[+18] Master's Attention (Pigeon x Rem x Zombie_In_A_Box)

Remalade

One man, one household, and two pets. The man loves his pets dearly and has the money to provide them with anything they would ever need. It sounds like the perfect family. And it would be, if the two pets could only get along. One of them is a lazy, sarcastic little brat who won't admit how much he actually cares for the others, while his counterpart is the exact opposite, a sweet and gentle young man who easily shows his adoration for their master. Adding onto that, they both feel the need to compete for their master's attention. How will they all be able to live together under one roof?

--

My character:

Name: Yanase Hino

Personality: Quick-thinking, sarcastic, secretive of his feelings, irritable, hates being teased, can often be found sleeping somewhere in the house

Pic: sinister.jpg

Okay so since there are three of us, the posting order can be Zombie, Pigeon, then me. Is that fine with both of you?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

Yeah, that order works for me.

here's my character:

Name: Hachi Mari

Personality: cheerful, forgiving, open about himself, cries over very small things, likes to laugh, energetic

Pic: hachi_by_birb_brain-d8erz76.png

Character:

Name: Kenneth Oldwood

Personality: Never hesitant about giving rewards, though the same goes for punishments. He absolutely adores spending time with his pets, as long as they behave. To everyone else he's nice and even warm, in a way, however there are some who know of his hidden side of the character. He may become extremely cold and even violent if things go too differently from what he'd planned. He's also quite obsessed with cats - owns at least three himself.

ee6ac29d79cde7e021a0b1a784119d431308051309_full.jpg

The order is fine by me as well.

Cold wind momentarily blew into the house when the door opened to let in a successful business man. His coat was covered in snow, as it was winter at the moment. The raven took off his hat, setting it away with a quiet, tired sigh. He certainly wouldn't refuse some relaxation... "Boys, come here." He called out in a somewhat tired manner while getting rid of his coat which he hung up on the hook.

After taking off his shoes, the man made way to the mostly brown and red living room and sat down on the soft couch with a relaxed sigh. His eyes closed for a few moments, for now just waiting for his two beloved pets to come down... He certainly needed to have some fun after his tiring day.

This was his life - in the daytime, Kenneth worked at his office, ruling over a huge company, and when he got back... When he got back, he preffered sex as relaxation; he wasn't even trying to hide it - well, from his pets, that is. Everyone else had assumed that those two were his assistants, kind of like maids, cleaning his house and making him food. He'd told most of the people that he took them in to help them live through everything, get them enough money to go to college or anything else they wanted to do. Truthfully, he didn't have any intentions of letting them go... Either one of them.

The blonde boy had been sitting in his room for the past few hours, trying to keep himself busy by sketching in his notebook. It always felt so lonely when his Master was gone, even though there was the other pet in the house. He had never managed to become friends with the other boy, not for a lack of trying of course. He lightly kicked his feet against the wall as he stared up at his clock, wondering when he could see the older man again.

Hachi immediately perked up at the sound of the familiar voice, relief washing over him that his master wouldn't be away any longer. "Master!" he cried out, not sure if he could even be heard from this distance. He dropped his notebook and pencil and dashed out of his room and down the stairs, almost tripping in his excitement. "You're home!" He managed to stop himself from hugging the man as soon as they were in the same room and instead just bounced on his toes, staring up at him in hopes that he would get permission. He hated being alone more than anything, so these long hours of sitting in his room by himself was worse than any kind of punishment his master had ever inflicted.

Yanase stirred at the sound of the front door closing from where he was peacefully sleeping in his bed. The young man sat up and rubbed his eyes with a languid yawn. Master was home. He wasn't even able to count to three before he heard Kenneth's resounding voice calling to him. It was a direct order, so he couldn't dare disobey. Even so, he took his time to drag himself out of bed and go to where his master and fellow pet were waiting. Yanase didn't show it, but he felt a tinge of happiness at finally seeing Kenneth after being home all day. Waiting for him left him rather lonely, but he'd rather hide it by sleeping all day than admit it.

Yanase could tell that his master looked tired, and a small part of him worried that he was stressed from work. If he was stressed, he would definitely want..... The brunet's face flushed slightly at the thought, and he purposely avoided his master's eyes lest he give himself away. "Welcome home." he mumbled, a frown tugging at his lips at how he sounded like a housewife.

(Sorry for the wait guys! I'm excited for this, thanks for joining it! :D )

A small smile tugged at Kenneth's lips when he heard Hachi running down the stairs in excitement. He opened his eyes, looking the boy up and down rather carefully before lightly patting his lap. "I'm glad to see you're so excited." He smiled lightly before looking at Yanase. "Go fetch the box and be back immediately." He ordered, reffering to the box of sex toys held in his bedroom. "Have you been a good boy, Hachi?" The man asked with the slightest bit of teasing in his voice. The raven leaned in closer, pressing a light kiss to the other's neck, one hand placed on his ass.

The man thought of letting the blond male suck him off while he played around with Yanase - hence the sex toys. One of his favorite activities to relax was having his pets on the edge of cumming, but never letting them go, just in the very end when he himself was satisfied. "Hachi, do you want to blow Master?" He asked teasingly, giving his ass the slightest squeeze. Sometimes it was a little bit hard getting both of the pets busy, but he managed.

"Yanase... You can pick out a few toys for yourself." Kenneth glanced up at the brunet and smiled. "I don't mind anything." He added and lightly brushed his hand over Hachi's golden locks.

Hachi immediately sat down on the man's lap, happily leaning into his touch. The boy's cheeks reddened at the feeling of his master's hand on his ass and the mention of the box. "I've been a good boy..." he breathed, looking up at Kenneth shyly. His cheeks turned to an even darker shade of red at the next question. He looked away and nodded. "Y-yes master..." He was never sure how he felt about the way Kenneth touched him, it felt good most of the time but was also extremely embarrassing.

The boy obediently climbed off his lap and onto the floor in front of his master, positioning himself right between his legs. He lightly ran his fingers over the front of Kenneth's pants, once again lifting his gaze to the man's face. The blonde knew that he would get in trouble if he stalled too long, so he finally unzipped the man's pants and gently pulled out his cock. The boy ran his tongue around his lips before leaning in and licking up his master's length, still watching his face for any sign of disapproval.

Yanase nodded and went back towards Kenneth's room. He reached under the bed to retract the familar box, and he could feel a slight sense of excitement welling up in his body. The young man hurried back to where the other two were waiting. Yanase frowned in envy when he saw the exchange between Hachi and their master, looking down at the box instead to hide his jealousy. His head snapped up when the man spoke to him, the smile on Kenneth's face making his stomach twist.

Without even bothering to conceal his anticipation, Yanase looked through the box for a few seconds before finding what he was looking for. The largest dildo they had with the highest vibration setting, which was secretly his favorite. The thought of his master fucking him so roughly with it made his cheeks flush fully. The brunet grabbed some lube as well and set the box aside, showing Kenneth his choice. He swallowed thickly as his hands trembled the slightest bit in excitement.

Kenneth watched as Hachi got off his lap and kneeled down - that view alone was quite a treat for his eyes. The man smiled slightly in encouragment as the younger unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. The small, somewhat teasing lick made the organ twitch while the raven closed his eyes. He ran a hand over the blond hair before realizing Yanase was in the room as well. He offered the brunet a smile and motioned him to get closer.

"I'm surprised you're still dressed. Strip, then give me two cock rings." He ordered and smirked, one hand on Hachi's head. "Hachi, you know I dislike waiting..." He muttered and pushed the boy's head down. Before Yanase had the chance to leave, Kenneth took the dildo and lube, a small smirk on his face."

Hachi let out a whimper as he was told to hurry up. He tried to ignore what was happening with Yanase and focused on his master's cock. The boy twirls his tongue around the tip before taking it into his mouth, sucking as much as he could fit in while using his hand to pleasure the base. He quickly found himself falling into the familiar daze of arousement, letting himself make soft sucking noises as he bobbed his head lightly.

The blond looked up at Kenneth as he began to suck harder, a trail of salvia dripping down his chin and a lustful expression in his eyes. He didn't have to say anything to make it obvious that he wanted the man to touch him.

Yanase stepped closer at the call, immediately starting to unbutton his shirt. He rolled his eyes at Hachi's actions, instead focusing on stripping off the remainder of his clothes. It wasn't that he was jealous....well, yes he was jealous. A large part of him wanted their master all to himself, even if he couldn't bring himself to admit it. He was pulled out of his thoughts by Kenneth's voice. He was barely able to hold back a groan at the mention of cock rings. Of course master would be teasing him like this.

The brunet had the smallest of frowns on his face as he turned away to retrieve the rings stored in the box. When he returned and handed them to his master, he saw the dildo and lube in his hands and a spark of excitement coursed through his body again. He couldn't deny that he was eager, even if the cock rings would be included. But he still waited for the next order. Kenneth could be very strict when he wanted, and he didn't want to risk a punishment, or worse, no sex at all. He bit his lip silently and waited.

Kenneth ran his hand over Hachi's hair, smiling down at him. "Very good..." He groaned softly, lightly pushing his hand down, trying to make him take in more. The raven glanced up, watching how Yanase stripped with a cold smirk on his face. "Give me a smile, come on..." He chuckled, grabbing the cock ring. The man set one aside, but the other immediately went around Yanase's cock. For more fun, the man turned on the slight vibrations, grabbing his ass to pull him closer. "Do you think you deserve preparation or should I just stretch your hole open immediately?" Kenneth grinned as he squeezed the other's ass, giving him a few moment to decide.

Glancing down at Hachi, he reached out with his foot, lightly pressing against his balls and cock. "Little slut, huh?" There was a slight mocking tone in his voice as he thrusted upwards, pushing his head down fully, holding it like that for a few moments. "See, I knew you could do it..." Kenneth chuckled before letting go, allowing him to go back to his rythm.

Hachi whimpered as his head was suddenly pushed down. He gagged as the man's cock was pushed into his throat but managed to resist the urge to pull away. The boy forced himself to keep sucking despite the pain of his master's cock pressing against his throat, he wasn't very good at taking the man's full length whether it was in his mouth or his ass.

As soon as he was released he pulled his head up to gasp for air, his eyes watering. The blonde quickly regained himself and licked up Kenneth's cock, moaning at the feeling of the foot pushing down on his own length. "M-master..." He whined softly before taking the tip back into his mouth and sucking. He slowly moved to take as much as he could comfortablly fit into his mouth, sucking needily.

Yanase could feel the man's eyes on him when he stripped, which only served to increase his anxiousness. He found himself smiling a bit despite himself when Kenneth asked him to, and he turned away slightly to hide the flush on his face. As much as he hated to admit it, he was rarely able to disobey a direct order from the man.

He sucked in a sharp breath when Kenneth finally put the cock ring on him. He groaned out when the vibrations began, the pleasure coursing through his body like fire. Yanase couldn't help leaning into his master's hand on his ass, eager to be touched more. At the question, he glanced back at his master, his eyes brimming with lust and neediness. It would hurt more without preparation obviously, but he was so eager to have the man fuck him, or do anything to him honestly, that he wasn't sure if he even cared. Still, he wanted to be able to walk properly for the rest of the day. "I deserve it..." he muttered pleadingly, just yearning for the man to do something.

The moment Hachi's mouth was gone from his cock, Kenneth's mood fell. With a frown on his face, he pulled harshly at the blond hair, pulling the boy up. "And here I thought I could get through today without any punishments..." He muttered and let go off his hair, his eyes rather cold. "You know well enough that when you start, you mustn't pause until you're done. Were you done? Definitely not." The raven spoke quietly, tilting his head. "Strip and bring me the paddle." He muttered, in the meanwhile lightly stroking himself.

"Why do you think you deserve it?" Kenneth questioned Yanase, squeezing his ass somewhat roughly. "Why shouldn't I make things easier and just shove it inside, so my slutty little pet can enjoy?" The raven grinned slightly before slapping his ass, then letting go. "Turn around." He ordered, covering four fingers in lube. "Bend over..." Kenneth continued, teasingly running his lubed up fingers over the boy's ass. With no warning, he pushed two inside, scissoring them to stretch his hole.

Hachi gasped, his eyes widening at the feeling of his hair being pulled. He started trembling at his master's next words, he hadn't thought he had stopped for long enough to deserve a punishment. The boy blinked back tears and nodded in understanding. "Y-yes master..." he whimpered, slowly standing up. The blonde pulled off his clothes, avoiding eye contact with Kenneth, and walked over to the box. After a moment he found the paddle and brought it back to his master, biting his lip fearfully. Just knowing that the man was disappointed in him already felt like enough of a punishment for him.

He wiped his eyes off on the back of his hand as he held the paddle out. "I-I'm really s-sorry master... I didn't m-mean to make you mad..."

Yanase rolled his eyes when Hachi made a mistake. Of course the other pet would do something to make their master angry. He was taken by surprise by the sudden grab of his ass, and he had to bite his lip to hold back a sound. His face burned red at the man's question. He always became a flustered mess when Kenneth teased him, and there wasn't anything he could do to stop it. "Because I've been good today..." he muttered, the slight frown on his lips the only semblance of his rebellion that he could salvage. A whimper slapped past his lips at the smack and he desperately wanted to lean into the touch for another, but Kenneth had already pulled away.

However, his next order was even better and Yanase eagerly turned around. He shivered in delight when his master's fingers played along his ass. The brunet cried out at the sudden intrusion but didn't protest, his eyes closing in both pain and pleasure as Kenneth stretched him. He knees buckled slightly at the feeling as he remained bent over, but he didn't dare move or fall over for fear of angering the man more. Yanase's fingers dug into his palm and he moaned softly as Kenneth pressed deeper.

Kenneth honestly felt only more anger bubbling up at Hachi's whimpers and tears. He grabbed the paddle and set it away, instead taking the cock ring. The raven put it on the blond's cock, making sure it was tightly around the organ. "You know the rules, you mustn't break them." The man frowned as he pulled his fingers out of Yanase and pressed a small kiss to his back. "Take over me for a minute, Yanase." He muttered as he stood up, motioning for Hachi to bend over the table. Once his pet had done so, the blue-eyed male delivered the first harsh smack with the paddle. "I'll only do ten today, but you will only be able to cum at the very end."

After the ten promised smacks, Kenneth set the paddle away and lightly patted the boy's ass. "Now you come here and ride me." He muttered before sitting back down, smiling somewhat sweetly at Yanase. Taking the dildo back into his hands, the man prodded the tip against his pet's hole, licking his lips at the view. "Get ready~" He chuckled before slowly pushing the dildo in. Inch by inch, he was set on pushing it in whole. About midway through, the man turned on the lowest setting vibrations, pushing it slower from that moment. "Beg."

Hachi's shoulders shook with each hit from the paddle, his hands clenched into balls as he bit his lip to hold back his cries of pain. He didn't want to upset his master any more than he already had. He wasn't afraid of the pain he knew could be inflicted, but he was always terrified that if he made Kennith too angry he would be kicked out of the house.

Tears burned his eyes as he thought about the possiblity, that would be the one thing he couldn't bear. His legs were shaking by the time Kenneth finished the punishment. The blonde slowly straightened up and wiped his tears again. He was too scared to even ask for lube and so immediately straddled the man, pressing his cock to his entrance. Hachi pressed his forehead into his master's shoulder as he slowly began to lower himself down, trying to hide his pained expression and soft whimpers of pain. When he was about halfway down he suddenly dropped his hips, forcing himself to take the rest in. The boy only gave himself enough time to take one deep breath before beggining to bounce his hips, trying to adjust to the feeling as he moved.

Yanase whimpered quietly in frustration when his master pulled out of him, only calming at the kiss to his back. As he grabbed the lube again for his own fingers, he shot Hachi an annoyed scowl. His crying and whimpering was only making Kenneth more angry, which would only makes things worse for both of them. Honestly, he thought Hachi was kind of an idiot. Pushing the thoughts aside, Yanase returned to stretching himself as their master had requested, groaning as he curled and stretched the digits inside of himself.

He was glad when Kenneth finally turned his attention back to him, eagerly moving closer to make it easier for the man. Yanase held his breath and braced himself when he felt the toy press against his entrance, his lips parting in a whimper as he pushed it in further. His legs trembled as he realized that his master intended to push in the whole thing. He gasped loudly when Kenneth turned on the vibration setting, his eyebrows furrowing when it was only the lowest setting. His face burned at being told to beg, but he was too far gone to care. The ring was still around his hard cock, but he just wanted Kenneth to fuck him in any way possible.

"Please, Master...fuck me more...." He begged, not even caring how eager he sounded.

Kenneth let out a low groan when Hachi began lowering himself without any lube. "Stop..." He muttered and slowly lifted the boy's hips back up after a short while. The raven raised an eyebrow as he took the lube and generously coated his cock in it. "Now go. No lube isn't pleasurable for either of us.." The man muttered and gave his bruised ass a rough squeeze. The blue-eyed male looked at Hachi, gently lifting his chin up. "If you don't make me angry again, you may sleep in my room tonight." He said with a light smile, softly kissing his neck to let the boy know he was forgiven for now.

Turning his attention back to Yanase, Kenneth grinned at the begging and turned on the higher vibration setting, also pushing the dildo in deeper. "Go on..." He chuckled as he pushed deeper, until the whole toy was inside. Only then did he turn on the vibrations to the highest setting, teasingly squeezing the other's balls. "Now make sure to stay standing~" He teased as he moved the dildo a little bit, trying to make it press against his pet's prostate nicely.

Hachi lightly draped his arms around the man's shoulders, his entire body relaxing at his words. "Thank you master..." He mumbled as he repositioned himself over the man's cock. He slowly lowered himself again, letting out a soft whimper of pleasure as the other's length pushed inside him. He began moving his hips slowly, lifting himself up almost completely and then suddenly dropping down so his master's cock hit deep inside him. The blonde let out soft moans each time he dropped down, his face flushed from pleasure. After a couple times he began to build up more speed, not stopping for an instant as he moved. He barely noticed the other pet beside him, he was too happy just being with Kenneth and knowing that he hasn't made too terrible of a mistake.

Yanase was so lost in his own pleasure that he didn't even notice what Hachi was doing, snapping back to attention when he felt the vibrations increase. Countless moans left his mouth as Kenneth kept pushing the toy in further until he was painfully full. Even so, the pleasure of Kenneth turning on the highest setting and playing with his balls quickly took over the pain of being stretched so far. He felt so overcome with bliss that standing was becoming more and more difficult. Yanase willed himself to remain standing at the warning, but he couldn't help spreading his legs a bit more so the dildo could press deeper against his prostate. He could swear that he was close to fainting from the overwhelming pleasure that Kenneth was giving him, and the cock ring wasn't helping his case at all.

"Master....let me cum, please...." he groaned as tears were beginning to stream down his cheeks. The dildo vibrating against his prostate made his climax approach even quicker, but the ring around his hard cock made him feel like he was about to explode.

Kenneth couldn't hold in a low groan as Hachi began riding him again. The man held one hand on the boy's ass, giving it an occasional squeeze from time to time. In the meanwhile, he began moving the dildo inside Yanase, slowly pulling out and pushing back in. "But I just started..." The raven chuckled softly and gave a sharp thrust with the toy, hitting deep inside the younger male. "And you seem to be enjoying this a lot, too..." The man grunted quietly as he gave a light swat over the other's balls.

Kenneth's attention was soon taken by Hachi as he grew closer to climax. A blowjob and sex one after another were bound to have him cumming soon... Kenneth closed his eyes as he pushed his hips up, adoring the feeling of tightness from his pet's ass. It didn't take him much longer to release his cum inside the blond pet, accompanied with a low groan. At the same time, he pushed the dildo into Yanase as far as it went, letting go of it. "You two... Take off the rings and help one another... Give Master a show." The man ordered with a smirk.

Hachi kept bouncing his hips until his master had completely finished. He honestly loved the feeling of being filled up with the man's cum, even though it was far too embarrassing for him to ever admit.

He blushed deeply at Kenneth's next order, a little bit nervous about touching Yanase. He didn't want to do something that would make the other pet hate him... But he couldn't go against his master's orders. The boy slowly lifted himself off Kenneth's cock, whimpering softly at the feeling of cum running down his thighs. He moved closer to Yanase, gently taking the other pet's cock ring off before wrapping his hand around the other boy's length. He glanced at their master for some kind of encouragement as he began to move his hand slowly.