Sword Art Online V2: Reboot and Reactivate (alexia__ and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~, Mature?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

"T-this is bad" says Lance in a surprised state "I though......" quicktly he looks at the other boy his expression blank.

At one point in the day he though perhaps Shinji actually enjoyed the amounts of attention Lance was giving him but it seems he had been wrong. Disappointed he calls over the woman and instructs her to swiped his card and call his information when the uniform was gone. Soon after they leave the store.

"There's just one more place" says Lance his voice lifeless.

He was beginning to think this wasn't a good idea for how could Shinji accept what came next if the simple clothing had caused that reaction. That side of the mall was empty and only a few people could be seen, turning left Lance stopped at a blue and white store. With large glass windows that proudly displayed their posters.

"You mentioned contacts, I though a new pair of glasses and a monthly trial contacts was a good way .....to start" says Lance in a low almost murmured voice as they stand outside the rather bright store.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• alexia__

As if by some miracle from heaven, the business in the clothing store was over and done with. They leave the store, and head towards another area of the mall, the sounds becoming louder and louder with each step they took closer to their destination, Shinji moving nearer and nearer to Lance's side, until it was almost as if Shinji had been glued to the older male.

They take a left, and the scene before him make Shinji's eyes grow wide. Store after bright store could be seen, he didn't know where to look first. His eyes catch sight of a anime, manga and comic store, a used electronics store, a NEW electronics store, and an art supply store. They take another left, coming up to a blue and white store, with large glass windows that displayed posters.

Shinji looks over at Lance, his face bright and a huge smile on his face. He was shocked when the other mentions contacts, remembering how he'd told Lance about how he wanted them but couldn't afford it. "Wow, thanks!" He exclaimed, hugging Lance when he said that he was getting a new pair of glasses and a monthly trial for contacts. All of his fatigue and awkwardness had melted away.

"Um, sorry about earlier by the way. It's just...I'm not used to shopping and all...my mom usually bought my clothes, so I never had to." He stares at his feet. "And thanks for doing this, it means a lot to me. No one has ever treated me to something like this before." That wasn't completely true though. His brother Rai in fact had taken him places, just not to the mall. But going with Lance, this was different. "Oh, and uh...I saw some places that interested me...so...we don't have to leave just yet... if you wanna stay?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I don't mind" says Lance with a slight smile as they walk in

"Doctor Lance!" screams someone the second they walk in.

"M-mike" answers Lance is a slightly stuttered way, "Don't scare me"

Coming close the man tightly hugs Lance and both laugh at a small joke until the guy gets his eyes on Shinji

"Ah Lance he's cute, is he the patient today"

"Yes" answers Lance as he moves closer to Shinji

"Shinji this is my crazy friend Eric" he introduces

"Okay lets have a seat and check you eye sight" says the man with a bright smile

"You met him before, remember crazy cafe guy in SAO" says Lance into Shinji's ear as he slightly laughs

They enter the store, and almost right away a voice yells out to them, Shinji almost recognizing it but not quite. A man appears in view, appearing to be about the same age as Lance, and the two apparently knew each other, just as the man from the shoe store knew Lance. The two hug, and Shinji steps away shyly, but didn't get too far when their embrace ended and the man looks at him.

He blushes deeply when the other called him cute, staring at his feet. He glances over at Lance, who had stepped closer to him, almost as if he was being protective of Shinji. He smiles a bit, lifting his head to look around, his eyes gazing at all the different display cases for glasses and contacts, and holders.

"Hello Eric-san." He replies, nodding when the other suggests that they go and get his eyes checked now. They turn to go into one of the eye examining rooms, when Lance leans down to whisper something in his ear. Recognition forms in his eyes as they widen slightly, and he looks up at Lance. "Really? No wonder I recognized him a bit...Wow, he's just like in the game..." He hoped the guy name Eric didn't recognize him though. He didn't want to be asked all kinds of questions, that he knew the other wanted to ask.

Even though he was going to get his eyes checked, he already knew that his eye sight was terrible. He was nearsighted, and even some things close up were blurry. So, for him, he had severe nearsightedness, which he hated a lot. But there were some perks to it. Even though most hated being in the front row to a classroom, Shinji preferred being in the front row, it allowed him to get out of the classroom quicker.

Lance watched as Shinji was seated in a chain and Eric in the other a machine was placed in front of his face and Eric checked everything, "Oh a short sighted" said Eric to no one in particular but Lance heard making a mental note of that.

"What package are you taking today Lance" asked Eric as he leaned slightly to make eye contact with him.

"Give him which ever pair of glasses he wants and a pair of monthly trialed contacts to see if Shinji here likes it" said Lance as he was now standing next to the smaller boy.

"Oh Eric" called Lance as he leans into the doctors ear and whispers something for Shinji to no hear

Make sure you don't show him prices

Soon Eric returns with a large box of different glasses with all colors.

"These are by favorite brand" said Lance as he picked one up "Ray-bands they are the best" he smiled slightly at the shy Shinji "Pick"

"Ohhh alright got it Lance" says Eric as he goes to get a stack on glasses

As he knew all along, and the others soon found out too, that he was near sighted. They leave the examination room to stand in the store again, Shinji putting his glasses back on and looking around as the other two talked about what Lance was getting. He looks over at Lance when the other whispered something to Eric, curious as to what was being said, but not saying anything about it, minding his own business.

After a moment Eric leaves, but a few seconds pass and he returns once again, holding a box of glasses, in different style and colors. He looks at them, hearing Lance mention that this was his favorite brand of glasses, and Shinji eyes each of them. He glances over at Lance, and then back at the glasses in the box, not sure which one he actually liked. While he was looking, the guy named Eric goes and gets a stack of other glasses, but there was no need for him to do that.

Shinji's eyes land on one pair of glasses, and with careful hands, he reaches out and picks them up. They were similar to the ones he had, but different too. Instead of just plain forest green, this pair had black on it as well. Like his, they had no frame on top or on bottom of them lens, just holding the sides and the middle of the glasses. But the reason he liked them so much was because they reminded him of a pair his brother had own, albeit the ones Rei owned had been neon green and black.

"Um...I like these..." He says shyly, and without another word he begins to look at the box, as if searching for something. "By the way, how much do they cost?" He looks over at Lance, holding the glasses between his fingers, making sure not to jostle them around or ruin them. He would feel bad if he accidentally broke them and had to pay for a pair of broken glasses. He glances over at Eric, who obviously was trying not to say anything, and frowns over at Lance. "What?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

Lance looks over at Eric with a quick glare but a bit late, if it was one thing is that Eric was completely oblivious to everything, even if you told him to not do it!

Lance could see that Eric tried to hold it in but slowly began to open his mouth when Shinji asked "What?"

"Ah hehehe well...." said Eric taking a pause "Well its actually $850 with the tests and the ...personal discount, b-but there are still the conta----" Lance's glares could be felt like daggers and the back of any ones neck and Eric stopped talking giving a small smile of regret. Slowly he made him way to stand behind Shinji and placed his hand on the back "Don't worry" Lance told the younger boy "They're a gift"

Handing his card to Eric the other boy disappeared "I mean it don't worry, if i couldn't give it to you I wouldn't have insisted". A bit late the doctor returns with the card an a light blue box.

"These are your monthly trials, when the break or become uncomfortable we will put the next shipping....if you want to continue with contacts" says Eric with a sly smile giving Lance a look only the two would understand.

"W-whatever" says Lance with a blush growing on his face "we're done lets go to the other stores"

I made a mistake in the last post, sorry if it sounded weird

"8....50?" Shinji squeaks, his eyes widening at the price of the glasses. And apparently that wasn't even the final price, but for some reason Lance hushed Eric, keeping him from saying anything else. He slowly begins to place the glasses back, but before he could do that, Lance was behind him, placing a hand on his back, telling that it was a gift.

He starts to protest, but Lance cuts him off, and Shinji falls silent. After a moment, he sighs, and smiles at Lance. "Fine. Thank you." He murmurs, feeling a bit bashful with all the attention that Lance was giving him. A moment passes by, and Eric returns with a box in his hands, which apparently contained the contacts he was to try using. "Thank you Eric-san." He noticed the blush on Lance's cheeks, but says nothing.

They turn to leave, and Shinji glance back at Eric, but only for a moment, before exiting the store. He felt excited again, and looks around, trying to decide where he wanted to go first. After a moment of thinking and deciding things, he chooses the art supply store. He walks towards it, making g sure that Lance was close by him.

Stepping into the store, he glances at Lance, smiles, and then. Begins to browse, picking up a few things he needed, like a new drawing pad, erasers, pencils, lead, a ruler, and a ink pen and ink for it, since it was the kind you put actual ink into. Going over to the counter, he pulls out his wallet, which was shaped like a four star dragon ball, from Dragon Ball Z. This kind of thing he could afford. As he waited for the person to ring up the items, he looks over at Lance.

"Next I wanna go look at the used electronics for some parts I'll need, then new electronics, I gotta see if I can get my phone replaced, then the book store, then lastly the anime place. I wanna get some new manga to read, and a key chain charm to add to the one you gave me." He pulls out the house key with the bear charm on it, and grins. "Hopefully I can afford it."

Lance watched close the few thing Shinji was getting making note of them for future reference. He was about to step in and pay when he realizing Shinji took the initiative.

'Maybe is making him uncomfortable' he told himself as he let the other boy proceed.

"Next I wanna go look at the used electronics for some parts I'll need, then new electronics, I gotta see if I can get my phone replaced, then the book store, then lastly the anime place. I wanna get some new manga to read, and a key chain charm to add to the one you gave me."

"Really you'll add that how cute" he told the other as a small laughed escaped him.

The phone was easily covered by an insurance and it would be mailed to the house, which was good news since the number could be saved, once at the book store Lance split from Shinji

"I will be in the literature section find me there" he told the small boy.

Lance traveled in the isles until he came across the novel Daggers Award by Amelia Russell, smiling he grabbed the book and began ready some of the smaller sections.

"I can't believe Amelia writes this stuff" he said to himself as his pastry loving aunt came to find

The art supplies, spare parts, and new phone now out of the way, they go into the book store, both browsing the shelves at their own pace. Shinji goes over to the computer section, and picks up a book on programming, flipping through the pages. He wasn't going to buy from there, he just wanted to look.

Placing the book back, he finds Lance in the literature section like he'd been told, who was holding a book in his hand. Walking over to him, he stands on tip toes so he could peek at the books contents. "Watcha looking at?" He asks, now bending his head to get a glimpse of the cover. From what he could see, the book was written in English. Straightening up, he smiles at Lance.

"I'm done here. We can go when you're ready." He waits for the other to finish, and once he had the go to the last place on Shinji's list. Anime, Manga, and Galore, a store that obviously sold manga, anime, and anything related to it. Heading over to the case of manga, he scans them, and picks out his favorites. There was a renewed edition of DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, and SummerWars. After getting copies, he looks around, and spots a key chain that made him smile. Picking it up, he then grabs another, which was a small figurine of a bunny rabbit wearing a cat sweater.

Going to the counter, he buys the stuff, and turns to Lance, holding out something to him. "Here, for you." Inside the box was a key chain with the white side of the Yin and Yang symbol. He holds up his key chain, showing he had the black side. "I decided, since Yin is for a girl normally, I'd have this one. And you could have Yang, which in counterpart to Yin, is male." He got it mainly because it reminded him a lot of his swords from the game.

Shinji had come from behind him slightly scaring him, once he realized who it was he relaxed thinking how dumb it was he was surprised by such a small human "I-its a book by someone I know" he said not wanting to reveal to Shinji just who exactly his family was. One think Lance did notice was the intoxicating smell he was hit with; Shinji so close to him released a sweet smell that slightly made him blush, lance wasn't sure if it was the soap of shampoo but he loved it.

The key chain was such a surprise to Lance he didn't even feel when his hand went up to grab the small thing. Looking down at it he blushed madly, never had he gotten a gift from someone he...cared for in such an intimate way.

"I-...thank you" whispered Lance in between his embarrassment; the key chain was soon wrapped with the house and car key.

"Its lovely" whispers Lance.

"You're welcome...I-I'm glad you like it." Shinji blushes gently, happy the other had accepted the gift, and saw him out the key chain charm with his keys. "It came as a set of two, and well...you know...it's be weird if I kept both, right?" He puts the other key chain charm on his own key ring, so now he had the bear, the bunny, and the Yin symbol alongside the house key. He had noticed Lance blushing, making him smile a bit.

He turns around, picking up his bags, and looks to Lance once more. "Well..umm...I'm ready to go home. I mean, if you're ready to as well." He smiles again, shifting the bags in his hands, trying to get a more comfortable grip on the handles. Shinji was starting to get tired, this trip to the mall had made him really tired, and right now he wanted nothing more than to go home, wash down, put on his pajamas, and lay down in bed, maybe read one of the manga he'd bought, or work on his 'project'.

Smiling Lance could realized how drained Shinji looked "Yes we can go home actually" he answered as they started to exit the stores and soon enough the mall. In the car Lance put some soft music, he often didn't listen to stuff due to it distracting him, but he was in the mood. A quick stop was maid in the mail place and Lance threw the school application papers in the box.

The drive from there was rather short and he helped the other carry his bags to the room. "I will be in the lab working for a while" he says "If I were you I couldn't go by there, I'm using some chemical and I don't know if you might be allergic" he said to the smaller boy as he began to exit the room. Removing his sweater he threw it on his bed and grabbed the newly purchased lab coat soon he was dug in his work.

9:30 pm

he recorded in a large black notebook ,as he grabbed a container of sulfuric acid and turned off everything from the outside world

They soon arrive at home, and once inside, Shinji heads straight up to his room, putting things away before taking off his clothes, and walking into the bathroom. He knew he couldn't take a shower because of his cast, but he could take a wet wash rag and wipe his body down and clean off. He makes a mental note to ask Lance to help him wash his hair as he dried off, heading back into his room.

Pulling on his pajamas, he gets up on the bed and opens one of the new manga, and begins to read, though after a moment his mind wanders to the thing he was going to make for Lance, marking his spot in the book, he gets off the bed and grabs his laptop, opens it, and turns it on, before climbing back on his bed. He had also grabbed a notebook and pencil, and a few blank CDs from his desk drawer.

Opening up some files on his computer, he begins typing away, the light glow of the computer screen reflecting softly against his face. He bites his lip as he begins to create files of his own, adding data, memory information, and any other thing that was needed for a computer program. By around eleven o'clock he finishes, places a cd in the cd drive,and clicks to download the data onto the disk, and once it finished downloading he pulls the disk out, writing 'scienctistresearchwebsiteprototype1'.

He decided to stop for that evening, and putting the CD in a protective sleeve, he turns the computer off, and stretches. He gets up off the bed, wondering if Lance was still awake, it was after eleven. Putting his thjngs away, he leaves the room, and walks to where the lab was, and knocks on the door. "Hey Lance? You busy?" He wasn't even sure if the older male was even still awake. "I, uh, need to ask you a favor."

The slight knock on the lab door causes Lance to jump from his thoughts additionally adding an extra drop of Iodine to the tester causing small amounts of smoke to form, coughing he backs away from the project, who was now starting up flames. Quickly he places a glass container over it

"Just burn there" he tells the small tester. Heading to the door he opens it and finds Shinji all cutely dressed in pajamas looking up at him. From behind him Lance could hear the flames burning and making slightly cracking sounds against the glass.

'This can be interesting...on both parts' he says to himself.

"What time is it young man" he asks with a small smile

*crack*

"Shouldn't you be sleeping, to rest up that arm?"

*crack* *crack*

"Anywayy...." turning around he checks the fire again 'Still burning' he tells himself

"Yeah so what's up Shinji?" asks Lance

*crack*

From the noises he heard inside, it seemed that he'd guessed right in thinking Lance might still be in his lab, despite the late time and all. As he stood waiting for the door to open, he wondered what kind of project Lance was working on, making a mental oite to ask about specifics later. As the door opened to reveal the older, taller male, the scent of smoke reaches him, making him crinkle his nose slightly.

"It's after eleven, I was working on something and kinda lost track of the time." He looks past Lance into the lab, wondering what the other was working on, and what kept making those cracking noises. What he saw was a fire, with a glass beaker containing some weird liquid or other, the glass making popping noises as the fire heated it. He then looks to Lance when he was asked if he should be in bed, to rest his arm. "Um, yeah, but I wanted to ask you..."

He pauses when Lance turned to look back at the fire. "Well, um, I was going to ask you if you could help me wash my hair, since it's kinda hard with a cast on... but...your busy, so never mind." He smiles, blushing habit and turning around. "Well, uh, good night I guess." He begins to walk away, internally berating himself at the stupid idea. Of course Lance would be busy, he had things to do too besides take care of him.

Reaching for the smaller hand Lance stops Shinji on his tracks "You should have let me answer first" he said

"I will love to wash your hair but you have to wait for me come in" still holding the smaller hand in his own he dragged Shinji inside the lab and sat him on a far away chair. Handing him a mask "wear this"

Lance soon returns to the small fire in the beaker grabbing some tongs he lifts the beaker and the fire begins to grow. Then with a pair of forceps he picks up a small rock that had been creating itself with the heat of the fire

"Look how pretty" Lance puts it up so Shinji could see the midnight blue color that reflected on the light. He then throws it in a cold test tube and lets it sit.

Removing his lab coat and goggles he heads towards the door "Alright we can leave now".

Although it was rather late the house itself was so lit up that it didn't feel late; both boys walked into Shinji's bathroom

"What shampoo do you use?"

Shinji blinks in surprise when he was stopped by Lance, and looks back at him, blushing when the other agreed to wash his hair, but had to do something first. "O-okay..." he murmurs, following the other into the lab, and putting on the mask when prompted. He stands a bit aways, watching every movement that Lance made, amazed at the science taking place in front if him.

He looks at the rock that was shown to him, his eyes wide at how pretty it was, shimmering in the light. He follows suit and takes of the goggles that Lance had let him wear, and sets them down, and they both leave the lab together, making their way down the hall and into Shinji's bedroom, and then the bathroom that was connected to it. Shinji begins to blush as he remembered the last time the two had been in the bathroom together, it was the night he'd gotten out of the hospital, and couldn't walk to save his life so Lance had to help him get to the restroom.

When Lance speaks up, he jumps slightly, snapping from his memory and coming back to reality. Reaching out, he picked a bottle of shampoo up and hands it to Lance, blushing. It was something he had brought from home, but it was definitely Shinji's. The reason why he blushed was because it was women's shampoo, scented like sweet pea and vanilla. He liked using it because it made his hair nice and silky soft, and easy to comb. Plus to him, it was a nice smell.

Staring down at the bottle Lance smiled "I....actually like their coconut scents" admits Lance with a slightly blush.

The older boy moved to the shower and makes it warm.

"Alright if you sit here and put your head back I can wash it" he says. "But you should remove your shirt so it won't get wet"

turning his attention to the shower lance double checks the temperature and starts filling the bath with some extra water.

Blushing, he makes a mental note of this, for later times, before watching as Lance turned on the water, making sure it was he right temperature. Before he sat down, he pulls off his shirt, wincing as his ribs shifted, and sets it aside, as well as taking off his glasses, then taking a seat where Lance had told him too. He was shivering slightly, goose bumps beginning to form on his skin.

As he sat there and waited for Lance to be ready, he watched every move that the other made, although without his glasses the picture was just blurred lines and colors looking like a photograph got water dripped onto it. Even so, with the little he could see, he smiles, and blushes again.

"Thank you for helping me out Lance." He murmurs, dipping his fingers into the water of the tub. Even though the other guy had seen him nearly completely naked, front, back, and genital wise, he still felt a bit awkward as he sat there with no shirt on, his pale skin even paler in the lighting of the bathroom, his whole frame skinny. If he sucked his gut in enough, you could see each of his ribs, like some sort of human xylophone.

Looking at Shinji as he said his thanks Lance blushed slightly and quickly looked away. He still couldn't deny the fact that he was indeed attracted to the smaller boy, he wanted him so bad it drove him crazy, the feel of his smooth skin becoming an addiction. Lance didn't know if he was indeed going crazy but the sitting figure next to him was a delicious sweet he could not wait to dig his teeth into.

A-alright" said Lance as he grabbed the small shower hose. He directed Shinji to lean his head back and he began the process. It was pretty normal, you wet the strands, add shampoo wash and proceed with the conditioner; but there Lance stood tangling his fingers through the soft hair his fingers slightly touching the back of Shinji's neck.

"You're hair is very healthy" added Lance as a while to distract himself from the slowly creeping memory of that night they shared

Leaning his head back like he was told, Shinji closes his eyes so as to make sure no shampoo got in them, blushing slightly as Lance began to wash his hair, the feeling of the other's fingers running through it feeling quite nice. Relaxing, he wondered what Lance was thinking about, and opens his eyes a bit to take a peek at him, flush on the other's cheeks.

He closes his eyes again, and sighs in content. Even though washing and conditioning one's hair didn't usually take that long, it was going a bit longer than Shinji thought it would, but he didn't mind. When the back of his neck was lightly touched by Lance's fingers, a chill runs down his spine, and he shivers again slightly. However, it was a good kind of chill, making him blush a bit more.

"Th-thanks, I guess..." he replies to Lance's statement, blushing darker, wondering why the other would say something like that, seeing as it was really random. After a moment, Shinji opens his eyes to look at Lance, a soft smile on his lips. "Hey, before I go to bed, I want something small to eat, like maybe Amelia's cookies, if that's okay?" He wanted something else too, but was too shy to ask, even the thought of it made him avert his eyes from looking at Lance, and stares at the bathroom floor between his parted knees.

"Shinji" said Lance as he dried off his hands "this house is also your house, you can do what you want" he stated and quickly recalculated his words "except the lab, never go in there if I'm not home" he said with a slight smile. The lab was full of dangerous stuff that gave Lance anxiety just thinking of how Shinji could get hurt with them.

He was expecting to let the boy in, now that he was attending the academy, but proper training was required and all the chemicals in that lab could be used to burn the whole house down.

"Say Shinji, since you're going into some form of science field, how do you feel towards chemistry?" asked Lance with a few ideas in mind.

Having an underclass chemical lab partner had never really appealed to Lance, or any partner in general. But having the cute boy dressed up in a lab coat was something Lance would pay to see.

Finished with washing his hair, Shinji sits up, water dripping from the ends, shaking his head a little, sending tiny droplets flying everywhere. He smiles and nods when Lance told him since this was also his house, he could do or go wherever he wanted, except for the lab. "Okay." He picks up a towel and lightly rubs the top of his hair with it, pausing a bit when Lance asks him a question.

Pondering it a bit, he shrugs. "I like it. It's a very interesting science in my opinion. If it came to studying it in college... I think I'd give it a try, for a minor, my major of course being technology and computer science." He pauses, wondering why he'd been asked that question. "Why do you ask?" Beginning to rub his hair again, he waits for a reply, then stands up from where he was sitting. "By the way, you want some cookies too?"

When his hair was dry enough, he puts the towel aside, and pulls his pajama shirt back on. With that done, he leaves the bathroom, waiting for Lance, before heading to the kitchen and getting himself some of Amelia's cookies, eating them as he stood leaning lightly against the counter. If Lance had indeed joined him in the kitchen, he looks over, and blushes. "Um, hey, I have a question...but, if it isn't too much trouble, can...um...I sleep wth you in your bed again tonight?"

"Well technological fields fall into physics but chemistry is a small requirement from the school and....." stopping himself he looked at the other "you'll see once you are there" says Lance.

As he steps out of the bathroom "Can we add some warm milk to those cookies?" asked Lance until he heard the others question and blushed.

"Um, hey, I have a question...but, if it isn't too much trouble, can...um...I sleep with you in your bed again tonight?"

Lance breathed slightly and looked back at the other before he answered, his lips parted slightly "Uh I-i don't mind" he continued to blush, the tip of his ears turning red .

----------------------------------

The kitchen was bright and the small plasma that hung from the top was on showing some news about commotions during the day. Lance's book was spread in the table and a small milk bottle stood in the middle.

"Do you like Christmas Shinji?"