Hinekure Chaser : PANCO [JP]

No Time For Losers Ltd.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've already provided it with the file when I uploaded them.

All you need just spend a few minute to read the thread but I think all of you don't.

And sorry that I HAVE NO THE INTENTION TO GIVE ANYONE DIRECT PW!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

• Cassy0108

• micc

• mishxco

Hello! I read from your first thread of this topic that there is only one volume of this manga and that it is already complete. I am very confused because according to Baka-Updates Manga, there are two volumes of it. I really like this manga so I just wanted a clear understanding if I still have something to look forward to. Thank you so much!

The Mega upload link is broken, but I'm not sure if there's anything wrong with the Sendspace link. I keep downloading it but every time I extract, it says there that the format is unknown or damaged. Is it alright to re-upload it again on Mega? Thank you! :)

EDIT: Sorry! It's okay now! I guess the problem was with my internet connection at home. :)

You've got it correctly, this manga series has 2 volumes the first one is "Hinekure Chaser" and the second one is "Motto, hine..." and both of them I'd already posted here a few month ago. You can search for the second volume & enjoy it XD

When the link broken you know where to ask to re-up,right? not in here.

About the link I decided to keep only "SENDSPACE" here.

Because Lately MEGA down pretty often and Sendspace is the most easier way to d/l from.

.......................................................................................................

You know although I already provided two links there, when MEGA down not many people that will wait for it or try to d/l from sendspace which I put it side by side with MEGA. They're still asking for new links any way.... drain...me

• 2 weeks later...

excuse me, i won't disturb, but i have the same problem, the password don't work, i've read all the post and insert the name under the title it's wrong, thanks aniway for you work

• 2 weeks later...

Anou... Can you please tell me what the password is? I can't figure it out~ T.T

Thanks!

By the way, thanks for the manga, it's great! :D (Although i've just read 2 chapters, tee-hee!)

The password is inside this blanket [..] on the file name and sorry I have no intention to tell the password directly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...