Sword Art Online V2: Reboot and Reactivate (alexia__ and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~, Mature?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

All this is in Italian

"You fucking find him right now or the entire ministry of Italy will be killed faster than they can say their own names!" screamed Lance into his phone before hanging up.

"I can't have you insulting our government Lance" says a man dressed in a black uniform, his bright curly hair going in a directors from the wind.

"You're not even Italian Leo" snorted Lance as he kept his eyes on the man.

Bright blue and red lights adorned the outside of Venice, all officers spreading the picture of Shinji around a 30,000 area radius.

"You're attitude does not even fit a doctor what the hell" answered the other man as he removed his phone from his pocket. The other talked for a while before returning to the dark haired male that leaned by the black Mercedes.

"We have a lead Lance lets go"

The two males soon drove off with a small line of cars after. Lance's eyes shifted to the outside, his eyes looking at the sun set with hatred and disapproval.

'No no no' he screams to himself. In Lance's head he could only imagine how scared poor Shinji must be.

"You still keep your guns here" he asks the blonde male.

"You can't use that without a vest" the others says with a chuckle. The situation did nothing but remind them of their days in military school

Captain the lead in confirmed the boy is suspected to be in one of the marina's storage

says a voice over the car's radio

Loudly laughing Leo accelerates the car "hear that brother of mine, your girlfriend is going to be found"

Slightly blushing Lance murmurs "its my boyfriend" his hand wrapping a black vest around his body.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• alexia__

Shinji becomes more scared as he hears footsteps coming over to him, and a hand yanks him to his feet by his hair, making him cry even more, his sobs muffled by the cloth in his mouth. It seemed as if they had come to a conclusion of what they were going to do, as he was dragged somewhere, and before he knew it, his clothes had been pulled off and he was bound to something by his wrists and ankles, which were held by some kind of wide cuffs made of leather and chains, and a thick leather and metal collar around his neck, laying stomach down on the ground.

From there, he was scarred for life, screaming as his body was violated, bruised, and beaten, hands foreign to him touching him all over. He cringes, cries out, but could not escape. At one point he felt a burning sensation on his butt as a cigarette was put against his skin. The cold sting of a knife's blade drags against his back, from his right shoulder down to his hip. He thought he was going to die.

He did not die though. The man who was with him at the moment leaves, apparently something was happening, and Shinji was left chained up, crying, bleeding, and in pain. He hears yelling, and then nothing, before a gun shot is heard. What was going on?

Had Lance come for him? Was he going to be okay? All Shinji wanted was to get out of there, away from those men who had done such terrible things to him, fearing they would return to continue. In an attempt to do something, anything, he somehow manages to loosen the gag, and spits out the cloth in his mouth. Taking a deep breath, he screams, his voice echoing around, shaking a dusty window the room.

"LAAAAANCE!!!!" It was all he could get out when he knocked in the side of the head with a gun, knocking him out cold, his body going limp. The man who did he then leaves, locking the room behind him.

Gun fired filled the room as the men working for Leo followed his orders. Lucking for him they did not mind Lance's presence in all welcomed it.

The man from the other side shot almost aimlessly letting the dark hair male know they, if anything, were amateurs. Next to him Leo followed each other keeping an out, the outside was dark now but not enough to blind the eye.

"Seriously" says Leo a bit breathless "why the hell are you a doctor"

Slightly chuckling Lance signals to continue. The front door was knocked open by the guys and five headed in. Gun shots immediately fired at them but luckily most ran safely.

"There's only one shooter too many of us not enough of it" comments Lance as he looks around from behind the large boxes they hid.

"Give me the snipped gun" he murmurs to Leo who could only laugh like a maniac. The warehouse was huge if anything but for what was seen not enough guys performed the job. By simply thinking of what they had done burned his blood. Quickly he looked around with the gun's eye piece and fired. Unlike the rest this gun was more silent and delicate performing the job faster.

From outside the sirens could be heard, loud and resonating.

"Lets move!" screamed Leo to the guys.

Lance too moved in the darkness touching against the wall in search of a door. A scream was hear from one of the containers found inside the warehouse and he quickly ran too where the other officers were forcing it open.

'Shinji!' he said his heart beating crazy against his chest his hands clenching the gun closely. The lights came on at one point but Lance was so desperate trying to get the thing open he did not notice, but to his surprise the boy was not inside.

"What the hell!" screamed Leo his eyes lost the comical spark they had a few minutes past. The officers stood frozen and did Lance, the container was more of a prison to a good 15 girls and younger children.

Lance's throat formed a large bump and for a second he forgot to breath.

'Shit' he said to himself, his face and skin going white 'human trafficking'

Blood dripped down Shinji's face and all over his body as he lay unconscious in a locked room. His mind was fuzzy and black, and he felt like he had been hit by a car or something, a burn on his thigh beginning to welt up, and bruises already formed, dark and nasty on his skin.

One of the older looking girls in the container held a few of the younger children to her chest, almost in a motherly fashion. She looks at the people who had opened the prison she'd gotten used to and for a moment she was silent, shaking in fear. But then she speaks up, her voice shaking as she spoke in Italian. "The men...a.are they g-gone? I h-heard g-gun fire!"

Then, she realizes something, or remembering something important. "Th-there was someone else...they took th-them somewhere...b-but I didn't see..."

Slowly he becomes conscious once more, and at first his mind did not register where he was. That was until he felt the cold floor beneath his naked body, and the chains and bondages around his wrists and ankles still holding him in place. He begins to struggle, chains clanking loudly, but it was no good.

So, instead, he screams again. Repeatedly, his voice cracking as he tried to get someone's attention, hi voice cracking from how loud he was screaming. He didn't know what was going to happen, no what had happened while he'd been knocked out, but he was scared now, and panic floods his mind, making him freak out.

"LAAANCE!!! HELP ME!" He begins crying loudly, beginning to think Lance wouldn't be able to find him, and he'd die like this, chained up and broken. Little did he know that the room he was in was set behind the warehouse.

"s-someone else" questioned Leo as he gave his jacket to the girl they continued to talk as he noted down everything. Lance searched room by room but none of them contained life. The whole place was now bombarded with cops and a few ambulances were arriving on site.

"Still not sign Leo" said Lance into the ear piece he had been given. His voice now filled with a tone of pure disgusts and anger "I warned you of what will happen if I don't get what's mine back". He was fully aware that not only Leo could hear him, many of the other men were also connected with their devises and he could some of the eyes on him but no one would dare speak a word. The large gun was still in his hand and Lance could feel his hand go numb from holding it so tight.

"My men are running the perimeter" answered the blonde haired man with a tone of calmness "don't worry Lance he's here"

The hard vest hit against Lance's chest as he ran outside the warehouse and began his perimeter search. The drill was similar to the one he'd gotten as a younger teen and he could understand many of the codes used by the guys. Apparently one of the men had escaped and this greatly set Lance on edge.

"S-shit" he says now running to a darker section around the larger building. The lights there were dim and the soft hitting of the ocean could be heard. His breath came in heavy and his eyes burned, the lungs on his back now screamed for oxygen and need of rest but Lance continued running only slowing slightly to catch a few gasps.

"I will burn this entire country if I d---" his voice stopped and he froze.

From the distance a soft screaming voice could be hear, faint and was almost drowning due to the sirens of the cars. Lance found himself further from the other men therefore he'd guessed they had not checked this area. His running turned into a soft jog and he followed the soft sound. It increased as he made a variety of lefts and rights around the other smaller outside sections of the warehouse. Some ends were closed and he would grunt every time he'd had to run back again.

"Shinji!" he screamed now that the voice had become louder.

The sound came from a smaller iron house on the last darker sections of the place.

"Leo we might have someone here" he said giving the other's direction in case it was a trap. Quickly he jumped the weak looking fence and slams his hand into the door after checking it, locked.

The voice was faint almost as if giving out and he grew agitated. The gun came into place when opening the door as Lance places it against the door knob and shots three times.

The door was kicked open and his eyes land of bright blue ones

A hand clasped over his mouth, muffling his screams. Whoever it was they weren't friendly. The blindfold was removed, and right as the lock on the door was broken, the hand quieting his voice grabs a handful of hair, and then presses a gun to the side of his head the moment the iron door was opened.

Forced to look over by the hand in his hair, his eyes land on Lance's. The man holding him was hovered over his back, glaring at Lance. Then he begins to speak, Shinji not understanding a word that was being said, but it sounded urgent by the tone of voice the guy was using.

"If you don't let me go, I'll kill this pretty little jewel of a boy. And don't think I'm not messing around!" A clicking sound was heard next to Shinji's ear as the man got the gun ready to shoot. He whimpers, and the man pulls tighter on his hair, in an attempt to shut him up.

He felt terrible, having this man over him, especially since he recognized this one as the guy who had hurt him in ways that one never should never be hurt. Shinji had promised himself no one could have his body except Lance, but he had been powerless to stop this man from doing things to him, and definitely not being gentle about it either.

The man knew Lance would not do anything while Shinji was being threatened, so decides to say a few things that were quite sick indeed. "I have to admit, I am glad we decided to give this one the special treatment. None of the others quite caught our eye like this one. He is a rare jewel indeed, perfect in every way. Such pretty hair, soft skin, and a slender body that would make any man desire him. And I got the honors of trying him first."

As he said this the man let go of his hair, and ran a hand along his side, making him shiver, then grabs a hold of his butt, squeezing it tightly, nails digging into his skin. "And my God, was he amazing. Tighter than a virgin woman, I just didn't want to stop!" He then makes Shinji cry out in pain as he suddenly shoves three fingers inside of him. Shinji's head falls forward as he passes out.

The man laughs, not once pulling the gun away from Shinji's head, nor looked away for the slightest moment from Lance. He stops laughing, and pulls out his fingers, wiping them off on his pant legs, getting what appeared to be whitish liquid from his skin off.

His eyes widen at the sight of the man touching Shinji. His Shinji. His lover. His property.

Rage fills every last cell in Lance's body but it was not reflected on his feature, his eyes burned sharply but he remained calm physically to not agitate the man. A dry laugh leaves Lance and he gives the man a comical look slowly he walks to an area of the room where a small chair was kept he drags it in front of Shinji and the man and casually sits back.

"Don't let me stop you, due continue" he chuckles and places the large gun on his legs his hands placed on the back of his neck as if showing a relaxed sight.

He did little to let anything show, other than the nasty smirk Lance held on his face, nothing was given and the smirk never left his face.

Lance had had enough time while getting the chair to reach for the small knife he'd gotten from Leo and now it hung nicely from his watch, hidden by the small darkness of the room, and Lance's relaxed face.

The other man flinched as Lance said there words giving him a look but continued to dig his fingers further into Shinji. A side of Shinji's face slightly twitched but he remained.

"Say" he murmurs his smirk growing "won't you provide a better show I'm getting sleepy"

This, he could tell, had internally done something to the making him fidget slightly and remove his attention from the black haired male; this was all he needed to make his move, before the other even realized it Lance had reached for Shinji's shoulder and slammed the boy against his chest the chair where he had been sitting a few seconds ago came directly over the man's head causing it to hit a full blow.

Blood dripped from his cranium but it was not enough to knock him out. His arms came up to punch Lance but his movements were sluggish and it was quickly dodged.

With a quick gesture the small knife escaped from his hiding place and thrown at the Italian male landing sharply on the right section of his body and causing him to stumble back.

"You fucking little bitch" he murmurs to the male as his gun goes up and pointed at his head, Lance's face reflecting a dark malicious look "I'll send you to the depths of hell"

But before Lance could shot shouts were heard from the outside and quickly Lance dropped the gun "just kidding" he laughed and backed away a bit letting Leo and his men continue with the rest.

It all happened so fast. Shinji opened his eyes, and the very second he did this things moved in such a blur. One moment the man was standing over him, the next he was backed away with a knife sticking from his side, blood dripping from his head and down from where the blade was protruding. It seemed as if Lance was going to shoot the man, but when sounds of other people come near he drops the gun, letting the police deal with the guy.

Shinji begins to cry steadily now, tears pouring down his face, which gratefully had no damage sustained to it, except for a small cut across his left cheek. His body had gone limp, and rather numb, from being tied up as he was for so long. He wanted to leave, and go somewhere far away from this place. Away from the pain his body was feeling, away from the horror of this living nightmare.

"Lance..." He looks to the other with agonized eyes, his arms and legs tugging weakly at his restraints. Right then he didn't care if anyone else saw his nakedness, he just wanted to be free of his chains. Free of everything. "I...wanna g-go home...!" Sobbing harder, Shinji never looked away from Lance's face, which to him was blurred from his tears and the lack of his glasses, which had fallen off somewhere.

((Sorry it's semi short, couldn't do much since Shinji is tied up))

The car keys had been taken from Leo after the blonde haired man apologized a million times due to their incompetents. Grunting he takes the keys and drives away. Shinji was now covered by a large sweater than hung loosely around his body.

The car ran down the streets of Italy faster than expected and in a way Lance was thankful because at the moment he wouldn't care running over someone. A large hotel in Venice awaited them and Lance walked in through the lobby dragging the smaller figure behind him, his hang harshly griping his wrist. A few stares were given to the two due to Lance wearing the dark police vest and the hung handing from his belt the room was completely silent until they both got into the elevator

The sweet was enormous compared to the one back at Rome. Various decorations everywhere compensating for the lack of energetic mood Lance possessed at the moment.

The door to the bathroom was slammed open and he harshly releases Shinji under the shower, opening the knobs warm water comes out and over the smaller boy.

"Wash yourself, you're dirty" he tells the other with a grim tone before leaving the room.

But this didn't last long, for Lance returned and tightly hugged the boy to his body. Although the water was not soaking the both Lance's gasps could be heard as he cried at Shinji's shoulder his hand burring themselves on the white of the boy's skin.

The car ride was agonisingly quiet, as Shinji sat in the passenger seat, rubbing his sore wrists and ankles. He was still crying, even when they arrive at the hotel they were to stay in. Crying harder and wincing at the rough way Lance was handling him, cringing as he was dragged across the lobby floor to the elevator. Was Lance mad at him? It seemed that way, and Shinji felt terrible because of it.

Jumping at the sound of the bathroom door slamming, Shinji stumbles when he was released, using the shower wall as a support to keep from falling over. Before he could even remove the huge sweater he'd been covered with the water had been turned on, getting the clothing item wet. His lips tremble as he watches Lance walk away, before pulling off the wet shirt, tossing it weakly to the side, about to do what he'd been told, heart breaking at since they'd left the warehouse place, Lance had refused to even look at him.

He thought they were ruined, but just as he reached for a washcloth, he hears a noise, and turns, surprised to see Lance there. He was even more surprised when Lance comes over to him, and pulls him in to a tight embrace. His shock subsides when Lance's gasps reach his ears, felt the warm tears on his shoulder as Lance began to cry. Slowly, carefully, Shinji hugs Lance back, his hands holding tight, not wanting to let go, and soon enough he begins to cry as well, his frame trembling with his sobs.

"L-Lance I was s-so scared!! Please d-don't hate m-me! I love you Lance, I love you! I'm sorry! F-forgive me, p-please...I...I love you..." He then stops talking and just cries. Shinji was sure he had done something wrong, something to make Lance mad at him. Feeling this way made him hurt even more than he already did. Though he does not complain about his injuries. The cuts, the burns, the bruises...those could wait. Right then, he needed Lance's embrace, and Shinji felt that Lance needed him as well.

"God I was so scared" he says his voice bouncing back from the bathroom walls "if someone took you away I would die" he murmurs his lips now traveling over the boy's neck softly kissing away. His hands moved over the other's body like the water washing and cleansing everything away. Backing away he reached for a small bottle and pouring a pink liquid. Steadily and softly he washed Shinji, his hands , like a blanket, providing comfort. His mouth did not speak but his eyes said all the words as they connected with Shinji's light ones.

Lance saw the cuts, burns, and bruises but he did not feel repulsed instead guilt took him. His own tears did not stop as he washed the other his hands shaking lightly.

Shinji was placed in the soft bed after the shower and Lance watches him with careful eyes.

"I'll take care of the wounds" he says as he holds the kit

Shinji closes his eyes as Lance washed his body, the touch of his hands ones he knew so well, washing away the fingerprints of the men who had tainted him. That gentle sensation, caring, soft, but firm. Each gentle brush of his hand placed comfort in Shinji's heart and mind, letting him know he was going to be fine, that he was safe now. He needn't worry any longer.

At one point he opened his eyes to look back into Lance's, seeing the tears still falling. Shinji could also see the guilt as Lance took in the sight of the markings all over his skin. They stung, but it didn't hurt as badly as it did looking upon the other's face and gazing at the saddened expression on Lance's face.

The shower now complete, they moved into the main room, Shinji sitting upon the bed. His legs were pulled up against his chest, arms wrapped tight around his knees. Rocking softly back and forth, he rests his chin lightly on top of his knees, and when Lance spoke up and that he would take care of the wounds, he nods quietly. Turning so Lance could see his back, the long cut down his entire back could be seen. This and the burn on his left thigh were probably the worst, the cut was bleeding still, and the burn was beginning to look quite nasty.

"Why...did they do that?" He murmurs, his voice quiet as Lance began doing whatever he needed to do. "It hurt...so terribly...I thought I was going to die...It hurts still...down there..." He closes his eyes slightly, a frown on his lips. "It hurts everywhere...but mostly...it hurts here..." He places a hand over his heart, his fingers clenching at his chest,and he leans his forehead against his thighs, misery on his face, tears falling again. His heart felt like it had been crushed, as if the men had not only hurt his body, but his heart as well.

His eyes close tightly and he looks away. The sight of the other male was unbearable, destroying him internally. His organs felt destroyed as if someone was squishing them to death.

He proceeds to working on ever cut one by one, taking his time, applying ointments, disinfectants, bandages and then proceeding to the back.

Luckily no stitches were required but Lance was beginning to wonder if scars would stay.

'this entire thing was a shitty idea' he told himself as he continued his face no white and lifeless

After some time he laid Shinji back in the med and gave him some medication to allow a night sleep. He sat on a chair next to the boy and lit a cigarette. The damage to himself from the passed week had totally brought back his addiction to the carcinogen making him carry the box around even if he did not lit them.

"Hope you don't mind" he told the other as he began to inhale and exhale the thing. It did relax him but not for the better.

"I fucking hate this country" he says "I don't even know why I came back here, terrible idea" the looks on his eyes was grim and cold as he remembered the past events that took place in Italy during his teens.

"do you want to talk Shinji" says Lance as he brought the covers closer to the boy's face and hold his hand.

Shinji tried to sit perfectly still as his wounds were taken care of by Lance, but every now and then he'd jump from it stinking or yelp loudly from the pain. However, they finish, the last one taken care of was the long cut on his back. Thankfully, Lance said it wasn't too deep, and didn't require stitches, which was something Shinji was grateful for. Sighing softly, he looks to Lance, wondering what he was thinking.

Laying down, he took the medication that was given to him, his head sinking into the pillow, which was fluffy and comfortable. However, even as he lay there, his eyes did not look away from Lance, blinking in surprise when Lance pulls out a cigarette and lights it, beginning to smoke. "N-no...I don't mind..." He mutters, worry shimmering in his eyes now as he watched Lance with concern.

He hears Lance's words about the country, but doesn't say anything at first. However, when Lance asks if he wanted go talk, while pulling the sheets up closer to his face, as well as holding his hand, which Shinji squeezes gently, he nods. "Yes...why do you hate this country? I like it, the only thing I don't like being the men from...from t-today..." Just thinking about it made his voice falter and fade away, their voices in his head.

Trying to empty his mind of the memories, he looks to Lance. "N-never mind, you don't have to...tell me...s-so...what do you want to talk about? Um, oh yeah...did...you find my sketch book? I dropped it on accident..." He hoped the topic change would ligthen the mood, he disliked seeing Lance looking so grim and depressed like. However, he had to ask the one question on his mind, he needed to know.

"Lance? Am I dirty now?"

He listened to all the question the boy asked, and also noted how he tried to change the subject. He smiled slightly seeing how even in the worse situations Shinji would always....well be Shinji.

"You're bound to find out eventually" says Lance as he puffs his cigarette "My father was a military man, much like you he wasn't the arm forces but an engineer designing crazy planes and fixing them. My mother was a doctor in the military which was why they meet. Eventually I was bound to be like them" another puffs is taking and his eyes drift to the end of the room "I was here with a friend, the blonde man you might had seen today, when my parents died, and then it went down the drain" his eyes look back at Shinji.

"You see Shinji, I'm not who you think I am" his voice was soft contradicting with the concept of the conversation "when they left me I became wrecked, I was 14 I joined some serious shit here, involved in drugs, and women"

Lance shifted his eyes not wanting to meet Shinji's his shame coming back "I stayed until I was 18 and then I was shot and killed, or so they thought. Turns out I ended up in some random hospital but I refused to say my name instead called Hayden. They took care of me packed me up and sent me to Japan for studies"

Reaching for another cigarette he holds it but does not light it. "I have the scar in my back, hope you've never noticed" he continues "and if you look closely you can see the small holes were piercings use to be, and you can ask the many girls who's life I've destroyed...."

His body shifts in the chain and then ends up over Shinji in the bed their faces closely together. "So Shinji, no you're not dirty....never, your face and body are so pure and angelic that it makes me look shameful standing next to you"

His lips softly brushed by the other's but he did not continue instead stared at Shinji

"can I kiss you?"

Shinji was silent as he listened to what Lance told him, absorbing the information about the other like a sponge, not letting a single detail slip away, no matter how dark or depressing it might have been. He wanted to know Lance, to better his understanding of the man whom he loved so much. With every word that was said, Shinji feels as if he were just a little bit closer to Lance.

He had indeed noticed the scar, just never asked about it, never said anything. Unquestioning. Everything that had been said to him revealed something hidden, shining a light upon the darkness that had once been Lance's past, the shadows lifted, no longer locked away. And now Shinji felt something different towards Lance, something he couldn't quite label with any words.

Shinji lay there on his back, no longer looking at Lance, staring up at the ceiling, afraid of ending up saying something stupid. Scared now, because Lance had revealed to him his past, meant Shinji had the obligation of speaking about his own. He tries not to let it show, and sighs softly. It was quiet for a moment, nothing was said until Shinji blinks in surprise.

Lance was now over him on the bed, their faces close. He listens as Lance told him he wasn't dirty, he was pure, angelic even, making Lance ashamed to stand near him. Shinji was about to tell him not to be, but was cut of before he could say one word by Lance's lips brushing against his own, making his heart flutter, and his cheeks turn the lightest shade of pink.

What confused him was when Lance asks if he could kiss him. He looks into Lance's eyes, a soft smile on his lips. "You don't need permission to kiss me Lance..." His voice was quiet, a soft murmur of words. He reaches up and touches Lance's cheek with his fingertips, his thumb brushing against the very bottom edge of Lance's bottom lip, taking a deep breath before continuing. "A dark history won't change the feelings that I hold for you in my heart. I care for you too much to let past wrongs dissipate how much I love you. Because to me, even if your past is a black one...you're still the Lance I know and love, unconditionally. So...yes...you may kiss me."

His lips come crashing into Shinji's taking in everything he could, they were air, the kiss was life, and Lance was so desperate need of them. His hand traced the small cheek of the boy and stay there feeling the heat radiating from the skin. He was desperate he could not resist, but Lance knew better than to put anything into Shinji at the moment. Instead kept their bodies separated by the bed cover who acted as a shield but their lips had no filter.

He kissed thoroughly as if cleaning away all the malicious things that had tainted his lover, every inch of Shinji was covered in Lance and as they parted a small string of saliva kept them connected. Lance's deep blue eyes looked passionately at Shinji's lighter ones and leaned in again this time making the kiss softer like the sensation of a silk sheet. His lips lefts Shinji's lips and traveled to his cheeks, chin, ears, and every spot of the boy's face before united their gasping mouths once more.

His hands embraced the boy closer to himself and even if the bed sheet stood in between Shinji's warmth still penetrated through.

His lips willingly and longingly accept Lance's, kissing back with as much intensity as was given, until they were both gasping for air, but still did not stop. His hands had moved to clasp gently behind Lance's neck, his fingers running through Lance's hair. He felt as if he was being cleansed in a way no soap or body wash could, each of the kisses he received a blessing, relieving him of the darkness that had tainted him from the men who'd touched him so wrongly.

The blanket and sheets did not move from between them, and Shinji was sure it was for the better. His body wasn't ready for anything right then, and it was obvious Lance thought the same way too. They parted for a mere moment, Shinji looking back at Lance with shimmering, love filled eyes, his gaze showing just how much he cared for the other. The soft kiss had been wonderful, and he blushed darker as his face was kissed over and over, before their lips met once more.

He felt himself growing tired, Lance's strong making him feel safe, the warmth from them both dulling his mind. They part for a breath, and Shinji gasps quietly for air. "I...I love you Lance..." He then leans forward, placing his lips on Lance's this time around. His eyelids grow heavy, and slowly they begin to fall. But still the kiss lingers on, even as his hands loosen and fall to the covers, and his mind begins to slip into sleep. "Don't leave...I need you here with me..." He whispers in the kiss, before finally falling asleep, his lips against Lance's, the last sensation he felt, sending him into a sweet dream.

((Keep it night time, I have something I want to do))

Even after the boy feel asleep Lance continued to kiss his soft cheeks and at time his lips also,feeling his soft lips against his own smiling every time he would see Shinji's child like face.

With ever passing hour Lance remained awake looking over Shinji and caressing his hair. The room was silent and the soft glow of light hit Shinji's small white face. Making the boy's soft blush irresistible.

At one point his eyes too became heavy and he leaned against the back board to rest. The time was 1:30 when he shifted closely to the boy and hugged his body there taking in the sweet smell of the boy's hair.

That sweet dream...became a terrible nightmare...

At first everything was fine, as he recalled past memories of time spent with Lance. Each and every memory beautiful, making him smile as he relived them. That was, until a black shadow came and covered everything, suffocating the good, snuffing out the light, and filling him with darkness. Voices echoed in his head, the voice of those men. Images of what they did, mixing in with it were those recollections he'd thought went away. Of his time spent trapped in Aincrad, of his life at home afterwards. The voices, the images, the faces all mocking him. Then, the last thing he saw was the man, and even in his sleep he felt as if he were being violated, and standing over them was Rai, his body decaying from death, but his face untouched, shaking his head in disapproval, before the man brings a gun to Shinji's head, and right as he was pulling the trigger...

He woke up with a start, eyes flying open, panting, heart beat fast, and a cold sweat dripping down along his skin. Tears began to form, and he feels his stomach churn as the images flash in front of his vision. Hurrying from the bed, ignoring the protests of his aching body, he rushes to the bathroom, making it to the toilet just in time, before heaving into it.

Tears fell steadily now as he coughs hard, gagging and throwing up again, his hands clenching tightly the the edges of the toilet. Squeezing his eyes shut, he groans in misery, sobbing as his stomach churns again and once more gives out, hacking at the burning sensation in his throat. His lungs felt like they were on fire, as he continues to cough, unable to breathe, kneeling next to the fancy porcelain toilet, continuing to vomit.

It felt like something was grabbing his lungs and throat and squeezing them, making all the air slowly fade to nothing, until his lungs were empty, and he was gasping like a fish out of water. And even then, his body did not give him a reprieve. Panic slowly consumes him as he throws up again, his eyes now wide, his limbs shaking uncontrollably. Coughing harder than before, splatters of tiny specks of blood land on the toilet seat. He couldn't breathe...he needed air, he needed oxygen, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get himself to take a breath.

He shots out of the bed like a bullet the second he hears grunting and noise in the bathroom. Running around the room he hurries for a large blanket, clothes, and once in the bathroom he turns the not water on letting it run.

His arm reach for Shinji and he quickly noted the state of the teen "calm down, calm down' he says his voice patiently and serene not showing how fast his heart was beating. He gets the boy in a sitting position and wraps the large blankets around him to reduce the shock and stress his body was getting. One cloth was dipped in hot water and then proceeded to running it over Shinji's face cleaning away the blood from his mouth and the sweat.

"Hug the blanket tightly to you" he tells the other as he runs for the emergency kit he had used the night before. The small inhaler was there but if it would work was another thing. Lance dialed the emergency number as he made his way back into the bathroom and requested an ambulance.

He places the small thing to the boy's mouth and sprays it. His hand moves to Shinji's back and places the stereoscope over the left lung

"Breath" he commands "breath" the process continued but it did not look good, the sounds emerging from Shinji's back was terrible. Sweat ran down his face and he continued to hear the other lung and then to Shinji's heart.

"Please calm down" says Lance as he reaches for Shinji's hand and tightly holds it in his

He felt as if he were slowly dying, the life being squeezed out of him, one drop at a time. And he was awake for the whole thing, unable to shut himself off, unable to press the switch to stop the pain. Even when Lance comes to his aid, telling him to be calm, he could not. All he could do was sit there, trembling as if he were stuck in a blizzard completely naked.

His face now clean of blood and sweat, he automatically does as told, tugging the blanket tightly around himself, his body moving on autopilot, as if someone else were controlling his movements and his mind was stuck in the passenger seat, watching with horror, completely helpless, unable to do anything except stay where he was, chained up and tied down. Not that it would have done much good if his mind had been in control, he was freaking out too badly to do anything at all.

Even with the inhaler, Shinji could not breathe properly. Each intake of air was a wheezing gasp of desperation, as if the air he took in just emptied out the moment it got into his lungs. He coughs again just as Lance takes his hand, squeezing it, as his other going to cover his mouth right in time. Because as he coughed, his stomach clenches, and something comes up. But it wasn't food or stomach bile. Red leaks out from beneath his fingers and hand, dripping down.

The whole time tears flowed steadily down his face. The taste of blood on his tongue makes him cough harder than ever, and he cringes as more blood came up. He saw the red in front of him, and stares, his pupils dilating to mere specks of black, but before he lost control he forces himself to look away, squeezing his eyes shut.

The blood dripped down to the white bed sheets around Shinji and Lance watched in terror. Blood was not an issue to him it was just a simple liquid but the problem here was not him; coughing blood was severe damage to one's body which instantly turned on the red lights inside of Lance.

He cleaned it all away knowing how the color was not a good sight for the boy. The ambulance arrived just in time, a young woman took Shinji with he and began connecting him to IV's and a oxygen tank. Lance explained to the other man how it was triggered and why it might have happened, he also mentioned the blood, it was concluded that the boy would be taken to the hospital.

Lance would occasionally look over at Shinji from the glass of the door, outside the doctor talked to him telling him all the fails with the boy's body and what had to be done.

Sighing Lance returns to the room and takes a seat net to Shinji.

The trip to the hospital was a blur of motion, Shinji being connected to machines helping him breathe. Then at the hospital, he lay in a bed in a secluded room, more machinery having been connected to his body. Monitoring his heart, keeping track of his vitals. As he lay there on his back, his eyes focused blank and unseeing, though appearing to be conscious, he was not.

The doctor was talking to Lance outside the room, a clipboard in his hands. "It seems as if the boy had been injected with something. When, I do not know, but it seems whatever it was has lingered for a while in his body system, slowly attacking his internal organs. What I'm saying is, Shinji's vital organs have been deteriorating at an agonizing pace, maybe for several years, five year span at most. He's probably been in terrible pain for quite some time now, but just hid it. And now whatever is inside him, it's speeding up, causing what happened tonight."

Shinji shifts, and the doctor follows Lance's gaze into the room. "Until we figure out what it is inside his body, he needs to remain here. If he were to be moved, he might end up in much worse condition." Holding out the clip board and a pen to Lance. "A copy of the diagnostics. We need a signature of consent o do any more testings on the boy."

After the conversation he could only wonder what exactly had happened that made Shinji like this. Lance sat a few inches from the boy and how anything that damaging would've occurred.

His eyes shifted slightly to Shinji's face and back at the floor, he wanted to know, and see what happened.

He wanted Shinji to tell him, open up, and simply let him understand what created the pain.

"The d-doctors want to keep you" he murmurs "It should be fine I'm also staying here"

"Shinji..." Lance's eyes land on the boy's face. His gaze full of compassion and desperation for what he didn't know.

"Shinji is there something you're not telling me, because the doctors say you have something inside that its hurting you but.." his body moves closer to the boy's and grasps gently at his hands "but I don't know anything an-..and" he voice now came in choke like sounds

"I can't help you if I don't know, Shinji please" Lance's now held the boy's body to his his fingers digging into his soft hair