A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

"I d-don't know I've never done that" he said "well I mean I haven't been with a guy in that way" quickly he blushed remembering his sudden spurt of passion a few days behind and what had occurred between the two. It might now have been the full thing, but it was more than he had expected.

"Except for you..." murmured Ange his face now and his lower body coming to life.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

Shiro blushed darkly and sqwermed slightly at the rising feeling of arousal the boy wasn't use to it at all and it was rather uncomfortable for him.

"I haven't gone all the way...," he muttered blushing furiously covering himself as he felt this member strain agansit his pants as the TV started amitting sounds of pleasure.

"T-theyre doing it...." Shiro stuttered as he noticed the two boys on TV were now shaking the bed furiously.

"yes t-they are?" answers Ange while his eyes move from the TV to the bed sheets, the bump in his own paints growing agitate and needy.

His bottoms lip gets bitten and without realizing it he's speaking "want to try something similar?" he asked but blushed madly as it excited his mouth.

'Stupid' he cursed himself perfectly well knowing that Shiro might reject him, or think madly of him. An even then he didn't feel regret towards asking the question.

Shiro raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What do you mean by'do you want to do something similar'?" Shiro asked the other male before letting out a irritated moan.

"Please don't look at me......."he muttered as he reached into his own pants and shut his eyes and began to stroke himself slowly in front of the other.

Slightly, and sneakily Ange steals a glance. How could he not, being told to not do something makes doing it, a lot more entertaining.

His eyes focused on Shiro's face, his lips slightly parted and his cheeks blushed. It didn't take long to figure out what he was doing, which was reasonably too considering Ange was the same, but it made it...hot.

The boy's small face was so full of pleasure, Ange doubted, Shiro knew so himself.

'Its not like he'd looking' he told himself as his own hand slipped to his erected and he began to stroke it, his eye focused on the boy' face.

Shiro letted a soft moan escape his lips as he continued but increased the stroking speed slightly his legs trembling as he masterbated in front of the other male he sensed the other was watching him but that only made his body feel even more hot all over and made him sqwerm all the more.Shiro's necklace glowed slightly as he thought of the other stroking him slightly as he gave in to his mind and allowed his fantasy to take over.

"A-ange..." Shiro muttered unaware of what he was saying as the necklace glowed brighter.

Seeing his name escape Shiro's mouth cause some pre-cum to drip down Ange's hand, the feeling inside Ange and Shiro matched perfectly, the stone was transferring the boy's emotions to Ange.

Me removed his hand and slowly crawled to where the other was, Ange did not stop him from stroking himself instead moved his lips to Shiro's small neck and sucked there "You're thinking of me" he whispered to the other, his eyes focusing on Shiro's hand and how it moved around

Shiro's blush darked as he felt Ange sucking on his neck causing him to open his eyes instinctively.

"A-ange...i.. I said not to look...." He sqwermed slightly beganing to feel his arousal grow even more then before,Ange's warm breath agansit his skin caused him to quvier slightly it turned Shiro on even more.

"It seems like you want me too" answered Ange his lips still on the boy's neck. Looking at Shiro play with himself was making Ange to hot inside that he could barely hold back. His left hand moved to one of the boy's nipples and moved there over the clothing, his mouth then followed, biting down on it and softly moving around.

"Can I remove your shirt?"

"It's embarrassing..." Shieo mubbled softly melting into the others touch slightly as he lips remained agansit his neck,feeling Ange touching his chest made him slightly nervous due to the fact it was one of his few weak spots.

"Ah?!..." Shiro moaned in pleasure and shock at the same time as Ange bit down on his nipple causing him to tremble more.

"My shirt...u..uh ok." Shiro's lifted his arms and waited for the other to remove his shirt.

Slowly he removed the boy's shirt and kissed his shoulder. Ange's hand traveled the other's chest and occasionally pinched the tender nipple.

"Don't stop" murmurs Ange into the smaller boy's ear before he begins to lick it "keep touching yourself".

Shiro trembled his voice becoming louder as Ange played more with his chest.

"A-ange....n-no ah!" Shiro flinched as he felt Ange pinch his hardened nipple.Shiro leaned agansit Ange's body slightly as he felt his hot breath against his ear,Shiro quivered overwhelmed with more pleasure then his fragile body could take.

"P-please...n..no...more...if you ah..mn....keep teasing... them ..mn I won't be able to stand it ."Shiro spoke in between moans and pants his whole body was shaking his fingers where now gripping his hair.

" A-Ange Ah!"Shiro climaxed getting his cum on the others chest.

"I-im sorry..."

Shiro's moans soon filled the room causing small ripples of pleasure to run down Ange's hardness. The skin of the boy tasted so good that he could do nothing but want to keep teasing, softly he ran his fingers to the other nipple and felt the boy cum.

Chuckling he looked at him "its okay" he said reaching for a small cloth and cleaned it off. The flush on the boy's face was irresistible, leaning in Ange softly kissed it. "you're pink" he whispered.

Ange's own pants reflected a large bump, looking down he noticed and blushed '"s-sorry" said Ange rising from the bed "I'll go take care of this"

Shiro quickly grabbed Ange's hand and stopped him from leaving his cheeks turned a bright shade of red as he realized what he just did.

"U-uh don't go...."Shiro got on his knees on the bed so they were at the same height,then he wrapped his arms around Ange's neck his deep blue eyes connecting with Ange's before he leaned in and kissed him gently.

His eyes were captured by a pair of blue ones, and even as his face approached the other Ange found he could not look away and once their lips connected a spark lit inside, he closed his eyes savoring the kiss. Shiro's humid lips felt amazing against his owns. Without realizing it his hands came up and tightly wrapped around Shiro's waist bringing their body's closer together.

Lightly he licked Siro's bottom lip almost as if asking for entrance to his small mouth, bellow his erect was pressed against Shiro

Shiro blushed softly and opened his mouth pulling him into a heated kiss he pulled him down onto the bed as the parted for a moment only to roll over so that Shiro was sitting in Ange's lap straddling him slightly.

From that position Ange could feel Shiro's body more against his erection and unable to stop it he slightly moaned, his mouth soon was joined again with Shiro's and his tongue welcomed the taste of the other. One of his hands was moved of Shiro's small butt and there Ange began to caress it with a soft motion.

"do you like it when I touch here" he asked as his hand softly grasps the boy's ass.

Shiro felt proud being able to make the other moan under him without having to lift a finger,Shiro's moans where muffled by the kissed but he didn't care that much about it.Feeling the others hand on his but made him feel a bit more needy wanting the other to touch him more,a small gasp escaped his lips as Ange gripped his but.

"Yes...I like it w..when you touch me there..."

As the kissing continued Ange began to wonder about a few things, for starters he didn't know how far things were going to go from there, not that he was scared but he worried about how Shiro would take it.

Another was the fact that his pants were beginning to get far too uncomfortable.

"Shi-ro..let me...remove my pants" he told the boy in between kisses. His free hand moved to unzip them and slightly lower the item. Once his erection was freed Ange began to slowly stroked himself.

Shiro blushed and watched the other mesmerized by the movement of the others hand.

"Its huge..." Shiro blushed and looked away.

"U-uh its sorta my fault I should help you..." Shiro blushed darker and moved the others hand away and replaced it with his own he looked up to see the others reaction .

His eyes closed slightly as Shiro took him in his hand, one thing he had to admit it felt much better when someone did it for you. Ange's lips slightly parted and he moaned, his hand moved and slightly grasped to the bed sheet.

His eyes moved to see the rose colors that emerged from Shiro's face, and without realizing it his tongue licked his upper lip.

Softly he thrusts up into the boy's hand feeling the ridiculous desire for more.

Shiro flushed bright red as he sped up a bit he paused for a moment before leaning in and engulfing Ange's member turning a hand job into a blowjob,bobbing his head slightly using his small pink tounge agansit the others cock as he looked up at Ange watching his reaction.

His hand moved to the boy's hair and he dug his fingers around it feeling how Shiro sucked him. He blushed slightly as his eyes meet Shiro's and the growing sensation in his increases.

Ange's hips thrust up lightly and he moans "S-shiro I'm c-close" he manages to grown out as the others tongue travels down his cock. A bit of pre-cum exits him but Ange was not ready to end this yet.

Softly he removes Shiro's mouth and replaces it with his lips, moving he places himself over Shiro and reaches for the boy's pants

"You're hard again" he murmurs with a chuckle

Shiro gagged slightly as the other thruster upwards ,he looked up at the other slightly confused as he removed him from his member.

"Was it not good?" Shiro frowned slightly but stopped as hr felt the others lips agansit his blushing as the other yanked down his pants .

"I can't help it...." He panted softly his legs trembling ever so slightly.

"No it was good" he murmured "but this is better" Ange removed the pants that stood in his way to reach Shiro's harden cock. Once it was removed he took both Shiro and himself in his hand and began to stoke.

Ange could feel how the other grew harder and this caused him to want more of the boy. Softly he moaned as his skin felt the warmth coming from Shiro and the way the boy's lips gasped for air