-:[Around The Koi Pound]:- CheputChan19 and YaoiFun |private|

CheputChan19

[not to nip-pick but Lubu has a van,work van and you keept saying car]

lOh hey Kochi. Just making sure it work and you didn't give me a fake number. I'v gotten them before.' He let out a big sneeze. 'Oh 'scuse me. Hey do you have any pest repletion? I think I need some. Ya know you didn't ask and I didn't tell you how my koi died. Oh I better go maybe I'll tell you later. See you in hour or so hey you wanna go to lunch with me?' He adk hopefully.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• YaoiFun

[ah yeah, really sorry.. I won't make mistake again..]

Kochi blinked before the familiar voice passed his ear; It's Lubu's voice. "Oh hi Lubu.. umm, well.. Why I must give you the wrong number.. it's useless, right.." he chuckled softly then listen to the taller male's words again, a bit startled after heard a loud sneeze. "oh it's okay.. yeah, I think my shop still have stock of it.." he mentioned but paused cause again Lubu offer him another of his kindness. "lunch? umm, I think I can make it with you." he answered slowly, he didn't want to refuse the kindness from him again.

'Great, think about what you want and see ya soon.' He hung up. Smiling wander if Kochi relies he agree to a date, true a lunch date but still a date of sorts. He got home and put his new koi in the pound at last! He watch them for a bit then turn on his koi feeder and watch them eat for a bit.

He wander if he should change as he played with Wuuwuu a bit. He washed up and decided to remove his underpants. He took them off and put his pants back on not changing anything else sep refixing his hair. He wasn't sure if the date would go that way but figure it be good to be prepared.

He called him again as he headed to the van. 'Hey I'm on my way back, I'm still using the van but I do have a car too. Anyway thought about what you want to eat? Oh hey how old are you cause I was thinking we could get drinks too,' He knew he probably say no to drinks, but he wanted to know how old he was with out asking directly.

"Okay.. I'm looking forward to it.." Kochi said happily and put back his phone on the counter in front of him, smiled slightly. Lubu was really good at him though they just meet and it made the gray haired male somehow glad. He had a couple of costumer after that then calculate how many stock that he sold and his shift of work ended. "fiuh.. finally my works done.." he muttered and changed to the new clothes from his bag then folded his uniform to his bag. The male just walked out from the shop after waved to another of his co-worker while his phone buzzed again, pick it up. "Hi there.. okay, I just finished my shift works but if you still want to take the fish tank I'll order it to my friend.. and I'm okay with van or car.." he paused then think for a moment. "well, I like to eat anything so just take me to your best choice.. umm, I'm 21 years old, I think I already allowed to take a drink though I never tried it before, so it's fine.." he speak through his phone, somehow excited to see the long haired male again.

'Okay good. Well see you soon.' He hung up and got ij the car. Cheek his hair and drove off.

He soon arrived and stop waving at Kochi. 'Why hello there, fancy a ride?' He open the door waiting for him to come in.

'You look nice. You sure you don't have a place in mind? I just don't want fish get it.' He laughed, his hunking chest moving up and down as he did, boy was he a hunk.

Kochi smiled as he saw a car drove and stopped right in front of him. "Hi Lubu.." he greeted then got inside the car, closed the door behind him. He blinked and glanced back at the other that praised him. "umm, thank you.. this is just my usual style.." he blushed slightly then scratched his chin to think up some place.

"umm, I rarely eat outside so I don't have any place that I know... I think I just follow to your favorite place since you treated me.." he smiled to the long haired male.

• 2 weeks later...

Lubu watch and help him in and got Kochi his seatbelt. He close his eyes, thinking and got an idea but wonder if it was to soon but still.

'Well I thought about it but what do think of going to my place and I make us lunch? I'm a fair cook but we'll have to stop at a market for a few things. Plus you'll know where the bath house is. Yes I live where I work oh but not quite like that!'

He blush a little 'I mean I have a home behind it, also you can see the Koi. But if this is to much for you we don't have too. I know a really nice place that has aquariums in the wall with all kinds of fish. I go there 'bout once a week would you like to there instead of me cooking?' He thoght taking him back to his place maybe to much even though he really wanted too.

Kochi smiled a bit blushed as Lubu help him with the seatbelt then glanced at the other who was in deep though, wondering what will the long haired male offered to him.

The gray haired boy listen to all the taller male's offer and a bit smiled cause Lubu tried his best to ask him to come to his place with flustered way―seems afraid he will refuse it―. 'he's cute while asking me like that..' he though with another smile then nod his head slowly after Lubu finished his talk. "uhm well, I think eat at your place is a good idea.. and actually I'm curious about your bath house and your house as well.." he scratched his head a little then continue his words. "..and I don't mind either if we stop to the market to buy the ingredient..." he smiled sweetly, then looked to the front.

"so, what are you waiting? we must go to the market, right?" he said, asking the black head to drive the car; can't wait to see the other house.