organizer SAGA

approved KEY

I N F O R M A T I O N

AFTER BEING RICH ON CONTESTS FOR GRAPHIC, ARTISTS, VIDEO MAKING,

WE DECIDED THAT IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CONTEST FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE

TO WRITE.

THIS MONTH WE WILL HAVE A NEW THEME SET AND IT'S -
"LOST PARADISE".

YOU HAVE TO PRESENT YOUR MASTERPIECE, WHICH DESCRIBES LOVE BETWEEN TWO MALES. IT'S UP TO YOU HOW YOU WILL INTERPRET
"LOST PARADISE".
SO SHOW US YOUR IMAGINATION!

R U L E S

MINIMUM 400 WORDS, MAXIMUM 600 WORDS.

ONLY STORIES ARE ACCEPTED, NO POEMS.

THE STORY MUST BE RATED AS FOR 16+

NO RACISM, NO RELIGIOUS TOPICS, NO ANIMAL/CHILD ABUSE.

LOVE MUST BE BETWEEN TWO MALES.

TITLE OF THE STORY IS UP TO YOU.

POST THE FINISHED WORK ON THIS THREAD.

READ THE RULES ONCE AGAIN.

P R I Z E S

2,000 POINTS
FOR ALL THAT APPLIED

5,000 POINTS
FOR THE WINNER + A
MANGA COVER CARD
FROM THE ISHOP

D E A D L I N E

START -
03 MARCH 2015

END -
31 MARCH 2015

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caru

• andredmcampos

• yaniehime

• gin

Here's mine :hamtaro-005 (8):

I probably made some mistakes in grammar since English isn't my first language, but I hope you understand the story ^^"

Hello

That guy’s here again.

Takafumi sat still. The station was always silent at this time of night, as most of the train was already left. It was quiet, and one would find it scary, but the salary man found it actually calming. The sound of an old ceiling fan contrasted to the shy ticking sound of the station clock. The flickering lights reminded him the lights in an old house of his back at his hometown. And, even though the black haired man wouldn’t admit it, he would always find a guy that always came at this time of night, wearing a dark brown suit and a black tie.

At first, Takafumi was never aware of the man’s presence. Yet day by day, he would always find that man while waiting for the last train and before he knew it, he found himself waiting at a station until dark. The black haired man would sit still, shyly watching the man from afar. Was it his face? Was it his tall build? Was it his short brown hair? Was it his gentle sharp gaze? Or was it his little habit of playing with his thumbs whenever he was waiting at the bus? Takafumi never knew, but he always felt his chest tightened whenever he saw that man. Whenever their gaze met, the shorter guy would feel heat rushed to his face. He could feel his heart beat a little bit faster, and a weird feeling appeared out of nowhere. Takafumi would threw his gaze away, because he knew it, he knew that feeling so well.

It was love.

It was a simple, naïve, childish kind of love. A kind of love that was pure, yet at the same time was quite devilish. A kind of love that was strange, especially for a man in his mid twenties. A love that was strange for someone like Takafumi. And a love that was Takafumi has kept hidden inside of him for a few months now.

Takafumi flustered whenever he thought about it, so he kept it inside. Yet he knew that a somewhere inside his heart, he wanted to know more about that man, even just a bit. Even just for a small talk, or maybe even just a small greeting, he didn’t care. He wanted to hear his voice.

He must be married. Takafumi thought. He let out a small, forced laugh. A laugh to himself, for falling for someone he never even knew.

But right now, he is here.

Takafumi suddenly remembered his young days, when he could greet everyone he knew, when he can smile brightly and said “I like you” to his kindergarten friends with ease. The days that feel like a paradise for him, and the same days which Takafumi had lost them the moment he entered the world of adults.

But right now, he is here.

Takafumi made up his mind. He clenched his fists hard, trying to stop his body from shaking due to his nervousness. Today, it might be his only chance.

Because right now, he is here.

Takafumi walked closer to the man. The man seemed to notice him, as he turned down his phone the moment the shy man came closer.

I want to know him better.

Takafumi gave the best smile he could possibly give while stretching his hand. The flickering light vividly showed his blushed face.

“Hello, my name is Hikaru Takafumi. It’s nice to meet you.”

A few years later

Both of them were happy. They had been going out together for more than 2 years, and still counting. Maybe the paradise which both of them once wished wasn’t lost after all. It was waiting for them to make the first move.

when I searched the meaning of the words in dictionary, lost means : "become unable to find something" and paradise means : "place or state of perfect happiness". I think everyone is happy when their wish comes true. But people these days have this "feeling" (idk what it's called, Ego? or Pride?) that makes them afraid to make the first move to achieve it. "Maybe he hates me" "he is too good for someone like me" "maybe he doesn't like people like me" and all like that. those kinds of thoughts scare us to even greet the person we like. the fear hides the first step we need to take to achieve our paradise (in this case, the paradise means to know someone you have a crush on). We keep waiting for the right "moment" or the right "time" to do it, but in reality, those "right moment" or "right time" actually don't really exist (Since I think every time is actually a right time to do something if you want to do it). That's how our wish seems lost. But maybe that wish isn't really lost, it's just a little bit blurry due to our fears and anxiety. That's why if we try to take a chance, maybe we can achieve our wish, and we can find our paradise.

I think that's how I interpret lost paradise

I give the title "hello" because by greeting someone, so make the first move to interact with that person. you let that person to come to your life (maybe for a while, or maybe forever)

I know it's a little bit weird ^^" but I hope you understand it

Wee~~ Here's mine :hamtaro-005 (8):

It's a Kuroko no Basuke fanfic (It's extremely short though...)

Title:

Only Time Can Tell

It was night.

It was dead of the night.

It was that time when there wasn’t much people lingering on the streets. The lights were flickering, the streets were lonely, and the air was cold. No one would bother to come out at a time like that… All but one pair. Their heights were seemingly unnoticeable. But the contrast of their hair color has proven them to be different people otherwise.

Both men headed to the vacant bench conveniently placed halfway towards their destinations. He sat and the other guy also sat.

“How long has it been?”

“Just a month.”

“It’s long.”

“Too long.”

Both men stared at the distance and sighed in synch. Realizing their actions, then chuckled.

Akashi caressed Kuroko’s soft hair then his hand slid to his cheek. He smiled then gave the shorter male a peck on the forehead. He connected his forehead with Kuroko’s then closed his eyes as if wishing for this moment to last longer.

Kuroko held Akashi in response to his affections.

“I can always go to your place and stay there, Tetsuya…”

Said male shook his head. He retracted then gingerly held both of Akashi’s hands. “You can’t. I can be fine by myself. Don’t leave your mother’s side!” His eyes never left Akashi’s. Kuroko suddenly looked guilty for himself, "I know that your father is abusive, so don't leave her alone. Please do it for my sake." He unconsciously tightened his hold on Akashi’s hands.

Akashi closed his eyes once more. He embraced the shorter male into a tight hug. It was comforting and warm... and gentle. It was just like the gentle person he met that day under the basketball ring.

Kuroko returned the hug and buried his face on Akashi's shoulder. He took a whiff and the taller male's scent then tightened the embrace. He actually wanted AKashi by his side so badly, but he didn't want to feel the pain of leaving Akashi's mother behind all for his sake. His morals deny it.

As they parted, Akashi stared back onto Kuroko's eyes. They would usually hold the same eyes of the bored but sparks happened when it was just the two of them.

A silent message was passed to Akashi before he nodded understandingly. He gave Kuroko another peck; this time on the lips. “Then when?”

A sad smile graced on Kuroko’s features.

“Only time can tell, Akashi-kun.”

XDD Word count:401 (so short:hamtaro-005 (21): )

Title: Schön

Words count: 591

Btw, this is a SnK fanfic... an Ereri fluff to be exact :D

"Heichou... How long are you planning on sitting there?" A gentle and warm voice called me from behind as I felt someone wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Just a minute, Eren…” I grunted not wanting to move from the place I was sitting although I knew how cold of night it was.

“What if you get a cold?”The brunette grumbled.

“Then make me move…”I taunted him. The brunette’s face grew redder as he perfectly knew what I meant with my words. He shortened our distance and locked our lips in a short yet the sweetest kiss ever.

"Heichou!" Eren said pointing at the hill's direction.

I was planning on scolding him since he shouted on my ear, but the breath taking view stopped me.

It was such an unforgettable view. The golden ray of the sun started to slip into the dark blue sky, changing the dark sky into uncountable mix of color. But the most beautiful of all was a pair of sparkling jade green eyes and the big smile plastered on Eren's beautiful face.

That was the first time I had ever seen something so beautiful and perfect...

"Levi... It's beautiful, isnt it?" The shitty four eyes asked as her eyes fixated on the rising sun. I observed the other people on my scout, they had almost the same eyes and look on the shitty four eyes. But I couldnt see this one specific brunette with jade green eyes. I couldnt find those twinkling sea blue eyes. I couldnt see those stupid yet beautiful smile anywhere.

No matter how hard I searched... I couldn’t find him...

The rising sun... The sky...

Everything...

It wasnt beautiful anymore...

Since Eren wasnt there, everything wasnt beautiful anymore...

Once again, my feet unconsciously walked toward the sea side... I didnt even know why I always ended up here everytime. It wasnt like I like this place, quite the opposite actually... When the other kids said that this place was beautiful, I couldnt see a single beauty in it...

No matter how beautiful or breath taking a scenery was, I just couldnt see it as beautiful... There was always this empty feeling... Like there was something missing...

Like there was someone missing.

"Dakh!" I jumped startled by a bag that suddenly fell in front of me.

"Sorry! Could you take that bag to me??" I heard a loud shout coming from the big bridge above me. Somehow, that voice felt oddly familiar.

"Excuse me! Could you take it to me??" I grumbled hearing this whoever brat shouted again.

"OKAY! Just wait a bit, damn brat!" I shouted back as my hand lazily picked up the light brown back pack. I was just preparing myself to throw the damn brat's bag back to his place, and maybe if I'm lucky I could hit him in the head with this stupid bag of his, when I saw that face...

I had never classified anything as beautiful...

Even if you took me to the most breath taking place, I would never be able to say it was beautiful...

But when I saw his face...His twinkling green eyes...

The emptiness in me was filled...

It was like the world's color was brought back to me. It was like I could see the beauty of the world for the first time...

"Eren...?"

"How did you know my name?" The brunette teen asked with confusion. But I didnt care anymore. I had found him once again...

Everything was beautiful as long as he was here beside me...

Schon means beautiful in German... And the connection between this and the theme 'Lost Paradise' is... for me Paradise is a beautiful place... So when Levi lost Eren it was just like he lost his paradise... or sth like that...

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow

“For I loved Ophelia. Forty thousand brothers could not, with all their quantity of love, make up my sum.”

I can barely remember how often would You quote that sentence back then. Well, cursed be our fate, that we were but tools in the hands of this so-called Ophelia that we both loved. I, her brother, You, her lover. That if anyone would listen to us now, so many years after all that, I doubt anyone would hardly believe a word. “Magic”, “Trees of Life and Death”. Oh, sorry, I digress.

We played our roles of Prosperos and Ferdinands, we allied with Ariel and fought for Sycorax. Alas, that Shakespeare would be proud of us. But we were but Caliban, a trapped beast whose deeds were but design of their master. We were Hamlets, Horatios and Rosencrantz, but our Ophelia was playing us behind our backs. How many years ago was that?

It matters, thou, the subject that brought me here. For it was so obvious, it escaped my sight. For it was so intense, I never felt it. It’s funny how, thinking about it now, it fits that I would be the one not noticing. You were always better than me at figuring people out, weren’t You? I know that we did not come together by your will or mine, but as a strike of fate, or luck, would some call it. The thing is: You were mean, I was reckless, and none of us cared about it. We lived with each other’s faults and that was that. Soon, we became best friends, I can’t name a date to that, but it happened. Then came my sister, hereafter called Ophelia, for the sake of quotations. Well, she was not truly my sister, as You well know, and a deep love for her was not the first thing we shared. Of course, she choose You.

Her death came soon after, and we both morned it in our very own ways, then all of “that” came along and we had no time to just live our lives anymore. When it all ended, You had the one who played “Sycorax” in our little play by your side, and I was left astray, roaming from romance to romance trying to find myself. I never would, and I should have known that. It took me years to realize why I never felt that kind of love again, or rather, why I couldn’t. I was already in love, but I was still confusing that feeling with friendship and nostalgia. And that brings us to me being here again.

And I’m sorry if I’m out of Shakespeare quotations, for I never found a good sentence for a truthful “I love You” in his tragedies, and that’s what I’ve been meaning to tell You. That’s what I’ve been beating around the bush for. I love You, and I have, now, for a long time. I’m not sure if You would ever reciprocate it, well, maybe my being a guy would get in our way, but a few weeks ago I’ve decided that telling You was better than not knowing.

But, of course, I was late.

Getting on his knees, the blond man leaves a bouquet of white flowers over the gravestone.

“And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

Explanations and extra infos:

This story was based off on the anime Zetsuen no Tempest, although knowledge of the plot is not necessary for understanding it, as no names or direct references were made.

The names mentioned are all parts of Shakespeare's Hamlet and The Tempest, both tales of vengenade, one being a tragdey (Hamlet) and the other having a happy ending (The Tempest). In the first, Hamlet was in love with Ophelia, with Horatio being his best friend. In the second, Ferdinand was in love with Miranda, with Prospero being her father. Ariel helped the sorcerer Prospero while he was stranded on a island with Miranda, while Sycorax appeared only in memory trough the play. Caliban was a sub-human who lived on said island and became Prospero's servant and slave.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow (AKA Sound and Fury) is a monologue from the famous play Macbeth, also from Shakespeare. It's an ode to death, with the very title being a word play (Tomorrow, To-morrow)

Technicalities:

Author: andredmcampos - Your's trully (with a little help from Shakespeare on the quotations)

Word Count: 599 (writing "The End" would exceed the limit)

Quotations and References: Hamlet, The Tempest, Macbeth.

Words: 600

Where Wings Are

Jeremy finds him in the fields. Nobody bothers venturing out there, past the barb wire fences and the No Tresspassing signs. There's not much out there out of their small town. Just overgrown grass and sealed off roads where military jeeps go in and then go out. But there's no base, as Jeremy's come to find out; there's just a wild expanse of nature, and in the center of a clearing where the gravel road leads up to, there's a guy with wings.

Wings is gorgeous, but he looks nothing like the angels on the stained glass of the local community church. His hair is shorn short, brown, his eyebrows thick. The only thing that the stained glass angels get right is that Wings's wings aren't scrawny at all. They're huge, massive things, stretching over his shoulder and dragging in the dirt. He's not slender either, not with wings that size; his shoulders are as solid as his torso, and his army regulation pants hang at his hips.

"Who're you?" Wings demands of him. His voice is raspy, husky from disuse.

He's beautiful. "Are you...are you an angel?"

Wings laughs, low and rumbly, and doesn't answer that. Instead, he lifts his head up, bares his throat and gestures to it, where purpling bruising marks peak out from under a heavy leaden collar. "Tell me, what kind of angel would wear this?"

"I don't know." Jeremy steps closer, and Wings's eyes flicker to the movement. "Can you fly?"

Wings flaps his wings suddenly. They beat for a moment they take Jeremy's breath away as much as they startle him. He cocks his head to the side, analyzing his reaction. "I can't."

Jeremy takes another step. "Why?"

Rather than annoyed, Wings looks faintly amused. "What's your name?"

"Jeremy."

"Jeremy," Wings tries out on his tongue, and it makes a heat run down Jeremy's spine. "You should go home."

He stops. "Why?"

Wings stares at him, his eyes brown, kind of tawny in the sunlight. "They'll be here soon, to clip me."

"Clip you? You mean...your wings?"

Jeremy takes one more step. Then he blinks, because he's on his back, Wings is straddling him, legs on either side of his waist, wings arcing over his shoulders and creating a cocoon where they're blocked from the outside world.

The kiss is surprisingly sweet; dry, thin lips pressed against Jeremy's mouth, the nuzzle at his jawline and the kiss on his cheek while Jeremy's chest is rising and falling, out of breath.

Wings smiles at him, and Jeremy can't help feel like he's beloved, somehow. Rough fingers stroke at the Jeremy's face, gently tapping at his neck, where Jeremy's heart is pounding loudly.

"Are you..." Jeremy swallows, and his hands reach out shakily to cup at Wings's face. Wings looks surprised, but then he smiles again, softer.

"Who do I remind you of, Jeremy?" Wings asks him, almost as though he knows about the angel Jeremy grew up knowing, his guardian angel, the one he dreams of sometimes.

Jeremy pulls him down for another kiss, soft, lingering.

"If they clip you," Jeremy says against his lips, "is it because they don't want you going home?"

"I can't go back to paradise," Wings tells him. "Not now." The collar glints in the sunlight even as he gets off him. "Go home, Jeremy."

"Why?"

It's then that Jeremy hears it, the roar of an engine. It's an an age-old instinct--Jeremy panicks, scrambling to his feet.

"It's the military," Wings says carefully, and doesn't look at him. "Run fast if you need to, Jeremy. Just don't look back."

Word count: 528

Wounded bird

Daniel shivered as he felt the cold hand against his body, he had no way to escape as he was pushed into a corner and two pairs of muscular arms holding him, making it impossible for him to run away from the icy touch.

''You are no worthy king of this school'', said the one who had these icy cold hands. He was a transfer student named Aiden with tanned skin, wavy black hair and hazel brown eyes. As soon he came to the school, he got the attention of many, heads turned as he walked past and even the teachers liked him from the very beginning.

Confused why and how he got in this situation. He felt like a bird who had broken its wing and now on the ground facing a hungry animal. That was what he saw in Aidens eyes, a hungry predator.

He felt how he was pulled closer to the transfer students body. He looked down, slightly embarrassed. He felt one of the cold hands grab his chin and turning his head towards the boy.

''Do not look away'', the boy said and gave him a quick kiss. Then released him from the his embrace and walked away. He sank down to the floor and thought about the kiss he had just gotten. He had sensed that the transfer student had wanted something more than just a kiss, but couldn't figure out why he had just walked away.

''Or am I the one that wanted more?'', he asked himself. As he thought about that his throne had already slowly started to crumble.

------

Later that day he noticed a small paper with something written on it in his bag. He took it out of his bag and read what was written on it, 'Meet me at the men's toilet on the second floor -Aiden'. He walked the stairs down and then headed towards the second floors men's toilet and then he saw Aiden leaning against the wall. He came closer and asked ''What is it now?''.

The boy turned to look at him after he had asked his question. ''I just wanted to apologize for what I did earlier today... You know the kiss..''.

''oh..'', was what he gave as an answer to the boy but then he said ''Let's just forget it, okay?''

''I don't want to forget it'', the boy said quickly and as quickly he said ''why don't you try dating me?''

Daniel turned around to hide his embarrassed face and then the hands that had felt so cold now felt warm as they turned him around and now were touching his reddish cheeks. He looked at the boy who was smiling at him and was kissed by him once more.

------

That was when they had started dating, but it was a long time ago. He held a urn in his hands with the ashes of that boy and was throwing it out in the sea as he had wished. While he threw the ashes, he felt how the tears fell and could also feel how the rain drops slowly fell. He cried and so did the sky...

This is an ff of No. 6... (gosh, i think i will forever not let this story go... I love the novels and this came into mind after seeing the theme Lost Paradise.)

word count: 598

Open Window

Shion sighed as he closed the book that he had been reading. He had a day off from his duties in the council. The rebuilding of the city had progressed wonderfully thanks to everyone’s efforts. He had tried to while away the time with reading but, somehow, his thoughts kept drifting to a certain person.

He put the book back on the shelf and stood beside the window.

We could never go back to that room…

Shion recalled the underground room that was once like a dumpster of books. It was the room that he once shared with the boy that changed his life.

He looked out of the window. The afternoon sky was clear and cloudless. The smell of newly baked bread wafted into his room from the first floor of the house.

Where are you now, Nezumi? Where are you headed? When will you…

He stopped his thoughts from going any further.

He had told him that he would wait. Even if that room where they once shared no longer existed, he would still wait for Nezumi in the once walled city of No. 6. He had told himself that he would be waiting.

It had been seven years since he last saw the black-haired boy. He had grown older and the world around him had changed. But he could still vividly recall the last time his silver eyes looked at him right before he left. He could still remember the gentle, passionate kiss that was meant to be a vow.

A smile showed on his lips.

Nezumi… You are the wanderer and I am the stationary one…

In his heart, Shion believed that one day they would meet again. Surely, they were fated to meet again. Someday, somehow he will again see the dark-haired boy with those silver eyes.

He opened the window, letting the warm summer breeze in.

He looked out at the city that had changed over the years. He stood beside the window with a gentle smile on his face.

Come in, Nezumi…

+++

Nezumi pulled down the grey scarf that was covering the lower part of his face. He stared at the city he barely recognized.

The place that was once a wasteland full of garbage was now a hub of commerce. He remembered how he once walked the streets with a white-haired boy. Time indeed had changed the place and it was not the same anymore.

He was not even sure if he could still remember where he once lived with that boy.

It was a time and place that he could never go back to. That small room was already lost under the change that swept the whole of the No. 6 and its surrounding areas.

He shook his head. There was no more No. 6.

The walls have been brought down and the people now enjoyed freedom.

Nezumi continued walking further into the city. He tried to find his way through unfamiliar streets.

He stepped in front of a simple two-storey house that had a bakery on the first floor. He looked up and saw a white-haired man standing behind an open window on the second floor. A warm smile was on his face.

The man looked down and saw him. Their eyes locked on each other and they just stood there for a long time. He saw that a myriad of emotions passed through the man’s red eyes.

The white-haired man had constantly been in his thoughts. He saw that he had grown older but still had the same look in his eyes.

“I’ve come back, Shion.”

This is my humble entry.

(I will now sit in a corner and feel sad while remembering Shion and Nezumi. :sniff:)

Word Count: Exactly 600 :hamtaro-005 (9):

Remember Me

"Oh priceless lover, oh mine and good and yes and lovely. Every breath of yours is mine. Every inhale, exhale, and repeat followed by the sound thrum of adoration. Sounds of skies fall closer and the noise of a vast wing--fly higher with me for in my arms? Within them you are everything, you are mine and perfect. Symphony coda repeat to you eternally. Beautiful creature: You are not for thorns, you are for marrying." He'd whisper endearingly in the midst of sweet nothings to break the silence the turgidly laced the room and subsequently the bed, the fingers not entwined with the pair that fit oh-so-perfectly with another set coaxing brown locks out from where it'd been squished between the pillow and his head to press his lips to; amber eyes glittering with unabashed adoration that put the bare wisps of sunlight the leaked through the cracked curtains to pour out upon the carpet to shame, standing in stark contrast with sunkissed skin and black hair. He couldn't remember his name or face. Just the the sensation of soft caressing by calloused fingertips along his cheeks and jaw when a thin sheen of sweat laced his skin from midnight passions.

This is what Kaushik remembered when his memory began to fade. When commonplace habits possessed since childhood became foreign and names of locations, long-time friends and family slowly crumbled into nothingness. This is what he dreamt of the first night his body had given away to its sickness and what he absentmindedly relived after awaking in a hospital bed with a plethora of thin tubes disappearing into the surface of his wrist with oddly coloured fluids mechanically being pumped into blue-black veins. When the man with beautiful but sad, sad gold eyes would stop quietly whispering things to fill the silence usually only broken by the repetitive beep of machines after being spoken to by the lady in white and would push himself up and out of the little leather chair pushed up next to the bed to leave the room for the day.

It was upon a day that the brunet stirred awake to the sound of the door opening, lethargic gray eyes drifting to the familiar face of the sad-eyed man as he walked over to push his leather seat up close to the bed. But this time he didn't sit, something clear and liquid-like pooling into the corner of those sorrowful gold eyes that seemed to be endlessly waiting, hopeful for something that never came as he instead knelt next to the bed.

"Oh priceless lover, oh mine and good,--" Kaushik froze, vaguely apathetic eyes widening as the heart monitor gave an uneven lilt before spiking. This, however, went unnoticed by the young man who'd knelt down, his head hung and wet speckles beginning to stain the sides of the white sheets as the muscle in the brunet's chest began to thrum erratically. "And yes and lovely. Every inhale, exhale, and repeat followed by the sound thrum of adoration was mine."

Gray eyes warming, fingers left untouched for months reached out to cup tanned cheeks, a single thumb wiping away tear tracks as a warm smile graced an expression that'd once been nothing but indifference as beautiful, beautiful golden eyes widened in surprise. A shaky hand covered the paler one as it's owner leant forward to press a cold kiss to the man's cheek before resting his forehead against his shoulder to quietly whisper with a raspy voice unused for many months, "Ishan, beautiful creature: You were not for thorns, you were and are for marrying."

Words: 599 (without title)

Title: The thin line between love and hate

Author's notes: The parts in Italic represent the past.

When "diferent groups" is mentioned it's meant to be like mafia/yakuza groups.

I hope you like it! It's a bit dark!

Water, cold water, splashed all over his face. The water kept coming, nonstop, preventing the man from breathing.

“Attack!! Take it Hide! Ka-me-ha-me-hhhaaa!!”

“Stop that baka-Kai!! I hate water!!”

“Oh c’mon… Don’t be like that! The water is great!”

“I don’t like water!! Stop splashing me!! I’m going back!!”

His shivering body, trying to warm itself, was begging for this torture to stop. More than those ropes slicing his wrists, was the feeling of that cold water, slowly crawling in his face, that made him sick.

The moment he felt no sign of a single drop of water, he could be at easy. However, that easiness didn’t last long as he could feel the sticky red rivers flowing from his open wounds.

“HIDE!! Where are you?! Hideeeeeeee!!”

“Go away baka-Kai!”

“I’ll stay here forever until you come out! Why are you hiding?”

“Mom will get mad at me…”

“What did you… Hey!! Is that BLOOD?! Hide, are you okay?! How did you get hurt?!”

“I was cutting an apple… even when mom said that I couldn’t use the knives…”

“I’ll clean it for you! Don’t cry Hide! Pain pain, go away.”

Once in a while there would be no water, no blood, nothing. Those were the times Hide feared the most. Those were the times the man he couldn’t stand to look at would enter the room and calmly talk to him. Today was one of those moments.

“How are you feeling? Did you enjoy the bath?”

The tied man wouldn’t dare to look at the person speaking to him.

“What’s the matter? The cat got your tongue? Don’t ignore me!!”

Feeling a strong slap on his left cheek, with so much strength that his whole body turned right, he looked up.

“There we go! Why do you hide your beautiful eyes, eh? You know I love them, don’t you?”

Knowing the punishment for not answering him, the tied man nodded his head.

“Yeah…. I do love them… your eyes… your nose… your mouth… your everything…”

The sudden finger tips caressing his face, made the tied man shiver and recoil. He couldn’t help but cry, seeing how much love had changed.

“What’s the matter? Why are you crying? Missed me so much? I was just out for 3 days. But I told them to bathe you with that cold water I know you love so much. Also, I see you misbehaved… those cuts on your back and arms…. What did you do? Did you try to run away again?!”

The tied man shivered and started crying more. Long and deep sobs could be heard. “Wh-wh-why?”

“Why?! It is said that the line between love and hate is thin. So thin that one can easily cross it without noticing. Guess what? I’m right in the middle… I can feel them both! Isn’t that great?! The greatest pleasure is to love and hate you at the same time!”

“I’m… I’m… I’m so so-sorry… K-Kai…”

“You should be… we were happy, you see? But then you ran off with that bastard… How could you leave me behind?! Who would think I would find you after all these years… Who would think we would be in different groups?! The hands of the destiny are merciless… Putting us together again… this time as enemies… Together forever in hell… What do you say, Hide?”

The sound of the closing door, left the tied man alone again, surrounded by darkness and thoughts of regret.

“Hide, I’ll be with you forever! I love you!!!”

“Baka… I’ll… I’ll be with you as well! Together forever in heaven, Kai.”

WORDS:

TITLE:

EDEN

EDEN

'Have you ever heard of a place called Paradise?'

I am only a twenty year old outstanding University student. Studying was my life and I'm really popular. There isn't any problem regarding my sexuality, and I have tons of girls I like. Yet, for the past Twenty Years of my life I've never encountered the single thing this world was made of in the first place.

Love

They say, it was the reason why people can have dark intentions.

'Was Love really worth it for you to be indifferent in the eyes of all beings? For you to be called names and that you're a sinner?'

I stared at the book I was reading and chuckled annoyingly to myself; such thoughts never crossed my mind. Why one would have flaws if they're in Love? Someone cleared their throat beside me and I noticed that I was crumpling the page of the book in confusion.

"Is there something offensive written in there? I thought you would ruin the whole page" The man smiled at me in an Angelic face I have never seen before. The whole park was loaded with different people and the heat was really piercing our skin. However, he did not seem to be fitting in a distressed park because he alone looked so refreshing; I was definitely entranced with his beauty. I heard him chuckle; startled, I lowered my head back into the book I was reading. "I see you liked Akihito Yuuta's books?" My face suddenly darted to his direction and an unfamiliar warmth enveloped me just because he stared at me in a grateful manner; which no one did to me; I felt a tightening in my chest.

He gazed up to the sky as he continued "How nice, I thought no one reads them..because...it's....too deep.. I guess.." His head lowered defeated and the darkness of pain engulfed his recently shining pupils, that suddenly it ached to just be beside him; why?

"They say our world is a paradise called Eden, but... why can't anyone find happiness in here...?" He looked at me with lost eyes, as if he's finding his way back but it's too dark he can't help but to plead to me for guidance. I don't know what came over me but something suddenly spark in me and I began flipping into the book I was reading.

His eyes widened and I smiled gently as if telling him it was all gonna be alright. "If it's worth it then you can find that paradise...and only you and the one you love can see..in your own little world..not caring what others say...because he's worth it; you're worth it." His eyes glistened and his dark pupils found their shine again.

"You're the writer of the book..why didn't you realize it.. ? You can't find happiness yet because you are yet to find your other half...which was the key to that lost place where you can find happiness.....all things... indifference...exception..nothing would matter anymore..." His tears flowed gratefully down on his porcelain cheeks as I leaned to give him the warmest of hugs I could muster; both our hearts beating so fast.

"Isn't that why you named the book Eden: The Lost Paradise? It was like a letter sent to the Key so it could find its way back into you.. to open that locked away place in your heart....that lost place.."

He stared at me hopefully "And the Key is...?"

I smirked "Me...Fujishima Loki..."

And for the first time in my life... I knew what Joy meant... what beautiful looks like.. and what Love....feels.. like.

tumblr_nlrmr05QZ11ur5sqto1_540.jpg

Title: Lost for me

Word count: 574

LOST FOR ME

Every day it’s the same routine: getting up early, working the whole day, coming home and falling into bed; but I don’t care. It will all be worth it when I can finally be reunited with him.

The world today is a place not fit for living. The food is all made in a laboratory, since there’s no fertile earth left to grow it on. Breathable air is only in cities, if you can call that air, which became closed globes over the surface of the Earth, where people are too crowded and there is no order. Well there’s still space and order if you have the money.

The only place where we could live normally, is the Utopia. The Utopia is my only hope now. It’s paradise. Only the prettiest or the most hardworking people are granted access and it’s where he is.

He was beautiful, so beautiful he was noticed by the Collectors and of course I couldn’t keep him behind. I had to let him go, so he could have a better life, but I promised I will follow him. He promised he will wait for me but..I couldn’t blame him if he would find someone there.

I wasn’t gifted by beauty, but I can study and work hard, and I will surely be noticed; or that’s what I thought at least. But time passes quickly and I almost gave up hope. But then one day, two black coated figures stepped out of the car, greeting me and inviting me for a ride. I knew it was them, but my mind was so slow I couldn’t process things, so I just agreed to everything they said. I should have been suspicious, I should have notice it was strange, that they are asking me if there are many people close to me, my family, my relatives, but at that time I just admitted I have no one. No one to care for me if I got lost.

It didn’t even take me the whole day to get ready. My mind couldn’t really grasp it and I didn’t know how to feel. I will see him again. Will he still like me? Did he made a new life there? Did he forget about me? Too many questions and no answers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The screams echo in my head all the time, even when I sleep. How could I have been so naive? I should have known there was no paradise, I should have known that life isn’t like winning a lottery.

I met him again, but I wished I didn’t, not knowing what kind of life he was forced to led till now. Being abused by those in power, by those with money, we were all just their playtoys and we even came here willingly.

I got the better task, I only serve and clean after them. No one notices me, but he’s the center of attention most of the time. I slipped him a knife today. Small enough so he can conceal it, but sharp enough to end this. If we couldn’t be together in this life, maybe we can be in the next. There’s no question of him doing it, he was the one to ask it of me in the first place and I will just follow him along, as I did now.

Paradise was lost for us here, but maybe we can find it somewhere else..

Title: Fault

Word Count: 487

Damn, am I entering this at a late hour...

I didn't think this would happen. I didn't think it could happen. There was no way I could have known you were across the road. No way to tell that you were watching me as I ran my hand down his face. No way I could know that you would see me kiss him.

I know it's no excuse, but he reminded me of you when we first started dating. He was everything I miss from our past. All of the memories from our youth that we'll never get to relive. I thought maybe I could experience them just once more with him, and that it might help me love you again.

Instead it destroyed everything we still had.

Did you know I was thinking of straying? Did you follow me? Or was it just fate teaching me a lesson for thinking I could fix things that way. I was stupid. I'll admit that. I thought I could get away with it and I was shown otherwise. I could see it in your eyes when I stepped through the door that night. You looked at me so seriously, and told me that you knew. When you asked that question, how long had I been doing it… I couldn't answer you. An hour? Ten minutes? Five? That was all it was. I never got to touch him. Never had the chance to feel his body under mine. He said he had to go somewhere and that was it. I didn't even get his phone number. I threw it all away on an encounter that went nowhere.

I'm glad, though, that it was you who took the first step. Not because I'm a coward, but because I couldn't break your heart that way. I know I still did, but at least this way you won't wonder what you did wrong, because I'm the one who screwed up. Maybe I should have done it sooner. Then you could have been rid of me long before the spark died out. You could have been with a man who could have loved you forever. Someone who would have seen you for the paradise you are in a concrete sea of faceless nobodies. A man who didn't long for what was once, but appreciated what was now.

I hope I haven't tainted you too much. I hope you can move on from this and recover. I stopped loving you, but I'll always want the best for you. Better than me, at least.

I know I won't be able to look back and accept the good that came from this. I'll always long for what we lost, even though I know it's my fault it's gone. My fault for ever telling you I loved you, because I'm not sure I ever really did. I know I'll never be able to put this behind me.

But then again... I don't really deserve to, do I?

~Dana

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL Lost Paradise ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winners of ៙BL Lost Paradise ~Writer Contest~៙ is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
with

the BL Love Story "Wounded bird"

As promised everyone who participated will get 2,000 points.

The winners win as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif