Questions

luckystar

i would like to ask something ( 'O')/ so here the question

1. may i know how size of picture to fit the profile background perfectly? only the width is fine too hehe

2. i read the rules of the forum. there's a rule "Do not spam the forum" what is it mean? does if i keep post something in a thread again and again without any reply from others it's count as spam? even thought i post different day & time

3. again about the rules. there's a rules "do not used adult images". so how is it this "adult" imgaes is? is kissing or topless guy count as adult images?

4. on the "watch online section" i realized in the bottom there's something for us to upload a video right? is a normal member can upload video it?

5. ah! lately i don't know is it just me or it's happened to others. but why sometimes when i want to open YO there's something like DDos checking? i didnt remember it T^T when i'm online from pc and those things appears i need to put code first (but ignored it by refresh the page) and when i'm online from phone it's need 5 secs first to opened the forums. why is that? it's sometimes bothers me because when i opened it from phone my browser didn't let it to countdown so i need to close the page and wait a while to tried open it again.

6. and last.. you can answer this or not. but i always wonder, here's a rules "you should upload it by your own to share in here" right? how could you know if someone really share their own link or share someone else link? i'm really curious about this. it's not like i'm gonna do that kind of thing (i mean share others link) hehehe but once again it's up to you to answer this question or not ^^

that's the questions, i hope you don't mind it i'm asking all of this. i'm just keep wondering about it. anyways thank you!:hamtaro-005 (8):

p.s i'm sorry if my words is hard for you to understand u.u

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• luckystar

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

1. The width is 935px, the height varies depending on various factors - how many groups you have joined, if you have a video on your profile, if you have albums etc.

2. No, 'Do no spam the forum' refers to go in various threads and post nonsense, like, for example taking a music video and posting it in all download threads.

3. It's a bit hard to give an exact definition on 'adult pic' because pics give certain feelings. So, for example, a topless guy can be alright, while another topless guy can have an offensive posture. Basically, in order to be sure you're ok, you can think if it's alright for the pic you want to use to be seen by a colleague for example, if they mistakenly see the image.

4. Yes, regular members can upload videos in the Media. However, due to a conflict between the Media system and the current forum platform to which we upgraded last month, no videos can be currently uploaded. We have that situation under attention.

5. We were attacked with some DDoS attacks and since then we have a protection. However, the anti-DDoS check appears very rarely unless your device is infected or was used in DDoS attacks before.

6. Me and the mods check as many links as we can to see if they were copied from other sites and we do ask uploaders as many times as we get the chance, not to steal links from other people. Who is caught cheating, loses their points.

Not at all, your questions were clear. (:

hm, i'm sorry to bother you again. but i tried the width size for background but it's not fit perfectly, there's still some space left.. why is that?

@

935px is the correct value. I tried it again 2 minutes ago on the test account and it fits perfectly. Once again, this only refers to width. If you still have space left (though you really shouldn't), add a few more pixels.

Are you sure you set the file width in px, not inches or mm?

I'm quite sure, because i check it again before i asked this. i even tried 1920x1200 there's still some space left. by the way px is pixels right? like when you open open new layers in photoshop you need put some width and height with pixels. that's the px right? i'm sorry if i'm wrong i'm new into this kind of thing u.u

@

That's impossible. All the forum's width (from one end to the other end of the banner) is 952px. So, it's impossible for the profile background, that is a bit smaller in width than the forum's banner to be 1920px and still be too small. You are definitely doing something wrong. Yes, when creating a new doc in PS you'd need to select pixels, cause it sometimes displays the width in inches.

If you can't do it, set a temporary password, give it to me in a PM and also, send me the 935px image you want as background.

Thanks for the account credentials. I looked at the image you wanted to use as background (cecil.jpg from your album) and, as you can see in the print screen below, you set the width as 600 pixels, not 935 pixels.

2pskr5f.jpg

Make the image's width 935px if you want it to fit perfectly. (:

really? but in my pc it's 935 pixels. i wonder why it's become 600 px... u.u oh well, thanks for your help ^^ I'm sorry for trouble you m(_ _)m

here the link
i'm sorry for late u.u

woah cool, thank you! how you do it? in case i want change my background next time so i don't have bother you again.. hehehe

however is there's any wrong when i did it? why it didnt work with me? u.u

- - - Updated - - -

woah cool, thank you! how you do it? in case i want change my background next time so i don't have bother you again.. hehehe

however is there's any wrong when i did it? why it didnt work with me? u.u

Next time upload the background image on Tinypic.com and paste the Direct Link for Layouts in the Background field on your profile customization, without uploading the image on your album on YaoiOtaku. (: