Sword Art Online V2: Reboot and Reactivate (alexia__ and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~, Mature?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

All throughout the rest of the night, Shinji rested up close to Lance's body, warm and safe. Every now and then he would stir gently, but settle right back down, fast asleep. He wasn't plagued with dreams or nightmares of his memories, like he normally did when he slept alone. It was as if Lance was a shield to all those terrible recollections of his past, a lucky charm of sorts.

By the time morning came, he was still sleeping, and didn't even hear the alarm going off, only shifting his body a bit when Lance turned the noise off. He mumbles something incoherent before settling back down again, sighing softly, his breath warm against Lance's bare chest.

His lips were parted softly, and a faint reddish pink blush was on his cheeks when the sun came through the window, the light faint because the curtains blocked it from shining too brightly. "Mmm....hmm?" He feels a hand on his head, and he opens his eyes slowly, blinking repeatedly to get the fuzziness from his vision to go away. Tired eyes look up into Lance's, and Shinji smiles. His hair was a mess, a silken pile of white gold locks tangled on top of his head.

"Good morning Lance..." He murmurs, yawning widely. He sits up, stretching his arms over his head, wincing a bit as his ribs shifted. He rubs one of his eyes with the back of his hand, and with the other he scratches the back of his head. As he does this, his stomach gurgles softly. He giggles softly, and looks to Lance. "Hey, I just realized...why aren't you dressed by now? Isn't there college today?" Not only that, he knew there was school for him today too. He was not looking forward to it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• alexia__

"I can pass today" said Lance with a smiled, his head still resting on the pillow "I had actually called ahead of time, so its fine" while saying this Lance begins to yaws and covers his face with the blanket. A begins to laugh as he quickly get up and wraps Shinji like a taco hugging him close to himself and dumping both bodies back on the bed.

"Forget that" he whispers "stay here besides you're going to switch schools either way"

Smiling Lance unwrapped Shinji's face and kisses the soft lips "This is the best breakfast" he says as a slight blush spreads on his face as he remembers the previous nights events.

They had not gone all the way, but Lance was mature enough to hold off his desires for a while, at least until Shinji healed properly.

"What do you want to eat, I'll bring it up" he asked the other boy

"Oh, okay." Shinji replies, giggling when he was suddenly wrapped up like a taco or burrito in the blankets, being held closely to Lance, and laying back down on the bed. He smiles, and when Lance whispers he should just forget high school and stay there, he blushes a bit. "Okay, fine. If you insist. I didn't want to go anyway." Shinji looked forward to the day when he and Lance went to the same school, just thinking about it made him giddy.

He blushes even more when Lance uncovers his face and kisses him, and says the kiss was the best breakfast. Looking at Lance's face, he sees the faint pink on the other's cheeks, making him wonder what Lance was thinking about. However his thought were cut short when he was asked what he wanted for breakfast. He thinks for a moment,and after a bit he decides on something he hadn't had in quite some time. In fact, it was something his brother used to make him all the time, and since Rai had passed, Shinji hasn't had it since.

"Um, do you know how to make sweet dumplings or rolled omelets?" He asks Lance, staring at his hands as he asked this. "If not I'll just have muffins and an orange. And you don't have to bring it up, I wanna come with you to the kitchen." He looks up at Lance and smiles brightly, his smile wide, and his eyes closed a bit. "But first I need my glasses. I can barely see you without them."

Reaching for the glasses Lance places them on the other boy's hand and gets up from bed "I have made them a few times, nothing big we can help each other" he says as he reaches for his shirt and puts it on.

Lance walks towards the large mirror inside his walk in closet and begins to organize his hair. "The morning is cold wear this" he says as he grabs a light sweater and throws it at Shinji "We have to go buy you the school stuff and extra sweaters remind me okay?" he states.

The day was going to be rather busy, it was a Thursday and he knew Amelia would insist on a birthday celebration of some sort before they left that night. And not only that Lance had to get ahead on his project, slightly chuckling he walked out of the closet with a more decent hair style.

Proceeding to were he had dropped his robe that night he places it around himself and then opens a cabinet to reveal a pair of glasses for reading "I-i wear them too b-but only for reading" he states rather embarrassed.

Downstairs was just as cold and he turns up the thermostat to allow the rooms to heat up. "This winter is going to be freezing" he told Shinji

"Alright lets begin" he says with a bright smile

Pulling on the sweater, which, of course was a bit too big, Shinji watched as Lance went into the closet, now able to see clearly because he had his glasses on. "Are we going to do that today?" He asks, hearing Lance to remind him they needed to go and get him clothes and other things for when he started college. He was wondering this because he knew Lance's aunt and uncle were leaving that day.

His eyes follow Lance's movement as he exited the closet and then puts on the robe from the floor. His own hair was still a mess, but even messy it looked nice. When Lance turned to face him, and Shinji saw the glasses, he smiles. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. I wear glasses too ya know! Though I wish I had contacts, but...those are more expensive. Anyway, you probably look nice with glasses on. I just look like a dork."

He gets off the bed, stretching when he stood, and followed Lance from the room, heading to the kitchen to make the food. It was cold, so Lance turned up the heat to the house. Shinji smiles at Lance, and nods. "Alright." He begins to gather ingredients they'd need to make sweet dumplings and rolled omelets. "Oh, which do you wanna make? Dumplings or omelets? Or will we make them together?"

This would be the first time he'd actually cook something with Lance, so he was a little excited, and it showed on his face. A big smile, rose cheeks, and sparkling eyes. His toes curl slightly, as they were still a bit cold, since he was barefoot, not wearing socks or slippers. "Oh, and we should make some for Amelia and Hayden, so they can have something to eat on their trip!" He giggles, having grown quite fond of the two. They were more like a father and mother to him than his own parents were.

The ingredient were set out "let us make both, I like to eat a lot" admitted Lance with a develish smile. Both boys stood in the kitchen working on the dumplings and omelet. "Oh I forgot to mention it but my parents should be leaving around 5 therefore we will run to the mall at night to get everything for you, dress warmly too" said Lance as he continued to work on the eggs for the omelet.

"You can make something for them too since your excited about it" whispered Lance with a slight blush; he was happy Shinji enjoyed the older people's company.

The table was set up before Amelia and Hayden came down; and Lance found himself watching Shinji put the following touches on the dumplings. Coming from behind the smaller boy Lance leaned on his back lightly his head resting in the left shoulder. "Those look good" he said as he leaned in and kissed his ear.

"You look great like this" he whispered

Deciding to make both, with Shinji working on the dumplings and Lance with the rolled omelets, it soon smelled like breakfast in the house, making Shinji's stomach growl even more. So, they were going to the mall that evening huh? Sounded fun, to any normal person anyway. To Shinji however, it was like a nightmare waiting to happen. But since Lance was going to be there, he decided it would be okay, for the most part.

He set a few of the dumplings aside, placing them into two plastic bento boxes, one for Amelia and one for Hayden, and putting them away in the fridge. He then takes the rest and puts them on plates, adding a few finishing touches and honeysuckle drizzle on it, when Lance comes up behind him. He felt as Lance leaned on his back lightly, the other male's head resting on his shoulder. Lance then kisses his ear, and he blushes.

"You think so?" Shinji murmurs, as he finished what he was doing. He had a bit of flour on his cheek and across his nose from where he had itched his face. Turning to look at Lance, he smiles. "I hope they like them." He looks at the food on the plates, and also Shinji made sure to make tea as well. He leans against Lance's chest, and for a moment closes his eyes, until he hears footsteps outside the kitchen, and moves so he was a few feet away from Lance.

He notices Shinji walk away then hears people coming down the stairs "Guys!" he says out loud in English "We have food"

a soft voice answers from upstairs "Amazing"

Soon enough both his parents sat at the table eating away and small chatting with the two teens. "Lance" calls Amelia from behind her newspaper "We have decided to let you accommodate things how ever you like for your birthday" she says giving an eyes to Hayden "we know how you feel about such things"

Her eyes moved from Lance's grateful face to Shinji's then back to her plate. And although she was at one point disappointing she returned to the kitchen to bake a few pastries before they departed. Both Hayden and Lance finished the rest of the dumplings and Hayden continued to comment on how sweet and delicious they were.

The two enter the kitchen, and they all proceed to eat breakfast. Shinji watched as Amelia spoke up, telling Lance that he could choose what happened for his birthday, but by the sound of her voice, she seemed quite disappointed and upset about this. She looked at Shinji for a moment, who gave her a shy, sweet smile, then looks away. Shinji finishes his rolled omelets, and pokes Lance.

"These are good." He says, smiling at Lance. Then he proceeds to eat one of his dumplings. Even though he'd followed the exact recipe his brother had used, it didn't taste quite the same as how Rai had made them. Hayden even complimented the taste, and Shinji smiles. "I'm glad you like them. My brother used to make them all the time" He falls silent, and finishes his food.

When he'd finished, an idea pops into his head, and before he could even stop himself, it slips from his mouth. "Amelia-san, if you want, you could always plan my birthday." He blushes, rubbing the back of his neck. "B-but that's only if you would want to, I mean, you don't have to...it's just an idea and all...okay, um...I'm just going to shut up now...." he chuckles nervously, staring down at his hands, feeling like a total idiot.

Glancing over at Lance, his cheeks burning from embarrassment, he looks away again, wondering what Amelia would say, or Hayden, or even Lance. He'd just blurted something out, not even giving it a second thought, making him look like a fool. He just hoped the others wouldn't think that.

Smiling Amelia rushed to were Shinji stood and hugged him tightly "See here Lance, he's still cute but you're now" she slightly laughed as he tongue came out. Immediately Hayden laughed a small tear exiting his eye at the sudden actions from both the people across him; Lance stood in surprise then smiled towards Shinji.

"Let us bake Shinji so you guys can have some sweets to eat here" Amelia began to drag the smaller boys towards the over area and soon enough it was just the two there.

Quickly she looked to make sure no one was around

"Shinji" she whispered

"Don't show this to Lance" she said while she handed the smaller boy a white enveloped "This is for you" winking she smiled and began walking to the fridge and gathered eggs "It was during his fencing classes back in England; wasn't he cute" she asked shyly

Jonathan_Arleigh_11_Years.jpg

Before he could react, he was being hugged tightly by Amelia, his face blushing brightly at the words she said. He looks wide eyed at Lance, chuckling nervously. He saw the expression on Lance's face, and smiles at the older male, and blushed more.

He was soon standing, and without another word, was being dragged into the kitchen, Amelia tugging him along by his hand. They stood in the middle of the kitchen, with Amelia making sure they were the only two people in the room, before lowering her voice and handing him a white envelope. He looks at her, confused, and when she goes to the fridge to get eggs, he opens the envelope and pulls out a picture, smiling.

"Yeah...he was..." he agrees, 'He's so amazing now...not cute, but...definitely handsome...' He thinks this to hinseld, slipping the picture back into the envelope and putting the envelope into his pocket. He walks over to Amelia. "So what are we making?" He asks, getting any other ingredients that were needed for whatever baked goods they were going to make.

Even though he knew Lance didn't want gifts, Shinji still wanted to make or get something for him, ideas running through his head that whole morning. He wondered what Lance would like from him. He could always give him something via SAOV2... but... Would that be a good gift? Maybe a combination of things... yeah, that would be good. He smiles at Amelia, and does what she tells him to as they began baking.

Soon enough afternoon had hit and between Amelia's nagging as to how she wanted to stay better, Lance found himself way more exhausted than usual. He insisted on driving them to the airport but they pleaded for him to stay and that they would call once they arrived home.

Now he found himself wrapped up like a cocoon in him bed, his head against the cold pillow, and the door opened in case Shinji called him. He breathed steadily as his mind began to clear from all the dozens and dozens of baked good that could feed a whole country if necessary.

"I will get diabetes" he murmured to himself as he rolled to the other side of the bed and lets out all of his air. The good news was that the house was once again silent and school was off for a couples of day. "I need a lifetime of rest" he screamed into his pillow.

This was the only time Lance allowed himself to complain most of the time he was reserved and patient; but the fact that his birthday was coming over had him on edge.

Amelia and Hayden were gone, Shinji having made sure to give them their bentos. Now they, Shinji and Lance, were once again the only two in the house, which was quiet. Shinji was sitting in his room, at his desk, a piece of drawing paper in front of him, and a pencil in his hand. He stares at the paper, scratching his head with the end of the pencil, biting his lip softly.

He was trying to decide what to make Lance, but no ideas popped up into his head. Shinji sighs softly. Leaning back in the chair, he calls out to Lance. "Hey, Lance? Can you come in here? I got a problem I need help with. Please?" Setting down the pencil, he sighs again, closing his eyes for a moment, before opening them again, and turns in his chair to face the door, waiting for Lance.

Shinji had decided to indeed get Lance two things: one from SAOV2, and make the other. He was stuck on ideas, and hoped he could get some kind of ideas out of Lance, without making the other male suspicious of anything. He knew that Lance was reluctant about accepting gifts, but even so, Shinji wanted to do this. After all that Lance had done for him, he felt this was a good way to say 'thanks'.

Slightly grunting when he got from the bed he checked the clock 7:30 he grabbed his car keys and put them in his jeans pocket headed to the dresser, grabbed a sweater* and put some cologne on. Walking to the others boys room he found him there on the desk.

Smiling he took in the position of the other "Pff you look funny" he murmured as he approached the other and leaned in feeling the body heat he radiated

"What did you need" he asked as he takes in the paper "Actually... what exactly are you doing....?"

"Oh hush." Shinji replies. He was sitting in the chair cross legged, with his glasses perched on the tip of his nose, and was wearing a striped black and green hooded sweater, which was at leas four sizes too big on him, and jeans which were loose, held in place on his hips by a belt. While he'd waited for Lance, he'd moved from the seat to sit on top of the desk. When Lance walked over to him, he heard keys jingling in Lance's pockets, and notices how good Lance smelled.

He leans into Lance, and smiles. "Um, well, I was wanting to make something for, you know, a representative to what I can do to show the college. I want to make something small, what do you think would be cool, but useful?" He asks this casually, knowing full well there was indeed times when a tech college asked for a demonstration of a person who hoped to enter the college.

"Also, are we leaving to go shopping at the mall soon?" He asks, guessing that's why Lance had the car keys in his pocket, and smelled nice too. Even though he knew he'd be fine at the mall because Lance was going to be there with him the whole time, he still dreaded it, not looking forward to it at all.

"Yes we are actually but I have to call a special store we will be visiting before we leave" said Lance with a smile as he stared into space.

"Well let's see...." he though for a second "I'm more into the science department but I know the engineering students were doing some key chain designs with images, that changed around and stuff so you can go in that direction" he answered smiling "Which is fine or you can create a full website for people like me to write their research down, scientists need stuff like that but I don't do technology I'm the schools mathematician genius not computer tech" said Lance while he drowned in a bit of his own personal joke.

"Sorry sorry" he managed to get out "I'm weird, but come on we have to head out now" he said as he reached Shinji's small shoulder and urged him to get up from the chair. "I organized for us to go to a few places"

Before they headed downstairs Lance handed Shinji a large scarf to prevent a cold. "You look like that" he said to Shinji as his lips landed on the others forehead

***I meant sweater before xD not dresser

Making a mental note of the two suggestions that were made to him by Lance. Who knew, maybe he'd actually do something like that? But there was no way he'd tell Lane that. Instead he smiles at Lance, and stands up when urged to stand. "Thanks for the ideas." He replies, blinking when he hears what Lance said next. "Wait, wait, wait. You made appointments?"

His eyes were wide, and he looked shocked. Wrapping the scarf around his neck that Lance had placed there, blushing when his forehead was kissed softly before they both headed downstairs so they could head out and get this done and over with. Shinji was still amazed by the fact that Lance had planned this out, actually scheduling things for him. No one had ever done that for him before.

"S-so, where are we going first?" He asks, knowing that Lance still needed to make that call he'd mentioned. Shinji wondered exactly what this certain 'special store' was. Just what was Lance up to? He looks over at Lance, shoving his hands into his sweater pockets. Blushing, he felt lucky to have someone like Lance. Even to know him was a blessing in Shinji's mind.

"Well... I didn't want to let you know yet but yes there are appointments set out" said Lance as he sat on the drivers seat and put on his seat belt.

"Our schedule proceeds as such, first we will visit a shoes store where they will measure your sizes and design two dress shoes for school, similar to mine and then we will visit a sport store to buy 2 other pairs for casual. The same will be done with your clothing, but I will let you pick as many casual get ups you want; just let me handle the school uniform. Later when can get some sweets around the place and if you want anything else Shinji" said Lance as he glanced at his partner "You will let me know or else I'll get mad at you" he states with a sly smile.

Removing his phone from his front pocket he looked throw his contacts in a red light and dialed the number

"Hello" answered a deep voice

"hey its me are you expecting?" asked Lance

"Alright we are on our way" responded Lance

---------------------------------------------------------------

The drive to the mall area was short by car, Lance helped Shinji get out of the car "You ready?" he asked confidently

Shinji's eyes grow even wider at hearing what was planned, nearly melting into the car seat in shock. He had planned on getting clothes, yes, but not clothes specially made for him. He already knew what kind he'd want. Dark, or in the neutral color scale. Or blue and green. He sighs softly, looking out the window, blushing at the next comment that Lance had made.

"Okay, I'll be sure to let you know." He replies, and falls silent, watching the scenery as it passed by, and at a red light glances at Lance from the corner of his eye, seeing that the other was calling someone. Once again he wonders just what Lance was planning, what place that he,d planned on them going to. He looks away, pushing his glasses up his nose, and sighs.

Arriving at the mall, he steps out of the car, closes the door, and lightly holds onto Lance's hand. He smiles nervously when asked a question, and shakes his head. "No, not really. But I'll be okay." His eyes look around, and lets Lance lead them into the mall, shifting quickly back and forth, avoiding eye contact with other people, until they land on a gaming store, his eyes lighting up a bit.

He'd just remembered that the new game he'd been following since it's first preview had been released just recently. He glances over a Lance. "Um, a-at some point, can we stop in that store? I wanna check something..." Shinji clears his throat nervously, his mouth suddenly dry. "And get something to drink..." he murmurs, feeling a bit like a wuss because of how nervous he was to be at a mall.

Grabbing hold of Shinji's hand Lance leads him into the gaming store "how about we go in now it's fine" he smiled slightly. Lance stands some distance away and let's Shinji continue with his search. Glancing to a small shop outside the game store he notices a bottle, without Shinji noticing Lance slips out and buys a water bottle.

"Here you go" he says as he hands the other a bottle

"Any luck with what you wanted?"

Heart pounding, he was pulled into the store, blushing deeply. He looks at Lance, smiling shyly. Without any prompting, he begins to browse, and almost immediately spots the game he was looking for. It was by the same maker of the game ALFheim Online, and GunGaleOnline, the new game being the second installation of the GGO game, GGO2:PointBlank. He had owned the original game, but had lost it unfortunately.

He stares at it, but when Lance comes over he looks away, jumping slightly, his nerves quite high at the moment. "Y-yeah, but it's fine." He accepts the bottled water, and shifts slightly to block the view of the game's stand, but not succeeding very well, since it was at least two feet taller than him, and four feet as wide. "Um, so, the shoes are first, right?" He reaches out and attempts to turn Lance around and push him from the store, but of course he failed at this too, considering he had a broken arm and was half Lance's size.

"Why did you hide it?" says Lance staring at the back board with the game display and smiles "oh wow! I remember this one! I saw it in that magazine I showed you the other day"

Lances eyes land of Shinji's softly blushed face "is this what you want?" he asked as he leaned for the box set and grabbed one. Looking over at it he smiles one last time and heads for the cashier

"I'll take this" swiping his card the game is purchased and placed in a tidy bag

Thank you sir, come again says the younger lady as both boys exit the store.

"Yes Shinji the shoes are next"

Lance leads the way and stops in front of a large store, a man standing at the door opens it for them and happily greets Lance. The store had a black and gold style with posters of modles in all sorts of casual and dress shoes. A line of tuxedos adorned the left area of it and the right side had large lether seats.

"Hikaru" Lance calls over an older man who also greets him warmly "we are here for academy shoes, but for my friend today" moving behind Shinji, Lance introduces him and the older man instructs to sit on one of the chairs

We will now measure you and show you some designs pick the ones to your licking he says nicely

If this was an anime, steam would be sizzling from over the top of Shinji's head, and his eyes would be huge and white with embarrassment as he watched Lance purchase the game, squeaking weakly in protest, not able to get the words 'You don't have to do that' out of his mouth. "Oooiiiiaahhh...." was all he could manage, and they leave the gaming store, the game in a bag held in Lance's hand.

Dumbfounded and slightly dazed at the situation he was in, Shinji follows after Lance, a funny expression of confusion on his face. After a moment they reach the shoe store, where they were greeted, and then Lance spots someone he knew apparently, as he called out to him. Snapping out of his dazed state, he looks around at the store. Normally, it would have been just a fading dream to buy things from a place like this, before he could barely even afford the tuition to go to school.

Sitting down in one of the cushiony chairs, he takes off his old white scruffed up sneakers, feeling so dirty and out of place in a store like this one. He blushes a bit when the man begins to measure his feet. He knew he had abnormally small and dainty feet, but even compared to a girl's feet, his were tiny. The man handled his feet as if they were fragile and could break at any moment, setting them down gently, he writes something down, measurements probably.

He looks over at Lance, his face still red from earlier, even his ears were burning brightly. This was the first tme he'd actually shown the other his feet, the main reason mainly because of the fact his feet were so indescribably small. The man named Hikaru asks him something about design and shoe style, making Shinji confused. "Uh....what?" Was all he said, once again looking at Lance. "Help me!" He mouths, his eyes wide.

Lanced laughed slightly as a helpless Shinji looked at him "Hikaru make the designs the same as mine, I'm sure he'll like them too" said Lance as he helped the younger boy put his shoes back on. Handing his card to the older man "ship them to my house" said Lance before the man disappeared with the card.

"What do you think? Do you like this place, want to get regular shoes now?" asked Lance slightly excited "I'm sorry if this is overwhelming but I want you to feel welcomed as my lover" he said shyly "therefore I'll treasure you like one also"

Lance blushed slighty and looked down hiding a smile. Hikaru returned later with the card and receipts for Lance to sign. Lance stood next to Shinji as they exited the store not soon after they entered another which gave Shinji small photos of the schools uniform

"There are the spring, summer, and winter editions" said the woman to the boys "which will you take"

Quickly Lance answered "Give me 3 pairs of all the collections and measure him so the pants and sweaters can fit, please also add the school logo" said Lance as he handed the card and observed an awkward Shinji being measured .

'This is too terribly funny' he told himself at one point

Moving on to the next store to pick out uniforms, Shinji's expression was priceless. He looked as if a circuit blew in his brain, holding the pamphlet limply in his hands. He just nods mutely, not saying anything at all. Even if Lance wanted to treasure him, Shinji would probably never get used to all this shopping business.

He moves to a spot where he was ordered to take off his sweater, so he was just wearing a plain dark green short sleeved shirt and his pants, the lady measuring him, his face red, becoming darker as she mentions how petite he was, and that many of the women who came in weren't even his size. He could tell the woman was doubting he was even of high school age, or even middle school.

Shinji felt so weird, and just wanted to go home, but he knew that wasn't going to happen yet. The woman finishes, and he quickly pulls his sweater back on, straightening his glasses on his face. He was already exhausted, his shoulders drooping, and his face slack. It indeed appeared as if he was malfunctioning, his appearance amusing.

As the woman goes to do something, Shinji zombie walks over to Lance, and clasps the front of his jacket, leaning heavily on the other male. He looks up at Lance, his face having a hilarious dead look to it. "Why does this make me so tired? What did I do to deserve this cruel and unusual punishment and torture, oh please tell me." He leans his forehead against Lance's chest, sighing.