A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Shiro panted as their lips parted.

"I-it does feel nice...ngh..." Shiro tryed to hold back his moans as he sqwermed slightly unable to stay still his hips rocking back and forwarded slowly.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

"stop" said Ange as his lips moved over Shiro's "I want to hear them"

His hand speed up more causing more pre-come to come out, he could feel Shiro's hips more around letting him know that the boy was enjoying

Shiro's blush darkened as the other told him not to hold his moans back but he obeyed and stopped biting his lip and letted his moans become loud once again.Shiro's legs pushed together instinctively but he didn't hurt Ange and didn't shut off excess to his member to the other.

The more he felt Shiro move the closer he got to releasing.

"Sh-iro" says Ange "I'm close"

His lips move over the boy's nipple and softly sucks there.

Shiro blushed and moaned loudly gripping Ange's hair.

"Me t-too..." He took Ange's member into his hand once again and began stroking it trying to help the other release.

He soft groan emerged from Ange as he released and then he moaned softly against Shiro's skin and his arm hugged the boy closer to him body, feeling that warmth be wanted so bad.

"S-shiro" he whispered

Shiro looked up at the other his cheeks still bright red.

"Yeah Ange?...." Shiro watched Ange for a sign.of what he wanted to tell him but was completely lost.

"What is it?"

"n-nothing" he said as he tried to regain his breath.

It had just hit him about what their position was, was this weird?

Ange asked himself as he looked at Shiro's bright blue eyes, his worry came from their position how little there had been exchange between the two and yet they were doing these stuff.

"nothing" he assured the boy again before leaning in for a kiss

Shiro smiled softly and leaned in as well.

"Ok."Shiro said before kissing Ange and moving into his lap just sitting there.

The movie had ended after sometime without Ange realizing it, and he would chuckle every time the thought of watching another one came to mind.

His head now laid in a pillow Ange's eyes closed

Shiro pouted and sighed and layed onto of the other male and nuzzled his chest.

"Are you going to sleep?" He tlited his head and looked up at him.

"yes" answered Ange as his hadn wrapped around the other boy. "your skin is cold are you okay?" asked Ange as his finger ran down the other's face.

Shiro flushed a bright red as he tryed to think of how to put it,Shiro wanted to finish what they where doing.

"What....w..we where doing before....I...I.want to finish it up..." Shiro his his face as even his ears turned cherry red.

Ange's eyes shot open at Shiro's words. For a moment he looks at the other but slightly chuckled.

"I was thinking the same" slightly shifting Ange moved Shiro under him .

Quickly he removed the others shirt and traced his hand over the smooth skin "you're really perverted did you know that Shiro?"

Shiro blushed and shook his head.

"N-no I'm not a pervert." He buried his face in Ange's chest.

"But you were thinking the same thing." He laughed softly .

Ange smiles at hearing the other's laugh, it was almost like a soft ringing in his ears.

"its okay, we can do whatever you want" he lips travel from Shiro's shoulder to his neck, softly leaving a trail of kisses in the boy's skin.

His thumb circling the area around Shiro's nipple.

A dark mark formed on Shiro's neck where Ange had sucked it. It contrasted greatly with the white of his skin.

Shiro flinched as he felt his nipple being traced and bit his lip blushing a bit more.

"Unnm....ok....." Shiro wrapped his arms around the others shoulders loosely and moaned into his ear softly.

"But don't be afraid to touch me....." He smiled softly and held his free hand in his small hands.

"If you moan like that" *gulps* "I won't be able to hold back"

Slightly Ange thrusts in showing Shiro how hard he already was. It seemed ridiculous how much Shiro affected Ange, mentally and physically.

"A-are we going all the way" he asked shyly wanting to know the boy's thoughts

Shiro blushed.

"I-i can't help it you keep teasing my nipples." Shiro blushed darkly .

"I...I want to...go all the way.....do you?" Shiro looked away embarrassed.

"I do" he answered as his lips landed on the others for a heated kiss. His tongue entered the other's mouth and kissed madly.

His hand was now traveling Shiro's hair feeling the silky strands run against his fingers . Inside Ange felt a warm sensation travel through him causing him to slightly moan against Shiro's lips

Shiro pulled Ange even closer and moaned softly parting from the kiss small pants leaving his mouth as he began to grind agansit Ange once again trying to tease him.

From beneath him Ange could feel Shiro, his teasing and rubbing was beginning to tempt the other but he tried to hold back.

His fingers traveled down Shiro's side and ended on his hip, Ange moved it so it was wrapped around his waist giving allowing him to access the boy's opening better.

The kissing continued for some time until Ange broke away, he moved to Shiro's ear and sucked there "I'm sorry if it hurts" he murmurs to the boy

Shiro blushed softly.

"Its ok its your first time with another male isn't it?" Shiro smiled and stroked his hair.

He looked away slightly and blushed "yes but I'm not completely inexperienced either" he murmurs with a mellow tone.

A slight chuckle comes from Ange before he kisses Shiro one last time.

"Well what ever, you guide me" his mouth sucks on the boys nipple before traveling down to his member and taking it in his mouth. Ange sucks thoroughly keeping his eyes on Shiro fond reactions; meanwhile his index finger moves around the boy's entrance.

Shiroblushed darkly.

"This is my first time with a actual person....I've read about how it works though..." Shiro gasped as Ange sucked on his nipples causing him to moan and his toes to curl.

"A-Ange ." he looks down as he watched Ange who was now between his legs.

"You don't have to...." Shiro blushed as he began to give him a blowjob burning his fingers in his hair.