Sword Art Online V2: Reboot and Reactivate (alexia__ and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~, Mature?)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

"You shouldn't look down all the time, you have nice eyes" stated Len as he sat down "As for my friend don't worry about him, he's always like that he's very.... mh enthusiastic plus he thinks you're really cool" he laughed softly "Lets just say that for now"

"And I agree with what you said, things did go a bit around but I had some fun good things happened"

Len asked for 2 hot cocos and hope Shiro was a fan of chocolate .

"Tell me how you been, you mentioned something good in your messages"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• alexia__

He blushes at the comments, and looks up. Did Len really think he had nice eyes? Then again...Shiro shakes his head lightly. Why did that matter? It's not like he cared what the other thought of his appearance...right? He was quiet as the other continued, and then ordered both of them a cup of hot cocoa.

He smiles at the gesture, Shiro indeed had a thing for chocolaty drinks. Len then asks how he's been. "I've been alright. And yes, something really good did happen. See, something bad happened IRL, and some person helped me out, and now they're taking care of me. I think it's really cool, ya know? Since things aren't going well at my place and all..."

The drinks arrive, and he takes a sip before continuing. "What about you? Didn't you say something cool happened to you too? I wanna hear about it." He smiles, taking another drink, his eyes fixed on Len, awaiting the response from the other male.

"Yeah actually you're going to think this is crazy but it sounds a lot similar to yours, I helped out some people" he took a sip of his drink "Just because I do that you now?" he winked at the boy across.

"But I'm a bit worried about this person, they're a bit closed off...." Len stared into the dark chocolate "Do you know how to make people open up?"

Asked Len as he looked directly at Shiro "Also I haven't forgotten about you" he added "I been thinking about you a lot and my promise to you" he slightly blushed "Does it bother you?.... my forcefulness to just get in your pain?"

Len found himself asking the question in a more serious manner than he had expected, he did like Shiro, or at least his personality since he was looking at an avatar, but in reality he did and it was great because he did like to help people

..but this feeling he got from the younger boy was different deeper...

almost as if it was meant to be.

"Of course I don't know how. This is me we're talking about, remember?" He grins a bit, this guy reminded him a lot like Lance... the sudden gaze from Len made Shiro blush deep,y, and the words that were said to him made his cheeks darken even more. "I-it's n-n-not like I w-was worried!!!" He says, his words stumbling over themselves.

His face was so red and hot, one could take an egg and most likely fry it on his cheeks. "A-and it doesn't bother me...n-not a-at all." He felt strange sitting there, staring deep into the hot chocolate. He felt deeply connected to Len, as if he knew the guy on a more personal level. As if they'd met before. Why? Why did this man, why did Len remind him so strongly of...

"Lance."

He looks up, straight at Len. 'It has to be...'

"You're Lance..."

Shiro stares at Len, recognition in his eyes. 'There's no doubt about it...'

"Why didn't I see it before? You are Lance."

His eyes gaze upon the other male. 'I've connected the dots... '

"Aren't you?"

He blushes deep red, and stands up. And disappears. He returns to the inn, and saves, before logging out. His heart was racing, and he felt scared, but nervous and excited at the same time. There was a reason Shinji was called an unrivaled genius. Sitting on his bed, he tries to calm the racing heart in his chest, to calm his nerves. But he couldn't. He gets up, and turns off his comouters, and puts his Nervgear away.

"This is just too much..." he murmurs, collapsing on his bed, overwhelmed by what had just happened.

Everything had happened so fast that Len didn't have a chance to answer,he sat there as the other boy asked him his real name. And could do nothing but sit there as the other left

"W-who are you?" he ask in a murmur as the boy left.

He knew me, had he seen my face?...of course he did. Len began to think who it was in a desperate manner

'I see so many people everyday it could be anyone' he said to himself slightly getting on edge.

After some time he stood up and left the cafe "I might be slow but I need to find who this person is I can't have them having the upper hand over them" he told himself as he logged off.

------------------------------------------------------

Once at home he laid on his bed staring at the roof.

'He knew me?' he said over and over as the shock began to leave him.

Worry and anxiety filled Lance as he tried to remember who it was and fit a profile, with no luck he walked out of the room. He stood in front Shinji's room but decided to not bother him until dinner were he would suggest the change of school.

-------------------------------------------

The afternoon passes quickly, Lance was in his office when the house phone rang "Hello?" he answered

"Lance is me" said a soft voice on the end.

"Mother how are you?" he smiled

"I have a surprise for you Lance, you should open the door" she said with a slight tease voice.

Standing up Lance ran to the door and slammed it loudly as he left the office and ran down the stair with loud steps. The door was slammed open, there stood a older woman with a white dress suit. Her tired lips moved up and smiled

"Lance mother came to say hi"

Brightly smiling Lance threw himself at him and hugged him

The day had gone by quickly enough, and it was soon early evening. Shinji had gotten up from the bed some tieao, and was cleaning and straightening his room when he heard loud noises, slamming doors and the sound of footsteps running through the house, and the front door opening. He stops what he was doing, wondering what was going on. Had something happened?

Exiting his room, he goes to the top of the steps to hear a voice he didn't recognize, it sounded like an older woman. And then he heard what the woman said, saying 'mother came to say hi'. Shinji knew he shouldn't butt in or eavesdrop, but he was curious. Quietly he descends the steps, so he could see the view, and was surprised at what he saw. An older woman was there, and Lance was hugging her, like they hadn't seen each other in a longtime.

Shinji goes to take another step down, but he was so concentrated on the scene before him, he misses the step and trips, falling down the steps and ends up on the floor at the bottom of the steps, landing hard on his back, his glasses having flown off his face and landing on the floor by the woman's feet. "Oof!" He sits up slowly, rubbing his back, before blushing bright red, and scrambling to his feet, bowing low in apology.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to interruot your conversation!" He bows ovt and over again, feeling embarrassed and quite like the fool right then. He remains bowed low, not risking looking up, staring intently at the floor beneath his feet. His heart was beating fast in his chest, and he felt as if his lungs wee were being squeezed. What would they think of him, what would LANCE think of him?!? "I'm sorry!" He repeats, wanting to run away, but felt like he was rooted to the spot where he was standing.

A soft laugh emerged from Lance's lips as he grabbed the back of Shinji's shirt and softly forced him to look up, his hand then moved to the boys hair and messed it up a bit

"Meet my roommate Shinji" said Lance to the older woman "He's quite shy at first but very likable just give him some time"

The older woman smiled brightly "What a cute boy you are, it is great that Lance has some friends" she said happily "I'm Amelia, Lance's mother and Aunt, I will be invading your home for a week but don't mind me" she added as she stretched her hand to salute Shinji.

"Where is father?" asked Lance as he moved to stand closer to Shinji

"Will be here soon he wanted to get something first" she answer "I'll go up to my room do help me with my bags Lance" she said as she walked back to the door and began collecting her things.

Lance leaned to Shinji's ear and whispered "Don't mind them they are lively and will like you" he added "And this is your house too so don't be so embarrassed"

After giving Shinji a smile, Lance moved to help his mother "Oh and Shinji, try not too get fat because Amelia likes to bake....a lot" he said with a serious yet humorous look.

Shinji makes an 'eep' sound when he was forced to look up, blushing even darker red when Lance ruffled his hair. At what Lance says about him, he smiles shyly, and when the woman introduced herself, he bows in respect to her. "It's nice to meet you, Amelia-San." He was curious as to why Lance's Aunt was also his mother, but doesn't ask questions.

He noticed as Lance moved to stand closer to him, and a small smile forms on his lips. He watches as Amelia went to the door, and listens to Lance's whispered comments. The reason why he was so embarrassed and shy right then was because he wasn't used to this sort of thing. He smiles at Lance, his face still burning bright red. He then picks up his glasses, and puts them back on.

At the comment of Amelia liking to bake, his eyes grow wide, and a huge smile forms on his face. "Really? That's so cool!" He moves over, and picks up the last bag. "Let me help." He smiles shyly at Amelia, and then they head to wherever the room was that she and her husband were staying in. Even though he was only carrying one bag still really heavy, for Shinji anyways.

After he'd placed the bag down, he retreats to his room, letting out a deep breath, and sinks to the floor. His heart was still racing, and he felt like he was going to pass out from anxiety. He wasn't used to this at all, he didn't know if he could handle it. Closing his eyes, he leans his head against the wall, trying to calm himself down. He'd never really had much family so to speak of, so this was all new to him.

Father showed up about an hour later and Lance and him retired to the living room and started to talk in English, their native language. Jokes were passed between the two and then it switched to science and mathematics. Lance's uncle, and father, was a mathematicians and physicists therefore the conversation could stay on for ever.

Lance noticed that Shinji had closed himself in the room and made a mental note to check on him once everything settled, Amelia could be found in the kitchen already warming up the over with a fresh batch of cookies and small cakes. The house was soon filled with a sweet aroma that reminded Lance of their home back in England.

"How are things here" asks Hayden, Lance's uncle.

"Perfect! the projects are difficult but I have a secured job as soon as I leave the institute" answered Lance

"I'm proud of you Lance, you are going to turn 20 soon and have accomplished so much"

Hayden moves to put his hand around his son and give him a sad look "You have grown up so fast"

Lance gives a sad and proud look at his father. Soon they are called in to eat some of Emilia's chowder.

He finally manages to calm down, and stands up from where he'd been sitting on the floor. However, Shinji wasn't quite ready to go and socialize, so goes over to his closet, opens it, and pulls out a sweater, pulling it on. Placing his phone in his pocket, as well as the keys to the house, he quietly opens his door, closing it silently behind himself. Making his way to the top of the stairs, he kneels down, hearing voices in the living room. He didn't understand most of it, since they were talking in English, but he caught on to things here and there.

However, eventually the voices move from the living room to the kitchen, and when that happened, he stealthily moves down the stairs, not making a single sound, going over to the front door, and slips out of it, sighing as the front door closed behind him. He had to get away, he just wasn't ready for this...He had made sure to leave a note, just in case Lance went to his room and saw that the room was empty.

Lance,

I've gone out for a bit. Sorry I didn't tell you this face to face, it's just, I'm not comfortable with this whole thing just yet.

I'll be a while, but I'm sure I'll be back by this evening.

I'll be fine, so don't worry about me.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

Shinji

He'd been an hour or two by that time, sure Lance had seen his no te, walking alone, listening to music on his iPod, enjoying the outdoors. It wasn't cold, but definitely cool, with a gentle wind every now ans then. He looks up, and saw that the sky was grey with clouds. He was calm now, so turns to go home, and as he looked at the sky, a drop of rain fell on his cheek. He began to hurry, and by the time he arrived on the street where the house was, it was pouring rain.

As he crossed the street towards the house, he didn't see the car coming towards him. It all happened so fast. In the blink of an eye, but to Shinji, it felt like an eternity. The loud blast of a car horn, Shinji looking, fear in his eyes, a screech of tires, and then a surge of pain all over his body. He lands hard on the ground, laying on his back on the concrete and asphalt, staring up at the sky, rain pouring on his face, blood pooling around his body, which felt numb. The car door opens then slams shut, then he hears screams of a woman.

The screams began to fade, his vision began to blur. He couldn't move, all he could do was lay there. Sound fades completely, and his eyes began to slowly shut. All sounds disappear, and all he could hear were his own thoughts in his head. 'What's going on...? Am...I dying?... I didn't...think things...would end like this...I wish...I could see...Lance...one last time...' His eye lids slide shut, and he passes out, oblivious to the world around him. The woman begins to scream louder, tears pouring down her cheeks as she yells for help.

Lance had been heading to Shinji's room when a loud screech of tires was heard, he became alarmed at the sound, due to the fact that it was very peaceful neighborhood and those sounds were not often heard, he frowned and that's when he heard a loud piercing sound of a scream.

He knew then..."An accident"

"Shinji!" screamed Lance as he ran to his office to grab his emergency medical bag "Shinji come help me" he said as he ran back to open the boys door; the room was found empty "Shinji?!" he said with a slight whisper

The life ran out of him as he ran down stairs and found his parents opening the door. Lance ran out of the door with the bag in his hand , the rain outside was now slightly pouring "Call an ambulance" he told his father as he ran towards the street.

Lance went white and his hands began to shake slightly as he took in the scene, the rain was making the blood flow out into the street, the woman screaming and falling into shock...Shinji laying a few feet away from a bloody car. He was shaken out of shock by his father who hurried him to take action; "I'll calm her and take her out of shock, deal with the boy the ambulance might not make it on time"

Hayden had yet to meet Shinji so he couldn't have known what Lance was feeling, hurrying to the younger boy lance took out surgical gloves and inspected the boy;

'Hit in the head' he though 'most likely a concussion'

'Hurt arm and broken bone' "damn" he cursed under his breath. His heart pumped furiously in his chest but managed to keep calm and proceed. 'I can't mess up or he's dead'

Lance moved Shinji to his left and checked his back, a large cut was made close to his left kidney

"Dammit why here!" said Lance and he proceeded to deal with the arm

"I'm sorry Shinji" said the other boy and he wrapped a gauze around the wounded arm to prevent the bone from shifting.

The rain continued to fall making Lance's hair fall on his face and his shaking slightly increase. Grabbing a large bottle of alcohol he covered the wound with the liquid.

"This will hurt please deal with me" Lance then proceed to check the deepness of the wound 'Oh god! is not deep!' he said to himself

Happily he continued to apply pressure making the blood stop and blood loss was diminished.

The ambulance arrived and Lance hooped in with them; "You did great son" said the Paramedic but Lance couldn't hear anything, just look at Shinji's pale face.

It was quiet. No sound was around him. All was silent, as he lay there on his back, his eyes closed. Why was it quiet? Wasn't it raining? Wasn't there supposed to be a woman screaming? Shinji slowly opens his eyes, a flood of white bombarding his vision. White? Where was he? He sits up, and looks around. The surroundings, it reminded him of Aincrad, just without color. His eyes shift, looking around carefully, taking in the scene before him.

They land on a figure, laying about fifty feet away. The only other color he could see in this land of white. Getting to his feet, he walks over to the figure, only to fall to his knees when he sees who it was. His brother lay there in front of him. Wounds covering his body. His eyes closed. Dead. Shinji began to shake, tears welling up in his eyes. He stared at his brother's face. "Why? Why did you have to die? It's all my fault. I couldn't protect you..it's all my fault..."

He squeezes his eyes shut, and when he opened them again, colors were everywhere, and he was once again reliving that moment. People were fighting everywhere, swords clashed against swords, shouts of battle cries and people screaming and yelling filled the air. He stands up, looking around desperately, trying to locate his brother. Shinji spots him, and runs towards him, seeing the sword that had taken his brother's life swing at him. "Rai! No! Look out!" He screams, but it was no good. The sword impales his brother, right through the chest. Tears pour like the rain from Shinji's eyes. "No! You can't die, no no no!!! RAI!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! NOOOO!!!!"

"NOOO! RAI! RAI! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He screams out, no longer just in his dreams. He was thrashing around, screaming at the tip of his lungs as the doctors tried to calm him down. He was in the hospital, laying on a bed, in the E.R. He screams again, his whole body seizing up, his muscles having spasms. Tears poured down his face as he called out to his brother, screaming over and over again. Fortunately they had gotten him all fixed before he began freaking out, but they were afraid he might split open the wounds again if he continued like this.

Eventually the doctors sedate him, and he falls silent, his chest heaving , and his heart rate high, tears flowing from his closed eyes. The main doctor had allowed Lance to be in the room, letting Lance take care of Shinji and be there for him. Lance's aunt/mother and uncle/father were told to wait in the waiting room. After a while, they get his vitals to normal, and move him from the emergency room to a regular room.

"Are you family?" A nurse asks, holding a clipboard with paper. "I need you to fill this out..." She holds it out to Lance, with a pen. She then walks away, letting Hayden and Amelia know they could go to the room now. He lay quietly asleep, his vitals being monitored by a machine he was hooked up to, as well as a having an I.V. drip hooked to his arm by a needle, helping his body replace the blood he had lost. His face was still pale as he lay there, now no longer dreaming, his mind blissfully blank.

It was midnight now and Lance found himself sitting in the far away corner of the room looking at Shinji's steady chest as he breathed in from the oxygen mask.

He had begged Amelia and Hayden to go home and rest, soon they did and a few of Lance's friend came by.

It had been lucky that Shinji had been brought to the hospital Lance was soon to begin working in. The friends from his hospital dept. had brought him extra clothes so he could change into and now he found himself wearing light pants a slightly too tight shirt and a cardigan. This time he wore his glasses too due to his contacts having been bothersome after all that rain, he was embarrassed to say he did not wear those in front of anyone. His skin was white from all the shock and his anxiety was beyond normal level.

The doctors had informed him that Shinji's kidney's were not damaged because the wound was not deep enough but the arm would take some time to heal. They then proceeded to compliment him on his quick work and warn him that the boy's problems was more physiological than physical.

Lance sagged his head, he had failed to notice the boy's trauma and even if he did notice his lack of work had done him no good.

'I'm not a good enough doctor' began to think Lance.

His anger, frustration and depressed state over took Lance and now all he could do was over think everything. Looking over at the boy, he got up and walked towards him.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault"

Lance's hand moved to Shinji's smooth forehead and he moved away the strands of hair that sat there, leaning in he kissed the boys forehead.

Realization overtook him and he quickly walked away covering his mouth with his hand. "W-what the hell" he whispered and walked out of the room to get some coffee.

Lance's look

c1063cc70bdea55a7b41e9632c533029.jpg

It was dark. The sounds of quiet sobbing could be heard. Voices of comfort, soothing words. Slowly, he opens his eyes, a dim room entering his vision. People in dark clothing could be seen, and many were crying softly. This scene was familiar. He make his way through the crowd, and sure enough...he saw his mother, sobbing, staring at the coffin that held his brother's body. His father was there too, rubbing his wife's back,silent tears falling from his eyes as well.

Shinji moves forward, staring down at his brother's face. Gazing at Rai's peaceful expression. He didn't get juch time to look, as his mother sees him there, and she explodes. Her eyes were red, her hands trembling, her voice shaky. "How dare you be here...it's your fault Rai is dead...it's all your fault your brother isn't alive anymore...So why are you here? You killed your brother! I'll never forgive you, not ever! It's all. Your. Fault!!!"

She pushes Shinji, anger flashing in her eyes. "I'm sorry...I tried to protect him..." Shinji murmurs. "Well you didn't try hard enough! It's your fault!" Shinji begins to cry. "Get out of here!!" His mother screams, and he hurries away, tears falling down his face. He was scared, and depressed, and overwhelmed with grief. "It's my fault...I'm so sorry Rai..."

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." He murmurs in his sleep, tears once more flowing. His voice was muffled slightly by the oxygen mask. He feels sensation on his forehead right as he began murmuring apologies, but doesn't wake up. Sighing softly, he shifts a bit in his sleep, a frown on his lips, his brows furrowed. "Oh Rai....It's all my fault...I'm so sorry...please forgive me....I'm all alone...Rai..."

About thirty minutes past midnight, he stirs again, and sighs deeply, his eyes cracking open a bit, his eyes shifting around the room. His blue eyes gaze in the corner, where he saw Lance sitting in a chair, holding a cup of coffee. He felt a tug at his heart as he gazed at Lance, a small weary smile forming in his lips. He sighs in relief, his eyes shutting once more. "Looks like...I'm not alone after all..." He murmurs softly, the smile remaining as he fell asleep once more. This time, he slept the rest of the night without reliving any mire memories, sleeping peacefully for the first time in a long time.

The night had been calm and peaceful, Shinji stopped tossing and turning after some time, Lance took the night to fill out the rest of the paper work that had been given to him by the other nurses. Around 6 in the morning he had begun to doze off from tiredness but refrained from doing so. Amelia had returned sometime during the night to bring him a few of his stuff, he had been almost surprised until he remembered that she always knew him better than anyone.

In a bag she had brought his text books and a study notebook.

"Thank you" he said kissing her soft cheek "you always know what I need"

"Are you sure you're okay" she asked "you seem distant"

Lance did not answer to this. His head was throbbing.

-------------------------

He picked up the book and continued studying; it was now 8:30 and Lance had read the chapter over and over until he could finally perform the procedure with his eyes closed. 'I won't fail anyone again, I won't fail you Shinji" he kept repeating in his head over and over again.

The frustration was over whelming and he knew this was the only way. Feeling slightly tired again he walked to the bath area in the room and splashed some water on his face. Lance stood there looking at himself, his eyes were red, his hair messed up due to the rain water, and the bags under his eyes were darker than ever.

Taking a breath in he placed his glasses back on his face and sat back on the chair.

--------------------------------------

9:30

A nurse walked into the room.

"Hi Lance" she said "good to see you again" she placed a plate next to the bed

"This is for your friend in case he wakes up"

A sweet aroma emerged from the plate 'breakfast' though Lance as he thanked the nurse.

------------------------------

9:45

Lance began to develop a slight cough.

He slowly opens his eyes, the smell of breakfast foods reaching his nose, and making his stomach gurgle quietly. The oxygen mask had been removed sometime during the night, since they'd figured he could finally breathe on his own. Glancing around, he so its a very tired looking Lance. Shifting slightly, he moves so he was sitting up, wincing from the effort and the pain that followed.

"Lance...you're still here? You need sleep..." He liked the fact that Lance was there for him, but he didn't want Lance to overdo himself. He saw the redness of the eyes, the puffiness, and the dark circles, concluding that Lance hadn't slept at all last night. He felt terrible that because if him, Lance was in such a bad state of health. He flinches slightly when Lance coughs, a worried expression forming on Shinji's face.

He hoped the other wasn't in too bad of shape... "Lance? Please...I'll be fine...get some sleep... Go home. Be with your family... I'll be fine by myself." He was used to it. Being alone in a hospital room. He looks away, pulling the wheeled table with his plate of food towards him. Picking up the fork, he pulls the lid off of the plate, and begins to eat the pancakes that were on it, trying to distract himself. To keep from looking at Lance. To stop himself from begging Lance to stay there. To keep from telling Lance he didn't want to be left alone.

Each time he moved his arm, he winces, gritting his teeth from the pain, and sitting up was making his ribs burn in agony. His head also hurt really bad, and felt like he was forgetting something ipoortant. Really important. Something that was crucial to his relationship with Lance. As he took a drink of the orange juice, he tries to recall what it was he was forgetting, but it evaded him. He sighs softly, thinking he'd probably remember later.

He could see the pain in every move that came from the boy. Lance was so mad at himself he couldn't even bother to answer back. 'You're in pain because I didn't notice you before' he kept saying in his head.

Once the boy was done Lance got up to remove the plate from him so any unnecessary moves would not be made. While he was standing he felt like a zombie, dead

"Don't move anymore" he said, his voice deep, lifeless

"Sit back and relax, they did not perform surgery but it was stitched back" continued Lance.

"I can't leave so I will be here make sure you rest for now" he continued to say his body heavy as he moved "They will discharge you after the bandages are done" Lance moved back to the chair and slumped on it.

His glasses feel slightly and he fixed them concentrating his vision on Shinji .

The window across the room radiated light and Lance began to notice how bad it hurt his eyes. Ignoring this he pulled out his study notebook "Sleep or lay down Shinji" he said with a slight effort on his voice "Don't make it more painful for yourself"

He watches as Lance got up to move away the plate, when Lance was not looking, he grabs the fork off of the tray, and slips it in his sleeve. He could tell Lance was exhausted, by the way he looked, talked and moved. He leans back, resting against the pillows, his eyes following Lance's every movement. He narrows his eyes from the statement that Lance couldn't leave, and Shinji would be discharged once all his bandages were in place, as well as a cast for his arm no doubt.

Lance sits down, and Shinji starts to feel irritated. His eyes narrow even more, and a frown forms on his lips. When the other pulls out his study notebook, a sudden surge of anger flows through him, and he picks up the fork, and flings it at the notebook in Lance's hand, the force of the flying fork pulling it from his hands, and pins it to the wall behind him. The fork shivers in the wall, the prongs deep in the wall, and eventually becoming still.

"Get some sleep dammit!!!" Shinji exclaims, and right as he said that, his voice loud, he winces and doubles over in pain. Tears sting at his eyes, and he grits his teeth. If Lance tried to help him, he pushes the other away, glaring at him. He falls onto his back, breathing heavily. "You need sleep...so sleep! If you don't you'll end up sick, and who is that going to help, huh? No one, that's who!" His eyes flash with anger.

He could tell that Lance was pushing himself to stay awake and study and keep an eye on him, but Shinji knew that he'd end up sick if he kept this up for much longer. "Please...just sleep. You don't even have to leave. Just rest in the chair, or come over here..." He pats the spot on the bed by his side. Lance would soon come to see that Shinji wasn't going to give up on trying to get him to rest.

Surprise took Lance as the fork was stabbed to the wall, he stared at it for a while then back at the other boy.

"Please...just sleep. You don't even have to leave. Just rest in the chair, or come over here..."

"Sleep with you" Lance softly laughed. Lance hesitated at first but Shinji's determined eyes made him smile and he got up, Lance removed his glasses and placed them on the side of the bed. Sitting in the edge of the bed he looked down at the younger boy.

"Your color is coming back to you, you're much redder than you were last night" commented Lance

"Well then" said Lance as he in took a breath "excuse me"

Grabbing a side of the pillow Lance laid on the bed an came face to face with Shinji. Smiling he grabbed some blanket and moved closer to the younger boy "You're warm, I been freezing in that chair over there" he murmured with a sleepy voice.

~Soon after he feel asleep~

No realizing Lance moved and his hand placed itself around the younger boy.

Shinji's cheeks began to burn as Lance actually took up his offer, and looks up at him when he came to stand by the bed. He shifts slightly, giving Lance some room on the bed, his heart began to pound wildly when Lance laid down next to him, their faces so close, their bodies touching under the blankets.

His breath was caught in his lungs, as he listened to Lance mention how warm Shinji was, making his face even more red. He felt so strange right now, being so close to Lance. But he liked it...it made him feel safe. He sighs softly, smiling as he watched Lance fall asleep. He nestles against Lance, curling into his warmth, his head resting against Lance's chest.

He too dozes off, feeling Lance wrap his arm around him, holding him close. Shinji sighs, feeling more safe than he had ever felt before. Falling asleep, he had a faint smile on his lips, not even noticing when the nurse came in to take the empty plates, or when she left again, after checking the monitor that he was hooked up to.

Being so close to Lance kept the memories at bay, and he slept peacefully, one hand moving to gently clutch onto the front of Lance's shirt, the other having a handful of the blanket. Warmth spread through his body, and he nuzzles even closer to Lance. "I wish...to stay like this forever..." He murmurs in his sleep.

A deep sleep overtook Lance and he found himself slightly awake and asleep hours later .

He moved a bit in the bed not opening his eyes and slightly forgetting where he was; a source of heat was radiating close to his chest and Lance hugged it closely to himself. Breathing in, he whispered in a sleepy voice "you smell so good" he though of Shinji in his mid-dream state and how cute he looked when he was embarrassed and flushed.

He pictured the boy in his arms and he smiled. Lance hugged him closer (in his dream) and began to move his hand down Shinji's back, moving himself closer to the boy he places his lips in between his neck and shoulder, Lance's hand moved under the shirt and up the boys back touching soft silky skin.

'It feels so real' he though to himself and he continued to travel the boy's back and lower until he heard a sharp intake of breath and slammed his eyes opened to come face to face with Shinji.

"S-shit!" he said as he backs away and almost fell from the bed as he got up; shock and fear took Lance as he looked at the other boys face

"Oh my god..." he whispered and immediately turned around

'I was feeling him up in my sleep!!' said Lance to himself 'He probably thinks I'm some pedophile!"

they said dreams showed your true desires and this scared Lance

I hope this doesn't count as god modding

He was fast asleep, a warmth having overtaken him. He was close to Lance, and in his sleep he felt hands touching him, a warmth by his neck, but he thought it was just in his dreams. The sensation of his shirt being shifted, and hands touching his back made his sound curve gently inwards, like a cat getting it's back petted, but instead of curving out, curves in, and he blushes in his sleep.

The hand moved lower down his back, getting close to the edge of his hips, too close to his butt. He takes a sharp breath, and his eyes fly open, coming face to face with a flustered Lance. His face was now beet red as he realized what had just happened was no dream. He had, in fact, been being touched by none other than Lance. He quickly adjusts the shirt, to cover himself, as the hospital's shirts were just that. Shirts and nothing else. He didn't even have any pants on, of underwear for that matter.

His whole face felt on fire, even his ears burned from being so flustered. Shinji watched as the other got up from the bed, Lance's back facing him, and Shinji heard him whispering to himself. He wasn't sure what all had just happened, so was quiet, but knew that something had definitely taken place. He takes a deep breath, then speaks to Lance, his voice very shaky.

"H-hey, i-it's okay...um, I-I-I ...uh...wh-what...umm...crap...h-hey, d-don't worry about it, o-okay? Y-you u-um...well it's...n-nothing to-to b-be...er...I..." He was so flustered he didn't know what to say, his words scrambled, and he just stops talking. He felt so embarrassed, but deep in his mind, he had to admit...he had enjoyed the sensation of Lance's fingers on his bare skin, his breath warm on his neck.

He lays down again, and covers himself with the blanket, hiding his red face from view. Taking deep breaths, he tries to calm down. Once he had, he speaks to Lance, keeping his head covered with the blanket. "I...really don't know what just happened but...I do know I don't want you to leave..okay?" He peeks out from under the blankets, his eyes staring at Lance, wide with mixed emotions, his face flushed red. "Please stay..."

(Don't worry, I liked it. It's okay)

"Oh my god" said Lance to Shinji "I am sooo so sorry!" he repeats while his face was buried in his hands "I have no idea what I was dreaming I am so..." he stopped talking as he hears Shinji telling him to stay.

Lance walks over to the boy and grabs his arm, "I was not trying to pull any moves" he said "Therefore please don't think of me weirdly"

Smiling at Shinji nervously he tries to stay confident but his thought keep going back to the soft skin and his face reddens completely, Lance tries to not break eye contact "I-i mean that, and I will go now" he said "N-not leave just check out b-because its 6 and we have to go home" he said with a very nervous expression and handed Shinji his phone "This is a symbol that I will come back"

Releasing the others hand he gives Shinji a confident smile that was terribly unbelievable and he heads out to get the discharge papers.

Lance's confidence crumbled as soon as he left the room, 'This is bad... this is bad.. this is bad...I-I actually liked that' he told himself as he tried to calm down.

He looks at Lance, could tell that the other was still worked up about the whole thing, even when turning to look at Shinji. He blushes when the other grabs his arm, and speaks to him again. "I-I don't think of you weird..." He replies, and was about to protest him leaving, but relaxed when the other said he'd be back, that he was just checking them out from the hospital, so they could go back home.

He nods, watching as Lance left, then glanced at the phone in his hands. He fought the urge to open it, telling himself that what was j side was none of his business. Instead, he relaxes on the bed, waiting for Lance to return. However, he kept glancing at the phone in his hands, and, biting his bottom lip, he turns it on, and looks around on it. He had easily gotten past the password that was it's lock.

After looking at pictures, he flips through Lance's contacts, until his eye catches sight of the name Shiro. He stares at it, thinking maybe it was a coincidence. But he clicks on it, and sure enough, it was his contact information. He stares at it for a while, but then hears footsteps coming closer t the room. He shuts off the phone, right as the door opened again, his face flushed.

He settles back down on the pillows, trying to make himself look normal, a drop of sweat dripping down the side of his face. Shinji held lightly on the phone, taking deep breaths, and soon his heart beat was normal, though his face was still slightly red. He swallows nervously, forcing a small smile on his lips. "So...did you get us checked out?" He asks, his voice a bit shaky.

"Yes" Lance replies as he starts to collect his things "I signed you out and took care of everything"

Moving around Lance finds his study notebook and places it back in his bag and grabs the car keys that were in the chair. "We have to carry you in a wheel chair, but my car is not too far so I hope you won't mind" said Lance as he reached for the item that stood outside the door, he opened it up and rolled it where Shinji was "I got the extra comfy one" he said teasingly.

"I also got you this" said Lance blushing.

A large blue robe was extended towards Shinji "Its a bit cold outside"

-----------------------------------

Once in the car Lance sat Shinji in the front and wrapped the seat belt around him then he moved to the drivers seat. "I will change the bandages after dinner, my mom made some soft food for you" he smiled "It will be good for your recovery. I hope you like soups because it will be your diet for a week" he laughed slightly

Lance drove forward and repeatedly watched Shinji's moves for any sign of dizziness "Do you like music Shinji? w-what type" he asked blushing slightly .