[+18] Master's Attention (Pigeon x Rem x Zombie_In_A_Box)

Remalade

Yanase gasped sharply at the sudden thrust, his body trembling from what his master was doing to him. Kenneth's words were true, and he didn't want him to stop. But the cock ring was driving him crazy. After hearing the man's new order, Yanase glanced at the other pet apprehensively. He couldn't deny a direct order, and Kenneth hadn't given him permission to touch the dildo in his ass, so he didn't dare touch it. Yanase tried to glare at Hachi as he came closer, but he was so eager to finally come that he didn't even care. The brunet slipped off Hachi's ring and wrapped his fingers around the base of his cock, pumping him without any hesitation. A moan left his lips when the other touched him as well. He wasn't sure how long he would be able to last, and he picked up his pace as he stroked him.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

Kenneth grinned widely as Hachi lifted himself off of his cock, giving him a small slap over his ass. The raven leaned back against the couch comfortably, his cock still out from his pants. As his two beloved pets began pleasuring one another, the man could barely hold in a soft groan. God, the view really was incredible... Both of them seemed eager to cum, but neither would be bold enough to do so without being allowed to.

He really saw those two as toys, in a way. "Hachi, go on and use the dildo for Yanase..." He ordered, tilting his head with a smirk on his face. "If either of you cum before I let you, both will get a proper punishment." Kenneth added, wiping a drop of precum from the tip of his cock. The view truly was too good to resist - soon enough, the man's hand was around his cock, slowly pumping it.

Hachi whimpered softly at his master's words, he wanted to cum so badly. The boy moaned and tried to move his hand slowly so he wouldn't make Yanase cum too soon. He reached around and gently pulled the dildo out a bit before pushing it back in deeper. The boy started a steady pace of jerking the other off and thrusting the dildo into him. Hachi tried to focus all his energy on stopping himself from climaxing. He glanced over his shoulder and noticed Kenneth watching them, somehow the idea of their master getting pleasure from the sight just turned Hachi on even more. He quickly looked away again, his cheeks red in embarrassment and arousal.

Yanase gave a frustrated groan when he heard Kenneth's words. Master always toyed with them like this, which the brunet usually enjoyed. But right now he just wanted to cum. He continued his stroking and groaned when Hachi began moving the dildo, shivering at the feel of it pressing against his prostate again. It felt so good, but Kenneth hadn't given them the order yet. He glanced over at the man with pleading eyes, the sight of him pumping his cock making him lick his lips eagerly. The thought of Kenneth watching them like this was its own pleasure, and Yanase closed his eyes tightly to stop his release.

Kenneth let out a soft groan, his eyes hooded, soft pants leaving his mouth from time to time. The man's lips parted as he sped up, absolutely adoring the view - who wouldn't? Each glance from his pets just got him more and more aroused before a soft, quiet growl left his mouth. "Cum." He ordered sharply, tilting his chin slightly while he himself grew closer to climax. When he did, at last, the man angled his cock in a way his cum would fall on Yanase and Hachi. Only when he was fully done did the man allow his body to relax against the soft couch, eyes closed. "Clean yourselves and everything here, then we'll eat." He said with a stretch before standing up. The man gently ruffled up both of his pet's hair, then walked off to the bathroom. He definitely needed a shower...

Hachi quickened the pace of his hand on Yanase's cock as soon as he heard the order. He let out a whimpering moan as he lightly thrust into the other pet's hand, wanting even more pleasure. It only took the boy a few moments to come to a shuddering climax. His legs wobbling as he forced himself to stay on his feet. He waited until Yanase had finished to pull Hus hands away, panting softly. "Y-yes master " he murmured at the man's next order, trying to refocus from his arousal.

Yanase gave a relieved groan when their master finally allowed them to cum. It didn't take much longer for him to reach his climax, and his face burned red when Ryuuto came on them as well. Panting heavily as he tried to clear his mind, Yanase simply nodded at the new order and pulled away from the other pet. He pulled out the dildo with a soft whine and collected the used toys and his abandoned clothes, then went off to his room. The brunet made sure to clean all of the toys properly before taking a quick shower and changing into fresh clothes. Ten minutes later, he emerged from his bathroom and went back to the living room to make sure that Hachi had finished cleaning as well. He didn't want to risk a punishment because of the blonde's silly mistakes.

Kenneth took his time with a shower, letting his muscles relax completely in the hot water. Today was a long, busy day... He probably would've gone crazy from work if it wasn't for Hachi and Yanase. The raven washed himself throughoutly before walking to his luxurious bedroom to change into some more comfortable clothing - meaning anything but his usual suit. He ended up with a simple gray t-shirt and dark jeans, his damp hair just completing the look of "home". The man never let anyone but his pets see him when he was like that, too.

Kenneth walked downstairs with a small smile on his face, watching as Yanase cleaned up. "Should I order some pizza or will you two make something for us?" The man asked with a stretch, his skin still a bit warmer to touch than usual from the previous shower.

Hachi cleaned up the cum from the floor and couch, making sure that there were no stains left before going to take a shower. He dressed himself in comfy clothes and hurried back to the living room to meet his master again. He frowned slightly at the question, the blonde had never been a very good cook. He had been trying to teach himself some basic things on days that Kenneth was at work but he still didn't think he was able to manage anything good enough for the older man. "I'm still trying to teach myself to cook..." Hachi said in an apologetic tone. "I'm sorry master..."

Yanase frowned at the thought of Hachi trying to cook something for them. Although he was a much better cook than his blonde counterpart, he was feeling too lazy to make something for all of them. The thought of actually teaching Hachi how to cook came to mind, but he quickly dismissed it. "I'd rather have pizza anyways." he shrugged. Yanase noticed Kenneth's still damp hair and his frown deepened. "You didn't dry your hair, Master. You'll catch a cold." he muttered, his tone almost scolding. The brunet sighed under his breath and went to grab a towel, then returned and settled down on the couch next to the older man. "You should be more careful, Master." he grumbled. His face was flushed at the closeness between them, but he tried not to show how much he was affected as he focused on gently drying the man's hair.

Kenneth walked over to the couch, sitting down before grabbing the TV remote to turn on something for them all to watch. He frowned slightly at Hachi's words, slight disappointment in his eyes. "I expect you to learn something in the next week, so you better have something good to show by then." He mumbled, glancing at Yanase with slight surprise as he sat down next to him. "Very well, pizza it is." He smiled, chuckling lightly as the younger one began drying his hair. "Aren't I lucky to have such a caring pet?" The man laughed as he leaned in for a kiss, then took out his phone. After patting the place next to him for Hachi, Kenneth dialed the pizza delivery number to order them all a few pizzas. He felt hungry...

"Both of you will be coming with me to work tomorrow... I have a lot of meetings, I'll need some stress relievers." Kenneth sighed out, looking at Hachi, then at Yanase. "I really hope you won't screw it up. If you do, I'll have to ask you to leave..."

Hachi whimpered fearfully at how disappointed Kenneth looked, he had been trying his hardest to learn. "I-I'm sorry master, I'll be ready by then..." He shyly sat down next to the man, still feeling scared that he would upset him. The man's next words almost brought the boy to tears, the very idea of being kicked out was so terrifying to him. "Y-yes master, I promise I'll be good... Please let me stay with you" he tried to hide his tears, knowing that it would just bother the man. The blonde managed to stop himself from crying, but his fear was still obvious from his expression.

Yanase was flustered but pleased by the praise, and he couldn't help smiling a bit as he leaned in to give the man a quick peck on the lips. Even though he would never admit it, he enjoyed pleasing Kenneth. He folded the towel when he was done and went to put it away, returning to the man's side as he spoke again. The threat in his words was quite obvious, and Yanase was barely able to suppress a shudder at the thought of being asked to leave. The brunet glanced over at Hachi when he began whimpering, an annoyed scowl on his face. What was the point of crying about it? Nothing had even happened yet!

"We will both be on our best behavior." Yanase added quickly, glaring at Hachi to quiet him before he irritated Kenneth.

Kenneth let out a long sigh as he looked at Hachi, his lips pursed into a tight frown. "Calm down, I won't kick you out if you don't screw up. Crying, however, does count as that..." He sighed once more, but leaned closer and pressed a soft kiss to the top of his head. "Go make me a cup of coffee and calm down, drink some water." The man muttered, gently patting his hair.

He tossed a smile at Yanase, wrapping an arm around his waist to pull him closer. "It's good to hear that." He murmured, watching the tv with a relaxed expression on his face. Kenneth slid his hand underneath the teen's shirt, absentmindedly tracinghis fingers over the soft skin. Both of his pets had clear skin everywhere his teeth couldn't touch - which was mostly the neck and shoulders... Of course, he liked when their bottoms were a nice shade of red, but that no one else could see.

"Y-yes master"Hachi quickly jumped to his feet and bolted towards the kitchen. The boy started the coffee before getting himself a big glass of cold water and sitting down on the floor. He slowly sipped the water as he tried to calm down, trying to tell himself that there was no point in worrying about it yet. By the time the coffee was finished he had managed to push down all the scared feelings and hide them away. Hachi filled up a mug with the coffee and walked back out to Kenneth. He sat down next to his master and held out the mug for the man. "Here you go master" he said cheerfully.

Yanase fought the smile that almost appeared when Kenneth wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer. He focused his eyes on the television and tried to ignore his heart pounding in his chest, but that was becoming impossible with the man's hand slipping underneath his shirt. He swallowed hard and held back a moan. A glance at his master's expression told him that the man was completely relaxed. How could he be so calm while teasing him like this? It wasn't fair. Yanase pouted slightly but didn't move away. His mind wandered as Kenneth continued touching him, and he thought of the markings that his master had left all over his skin. Secretly, he loved the man's bites. Nothing pleased him more than seeing the marks left on his body afterwards. Yanase blinked out of his thoughts when Hachi returned and tried to focus back on the television.

Kenneth liked evenings like this - calm, relaxing, quiet. The man's face had the smallest smile, his fingers dancing over Yanase's skin. The raven glanced up at Hachi when his coffee was brought to him and smiled, gladly taking the mug. One sip of his coffee was enough to complete the perfection of this evening. Kenneth leaned towards the blond, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. "Thank you." He said with a smile before leaning back against the couch.

In a while, the pizzas were delivered. Kenneth sighed, taking out the money needed and giving it to Yanase. "Go and take the pizzas, okay?" He smiled, lightly patting his ass with a laugh. While waiting for the brunet, Kenneth pulled Hachi closer, lightly kissing his neck. "Are you hungry?" He asked in a soft murmur, his eyes closed.

Hachi was more than happy to snuggle up to the man for the evening. His eyes were half closed as he gave in to the man's light touches and kissing. "Yes master..." He murmured, smiling in pure relaxation. "But I can wait if you want me to..." he wasn't sure if the older man would want to eat before his pets or not, but either way Hachi was happy. He waited patiently for Yanase to return with the food, savoring any attention that his master gave him in the meantime.

Yanase nodded at the order and took the money from him before going to the front door. He didn't even bother returning the delivery boy's greeting, simply giving him the proper amount and taking the pizzas from him without a word. When he returned, he managed to push down the jealousy rising in his chest at seeing Kenneth pressed against the other pet. The brunet had to remember that he couldn't be so possessive of their master, but that was hard for him. He often found himself fearing that Kenneth liked Hachi more than him. The thought brought a tightness to his stomach that he hated.

Yanase ignored the thought as he put the stack of pizzas on the table in front of them, then returned to his spot beside Kenneth and waited for permission to begin eating.

Kenneth raised an eyebrow at Hachi's words, slight surprise showing in his eyes. "You did well today, why would I make you wait for food?" The man chuckled, pressing another soft kiss to the teen's neck. When Yanase returned, Kenneth let out a soft laugh and reached for one of the boxes. "Come on, eat up." He smiled widely, motioning to the other two boxes. He was feeling awfully hungry, if he was to be honest. He barely got anything to eat at work! It was all meetings, meetings, more meetings and meetings again...

Relaxing against the tv with his pets and pizza was just what he needed to get rid of the last stress in his body. The raven ate the pizza in satisfaction, the spicy taste leaving a certain burning taste that he absolutely loved. Spicy meals were certainly his favorite, while he wasn't a fan of sweets - probably one of the reasons to his good figure. When he wasn't busy with his pets, the man would often work out, do anything but work. He despised working at home. Besides, with his success, he didn't even need to.

Hachi beamed up at the man, he loved being told he had done well. "Thank you master~" He said brightly as he took a slice of pizza. He snuggled up to Kenneth's side and began to eat his food. The boy was completely relaxed and happy to be able to spend time with his beloved master. He had already managed to forget about all of his previous worries.

The boy was never one to hold onto his worries for too long. Now that he was able to have a nice evening with Kenneth, everything just seemed perfect. It didn't even bother him that his ass was still sore from his earlier punishment.

Yanase quietly obliged and took some pizza from the other box. Trying not to seem too obvious, the brunet casually leaned against the older man, not saying anything lest Kenneth tease him about it. As they relaxed and ate together, Yanase found himself forgetting about his earlier jealousy. After all, pizza was one of his favorite foods and the show that they watching wasn't half bad, so what was there to be unhappy about? The brunet ate his fill of the pizza and settled back to enjoy their quality time with their master. He didn't feel tired, seeing as he'd pretty much slept all day, be he still worried about Kenneth. Was the man tired after such a long day? Yanase wanted his master to rest if he needed, but he also wanted to spend more time with him.

As both of his pets snuggled up next to him, Kenneth realized just how lucky he really was. After finishing up the pizza, he dropped both of his arms around his pets, pressing a soft kiss to both of their lips. "What would I do without you two keeping me sane?" He laughed, just as one of the cats decided to jump on his lap. With a sweet smile on his face, the raven watched lazily how Ruby layed down on his lap, eyeing Hachi.

"Isn't she pretty?" Kenneth smiled as he took his arm off of Hachi to pet the cat. He smiled as the animal began purring, clearly satisfied with the way things were going - both of them.

Hachi frowned in disappointment as his master moved his arm. He didn't like that the man's attention was being taken by the cat. Luckily Hachi did like the cat quite a lot and so wasn't too bothered.

He nuzzled his face a little closer to Kenneth's shoulder for comfort. "She's very pretty..." He murmured, closing his eyes and relaxing completely. He felt so at peace with the man, although he always wished that he could have more of the gentle touches that Kenneth sometimes gave him.

Yanase couldn't help a sweet smile when the man put an arm around him, returning the kiss with slightly flushed cheeks. He settled comfortably against him and laughed a bit at his words. "You would go crazy without us. And you'd be really bored, Master." he mumbled with a mildly teasing tone. He glanced at the kitten and pet it gently. He loved the cats they had, and Ruby was his favorite. After playing with the kitten, Yanase stood up to gather the leftovers and took them into the kitchen to put them away. The brunet then returned to grab the empty pizza boxes and stack them neatly near the trash can.