Wolf Hunter to Wolf Tamer (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

Chris chuckled softly as he watched the wolf pull away. "You really aren't good at this are you?" He murmured, scooting closer to the wolf. It almost seems like your fangs are too long for you to probably suck me off..." He grabbed Kaizer's hair and lifted his head up. "Is that causeig problems for you?"

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Kaizer let out a low snarl before pretending to regain himself and acting scared again. "I… uh…" He really didn't know what to say. He was told that if his fangs so much as touched Chris, his tail would be cut off and the wolf was afraid of that actually happening. He whined and wanted to get away from this insane human.

"Open your mouth" Chris ordered."it looks like I'm going to have to teach you from the beginning..." He smirked, staring down at the wolf. he didn't mind being cruel, as long as he was getting paid for it. Kaizer wouldn't sell for much if he wasn't even able to suck his master off.

The wolf whimpered in fear. He couldn't see what was going to happen and yet he had to trust this phyco.... Kaizer opened his mouth slowly just hoping not to feel Chris trying to rip out his fangs. "There are other wolves.... why'd it have to be me?"

Chris forced his fingers into the wolfs mouth, spreading them out as far as he could without cutting them against Kaizer's teeth. "Hmm... You still have a lot of work to do..." He murmured, pulling his fingers back out before the other had a chance to bite him. "Oh well, I have a solution"

Kaizer jumped as Chris's fingers were forced roughly into his mouth and squirmed quite a bit before they were yanked back out. The wolf didn't even try to bite and just lowered his head and ears nervously as the hunter said he had some kind of idea. The small creature could only imagine what this man could be thinking. "What's your solution?"

• 1 month later...

Chris lightly stroked the wolf's hair in an almost reassuring manner. "Don't worry about it so much..." He pulled away and walked to his closet slowly going through a box of toys that he kept there. He moved slowly, letting chains clink together in the box to build the suspense and fear for Kaizer.

Kaizer lifted his ears a little to listen but that only scared him more. 'What is he planning to do? He's going to rip my fangs out… Why does it have to be me… I wish I could run but I can't even stand up properly…' The wolf let out an audible whine as he wanted nothing more then to be free.

• 3 weeks later...

Chris finally pulled out an open mouth gag, and dangled it in the wolf's gaze. "This'll make sure you can't close your mouth..." He chuckled softly and walked over slowly, watching for Kaizer's reaction. He wasn't sure how well this would work, it might just chip the other's teeth down. But if that happened then he wouldn't really care.

The wolf still had the blindfold on so he couldn't see what was being held before him but he could already guess based on what Chris had said. Something to keep his mouth open? it would prevent him from biting but it might not help stop his fangs from rubbing. He was still nervous. They'd been at this a lot longer then he'd expected to be.

Chris forced the gag into the wolf's mouth, not giving him any time to pull away. The wolf's teeth were so long that Chris chipped the ends of them just to get the gag into place. "Hm... Not too bad, That'll make it less of a problem if you bite anyone." He smirked and stroked Kaizer's ears. "You look so cute like this"

Kaizer recoiled and wanted to get the gag out as soon as he felt his teeth chip. The small wolf went nuts, losing all control and he fought to get the piece out of his mouth while at the same time swinging his claws at Chris to keep him away. Of course this would get him into a world of trouble but the wolf lost too much already to be losing his fangs.

• 5 weeks later...

Chris rolled his eyes and kicked Kaizer off the bed, he knew that the wolf wouldn't be able to get the gag out in this frenzy. "Calm the fuck down..." He muttered, getting off the bed on the opposite side. He walked over to the closet again and pulled out a short whip, keeping an eye on the wolf.

Kaizer landed on his back but it hardly mattered as he continued to struggle wanting the gag off. His feet were flailing in the air and his hands managed to get up to his face where he was scratching his cheeks making them bleed trying to just get the gag off. The small wolf was also letting out this horrid scream of pain as if someone were slowly cutting him open while he was still conscious.

Chris rolled his eyes at the screaming. "You're hurting yourself more" He snapped, walking over with the whip in his hand. "Hold still or else I'm gonna make this even more painful" He threatened. The man knew that Kaizer wouldn't hold still, the wolf probably couldn't even process his words, but he felt like he should give him a chance.

Chris had been right in thinking that Kaizer couldn't understand because he had grown nearly deaf as all he could focus on was the pain and agony he was in. He continued to flail for another moment until his injured foot hit the ground and he let out a loud, agonizing yelp and seemed to pause for a moment. He couldn't figure which hurt more but he went back to trying to get the gag off a little more calmly as to not claw himself up any more. Still, he couldn't seem to get it off and whined beginning to fidget more and more.

Chris sighed in annoyance at the wolf's lack of obedience. Without any more warning he lashed out with the whip, mercilessly beating Kaizer's arms. "Stop it" He snarled, each hit strong enough to raise welts on the other's skin. He paused for a moment to see if the wolf would react properly or if he would need to continue.

The young wolf yelped each time the whip made contact with his body. He stayed there whimpering and in pain as the hunter stood over him. The wolf just rolled onto his side no longer clawing at himself but rather, shaking nervously. His eyes had changed color but he was so scared right now that it was almost like he had submitted even in his more wild state. Luckily, Chris couldn't see that because of the blindfold. Kaizer just curled out protecting his arms and just laid there whining and crying.

Chris kicked Kaizer onto his stomach and roughly cuffed his hands together so that he was completely helpless. "You really are a pain in the ass... He muttered, grabbing a handful of the wolf's hair and twisting. The man picked Kaizer up and threw him onto the bed, feeling satisfied at the sight of the wolf completely at his mercy.

He groaned struggled not wanting his hands bound again. Either way, he lost that fight and was yanked up off the ground before being thrown onto the bed roughly. The young wolf yelped again but just laid there. His eyes changed back to normal and he tried to talk but it just sounded like jibberish because of the gag. He was begging to be let go or killed.

Chris pushed the wolf's legs apart and pushed his knee into his groin. "Oh? Is there something you wanted to say?" He asked with a smirk. He reached up and unfastened the gag, pulling it out in a way that chipped his fangs even more. "go ahead" he breathed.

Kaizer stayed there and didn't make another sound for a bit. Finally, he mumbled something inaudible before he spoke up. "Kill me.... I don't want to be here anymore!!! Just cut my throat and be done with it. I'm already too injured to be sold at a good price and my instinct would put their life in danger. Why would anyone want something like me?! Just killed me!!!!" Kaizer knew Chris was going to drive his knee into the wolf's groin but the moment his hands were free, Kaizer was going to cut his own throat.

Chris burst out laughing. "Too injured to sell? I've sold dogs with all their limbs cut off and their teeth pulled out, nothing but a couple of holes to fuck. Sure it's not as much as they could have sold for, but it's better than nothing" He slapped the wolf's ass. "I'm not going to kill you, it'd be too much of a waste"

"There are other wolves you'd have a better time training then me...." Kaizer could hardly feel the slap with the pain of everything else being far worse. He was growing tolerant to certain things. The small wolf stared at the ceiling feeling the effects of the blood loss from his face.

"But you're the one I have here, it'd be much more effort to find a different wolf" He flipped Kaizer onto his back and grinned down at him. "you look so pathetic... don't you remember how proud you acted when I first caught you?" He ran his hand up the wolf's tail.

• Saga locked this topic