a little help....

glesh

1) i just want to know why everytime i make a new thread, especially when i will make a thread about anime (download), there will be a "spent $$$ credits"? (since i take look at my credits everytime i made a new thread). i don't know when it happen that i spent some of my credits....or is it really like that, that everytime we make a new thread in the download section we need to spent some credits?

here's a pic for you guys to see:

PAINT.png

2) why can't i edit my posts or threads i made? [i can edit the post like after i click the "submit new thread", but like after 3 or how many days and i get back to the posts/thread i made i can't edit them anymore...why is that?] T_T

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glesh

• Key

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

1.) No, creating a thread does not deduct credits. Credits are deducted when you edit a thread/post so we discourage that activity because each time a post is edited, it takes double space on the disk (since both the original and the modified copies are saved by the system).

2.) For the same reason we restricted the use of the Edit button to 24 hours after a post is made. If you still want the post edited after the 24 hours have passed, you can contact a moderator and ask them to edit the post for you. (: