Sword Art Online V2: Reboot and Reactivate (alexia__ and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~, Mature?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Grabbing the papers from her hands he runs off.

'This is it' he thought 'the chance to talk to him again'

Running off he felt his breath come short and his legs ached from the lack of sleep and all the time standing he'd done at the hospital. But he did not stop, he could not stop.

The hall ways were empty now, but Shinji was not there,

"Shinji" he called out desperately. And suddenly he remembered Yuuki's words

"Shit" he says under his breath as he takes a left to a far away door which came open far too easily. Covering his mouth and nose he begins to search around the room.

Alarmed at the figure in front of him he hurries to it and examines the body

'Shinji!' his wore fear coming true.

His lungs screamed for air but he fought the urge and picked up the smaller boy, which had become thinned than Lance remembered.

Quickly he grabs a spare key and opens the lab across from them, the door locking behind as Lance enters and places Shinji on the floor.

A closet to the near end was filled with oxygen tanks and desperately he moves searching for a small one, removing it he grabs a mask; which was placed over Shinji.

"Breath" he said as he took to boy into his arms and begins stroking him back.

Lance could feel his heard speed up when Shinji didn't wake and the pulse growing weaker.

Snatching the mask out he lays the other back down and crash their lips together. It wasn't a kiss exactly but it felt too right, it felt so perfect to finally be this close to Shinji. He performed CPR for some time until he saw the other gasps for air.

"yes! Shinji" he said as tears filled his eyes "Breath" the masks was placed back on with a fresh intake of oxygen.

Lance's hand shock madly from his nerves and happiness. He hugged the boy's body close to him and tears ran down his voice

"Oh god..." he gasped "I'm so sorry" the others warmth was so reassuring or something so unsure that it brought hims peace.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• alexia__

All he felt as he lay on the ground...was the numbness that continued to consume him. He was unconscious to the world around him, and did not hear as Lance called his name. Nor as he was carried from the room into a different lab, his lungs screaming to be filled with the oxygen it needed, but unable to draw that needed breath of air. His head was spinning into oblivion, like a car spinning out control on a road of ice, no matter how hard you press the breaks, you just can't seem to break free.

And, once again he was meeting that fate known as Death. He'd lost count of how many times he'd come face to face with it. Once more he was at it's doors, once more he was heading to meet with Rai. And this time, he feared he wasn't going to be pulled back, because he kept drifting, no matter what anyone was doing in the world outside of his mind. He didn't want to go! Not yet! He wanted to tell Lance he was sorry, to tell him that he never meant to hurt the other. He couldn't die.

Just as he felt like he wasn't going to get a chance, air fills his lungs, the breath of life filling him, and he begins to choke, blood coming up out of his mouth as he coughs on the element that was supposed to keep him alive, his eyes opening wide, for a moment seeing nothing, as if he were blind, the shock of coming back making them appear blank and lifeless. But it ends, and soon he was breathing the oxygen that was being offered, sucking it in as if it were the last thing on earth to sustain him of his life.

As he lay there, breathing, he feels himself being held close to a warmth, a body that was strong, being taken close by a set of large hands with a gentle touch. The sensation of a person's lips still tingling against his own, those lips that fit so perfectly with his own, even though the lips had left his moments earlier. A heart beat he'd memorized the tune to so well. His eyes flutter closed again, and he breathes, pressing himself weakly against the other, his hand weakly reaching up to take a hold of the other's shirt. He knew this person all so well. That scent, that voice. Those warm tears that fell onto his cheek.

"Lance..." He whispers, his own eyes filling with tears. "Why...does Death scare me so much?" His voice was barely even a whisper, more of a breath of wind passing in the room. But he was sure the other could hear him. 'Is it because I'm afraid to leave you?' This last bit he keeps to himself, talking inside of his head, and even then his mind felt like his words were weak. For the last time...this was the last time. Never again... He couldn't do it ever again. He couldn't stand being apart from Lance. Even that time, almost a whole week, had nearly ruined him. And as it always did, as he predicted...being without Lance at his side nearly ended in his own death.

Sobbing weakly, his body shook with pain and fatigue, hunger and stress. "I...I love you...L-Lance...Don't...." He coughs again, more blood exiting his mouth, and splattering against the inside of the mask he was wearing that was giving him oxygen. "Leave...m-me...I...I'll st-stay wi-with you...I...n-never wanted...to...leave...We...we're meant to be together...r-right?" His eyebrows press together, and he forces himself to open his eyes, to look up into Lance's tear filled eyes.

"Because if you're dead Shinji, you can't be with me" he answered his voice sounding edgy but serine; he was so at peace that moment, there holding to him for his dear life.

Nothing could ever be as important as this.

"Shinji" he whispered his hands holding him closer "Shinji... Shinji...Shinji...S-shinji" he choked on the last one as his lips formed a smile. Their eyes meeting with the others, the deep blue reflecting back life.

"Shinji" he whispered as he removed the oxygen mask.

"Shinji" his voice now bass and low, his face moving closer.

Their lips touching barely now but their eyes not once looking away "Shinji" whispered Lance lastly as his lips took Shinji's softly and in a careful manner.

His shoulders relaxed at the feel, the warmth radiating through his body bringing back what had left, his heart beats now strong.

"I'm sorry" murmurs as they part to breath air. "Forgive me"

His long arms wrap around the smaller waist and brings the others body closer. Their kiss continuing becoming more passionate by the second but still it was there, that feeling.

The small tingly feeling by his chest that squeezed out all air but felt so right.

Shinji just looks back at Lance, as the other repeated his name continuously, as if trying to get the name stuck forever upon his tongue. Not once did he look away, his eyes not once looking away from Lance's. All that mattered right then, was that moment, between them. The way their bodies touched, perfectly against the other, as if they were created to be together.

When the mask was removed, Shinji gasps a bit for air, but then...the lips that were pressed his were more than enough, to sustain him, to keep him there. Lance was his oxygen. And that's how it would always be. He was the life line to hold on to, to keep him afloat in this world of pain.

The kiss ends, and he breathes deeply. Not once, even during that kiss, had their eyes parted. He nods in silence as Lance asks for forgiveness, and they kiss once again. This time it becomes deeper, more passionate. Shinji presses himself against Lance, just as the other pulls him closer.

Once more he felt that feeling in his chest, but instead of it being painful, it felt like it belonged. "L-Lance..." He murmurs this into the kiss, as he reaches up to wrap his arms around Lance's neck, pulling him down closer into the kiss. His heart, which was already beating hard, starts pounding even more in his chest. Lance had been absolutely right. If he died...he could not be with the one he loved. "Lance..."

His name rung nicely on Shinji's lips as they kissed. Their breath coming in short and the world around them disappearing and only leaving them there, in that moment.

His tongue slipped into Shinji's mouth, and played there, almost creating a soft battle with the two. He loved this taste, the sweetness that radiated from the boy. Lance wondered, now as he kissed the other, how he ever managed to be away for so long how it had even become remotely possible. His hand caressed Shinji's cheek softly and it was then moved to the back of his neck to bring the boy's face closer.

He felt as Shinji wrapped his arms around his neck and bring them together. His other hand rested on the foot of Shinji's back and slowly it crept under the others shirt. There he touched the smooth skin of Shinji's back and his fingers ran up and down feeling the sensation he had been longing for.

Slowly he leans back on the wall of the room allowing Shinji to move more over Lance. Their lips parted and Lance took in the way his partner looked. Flushed with bright red lips that were now slightly irritated and humid.

The tongue that entered his mouth tasted like the Lance he knew, but it also tasted different. What it was, he couldn't place his finger on, his mind was too muddled at that point, totally and completely intoxicated by the contact he'd yearned for these past few days.

His heart beats as one with Lance's as he felt a hand on his back, that soon slips underneath his shirt, making his back arch at the touch he loved so much. Every movement was slow and careful, but that made it all the better. Nothing else could ever take this moment, no one could ever replace Lance.

As Lance moves to rest his back against the wall, Shinji moves over him, so he was on his knees, his legs placed on either side of Lance's hips. His chest presses firmly against Lance's, and he was positioned a little bit over the other. The kiss ends for a moment, and Shinji looks down into Lance's eyes, his lips parted just a tiny bit, his breath coming in small gasps.

One of his hands moves to rest lightly upon the other's shoulder, the other placed on the side of Lance's face. For a moment he remains as he was, before leaning down and kisses Lance's lips, before moving down, once again breaking free of his normal, taking a chance. He makes a tail of dew drop kisses upon the older male's skin, down from his mouth to his collarbone, before moving up a bit, and kisses the spot just below Lance's ear.

Each kiss was like a message. I'm sorry. Please, forgive me. I was so lonely without you. I was scared. I need you. I'm yours. I love you.

"Lance...I love you..."

A gasp escapes his lips as he feels Shinji's trail of kiss and a soft moan like sound is heard through the room when his lips get close to Lance's ear.

"So seductive" he whispers a small smirk forming in his lips " I love you too". From under the shirt he hugs Shinji and before one could tell the piece of clothing was on the floor. His finger brushes by Shinji's small nipple which was now erected and pink. His lips slowly land on it and he begins to suck it.

His other hand grabs Shinji's bottom and softly squeezes before making a circle like motion.

His tongue travels to another side of the small chest and leaves traits of dark hickey spots "Shinji" he whispers in his own desire, Lance could feel himself growing solid hard as he held the other in his arms.

Before he knew it his shirt had been removed, tossed away to the side. He whimpers quietly as first a finger runs over his nipple, only to be replaced by Lance's mouth, making him gasp, and once more as his butt was squeezed by the other's hand. He presses his chest forward, and as Lance kisses at his bare torso, Shinji places his lips against the top of Lance's head.

His heart speeds up even more, as he moves his hips forward against the other. No doubt Lance could feel that Shinji was hard as well. Hands trail over Lance's body, and small fingers tug at the bottom of the other's shirt, wanting it off. Once it had been removed, he then takes initiative, wanting to hear Lance moan again.

Lips brush against Lance's neck, taking a trip downward, across the older male's strong chest and stomach, before rising again to press a kiss onto Lance's mouth. "Lance..." Once it had ended, he pulls away, allowing the other to touch him as he wishes, trembling and biting his lip to keep from making any noise.

His hands moved over Shinji's cheek and he placed a kiss there before the other united their lips. His small hands molded nicely to his own body and made his breath increase. Slowly he moved to the boy's pants and tugged at it slightly, warning him of what was to come.

Now free of clothing, except boxers, Lance could feel Shinji's harden member and his hand softly stroked lightly.

"I'll like to ask something of you" he murmured against Shinji's ear "can you do it? with your mouth"

Due to the lack of correct products Lance would have to find a way of lubrication, although he was not too sure if Shinji would be willing.

It didn't take long, and Shinji was down to wearing nothing but his boxers, his body being touched by Lance, his hardened member being stroked gently, making him whimper and bite his bottom lip harder. From the moment his pant had been pulled from his waist, Shinji knew what they were about to do, and he had no issue with it, none at all. In fact, he welcomed it greatly.

However, as he was pressed up against Lance, he hadn't expected to hear those whispered words in his ear. His cheeks turn red, but he does not protest. Nodding softly, he reaches down and unbuttons and unzips Lance's pants, his fingers trembling as he does so. Once done, he tugs them down a bit, and as he worked on freeing the rock hard member from within Lance's pants, he repeats the trail of kisses down Lance's body.

Reaching the spot, he takes a deep breath, having absolutely no idea what he was doing, hut he was sure this is what Lance had meant. Taking a gentle hold on the flesh with one hand, he closes his eyes partly, before first licking the tip,then up and down along the shaft, before opening his mouth wide, his breath warm as it caressed Lance's body, and puts it in his mouth. He couldn't even fit it all the way in without choking, a tiny bit of drool dripping from the corner of his mouth, as he moves his mouth, using his tongue as well.

He looks up at Lance's face, his eyes wide, as if asking 'am I doing it right?'

Shinji's hot breath melted Lance in pleasure before he even realized. At that moment he did not care whether the boy had experience of not, it felt so good he could die. Slowly his hand moves over Shinji's hair and takes hold of a few stands. His head falls back and his eyes close tightly. All sort of sensations rant through him and it drove him crazy.

A moan escape his lips and it echoes around the room, his hips rise slightly allowing him to enter more of Shinji' mouth. Mentally he held back preventing the experience to be uncomfortable for Shinji.

"Oh god....S-shinji" a gasp of air leaves his lips "Ahh"

he allowed the boy to do this for a bit more before Lance lifted his face crashing their lips together "enough" he smiled wickedly at the other.

"Do you want to continue?" he asked as his hand reached for the other's member who was desperately asking for attention. His hand slip through the boxer and begins to move.

The sound he heard Lance made spurred him on, making him continue moving along, using his mouth to 'get Lance ready'. However, after a while, his face was pulled away, and he found his lips crashing against Lance's, moaning into the kiss, his own member now throbbing, and wanting to be touched.

And soon enough it was, as Lance reached into his boxers and begins to stroke him, after asking if he wanted to continue. "Y-yes...!" He gasps, leaning forward and kissing at Lance's jaw. "Please..." He uses one of his hands to reach and pull down his boxers off of his body, letting them fall from around him, so now he was completely naked.

Biting his lip again, he groans, both his hands now holding onto the front of Lance's shoulders, his back arching delicately. Leaning his forehead against Lance's chest, as he moans quietly, the sound muffled because he was still holding his bottom lip in his teeth, trying his hardest to not be loud. But he couldn't hold it back, he needed Lance. "L-Lance...I ....I w-want..."

"I know" he answers back slightly groaning as his tip finds Shinji's entrance. Slowly he positions himself in and allows Shinji to sit himself down.

Unlike before this time it went in easier and it swallowed him whole "Ugh S-shinji" he breaths out as he feels the warm pressure of the boy's walls.

Softly he helps Shinji to the base, his head resting now between the neck and shoulder. His breathing forceful and agitated desperately trying to not thrust himself all the way in or move to quickly.

It felt like he hadn't touched Shinji in years, the pleasure of the moment was intoxicating but he knew, ebtter than anyone, that the reason everything was so rosy pink was because he had finally managed to get the boy back. The past week in the hospital had been hell; constantly thinking of the worse case scenarios. The whole week wanting to call but stopped himself because the thought of 'not being good enough' always lingered there.

That moment there, now was perfect.

"m-move when you're ready" he tells the other

Even just feeling the very tip of Lance pressing against him makes Shinji shudder, anticipation making his skin crawl and tingle, but it was definitely in a good way. His insides clenched up at first when he lowers himself onto Lance's flesh, the entrance much more smooth than last time, but almost immediately relaxes. And, width the careful help of Lance, he reaches the base, groaning a bit, his thighs trembling ever so slightly.

Breathing quickly, his cheeks become their signature flushed pink, and his lips part softly, as a sigh-like moan could be heard coming from him. He could feel himself already becoming lost in the moment, it felt so good, so RIGHT...to be close to Lance again.

At Lance's words he nods, not saying anything, just focusing on adjusting himself. But, eventually, he starts to move his body, slowly raising and lowering himself along Lance's length, using his knees as levers, his thighs and calves hurting slightly from the strain. He reaches out, clasping onto Lance's shoulders, for support, and the longing to feel the other's skin upon his fingertips.

For a while he makes tiny whimpering sounds, until Lance begins to move as well, so low moans soon mix in with his voice. He wanted to speak, but his voice catches in his throat, so he decides not to say anything, letting his moans and body language show Lance what he was feeling right then and there.

The slow movement from Shinji's body caused a deadly desire to form with in him and he begins to move slowly still holding himself back.

Once feeling the small hand of Shinji on him he thrusts himself upward and deeply into the other male, he stays there a slowly pulls out repeating the motion. Shinji's moan grow louder.

He kissed the others body and mouth as if life depended on it, almost too hungrily to stop himself. He wanted Shinji so bad it hurt. Soon he had laid the other on the floor and continues to move. From above he could get a perfect view of the flush that adorned all of Shinji.

He smiled

"Look at you" he whispers "so perfect" his hand now moves to Shinji's members and begins to massage there, then stroke it.

As Lance thrusts upwards, Shinji tosses his he'd back lightly, his whole body filled to the brim with desire for the other, the one he loved like no other. "Ahh...Lance!" For a little while longer they remain as such, until Lance lays Shinji on his back on the cold floor, making him shiver, but he ignores it as Lance continued to move within him.

His legs move up, but instead of wrapping around Lance's waist, they press against his own stomach. His hands holds them in place, placed behind his knees. He looks back into the other's eyes, his flushed cheeks becoming darker from the comment that was made.

Then, as his own member was taken into Lance's hand, he had to cover his mouth to muffle the loud moans that followed, unable to silence the first one though, which echoed loudly around them, his eyes squeezing shut tight, his body moving beneath Lance, his hips moving against both Lance's hand and the hardened flesh moving deep inside of him.

His legs remained as they were, though after a moment or two they move to wrap themselves around Lance's waist.

The loud moan that rung through the walls caused Lance to slightly chuckled and soon it, too, was replaced by his own moan as Shinji wrapped his legs around him. This way he had access to deeper movements and the more he hit in the tighter Shinji grew.

His eyes close tightly as he bites his lip, a low grunt could be heard from him as a small sweat runs down the side of his face. Lance's forehead leans in and he places it on Shinji's

"Look at me" he tells the smaller boy "Let me see your eyes" and licks the bottom pink lip before he places a soft kiss on them.

Lowering his hands from over his lips, he grabs a hold around Lance's shoulders, not caring anymore at that moment if he were loud, and moans soon were echoing around them, one after another. They become only louder as he felt that deep sensation, that spot being brushed upon, causing him to become tighter around Lance's member even more. His legs somehow tighten their hold, and he moves his hips upward, pressing himself further onto Lance.

Forcing his eyes open, he does as he was told, and looks up at Lance, his eyes slightly wide, shimmering and sparkling as he felt lips against his own. "Lance..." He moans again, before moving forward, pressing his mouth against Lance's, trying to fill himself once more with the taste of the other male. He moves along, making it deeper by pulling Lance closer, his hunger for closer contact making him moan, as the kiss becomes steamy, once even Shinji lightly bites at Lance's bottom lip, before parting his own to allow access.

Without even realizing it, his lower half begins moving harder as well, hips moving even more, his stomach clenching tightly as he felt another wave of pleasure rush through him, causing him to moan into the kiss. One of his hands lightly claws at Lance's back, leaving light red marks along his skin, the other grasping tightly to his shoulder. His own body was becoming covered in sweat, making his back feel weird against the floor of the lab, but like before, he does not think much on it.

Every more, every gasps, and ever the small waves of pain he welcomed them all, Lance's extreme happiness could not be compared to anything, that moment was all it took.

As he felt himself getting closer he increased the speed around Shinji's member making the boy drag his nails around his back and a loud moan escaped his lips.

"L-lets do it together" he whispers to the other as he slows down his movements but remains just as forceful.

The light entering the room had diminished now due to the dark clouds that had been forming on the sky a few minute past.

"I'm so happy you're back" he murmurs as he finds himself a few thrusts away from coming .

His fingers scratch and clutch at Lance's back even more as the thrusting becomes even more forceful, somehow his moaning turns up a notch further. It was so close, he could feel it, especially when Lance slows down, but keeps up the way he was moving inside. "T-together!" He gasps, his eyes shutting once more, his head pushing back against the floor, his lips parted widely.

He hears what Lance says to him, but could not reply as a long moan emerges from his lungs. Warmth fills him all over, before he moves his hips, and hot liquid comes or as he releases. His moan lingers, and his thighs begin to tremble from the strain. "L-Lance! Aaah...s-so...m-much...!" He could also feel something deep inside of him, and he could only guess that Lance had released as well. His finally ends, and he gasps for air, sweat dripping down his face, and all over his body. Cum was on his lower half and thighs, as well as splattered on Lance's hand and stomach.

Opening his eyes, he gazes up at Lance. "I...love you Lance..."

He released inside Shinji when he felt the other's hot semen on his hand. It felt so hot and erotic the way Shinji's back curved up just so slightly every time he came and how his voice echoed nicely by his ear.

"Oh god" he said as his body rested over the smaller one taking in gasps of breath. Soon he removed himself but did not let go of the boy.

The fear of lost returned to Lance faster than he was expected, causing anxiety to form within. "Can we go home please?' he said to the other, his large muscular hands wrapped around the boy's waist "Lets stay there forever, just us"

His breathing had now increased on not due to activity, all the stress worry and fear was hitting him, hard. And for once in a full week he felt the damage of work, lack of food and the smokes. His head went lazily forward and he felt almost sick. Definitely being without Shinji was a dangerous activity.

"Of course." He murmurs softly, kissing Lance's cheek. "Let's go home. Both of us." For a moment they remain in their embrace, before Shinji gently pulls away, and proceeds to pull his clothes on. He winces a bit as he feels slightly dizzy, zipping his pants and buttoning them. Shinji could tell that Lance was feeling terrible as well. Carefully he stands up, having to reach out and place a hand against the wall to steady himself, making a face of discomfort as he feels Lance's cum drip from him, and make a trail down his leg.

"C-come on..." He holds out a hand to Lance, and once they both were ready, Shinji having all of his school things, they leave, using a door that avoided the one with the gas leak. Shinji leans against Lance, using the other as support, but also giving Lance support. Not once did he let go of Lance's hand, or stop resting his head lightly against the other's arm, not even as people stared when they walked past.

He didn't care what people thought anymore, he was with the person who was his world, and that was all that mattered. "I love you... " he whispers.

He didn't remeber exactly how he had driven home or how he found himself in the shower.

Once they got home Lance and Shinji headed up stairs to the room quickly Lance empties his pockets throwing the car keys to the bed with his wallet and the two boxes of cigarettes he no longer wanted. And before he realized his in the sink shaving away all his distress, the less he looked like his father the brighter he became. And soon before he realizing it he was on his bed. The one that now smaller on Shinji on one side and his face leaned to it. His hair, which had now grown far too long, slid down and covered his eyes but he did not remove it instead just laid there.

Everything felt like a blur but it was comfortable for once he was comfortable. "Shinji" he called out his hand extending to the spot where the boy slept

"Shinji?" He continued to call in a light murmur

The drive home was nothing more than a faint blur, and before either males knew it, they were home. Shinji follows Lance wearily up the steps, and doesn't even bother with changing into different clothes, as he flops himself onto the bed, the cool fabric of the pillow comfortable against his fevered cheeks. His own hair had gotten longer, making him resemble a girl even more than usual. If he wanted to, he could easily pull it back into a ponytail, and his bangs reached past his top lip.

He hears Lance say his name once, then feels a hand touch his side as his name was repeated a second time. "Hmm?" Slowly he turns to face Lance, opening his eyes which had been closed, to look at the others face, which was now cleanly shaven, and smooth looking. Reaching out, he brushes the hair aside from Lance's eyes, his own silken bangs shifting slightly, though a few strands remained in his face, and covering his eyes.

"What is it?" He yawns, before relaxing into the pillow more, letting his hand return to rest on top of the blankets, too weary to even hold his arms up for more than a few seconds. Scooting closer to Lance, craving the body heat of the older male, he shivers slightly, before nuzzling his face against Lance's chest, and closing his eyes a little bit. Curling his legs, he attempts to warm himself up, feeling as fatigue washes over him. "Sometime...I need to trim your hair..."

"mhh" was all that he gave towards the hair comment to tired for any further answer. Feeling the others warmth called for sleep to come rushing in and drag Lance's eye shut, his grip on the smaller hand stayed.

The room was cold, terribly, and Lance shivered slightly trying to find comfortable warmth. Rising from the bed he slightly grunted and looked around, the usual strips of sun light was gone and no life was felt from the outside world. He looked down to find Shinji sleeping.

The down stairs portion was just as cold "It wasn't like this yesterday. He headed to the kitchen and turned on the small tv that hung over the wall

Large blizzard.

At least 7 inches

His eyes widened at the pictures being shown "W-what...". Lance's hand reached for the kitchen window and saw a winter land outside.