

"I won't go near you until you say it and if you don't say it within the next hour then I won't ever talk to you again!! You can explain why I'm ignoring you to that women when she shows up!!" Vincent still hadn't been told about anything that happened while he slept other then that Allen continually came in to check on him.

He stared at the other in surprise at the sudden break of anger and heat. Allen didn't know whether to breath or every relax, he only remained silent as if moving would cause Vincent to anger even more.

It took some time for the other to completely remove his body from the bed and then came closer, this time in a different manner.

It was obvious more than enough, they were so different it wasn't even funny.

"I'm sorry for my words that might have offended you in anyway, believe me that was never the intention and frankly at the moment I did not notice" steady and simple, his way of speaking fluently not reflecting the hurt bump that had formed in his throat.

His hand came up and lightly tapped Vincent's shoulder "It won't happen again" he added but the words had been more directed to him than anyone else.

Being in this position with the teen was terrible.

Vincent wanted to rush over and keep Allen in the bed but he was completely frozen as the other slowly got back onto his feet and walked over. The teen took a small step back and paused there for a while as he stared at Allen. After a minute he dropped his eyes and stared nervously at the ground. His anger slowly subsided as the older male spoke and gently placed his hand on Vincent's shoulder.

"Now was that so hard dummy?" Vincent's voice had changed and he was now scared of losing Allen and sad that they fought. He even regretted the fight but he slipped his hands around Allen's waist and held him nice and tight pressing himself against the other. Vincent was so happy to be able to get this fight over with so he could go back to loving this male without any more worry about having to be mad at him.

Breath, that Allen was not aware he'd been holding, exited his mouth as he became relaxed. The smaller body hugging him was soft and mushy in his larger arms, he too returned the hug.

He smiled at Vincent's remark and buried his face in the boy's hair smelling the fruity scent he so much loved. Tightly he smooched Vincent until he though he'd gotten hi point across, even further than before.

"I love this" murmurs Allen "make-up cuddle is nice"

The words were completely cheesy and he knew it, but being with this person, being with Vincent made Allen feel so different as if he didn't have to be hard boss anyone and put a front; he could just be himself.

Vincent was thrilled to be hugged back and nuzzled his head into the chest of the larger male. It was so nice to be together again that when Allen pulled out such a cheesy line, Vincent laughed whole heartedly and only hugged the male tighter. "Make up cuddles are nice aren't they," he agreed while still laughing a little.

Vincent moved his head out from under Allen so he could get up on his toes and give his love a quick peck on the lips. The teen soon stepped back and gave another warm smile before heading off to find a calendar. Vincent had been here for some time and his birthday had only been a month away. He needed to make sure he didn't end up sleeping through it. The last thing this kid needed was to have slept through his birthday if he'd been here long enough.

He did feel a lot better about everything in general, not just physically but now, mentally and emotionally; but he knew better. Allen might be a clumsy lover but if he did have a good quality, it was his attentive personality, and he was far more than attentive towards Vincent.

Up until now there had been a few things he'd concluded about the boy, one being his spontaneous and free feelings. Vincent was not afraid to show what he felt, differentiating his character with Allen who hid about everything. Some times Vincent reminded Allen of Marianne a character from the noble Sense and Sensibility. The girl was eagerly expressive much life Vincent, who was a flower garden of feelings being washed all over Allen.

"More understanding" he had told himself before, and in fact that was what he needed. Knowing everything about Vincent's, past, present, and future was the key Allen had gained.

"Still one more week," Vincent said aloud to himself as he checked the date. He smiled brightly and began thinking about how he'd celebrate. He began moving about the house humming quietly to himself before he hurried over to Allen again to ask him a quick question.

"Is there any alcohol in this house?" He questioned, green eyes staring at Allen. Just how he and everyone else said that on their 21st birthday they all had to get super drunk, Vincent planned on doing just that but he first needed to assure there was alcohol to get drunk off of.

"Alcohol?!" asked the other raising an eye brow as he moved around the room somewhat fixing the bed and pillows that had fallen to the floor.

"What do you w-...." his voice was cut suddenly but a spark, some sort of memory had taken place in Allen's brain cutting his train of thoughts.

'Something's coming' he tells himself as he watches Vincent

"We'll get some" he answers "Whiskey, beer, wine?" came the question as he mentally annotated all the details and checked his phone still listening to the other.

And then it hit him as he pulled Vincent's record out:

Vincent Tekkie

Age- 20

Birthday- Feb. 14

A sigh left his lips as he saw that not only was it the teen's birthday but....Valentine's and suddenly terrorist problems, and kings and queens looked small to the issue at hand; Taikou's birthday.

"Someone I know said Vodka was the best choice but I might be more of a wine guy? Honestly I've never actually had anything alcoholic to drink so I wouldn't really know. Anything you want please feel free to get it." Vincent smiled at Allen partly hoping he didn't know what exactly it was for. He had juice the night everyone welcomed him to Genova but it could have been alcoholic. He kind of just wanted to be seen as a full adult to Allen and was going to use the excuse that it was Valentine's day to get drunk.

The teen hurried away for a while so he could call his parents. He quickly thanked Allen before he ran off and Vincent began searching for the cellphone. He knew his parents had to be worried. It was almost a week since they'd last spoken, if not more but for some reason, Vincent's phone was missing. He searched everywhere but finally remembered that it was still all the way back in his room in the main SS house from the night they'd been attacked.

He watched the other and for sometime thought over the boy's intentions. It took a to fool Allen but he could see how cheeky Vincent was acting in a way looked forward to it.

"Valentine's huh?" he says trying to remember the last time he'd been with someone on that red colored day....probably never.

Thomas passed by that night and they talked about the situation, he handed Allen a black file with all the information and then left.

The file was placed in one of the drawers next to Allen's side of the bed and he headed to the bathroom for a bath.

His hair, now wet, feel back showing his forehead which was usually hidden due to the amount of hair. His eyes were closed and he enjoyed the nice warmth relaxing water.

"Shit," Vincent mumbled to himself. He slowly walked out of the room after searching all day in case it had somehow made it. With a sigh, he was walking and found Allen and Thomas talking. There had to be a reason they were talking in hushed tones and didn't include Vincent in the conversation. He watched from a distance but hurried off as he saw the black file being handed off.

The boy took a book and pretended to read it in another room while Allen placed the file in a drawer and headed to the shower. Once the water was running, Vincent got up and went to the bedroom. He placed the book on the bed and stared at the drawer. He wanted to open it and read it but wasn't sure if he was allowed to. Actually, Vincent was pretty sure that wasn't allowed.

He sat on the bed waiting for Allen to return from his shower. When he came back into the room, Vincent looked really depressed but he spoke and was very straight forward with his lover. "What's in the file? I saw Thomas give it to you earlier."

The towel around him suddenly became heavy hearing the other ask such a question. The file was straight from the king passed down to every S.A member and awaited Allen's orders. Completely classified and enclosed.

It wasn't the content but the precocion they all had to take, if someone where to take Vincent it would be better if he really did not know anything.

"Nothing" he answered back in a serious tone, much like the one he gave his own men "files like those only bring problems, you don't want those problems Vincent they get people killed"

He knew that his words must have sounded cold but he'd rather have a mad Vincent than a dead one. His hand went to the boy's head and messed his hair "I want you save, you understand that right?" Allen's voice now was gentle and tight. A knot formed at the back of his throat as he looked into the teen's bright green eyes.

"Ya, I get it. Excuse me," he said quietly. Vincent wasn't really mad but he was extremely depressed about it. He got up and walked away brushing Allen's hand off. He had his head and eyed down the entire time and gathered his clothes and things before heading off to take his own shower.

Vincent took his shower and changed in the steamy hot bathroom. He dried his hair the best he could before heading to bed. The male didn't feel like sleeping on the couch, so he crawled into bed on his side and laid with his back to Allen. Vincent didn't say a word and simply tried to fall asleep.

It was so nice for him to have the man he loved, there in the bed next to him, and yet, he couldn't enjoy it as much as he wanted. He sighed and figured he'd feel better tomorrow. The one problem that kept him awake was that he felt as though he'd just been sleeping and was no longer tired. He had slept for so long... when Vincent thought Allen was asleep, he crawled out of the bed and walked to the living room with his book so he could turn on a light without disrupting the other.

And just like that the doors were closed again. Which reminded Allen as to why he did not date, or love, or even care.

As for the file it would have made anyone throw up if they hadn't experience something similar many times before. Picture after picture of smaller towns in the country being completely torn down by guns and people killed with bullets or knifes, each wound widely visible. Behind all the content was the report of each S.S member. Yet it was all useless because the hits kept coming.

'How soon until they come for this Edward' he asked himself now exasperated.

The worries were kept to himself, and apparently so did Vincent who spoke little to nothing with Allen.

Vincent finally got tired at 3 in the morning and silently and slowly made his way into the bed trying not to disturb Allen. He fell asleep pretty easily and woke again when Allen got up. It was only 3 hours later so he was still a bit tired but the male got up anyway to go about the day.

A question slipped into his brain and it began to irritate Vincent as he thought about it. He knew 6 in the morning was not the time to ask it but was one he had to bring up when he could. It was as obvious as a kid that just stuffed his whole head in a cake but tried to deny without washing up. Every time he looked at Allen, his mouth opened to ask but he would freeze then shut it and look away. Every time the older male wasn't looking, Vincent was right next to him. As soon as he looked down, the teen would turn and walk away quickly. Every time Allen even tried to ask what was wrong, Vincent would say something as an excuse to run to a different room.

By nearly dinner time, he finally just walked right over to Allen and asked his question while staring at his feet. "Allen, are we dating?" It was probably the strangest question Vincent had ever asked, but he had to wonder. He wasn't sure to break up or say they shouldn't start dating.

He had gotten home around the time for dinner. Bottles of liquor in a large bag were placed in the counter as he heard the question from Vincent. Lucking for Allen he wasn't known for dropping things but he was thankful nothing was in his hands.

His attention shifted to the boy who's hair hung down,

'So that's what it was'

"Do you want that?" he answers with a question knowing there was no real answer for it. Their attraction was far more than anything Allen had experienced, which was why he couldn't pin point the correct wording or feelings.

"can we?"

Vincent turned his head when the first question was asked and he was going to deny wanting to go out. His lips parted to form the words but when the second question came, Vincent's face turned completely red and he looked over at Allen again. "Y-You really w-want to? I'm not too much of a burden? I.... er.... I want to but..... there is so much at stake.... i..... I want to...."

Vincent began to freak out a bit and his eyes quickly raced all over the place. The male took several steps back to catch himself from falling over. Eventually he shut his eyes and just started shouting, "I'm sorry!!! I really, really want to date you but I don't want to cause you any more trouble then I already have!!!" He stumbled again on his feet trying to catch his breath before he ran into the bedroom and slammed the door shut trying to calm down.

"Was that a confession?" he asked himself when the other disappeared. A slight blush appeared on Allen's cheek bones and his hand came up to hide his embarrassed smile.

"You're too much for me you know that?" he calls from the outside of the locked door. At the moment Allen found his heart beating so fast and out of control, he wanted nothing much to tease the other boy and hug him tightly.

"Your cheeks are always so pink and lovely. Have you noticed that? how incredibly adorable you are" his words kept flowing from his mouth loud enough to be heard across the wooden door; and he knew how they were affecting Vincent.

"Let me kiss you Vincent" he calls "I want to kiss you"

Vincent was sitting on the floor with his back pressed against the door. It was locked but he was just making sure it wouldn't open. His heart was racing and his face burned, feeling feverish from embarrassment. The male couldn't believe how much he felt like a girl right now, locking himself in the bedroom trying to hide his embarrassment from the man he loved. Vincent was also super sad for having to deny Allen but he managed to not cry this time.

He could here Allen calling out to him more clearly then he wanted to. Vincent shook his head wanting to ignore the other but his head leaned against the door wanting to hear more. The first question made the smaller male grip his knees tighter and want to just cry for a while but as Allen continued, he just felt himself burning up.

It took Vincent five minutes after Allen asked if he could kiss the smaller male before he slowly pulled himself off the ground. There was a small click and the door slowly opened. The teen still had a red face and was shaking but he opened the door enough for Allen to enter.

First he placed his foot between the door to make sure Vincent wouldn't randomly close it, and then he stuck his head in a smile on his face.

Although most of the boy's hair covered his cheeks the tip on his ears were pink, plus by then Allen knew how Vincent reacted to embarrassing moments.

His larger hand brushed away the teen's hair and fully took in the lovely picture that was Vincent.

"Do you want this?" he asked as he leaned in, making sure that what ever followed was acceptable to the boy.

"You confuse me to no end," he muttered before tilting his head back just a little so Allen could kiss him properly. Vincent closed his eyes and waited nervously. He loved this man and yet, kissing him was extremely scary. He wanted to resist, push him away and forget this love so neither would end up hurt but how could anyone resist such a strong pull of the heart.

As their lips met, Vincent could feel a couple streams of tears slipping down his cheeks. His smaller arms found their way around Allen's neck and the two help close. The young male had no idea how to deal with so many emotions building in him. He'd never felt so tight or full in his chest before. It was almost sickening.

Air of desire left through his nostrils as their lips entwined, gentle at first and then with great desire. His hands were almost shaking as he pulled Vincent's smaller frame close to his chest and the kiss grew humid and hot.

Allen's eyes opened to observe the shinning tears running down the boy's face and quickly framed his face with his larger hands, removing them as they feel. But his lips did not part for he wanted more and more of it. Hot honey like flavor emitted from Vincent every time Allen kissed deeper making his wanting grown.

'How crazy am I for you'

When the kiss finally had to break so the two could breathe again, Vincent was weak in the knees and his desire flame had just been fueled. He knew how dangerous this was but he couldn't stop himself. His face was we from the tears Allen brushed back. His face was still red and his eyes were half open and watery.

"Is it really ok for me to love you?" He mumbled quietly through his insecurity. His hands gripped his arms, which were still behind Allen's neck, tighter and Vincent just looked up at Allen with a rabbit-like look, scared but irresistibly cute. "I don't know which I hate more… The fact that my heart practically tears out every time you look away… or radishes," He joked finally cracking a smile. Vincent leaned in again for another kiss.