Sword Art Online V2: Reboot and Reactivate (alexia__ and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~, Mature?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

After wrapping himself up in the large blue robe, he was soon sitting in the front seat of Lance's car. His clothes had been put into a bag, as well as his other belongings, which was now sitting in his lap. He glances at Lance, who was telling him about how Amelia had made some soft foods for him, and that his bandages would be changed when they got back home. "I like soup, don't worry..." He replies, smiling softly.

When the car moved forward, a sliver of pain shoots through his head, but he only winces slightly. He blinks, as the pain passed away. He glances over at Lance, who was asking what kind of music he liked. "A-any really...soft music right now please..." Another spike of pain lances through his skull, and he winces again, his hand raising to touch his forehead softly. As quickly as it came, it disappeared, the pain coming and going like an eye blinking.

He lets his hand lower to his lap, wondering what was going on. As they drove, the pain kept coming and going, each time getting worse, until at one point tears stung his eyes it hurt so badly. He doesn't complain though, and stays silent, staring outside, leaning his head against cool window, trying to make the pain go away. But even with the soothing coolness of the window on his skin, the pain kept shooting through his head. It didn't feel like a normal headache.

Shinji hoped they would get home soon, he wanted to go to sleep. To just lose himself in the warm blankets of his bed. To surrender himself to his sudden feeling of exhaustion, dizziness making his eyes flutter softly, his long lashes brushing against paling cheeks. "Are...are we almost back...yet?" He murmurs, feeling like he was going to pass out, it was taking all of his strength to sit up right in the seat. Pain splits his skulll and he winces, seeing flashes of white, dots of black and red. The agonizing pain racks his head, worse than ever, making him yelp.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• alexia__

Alarmed Lance grabbed the boys hand in his larger one "Close your eyes! Quickly Shinji, close them" he demanded

"You had a concussion this might happen to you sometimes when its too bright, we are right around the corner don't worry"

Lance speed up just slightly due to it being semi-dark. He quickly parked the car walked out to help Shinji; Lance grabbed the smaller boys hand and helped him in and up the stairs of the house.

"He quickly laid him in bed and turned off all the lights in the room, he went to the window and opened the curtains "Open your eyes now"

In the dark room Lance could only see the shaped on Shinji on the bed "A slight injury to the head can cause things like that, I'll keep you company in the dark room for tonight but you will be fine by tomorrow" added Lance.

Amelia came in some time later with warm soup, Shinji's medicine and water.

Lance turned on a dim light and kept and eye on Shinji for any other signs. 'The medicine will make him sleepy soon" though Lance as he approached the room's bathroom and began to wash his hands, grabbing a pair of blue gloves and gauze he headed to Shinji's bed

He placed alcohol, cotton balls, and a small pen light. "You ready for the change?" asked Lance

Before he knew it, he was finally laying on his soft bed, feeling as if he was sinking into the mattress and blankets. He could barely make any sense of what Lance was saying to him, as he struggled to stay awake. Even though there were no bright lights, pain still resounded in his head, though not as badly as before.

"Th-thank...thank you..." He says, to both Lance and Amelia, who had come in with some soup, and his medicine. He had no strength thong to sit up, all he could do was lay there, his limbs feeling as if they were pure lead. With Amelia's help, as well as Lance's, he manages to eat a but if soup, and take his medicine. He sighs softly.

He watches with blurred vision as Lance got ready to change his bandages, his head feeling as if it was spinning, his focus on Lance jumpy, his eyes unable to focus properly. He nods at Lance, unsure of what was said to him, but he trusted Lance completely. He forces himself to sit up, the feat took a lot of effort to accomplish.

As he sat there, he began to sway gently, as the medicine took it's toll on him. He suddenly felt even more tired than before, his eyelids heavy. He yawns widely, a flush of oink decorating his cheeks from exhaustion. His head nods forward, and his chin almost touches his chest, but he jerks his head upwards, only to have it nod forward again. "How much longer...?" He murmurs, not even realizing Lance hadn't even started yet.

Lance laid the sleepy Shinji in the bed "Stay like this you can sleep, don't worry you don't have to be awake while I do this"

Placing the gloves in his hands he grabbed the smaller boys shirt and rolled it up, he softly removed the bandages that were places there and covered in blood. Lance reaches for the pen light and inspects the wound "pink" he says with a smile "That's good", he then reaches for the soft healing alcohol and places some on a cotton ball and proceeds to softly patting the area around the wound to prevent bacteria from developing.

Soon enough he was done and the wound was all covered again with a clean band. Lance rolls down the boys shirt and rools him so he was in the bed facing up.

"Goodnight now" he said to the humorously looking Shinji

Lance proceeds to placing a futon next to the bed and lays there looking at Shinji for a while until he too falls asleep.

Shinji was out like a light when Lance made him lay down, completely taken by sleep while Lance cleaned his wound and changed the bandages. He sighs softly in his sleep when Lance turned him so he was laying on his back, not waking or stirring in the slightest. He does however, at one point, scoot and burrow himself deeper under the blankets, so that only the upper half of his face could be seen.

It was around midnight when he woke again, suddenly needing to use the restroom really bad. However he was too dizzy to walk by himself. He looks over at Lance, who was sleeping on a futon on the floor. "Lance?" He whispers, feeling bad to wake him up at this time of night. "Lance?" He repeats, rocking back and forth, the urge to urinate making his groin hurt. "Lance...I need to go to the bathroom..."

He whimpers softly, wishing Lance would wake up. He clasps his hand to his lower region, and bites his bottom lip, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes. "Oh god...I really need to pee..." He decides to risk it, and pushes back the blankets, and swings his legs over the edge of the bed, and stand up...or at least tries to. Just as he had feared, right as his feet were flat on the floor, and he was standing up straight, he gets overwhelmingly dizzy.

He falls over, straight onto the mound that was Lance on the floor in the futon. He begins to cry softly, firstly from the pain of falling, secondly, from being so dizzy he couldn't stand, and thirdly, because he really needed to use the bathroom and couldn't. He was sure by now that after landing on him Lance was awake. "Lance...I need to go...to the bathroom...but I can't stand without being super dizzy..." He cries more, feeling weak and useless, like a big baby.

Lance was jolted away by the sudden feeling of something being thrown at him. His eyes tried to adjust.

"Lance...I need to go...to the bathroom...but I can't stand without being super dizzy..."

"huh..? Oh ..Oh!" realization hit Lance and removed Shinji from himself and stood up.

Effortlessly he picked up the boy in his arms and walked to the bathroom "My props to you, perhaps I should change alarm clocks" he teased in a sleepy state.

Once in the bathroom Lance helped the smaller boy sit which became some what difficult because Lance insisted on keeping his eyes shut.

:o-okay I'm walking out now" he said eyes still closed "Call me in when you're done and I'll carry you back"

Once out side he closed the door slightly and blushed

'I really must be some sick bastard' he told himself 'How are you getting turn on by this' . It indeed was true and Lance was no denying it this time, either he was desperate for sexual activity or needed to bent out on himself; but the fact that the small defenseless Shinji was a turn on made him worry for himself.

He was soon heard a voice from the other side of the door.

He was carried to the bathroom, and then set on the toilet. He waits for Lance to leave the bathroom before pulling down his pants and finally relieving himself, sighing at the feeling of his bladder emptying. It was funny to think about how good going to the bathroom felt after holding it in for such a long time. When he had finished, he pulls his pants up again, and calls out to Lance.

"I'm done..." When Lance came in, he blushes, feeling like a burden as the other picked him up. He was carried to the bed, but before Lance could lay back down on the futon, Shinji grabs his wrist, and holds it, looking up into Lance's eyes, a faint blush in his cheeks. "Uh...um...I'm sorry for being such a burden but..." He pauses, biting hid bottom lip softly, and looking down at the sheets on the bed.

"But...I...I would really...um...like it if you...stayed up here...ya know...on the bed...with...me..." His voice grows faint, and his cheeks darken. He hoped the other would agree, he felt so much safer having Lance next to him, laying by his side. Shinji glances up at Lance, holding his breath, waiting for the other to speak. He truly hoped that Lance would do this, for him.

"Please?" He adds, his voice soft. Shinji wanted to feel the warmth again from earlier at the hospital, he desperately yearned to enjoy the sensation of being held, to be close to someone. To be comforted, and to be touched by another. That feeling of safety and security when he was so close to Lance, and their bodies touched, even if just a little bit. He wasn't sure why he wanted this...but he knew that he did, there was no denying that fact.

Shock over took Lance as he heard Shinji's request.

'This has got to be a test from god!' Lance told himself ironically. Looking down on the sheet he took a breath and walked towards the door locking it, "J-just in case Amelia walks in here and thinks I did something to you" says Lance with a slight blush.

Walking toward the lamp, that illuminated the large room in an orange glow, he turns it off and makes his way to the bed in darkness.

"Excuse me" he whispers as he settles himself a small distance away from Shinji "Tap me a couple of times if you need anything else" he added.

The room grew silent and all that was heard was the soft breathing of both boys. 'This is unbelievable' though Lance with a slight pissed off face.

He smirked a little before moving to find the correct spot and drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------

It was sometime during the night that Shinji's legs tangled with Lance's and woke him up. The boy was so warm it surprised him; shifting in the bed he checked Shinji's temperature with his hand "You're fine" he whispered under his breath.

the smaller boys face was slightly illuminated by the soft light that came into the room. Lance stared at him taking in every detail

'long eyelashed'

'soft hair'

'full lips'

Swallowing Lance began to feel his heart throb and tried to calm.

For what happened next he could not explain, and at one point he didn't know whether to curse or be terribly happy that the boy was not awake, but he slightly sat up on the bed and removed some of the blanket that covered Shinji's face, to reveal his lips. Slowly leaning in, a peck, a slight touch was shared between the two and quickly Lance jumped back under the blankets and did not turn around again.

Without even trying, his body found it's way over to where Lance was, as if drawn to him by a magnetic force. His own unconsciousness wanted to be near Lance. In his dreams he felt a sudden shift, the sensation of what felt like lips brushing gently against his own. He smiles softly, a faint blush on his cheeks. That small kiss he felt made him absolutely sure he was falling. Falling for Lance.

He felt a movement, and Lance's warmth was gone, but he finds it again, moving close to the older male's body, drawn to his body heat like a moth drawn to a flame. Shinji lightly holds onto Lance, much like a child would cuddle and snuggle a teddy bear while they slept. His legs once again become tangled with Lance's, and his arms hold Lance close, not wanting to let go of the one who had given him so much in so little time.

He looked to Lance as a source of comfort, safety, belonging, trust, and more recently, so new to him, the feeling of being wanted by another person. To be yearned for, to be held close and not let go of. To feel cherished, and to be that certain special someone in another person's life. Because it was a new thing for him, he wasn't exactly sure what he felt, but he knew it was something.

Shinji nuzzles Lance, sighing happily. "So...special...to me...Lance..." He murmurs, smiling in his sleep. His lips part gently, and warm breath now caressed against Lance. Shinji's breath was sweet, smelling slightly of peppermint toothpaste and very faintly of chocolate chip cookies.

Wednesday

Lance woke up but did not move, Shinji's legs and hands were all over him holding him so close it was almost amusing, chuckling he began to remove the hands that had been placed around him and turned around to find their owner fast asleep and relaxed

"Glad you're feeling better" he murmured

He wrapped the blankets around Shinji so he wouldn't feel the cold of the morning. Winter was slightly coming now that it was November, the temperature had been changing for some time but now you could really feel the cold.

Lance left the room and walked into his, in the hallway he could smell breakfast from downstairs so he made a mental note to take some for Shinji.

-----------------------------------------------

A plate for the house patient had been prepared by Emilia who gave him a slight laugh as Lance grabbed it to take it up. The room was still quiet and Shinji was in the same position as before. Moving to were he was Lance stretched out an arm and called to him

"Shinji" he said softly "wake up, wake up Shinji"

Lance smiled and stretched a large cup of tea to the sleepy boy

"Good Morning" Lance said, his voice ringing happily around the room.

As he was moved, and the warmth of Lance disappears, Shinji shifts slightly, curling up, but does not wake. He was so comfortable in the blankets, the scent that Lance left behind lingering on the bed sheets and blankets. Shinji found the scent, to him, in a way, intoxicating. Taking a deep breath, he sighs softly, smiling gently at the scent that filled his nose.

A little while later, he felt a hand nudging him, and Lance's voice calling to him. Slowly he opens his eyes, and looks towards the location of where Lance's voice was coming from, his vision blurred from the lack of his glasses. He sits up slowly, stretching and yawning, wincing slightly, then shivering from the temperature change from warm and curled up in blankets, to not.

He accepts the cup of tea that was held out to him, and smiles. "Thank you...and good morning to you too..." He takes a sip of the tea, savoring the taste of it on his tongue. Only then did he notice the scent of breakfast, and only then did he realize he'd had nothing to eat since the breakfast at the hospital,nd the small amount of soup when they'd gotten back from the hospital; his stomach gurgles loudly, and he smiles.

Glancing up at Lance from over the rim of his cup, he studies the older male for a moment. Lowering his glass, he stares into the drink, before looking at Lance again. "Um...th-thanks for...last night...you know...s-staying...in the bed with me..." He blushes, and looks away. "I...I kinda wish it c-could always be l-like that...b-but I doubt you'd..mum...want that..." Shinji blushes darker, and drinks some more tea, berating himself for saying what he had just said.

Lance probably was starting to get annoyed with him. Shinji wouldn't blame the guy. He hoped that wasn't the case, but after all that's happened,e wouldn't doubt that would be the case. He finishes off the tea, a melencholy look on his face as he stared into the empty cup, unsure what to say, hesitating in looking up at Lance.

He knew it had to stop, what ever was happening between the two had to stop.

It saddened Lance but stopping it now would be the key....because Shinji only sees me as a friend who protects him and I...

Lance's train of though stopped 'What do I see you like....?' handing Shinji his breakfast plate he smiled trying to hide his train of thoughts.

'Potential lover?...' he asked himself; is that how I see you?

The older boy could not begin to describe how many flaws were in that idea, he was my patient, he was a child, and I've taken advantage of that. Lance sagged his head light and looked at the floor from the chair he was in 'What? I'm disappointed? for what...?'

Light was coming in the room illuminating every last section of it, Lance looked at the boy across from him

'What have you done to me' he smiled slightly.

He thought of Shinji and his soft smile, soft face and smooth skin, how he became easily embarrassed and how lovely his cheeks turned red; he then remembered the kiss, the small kiss that was supposed to calm him and make him realize that he was just desperate but instead made his heart hurt so bad he had to turn around, ashamed of the fact that he....he wanted more, so much more.

"You're teasing me by asking that Shinji" whispered Lance as a response low enough for his ears alone.

--------------------------------------------

By the end of breakfast Lance concluded his decision, he was to stay away from Shinji, such a relationship could never happen because if there ever was love, it would be one sided and Shinji would do it thinking is okay since I've helped him.

A sudden pain erupted in Lance's heart and he didn't know what caused it just that it only hurt more and more as the day continued .

Why wasn't Lance responding? Why wasn't Lance looking at him? Was it something he said? Something he did without even realizing it? What was going on? He felt like he was going to break in to pieces if Lance didn't, look at him, or say something, anything. Then he realizes... it wasn't going to happen. Lance wasn't going to speak, or come close to him any more.

No longer would he feel the warmth from the older male, feel his touch. Even though he yearned for it, desperately longed to feel that sensation, it would never come to be. It felt like he was bejng crushed, his heart was being squeezed by some evil, merciless hand. His throat tightens, and he stares at the blankets on the bed, tears filling his eyes, threatening to spill over onto his cheeks. He should have known...no one could ever truly like him.

He began to tremble, his bottom lip shaking. He bites it, to keep it from doing so. Without looking up, without looking at Lance, he speaks, his voice trembling. "I-I'm sorry...for everything. If I d-did anything...t-to make y-you not like me...I apologize...I hope I d-didn't do a-anything wrong..." He falls silent, tears finally sliding down his face.

Shinji wished he was alone. He wanted to escape. Wanted to leave this world behind. Like he always said to himself and others...'Reality is Lonely'... and it truly was. Escape to the digital world, to the gaming universe, was his only mean of finding some sort of comfort. He thought that maybe, just maybe he'd find a safe place within Lance, a haven that he'd feel loved by, but as usual, he was completely mistaken.

"Just...just leave me alone..." He chokes out, facing away from Lance. It felt, to him, that Lance didn't want to be there anyways. Once the other had left, he forces himself from the bed, fighting the dizziness, to go over to the door and lock it, before pulling out his computer and turning it on. Slipping in the disk, he puts on his Nervgear, and escapes to the one place he felt like he belonged.

-------------------------------------Link_Start------------------------------------->

Once in game, he then remembers, the thing he'd forgotten. He had been planning to tell Len/Lance who he was, but that wasn't going to happen now. Exiting the inn, he uses a teleportation crystal to transport himself to a dungeon. Before he went in, he sends Lance a message to his phone via email.

'Hey, it's me, Shiro. Can you meet me In Game at Dew Point Forest? It's a few miles east of NWC. Approximately 15 miles if I remember correctly. I'm sorry to ask you this, but it's important. Besides...there isn't any school today, for both regular high school, and for college...Thanks.

He presses send, and while he waited, he goes into the dungeon, pulling both of his swords from their sheathes off his back. Left and right, he destroyed monsters, venting his emotions, letting them escape, to free themselves, so all he felt was emptiness. Shiro was flawless as he fought. His sword work was amazing, quite the spectacle to behold. And as he fought, the blades began to glow, bright white, and dark black. Bright light, and black hole.

The energy if his emotions were being absorbed by the blades. At a certain point, they begin to shine and pulsate in his hands, and with an almighty swing, he releases the pent up energy. It escapes in a massive blast of black and white energy and light, and within a matter of seconds, the entire dungeon had been blown to bits, with Shiro standing in the middle, on a pile of rubble and stone, dust and ash swirling in the air around him. The sound of the explosion could be heard for miles, and echoes of it were still resounding.

Shiro sighs, taking a deep breath, and puts his swords back in their sheathes, before sitting up on a rock amongst the rubble, crossing his legs, and waiting for Len to arrive. He hoped that Len would come. What he had to the other male was important for their relationship, inside and outside the game.

It hurt him terribly to not be able to fulfill the demands Shinji was asking from him, but the fact that he could not name or pick point his feelings was even worse.

'I can't give you half assed feelings, and I don't know mine at all" said Lance to the closed door and then headed to his room.

Amelia and Hayden had gone out to enjoy a city visit so the whole house was for Shinji and himself. His phone went off to sometime after he entered his room.

'Hey, it's me, Shiro. Can you meet me In Game at Dew Point Forest? It's a few miles east of NWC. Approximately 15 miles if I remember correctly. I'm sorry to ask you this, but it's important. Besides...there isn't any school today, for both regular high school, and for college...Thanks.

"This couldn't hurt" grabbing his Nervegear he entered the game.

Len woke up in the outsides of the city where he had last been, quickly he checked for everything and made sure his scarf covered everything and began heading East.

At first Len was reluctant to meeting up with Shiro due to the boy recognizing him but he figured that the faster he approached the subject the sooner he could relax. About 15 minutes after Len came face to face with a destroyed battle field; the place was covered in dirt and black coal looking sand he quickly searched around and spotted Shiro sitting in a rock.

He approached the boy he asked "Did you do this?"

The place was completely destroyed and no only that but Len could tell that those secret swords that Shiro carried around were the cause of that; he became worried

'Had there been a high level boss here?' he though to himself as he looked at the other boy expressionless.

His eye catches movement, and he looks toward it, seeing Len come over to him. He jumps down from the rock, and moves so he was facing Len. "Yeah, I did." He replies bluntly, staring at the there's face, a frown on his lips. Right then he felt numb, no emotions ran through him. He was a blank slate, as if his feelings had been washed away.

He takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "You're probably wondering why I asked you to come." Shiro looks away, staring at a spot of land to his left. "I was intending it tell you who I was, but now I realized..." He pauses, and looks straight at Len, a flash of anger and some other unreadable emotion showing in his eyes.

"Sometimes it's best to stay hidden. To hide our true selves. That way we can't get hurt. We can't become vulnerable. Because what could be worse than opening up to someone, just to have them tear you down, from the inside out? I've felt that pain before...and I don't ever think I'll be able to get back up."

He lets Len ponder this, before reaching up and pulling down the scarf that covered the lower half of his face. Revealing to Len the whole of his face. Even though the features were altered, his face looked very similar to his appearance in the real world. He stares right at Len, a frown on his lips, and clear disappointment in his eyes. "I don't know if you care, but maybe I should tell you anyways."

Pausing a moment, he backs away a bit before continuing. "Ever wonder how to beat the game? It's been out for over a year now, but no one has figured it out yet. If you think about it, you'll get the answer..." He turns away, his back facing Len. "I thought I could finally open up to someone...I thought I'd found someone, but...it seems like I was a fool in thinking those things." He spins around, his hand making a slashing motion through the air. Tears were welled in his eyes, and his cheeks were red with anger and frustration.

"You Lance! I thought you were special! But I was wrong! Never again, never again will I trust anyone with my feelings! I don't think I can handle it if my heart is broken one more time. My heart has been shattered so many times I doubt even the strongest of glue or tape could piece it back together. I'm sorry if I read it wrong, but I thought you liked me too! Ha! As if! I was just fooling myself." He falls silent, his eyes burning with emotion now, staring intently at Len.

He could've stopped the smaller boy from removing the scarf but instead he let it fall, the soft air hit his face and what came next broke him.

The face and emotions shown to him by Shiro were beyond what he had expected. Surprise or terror could easily be mistaken here because Len stood there listening and the words hitting him one after the other.

'Who are you' he thought

But soon enough his question would be answered as the other blamed him for a broken heart and unread feelings. He knew and cursed mentally for not seeing it before,

He waited, and waited until all the feelings were let out. He waited to feel that pain again, he waited until he thought that a million years could pass by and he would still find himself standing there.

Finally he spoke "How many times must we meet each other until coincidence turns to faith?" asked Len and he dragged his eyes to the floor.

"You know Shiro, here is the thing" stated Len as he took two steps back and puts his hands in his pokets "Have you ever wondered how one confesses their love? Or perhaps how one even knows they're in love?" This time Len looks directly at the boy across

"I don't know what love is" answered Len "I don't know what it is and I won't pretend I don't know who you are" he said as he took a breath to continue "while you laid safe and aware of nothing in the room across from mine, I have spent more than a few nights wondering how you.... smelled or how you would feel if I placed my hands on you, I asked myself would he be smooth and silky?" Len shallowed

"To anyone especially a doctor" his voice began to take edge "those thoughts would scare the hell out of them. And you want to know something Shinji that day at the hospital after I accidently placed a hand on you I was so scared!" He continued his voice rising "I was so scared because I was not ashamed! So scared because I actually had enjoyed the feel of your skin!"

Len found himself out of breath now "but I thought I was your friend, not a lover" he said his voice now sounding sad and raspy "because I have never been in love I didn't know you were"

Len looked up at Shiro and continued walking back , he found himself some distance away now and screamed "I didn't know!"

then he disappears .

--------------------

Lance awoke on his bed taking a second to recollect what had occurred. Aggressively he got up from his bed and slammed his door open running to Shinji's.

"Locked?" He chuckled and ran for the master key.

Opening the younger boy's door he came face to face with Shinji.

Perhaps he had thrown his cares away, or perhaps his opinion on Shinji had changed but in Lance's head it turned from patient to lover. Walking to the other boy he kneeled in the floor on connected both their lips

Emotions ran high as the pay faced each other. Revealing what they both truly felt. Shiro was shocked to hear what Len said, no...what Lance said. He stood there, not sure what to say, but didn't get the chance to, even if he had wanted. Lance turns away, and before Shiro could stop him, he was gone. Why did things always end this way? He stares at the spot where Lance had been moments before, and then whirls around.

Shiro didn't know what to think anymore, what to feel. Was this all a lie? A game? Or something real? He hoped that was happening was leading to something good, but he would not know until it actually took place. He returns to the inn, staring around the room, before saving and logging out, returning to the real world. Returning to Lance.

-------------------------------SaveComplete-------------------------------->

And as he found himself once more in the bed of his room, as his eyes slowly slid open, he felt that wonderful sensation...of Lance's lips pressed against his own. Shinji smiles, his eyes staying half open, and with his good arm, he reaches up to gently touch Lance's cheek with the tips of his fingers, brushing the older male's face lightly with his soft hand. He yearned to be touched again by Lance, to feel Lance's hands against his bare skin.

When the kiss was parted, he carefully removes his Nervgear, so he could look at Lance fully, since the headset he owned was the original gear, from the first Sword Art Online game. He looks up into Lance's eyes, his own searching the other males face, before just settling to stare deeply into the eyes which gazed right back at him. His hand rests at his side after removing his gear.

Taking a deep breath, he inhales the scent he had come to like so much. "Please...don't leave me..." Tears stung at his eyes as he begged the other never to desert him. "If you left...I don't think I'd be able to handle life anymore..." The warm tears slide slowly down his cheeks, landing on the pillow beneath his head. He felt that if he was left again by someone he loved, he'd shatter to a million pieces, never again able to fix himself. "Don't leave me..." He lay there, wanting to have Lance fix him, mend his broken heart. Vulnerable to his touch, and wanting it to never end. He never wanted them to end.

"Don't leave me..."

Embracing Shinji closely Lance inhaled the sweet fruity smell of his hair. "Do not worry, with me you will never have to worry of that" he whispered as he kissed the boys teary eyes.

"Do stop crying or I will feel terrible, you look better with a smile" Lance stared at Shinji's bright eyes and wonders if they had always had that shine. The deepness of those eyes reflected so much to Lance that he found himself drowning in them 'What have you done to me' he asked himself as he felt a blush slightly spread throughout his face.

Reaching for Shinji's small face he grabbed it and pulled him closer making both for head touch "I never want to hear you say that you are afraid, or alone, or worried. I will stay with you and I will make sure, that everyday until I take my last breath, your life is amazing and full of happiness" Lance kissed Shinji's forehead "Your eyes shine so bright Shinji its almost intoxicating to look at them" smiling Lance backed away and reached for the smaller boys hand.

"There are some sweets downstairs come eat them with me, it w-will make your lips taste sweeter when I kiss them again"

sorry for the short reply >.>

Lance's embrace was like heaven itself. Shinji loved the way it felt, Lance's strong arms holding him, the scent of the older make filling his nostrils. He smiles a teary smile at Lance when the other asked him not to cry, for it made him feel guilty. He reaches up with his good hand to gently wipe away the tears from his face.

He then find himself staring into Lance's eyes, lost in the moment. His face blushes slightly at the intensity in which Lance was gazing at him with. He could feel that the other was searching him, it seemed like he was seeing his very soul, his existence itself. But it felt nice, seeing the caring and loving emotions in the other's eyes.

Shinji listens to Lance's words, his chest getting a fluttery feeling at what was being said to him. "Thank you...thank you so much..." He murmurs, blushing a bit more when his forehead was kissed. At the comment from Lance about his eyes, he smiles again. "You really think so?" He'd never been commented about his eyes before, to be honest he hated them, because he had to wear glasses to see.

Clasping the hand that was touching his own, he blushes even deeper at what Lance said next. About sweets, and making his lips sweeter. For when they kissed. He felt his chest tighten a bit, his heartbeat beginning to quicken in pace, and his breathing shallow and anxious. "Oh...okay..." He whispers, wondering just what was going to happen, his cheeks even darker red as he thought of the possible scenarios and outcomes.

The two boys found themselves devouring the sweets when Amelia ran through the front door "Oh Lance you would not believe what I found for you!" she said with loud enthusiasm and great glee " It will bring out your oh so handsome features my son"

Hayden walked in a few seconds later shooting Lance and Shinji the 'she's so crazy' look before he took chuckled a little 'What is it this all about mom?" asked Lance

"You modest child, for your birthday next week, since we won't be here we decided to get you something" Lance froze at this and slightly lost his smile.

"You did have to" he answered on a more serious note.

One could not tell if it was the fact that Amelia chose to ignore the sudden seriousness emerging from Lance but on the back you could see Hayden eyeing his son. "Thank you for thinking of it" added Lance trying to be polite .

Out of all of the things Shinji thought would happen between the two of them, Lance's aunt and uncle returning home and barging into Shinji's room was not one of those things. He had been in the middle of taking a bite out of a chocolate chip cookie when the door slammed open, causing him to him to jump slightly, wincing as his ribs ached, and swallowing too soon, making him cough a but, but he was fine.

After his coughing fit ended, he looks to Amelia, and then to Lance. He had no clue that the other's birthday was mi up so soon. Apparently that's why his aunt and uncle were out that day, to get presents. Though when Lance heard from his aunt at it was indeed what they'd done, and she'd gotten him something, he hadn't expected to see...annoyance?...in Lance's eyes and on his face.

However, with a look from his uncle, Lance thanks his aunt, to show respect to his aunt and her gesture. Though he could tell by the way Lance said 'thank you' that he wished his aunt hadn't gotten him anything. Why was that? Did Lance not like gifts or was it something different? He glances at Lance's uncle, then back at Lance.

It was awkwardly silent, so Shinji speaks up, blushing as he did. He looks over at Amelia, and smiles shyly at her. "Your cookies tasted really good. Thanks for making them." He lowers his eyes, twisting the blanket of the bed between his hands. He just then realizes he hadn't properly met or been introduced to Lance's uncle, he was probably wondering why Shinji was there.

"Oh what a sweet boy! thank you so much I will make some tarts and more cookies before I leave don't you worry" he said happily before running to her husband.

"He's is Shinji, Lance's room mate" she stated "How weird right? Lance has never even had a girl friend let alone close friends". A widely surprised face spread across Hayden as he looked at Shinji

"Well this is a new" he said smiling " It is great to be introduced" but his eyes did not leave their surprise state and he made it more than obvious that what Amelia had said was try.

Blushing Lance stares at the older couple "Don't talk as if I'm not here" he said shyly, leaving behind his previous reaction as if it had never been there "Shinji is great company besides I'm not a kid" he states as he reaches for a cup cake and bites it leaving a side of his mouth covered in frosting.

"Besides you guys Shinji is different" he said as his eyes land on the smaller boy and he smiled.

Lance eats about 5 more of the small cakes before he gives up and slouches on the table "I swear I'll get diabetes"

"Yet you still eat them!" calls Amelia from the living room couch she sat on reading.

Chuckling Lance agrees and looks at Shinji, he smiles before blowing the younger boy a kiss.

"That would be nice..." He replies to Amelia, who had said she'd make some more sweets before she left. He then looks at Hayden, who looked a bit shocked at the fact that Shinji was Lance's room mate, or to be more accurate, his house mate. The way the man looked at him was unnerving, as if Hayden had caught on to something that Amelia had not.

Shinji stays silent, blushing deeply at the gaze in his direction, and sighs softly in relief when Hayden finally looks away from him to look over at Lance who had spoken up. He too looks over at Lance, smiling brightly at the comment Lance had made about him. It pleased Shinji to know that Lance thought of him that way, that he was good company. He noticed the way Lance said he was different.

The conversation ended, Lance's aunt and uncle leave the room to go sit in the living room. Shinji smiles as they leave the bedroom, then looks over at Lance, a slightly embarrassed look on his face, his cheeks blushing gently, so they were a faint pink, like that of a cherry blossom petal. He had been sure Hayden was going to comment about them, but was relieved when he hadn't.

Shinji noticed the small bit of icing on the corner of Lance's lip, and reaches out, wiping it off with his forefinger, blushing more as he did. "I didn't know your birthday was coming up..." He murmurs, before sticking his finger in his mouth, and licking the sugary sweet icing from his skin, his face now dark red. When Lance comments about the cakes Shinji smiles, and when Amelia comments on what Lance had said, he giggles softly, his hand softly placed over his mouth, his laughter soft and almost musical sounding, like a music box or bells. He also sees the kiss blown to him, and he smiles more, his eyes shining brightly.

tumblr_mu76bfTwLl1sksx84o1_500.gif

Lance makes a slight movement of discomfort "I-I'm not a fan of my birthday and you will notice as you continue to stick by my side" he says shyly "it will become clear someday, b-but..." Lance doesn't continue his sentence instead he looks up at the younger boy with an almost pained looks before turning away.

"Do you remember the first time we meet?" he asks. "Even before that day you were already part of my life, seriously were we fated to meet" he asked comically as he places a dish in the dishwasher and ten begins to walk over.

"I would like to know more about you? we should have a long talk about likes or dislikes" *blushes* "Like a lovers interview"

Lance stayed staring at Shinji for a bit when he remembered something "Ah! Shinji come to my office there something I have to tell you urgently; I don't know how I could have forgotten" he smiled brightly. Lance had finally remembered about the proposal of early college so Shinji could just stop high school now and move on a year, he was a bit excited to be able to attend the same school .

"Oh, I see...." Shinji wondered why Lance wasn't a fan of his own birthday, deciding it would be best not to ask right then, but maybe later, some other day. He watches as Lance looked away, seeing the pained expression on the other male, face. Did something bad happen by any chance?

He didn't get much time to ponder this thought when he was asked a question. Did he remember the first time he met Lance. Shinji smiles, and nods. It had been in game, when he'd been surrounded by guys who were trying to steal his swords. Lance had shown up as Len, and Shinji had a sudden urge at that point to show off, which he did, defeating all the other players. He'd thought it was the last he'd seen if Len, but only an hour later he saw him again in the game. It was funny how often they ran into each other.

"Yeah, I remember. And you're right...I feel it was more than mere coincidence." They had moved from the bedroom to the kitchen, so that they could put away the dirty dishes. He hears Lance's suggestion about how they should talk about likes and dislikes...as a "lover's interview". He blushes, and nods, about to ask when they should do that, but was stopped before he could even speak.

Shinji was confused as to why Lance was asking him to come to his office, but apparently it was urgent. "Um, okay..." They make their way through the hallways, heading toward Lance's office. It would be the first time he'd been in that room, and once there, he stands in the center if the room, looking around shyly, before looking at Lance, confusion still in his eyes. "So...what is it you wanted to tell or show me?"