A Greenhorn is coming!

Suida

Hello everyone first of all this site is so amazing feel like i’m in yaoi heaven so thanks to all the admins and mods here for running it so well. Actually i was wandering through your website for so many years now and i’ve never come across your forum ^^ ahem sooo how should i introduce myself here… I’m Su from austria (Su means Water in Turkish) i’ll skip the age part that’s really not important :) I love reading no matter whether it’s a book, manga or magazine but of course nothing beats YAOI ^^ but i would not consider me a fangirl sooo here i am

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suida

• AoiKagamine

• natsuhi^v^

• Ayakashiu

Welcome to this wonderful site that I've come to love so dearly! Satisfy all your yaoi needs with the manga and the anime here, because I sure do that! Enjoy, be awesome and have a astronomical day everyday~

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to add me as a friend ^^

Welcome to YO! I think we met in 'Say whatever you want' thread already, but I want to properly greet you here (: This forum is like heaven, so I hope you have lots of fun here and the staff is also really friendly, so if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask! Enjoy~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
=) yeah i remember that sleepless night lol Thank you i already feel like home here

I'm really happy to hear that! So I guess I'll be seeing you around then~ (:

omg can't believe it thought i was the only one here yaaayy =) Thank you ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...