-:[Around The Koi Pound]:- CheputChan19 and YaoiFun |private|

CheputChan19

3aac24a1-cf4f-4349-9dfc-aa3ea85465e5_zps2a27ac51.jpg

Name: Yoshino Kochi

Hair color: dyed light gray

Eyes color: blue sky

Position: Uke

Likes: every fluffy animals, cute things, hat, kind person.

Dislike: rude people, seeing the sick animals, being surprised.

Personality: animal lovers, cheerful person, curious about anything around him.

Biography: Kochi was in his second years on his university and had lived alone from the first time he attend to his university. He lived in simple and homey apartment near his uni. Cause his parent had problem with financial, he must take a job to pay his apartment and his foods for a couple of month. After searching for a couple days, he finally had a part time job at the pet shop which was luckily near his apartment. And more than that, he loved animals so much so this job really suit him. But his life little by little changed since an adult male of his customer buy some koi.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• YaoiFun

[Your PK box full,coo was'nt ment to be his last name! Sigh oh well and gldyou pic him, he was like my fave too.

Sorry it took so long]

LuBu_BC.jpg

Name: Lubu Wuchin

Hair color: japanese brown

Eyes color: light brown

Position: Seme

Personality: He is easygoing and rather laid back but has a serious side. He's a bit of take what he wants and won't back down easily. He loves fish and most animals, dose not care for bugs or strays. He all so has wild side.

Business: Wuchin all male feel good relaxing bathhouse is what it translate too. It'd all male because well he likes guys and looking at them but mostly he didn't want to bother with woman stuff and the idea of seeing a pad or tampon discuss him to no end.

It's been a bad few feeks for Lubu as all his Koi died. Some from a dog or cat gettinh them but mostly it was a disease that killed them off. After grieving, cleaning and renovationing the pound and bathhouse,mostly putting in a fence to keep the strays out it was time to get new koi.

He woke up on a fairly cold monday morning and sighed thinking about his dead fish. His pet parot wuuwuu chirp and he got up and feed it. 'Morning wuuwuu. Today the day I get some new fish friends,nice right?' He petted him and ate breakfast and did his morning exercise, that body has to be maintain.

Since it was a bit cold he decided to wear pants and not a komono, he had clothes of all kind. He had on heavy dark green pants and a colored fish print green longsleeve warm shirt but the pants were a bit tight so his huge dick was a bit visual through them. He put on nice walking shoes and fix his long all the way down his back hair in that bun thing ponytail[like in the pic]

After a trip to the bank he found his way to the pet store. He stop and look at the puppies and smiled sweetly at them. He wanted a dog but was afraid it would try to eat his wuuwuu. He made his way to the fish and stared sadly at them, sheding a small tear when he look at the koi and looked away, sobbing softly.

The new day have been started by Kochi while open up his eyes at the early morning. With a slight yawn and rub his blue eyes, he seated himself on the bed and looking around his apartment that so quiet and dark. Yawned again, he get off fro his small bed and pull the the window's curtain and opened the window, make some fresh air make its way inside his apartment. The gray haired male shivered from it and rubbed his body to make it warm a little though he really like the morning air; fresh and comfy for him.

His blue orbs darted back inside his room and looked at the clock that still showed 05:30 and today was sunday; his must attend more early to his part time job. After stretching his small body, he make his bed and take his shower in this cold morning and ten minutes later he done and already dressed in his part time's shirt and his favorite hat. "It's still six o' clock now.. I think I can walk around first then buy some buns for my breakfast then open the store.." he muttered to himself and walked out from his apartment and locked it.

After chewing his bun and walk around near his apartment, he finally open the pet shop. Today he open that place alone but at the noon his friend will come to accompany the young male. Kochi cleaned the pet shop in quite then done at the next half hours. The doorbell ringing when one customer got inside the pet shop. "welcome.." Kochi greeted and smiled softly to the male then walked to him slowly. The hat male tilted his head while notice a sad face from his customer then asking him politely. "What can I help you, mister? do you need some fish?" he smiled softly.

[bTW Lubu came with the pic]

Lubu was 6ft so he tend to stand out compare to the average 5ft hight. He heard a sweet voice and whip his face turning to the small man. 'Oh, sorry hello..' he look at his name tag 'Kochi. I'm Lubu wuchin and well I'v been having a bad time.' He sat down on some boxes his massive fram look so big compared to the small fish and tanks around him. His voice was sad but gentle kinda like what you might think a gentle bear sound like.

'All my fish,koi have died at my local business. I thought I was ready to get new ones, but I'm still sad.' He dip his head staring at a piece of trash on the ground. 'I know I should move on..' He sob softly again

(Oh yes.. thank for reminding ;) )

Kochi waited the taller male recover from his sad feeling and listen patiently while the male introduce himself. "Oh sorry to make you remember it.. Well, as can see in here.. my name Kochi I had a part time job in here.." he said pointed at his nametag before watched Lubu sat down on the boxes. The small male studied the long haired male tall form but somehow adore his gentle yet low voice. The gray head leaned on the wall and decided to heard Lubu's story.

"Ooh I see.. it must be really hard for you.. I had experience something like that too..I lost my kitten when I was 10 so I know your feeling.." he speak with a slight smile. He stand back again and pointed at the fish tank anf glanced back at Lubu. "I can give you some recomendation if you wanted to buy the fish.. I know some fish that couldn't die fast.." he explained happily.

Lubu look sadden at him. 'Oh really? That's sad. My dog I had at 7 passed away when I was 15. I kinda swore off dogs since then.' He got up slowly and tilt his head back&forth to stretch his neck but it was sexy.

He open his eyes and smile sweetly at Kochi. 'Have you work here long?' He fix his pants and agested himself, his lage dick being on display as he fixed it.

'Well enough of this sad. It be a waist of my big van if I didn't fill it with fish.' He smiled and then gave a small gasp as he went over toba black spotted koi. 'Oh my, he's perfect! He looks like he has a mask! Like a tanuki! I think I'll call him nook. I'll take him and all his friends.' He smile and tap the glass very lightly.

Kochi shrugged while looked at the Lubu's sad face. "yeah, It was sad but I must cheer up and don't let my sad feeling burdened me.." he commented slightly, still with his polite smile and watched the taller male sat up from the boxes then leaned back from the wall to see what will his customer choose with the fish. He blinked his eyes as the other asking him. "It's not really long I start to work, just for a couple of weeks.." he replied, widen his eyes a bit cause Lubu's lower part of body could be seen by him slightly.

The gray haired male glanced at the fish tank as the long haired male pointed it out and speak cheerfully. "oh yes, that fish just dropped here a couple of days and that black spotted koi is a new fish.." he laughed slightly cause Lubu seems really like that fish. "okay then, I'll move that now for you.." he smiled and take a large vinyl and added the water with the fish, gave an oxygen to inside it as well and tied it up. "here you go.. that cost 950 yen.." he gave the fish to his customer.

[you kinda jump the gun on the selling,He's got a bit more to buy]

He watch him o this nd notice how cute he was. He paid 'Thank you. Their nice but I want about 10 more. Got any reallyred ones? I'm load them and be right back.' He left to put the fish in his van.

He came back and grab his hat, taking it off and holding it so he coulded get it. 'Hehe, I like your hat.' He kept it up, watchig him jump. 'Heh, you know your quite cute. Say something bout me and you can have your hat back or do you dare touch me?' He pump his chest out wandering if Kochi would hit him or feel it.

[i actually wanted to offer another fish but when my turn again cause my reply was too long.. sorry :p]

Kochi smiled as he take the money from the taller male then nodded happily. "sure.. I think i still have a stock with red koi.." he replied and nodded again when Lubu got back to his van to load the fish that he packed before. The gray head was busy searching for the red koi and jumped cause his hat being take away so sudden. "wh-what are doing, Lubu.. please give it back.." he begged a bit jumped to reached his hat. The small male blinked with a slight blush after he heard the long haired male called him cute. "I-m not cute Lubu.. please give my hat back.." he still begged, but stopped as he heard the condition that Lubu gave to him. "I just know you.. I don't know anything about you.. oh give my hat back.." he pushed the other but his strength didn't moved the male in front of him.

[he's play flrting with him BTW]

He laughed at him and the smalk push,boy was he cute. He grab his wrist and held him bending down close enough to kiss him. 'That was a nice try, you can have your hat back witch I do like.' He let go and kissed his forhead as he put the hat back on.

He stood up straight and walk towards the fish. 'Now let's get some fish, oh you having a sale on tanks? I think I want some pet fish too.' He stop and turn back around at him 'Did you say you'r not cute?' He smile flirtatious at him

[yeah, I see it ^^ Kochi just a bit surprised so he's a bit refuse at first]

The gray haired male gasped as his wrist being gripped by Lubu, made him bend down. Kochi looked up and widen his eyes as their face was really close to be kiss, blushed darkly at the moment his forehead being kissed. "p-please mister, don't do that again or I'll be fired if my manager see this.." he said stutterly though his embarrassment still burned him. He fixed his hat on his head then glanced back at the taller male. "sure.. I think we have a couple of tank for fish in good price.." he said still with blush on his face. "umm, yes.. I think cute wasn't fit me well.."

Lubu look at the nervous boy and his cute blush finding it odd that Kochi didn't know he was good looking.

He walk back to him and held his face gentle staring at him, inti his eyes. 'Well it dose. I think you are very cute and well..I like guys okay.' He let go clearing his throat and fixing his clothes and hair. 'Er-hem I need to get the fish home be for they freeze so lets speed this along okay sweetie? Show me your top koi.' He smiled looking kind.

Kochi could felt that his face being staring on but he tried his best to act like his usual do. He inhaled an air before looked up at Lubu again. But when he wanted to say something, the taller male already held his face slowly. "O-Oh okay.. if you keep saying I'm cute I'll admit it.." that's what he could answer but the news about Lubu that like guys surprised him a lot. Well, cause he had charming face, it must be easy for him to got girlfriend. "Y-Yes.. sure.. this way, our shop have another koi you can choose that you like..." he smiled politely though his heart beating fast somehow. The young male showed the other red koi on the big tank, waiting him to make his choose.

Lubu was trying to stay calm and keep his composer yet he had the urge. Urge to take this cute boy. But no, he was just here for koi and some pet fish.

He look at them. 'Wow, so nice I'll take them all! and the black and orange koi in that tank. I think that's 20 counting the fish I allready have. My pound not big that this should be enough.' He look at them and pick out the different color koi's he like till the 20 was met.

He look at Kochi checking out his body. 'Ya know you haven't ask me why I need the koi or what my business is. Well I guess you don't have to. But how often do you get customers wanting 20 kois?' He look at some birdseeds thinking he should get some parrot food.

'We'er you that surprise I called you cute and that I like guys?' He paused looking him in the eyes again. 'If I may ask,do like guys too?'

While Kochi tried hard to calm his heart beat, his attention distracted as Lubu pointed the tank fish and said he want all of it. "oh okay.. your choice was good cause that koi really had beautiful color.." he smiled then let the taller male moved the fish until it done. But then he another of the other question made him tilt his head and looked back at him. "eh? w-well, I like you said it's none of my business but before you tell me that all your koi was died so I think that the reason you buy this much koi... and as far as I worked here it just you who buy much koi on this shop.." he explained, felt the long haired guy really want to talk much with him. And again another Lubu's question take him in surprise again. "haah? yeah, I was a bit surprise cause you have a good looking face yet you're into guys not girls.." he paused then added more "well, I think I was straight though I never had any girlfriend before.." he mumbled, a bit embarrassed about his condition.

'Yes, I did tell you that about my koi.' He look at him again then he put his hand under Kochi shirt feeling his chest.

'Was your heart beating fast? Was it because I kissed you?' He lean in close again, looking him over feeling his small body and move him closer, having their bodies touch. 'How dose this make you feel?' His warm breath going down Kochi neck as he said that and still had his hand on his chest and then kochi felt it! He felt Lubu dick poking his hip.

'Have you ever been on a date? Or this close to some one?' His sweet voice and warm breath kept washing over kochi and his strong arms had a good hold on him. 'Dose my body feel good or do you hate it?' Lubu wander if he was gonna ask him to stop or leave.

Kochi gasped as Lubu's hand suddenly slipped inside his shirt and touched his chest make his heart beating more fast. "I-I don't know... I don't even understand why my heart pounded so fast..." he replied with a slight gulp, felt the other heat of body against his own body as the taller male leaned closer to him. The other soft voice and warm breath really make the gray haired male dizzy and his leg seems weaken. The young male gasp again at the moment he felt something hard against his thigh but immediately covers his mouth, make his face reddened completely. "n-no I never close to anyone like this... and I already told you that I never had a girlfriend, right?" his whole body trembled in strange sensation. Unconsciously, he hold on Lubu's shoulder and mumbled sligtly. "p-please.." he even didn't know why did he beg for.

[hm,I say not sex time just yet]

'You can date with them not being a girlfriend or boyfriend. Hell you can have sex without knowing thier name. You never be held or touched?' He rub his small chest, feeling his nipples and ran his other hand down his back grabbing his ass and he thrust his hips having hia crotch hit Kochi crotch he was about to kiss him but push him away, letting go and turn around.

'No,no I'm sorry. I should'nt be doing this. Your a virgin right?' He turn towards him but was looking down not quite at Kochi. 'All so..well your my type and it's making me...do things..' He look ashamed, like he's been doing something wrong. 'I still want to give you this though.' He handed him a free cupon. 'It's for my bathhouse, my business. I was going to give it to whomever help me witch happen to be you. The hot tub should feel nice in this cold wether. If you want to go..I want to..well I want to see you more..' He keep fighting his lust. He wanted to see him,date him,fuck him so bad but he was trying hard to not show that despite early.

Lubu's next statement caught Kochi's attention just a bit, cause the twenty years in his life he never do such a thing like that. Maybe it was weird cause he already this old but that thought never crossed on his mind before. "I-I never think about that.. and of course there no other people that touch except myself.." he manage to answer the tall male's question yet his gasps never stop as the long haired guy's hand exploring on his chest, touched his ass. The other almost kissed him but luckily it stopped before that really happen cause Lubu leaned back and turn around. His weak leg almost give up but he manage to hold on the wall. The small male couldn't replied any question from the male cause he still surprised about the things that happen before. But he blushed at the sentence that mention he was Lubu's type. He tried to stand up at the moment his customer gave a bathhouse coupon. "thank you for your kindness, Lubu... If I had time I'll come to your bathhouse.." he said though his mind alerted 'don't go there'. Walked to his table, he write the other things that Lubu's but on the bill then give it to him. "this is the cost for another fish that you choose before.." he mumbled while wrapped the fish.

Why was Kochi so cute and vulnerable? He just kept being his type. He put a bag of parrot food down. 'This too.' He watch him rang it up. 'That's all so my address I live their too. That's my business number here.' He took the card back and wrote his private number on it. 'That's my private numbe can I get your number?' He ask with his low sexy voice and raising an eyebrow.

Kochi can't stop being flustered while he write the bill cause he felt Lubu's gaze never free from him. He looked up at the other while a bag of parrot food being put in front of him. "O-Okay.. I'll write it too.." he take back the bill and write the last thing. The gray head glanced at the long haired while he write the private number. "Is it okay to have your private number? Well. I'm still stranger at all.." he asked but the male's voice make he shivered somehow and he couldn't denied and write down his own number on paper, give it to Lubu. "Here's my number.."

He smile and talk with that still sexy wanting voice. 'Well it's what one do when their interested in a sweet cute honey like you and I am very much interested in you.' Damn was his voice all sexy now as he said that and just gave a look of give in to me. He took it but he held his hand bringing it to his mouth and kissed it. 'Thank you,I will take my leave now but I will be back soon to get some pet fish. Unless...you want to come and help me with the koi?' He touch his cheek gently letting go of his hand thinking about how cute he is and how good he felt.

Kochi blinked before unconsciously say his own though. "W-Why me? I'm just a normal male, nothing special.." he said then immediately cover up his mouth, blushed faintly. He surprised again cause Lubu didn't let go his hand after he gave the other his number, now whole of his face reddened when the long haired male kissed his hand gently. "y-yes, you're welcome, Lubu.. thanks for buying at this shop.." he manage to let out his voice though it stuttered. "thank for your kindness.. I'll com to your bath house when I had time.." the gray head answered again, his heart start to aching his chest cause it pounded really fast.

He stll smiled a bit disappointed at the not coming along. 'Hm,that's okay you are the only one here. Oh hey be for I go.' He brought out his smart phone and showed him a pic of his parrot.

'This is wuuwuu. I thought you wanna see why I'm buying the parrot food. Had him about 10 years now. All so why I don't get a dog or cat afraid they might try to hurt or eat him. Dogs will try to get birds people think it's only cats but dogs will too.' He held it for a short time then put his phone away and numbet away. He paid and pick up the fish. Glancing at Kochi and talking about how he like the koi and wuuwuu was a good pet.

'Ok be back in a few, can you bring up some tanks for me to look at? 18 to 20inches or so.' He left loading the koi on and thinking about Kochi the whole time wandering if Kochi was thinking about him. At a stop he added his number to his phone add tried it out, seeing if he pick up or if it was a home phone.

Kochi slick back his bangs that covered his forehead then looked up at Lubu cause the male showed the picture of his parrot. "whoaa, that parrot is cute, It has beautiful color. Well, cat and dog indeed can't be together with bird.." he commented then smiled slightly before the other pulled back his smart phone.

The young male take the money that the long haired male paid and bowed slightly, notice him take the fish and loaded it on his car. He still listen to the taller male's story about his parrot―wuuwuu― and his koi. He waved slightly as Lubu prepared to go but he blinked his eyes cause the other said he will be back again and buy the fish tank. "okay, I'll prepare it for you.." he waved when the long haired guy go away with his car. The gray head sat back behind the counter and sighed softly. "why I must acted like that in front of Lubu before.. did I fall in love with him?" he mumbled but blushed and shakes his head. "no, no, no.. no way I like him.." he denied his own words. But then his phone buzzed, some one called him, a bit confused as seeing an unknown number then pick it up. "hello, who's this?"